Real problems after covid vaccination

Discuss physical fitness and healthy living / eating

Moderator: Moderators

Rose2020
Scholar

Real problems after covid vaccination

Post #1

Post by Rose2020 »

I had mine along with the flu shot about a month back. I have had really marked, unpleasant and frightening symptoms from that exact week. It cannot be a coincidence. These are private symptoms which I cannot discuss here, but I am facing intrusive painful tests to rule out cancer. It is that bad. My life is utterly disrupted, with abdominal pain.

Up to now I have had all jabs as recommended. But my body is suffering, I am terrified. I am no anti-jabber but I must be honest and say I was in reasonably good health for my age before the jabs. Now I am sick.

How could this be? What can we do? If we do not have the jabs, surely we are vulnerable to infections. If we do, certainly some of us are getting so sick our lives are badly affected. The stress is appalling, I am praying and hoping my body will recover to proper well-being.

Miles
Savant

Re: Real problems after covid vaccination

Post #2

Post by Miles »

Rose2020 wrote: Wed Nov 09, 2022 3:01 am I had mine along with the flu shot about a month back. I have had really marked, unpleasant and frightening symptoms from that exact week. It cannot be a coincidence.
Why not? Coincidences happen all the time. Why should you be exempt?

These are private symptoms which I cannot discuss here, but I am facing intrusive painful tests to rule out cancer. It is that bad. My life is utterly disrupted, with abdominal pain.
Up to now I have had all jabs as recommended. But my body is suffering, I am terrified. I am no anti-jabber but I must be honest and say I was in reasonably good health for my age before the jabs. Now I am sick.
Which I sympathize with, and certainly hope the tests prove helpful.

How could this be? What can we do? If we do not have the jabs, surely we are vulnerable to infections.
So do you have confirmation that these jabs are the actual cause, or is this a projection from your inability to put your finger on any other cause? Next to opinions form non-professionals probably the worst thing one should rely on is self-diagnoses. Stick with whatever the professionals are doing an telling you. And if they don't know doesn't mean that your diagnosis is correct.

If we do, certainly some of us are getting so sick our lives are badly affected. The stress is appalling, I am praying and hoping my body will recover to proper well-being.
Keeping my fingers crossed. :wish:

Rose2020
Scholar

Re: Real problems after covid vaccination

Post #3

Post by Rose2020 »

[Replying to Miles in post #2]

I am in constant pain, fearing the worst.
It is hard to think logically from this dark place.