The good news of Gods kingdom

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The good news of Gods kingdom

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

Yes it really is good news, the coming of Gods kingdom rule to all creation. Only the wicked fear its arrival.
Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth and bring that kingdom rule with him. Satan will be captured and abyssed for 1000 years. During that time, the earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise)--mankind will go back to perfection, never sick, never without, not aging like now. No more- war, hatred, fear, abuse, sickness, disease, afflictions like blindness, etc) no cheating on mates, drunkeness, drug addiction, no false god worship, Gods kingdom rule will be a cure all. Even dead love ones resurrected and some given a chance to learn and apply Gods will. But then satan is loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones, many( Gog of Magog- will fall as the sands of the sea( rev 20:8) the bible says. Then satan and all who were mislead by him will be destroyed forever in the lake of fire. And death will be no more, neither will mourning, outcries or pain. Gods kingdom rule in full control forever, all motives of mortal hearts out of love, not profit. Perfect harmony from all of Gods creatures( Isaiah 11)--- Eternal life of happiness. This will be on earth.( Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29)

Will you live for entrance into that kingdom now?

MadJW
Student

Re: The good news of Gods kingdom

Post #2

Post by MadJW »

Tis the best news of ALL- and COMPLETELY Biblical!

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:12 pm Yes it really is good news, the coming of Gods kingdom rule to all creation. Only the wicked fear its arrival.
Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth and bring that kingdom rule with him. Satan will be captured and abyssed for 1000 years. During that time, the earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise)--mankind will go back to perfection, never sick, never without, not aging like now. No more- war, hatred, fear, abuse, sickness, disease, afflictions like blindness, etc) no cheating on mates, drunkeness, drug addiction, no false god worship, Gods kingdom rule will be a cure all. Even dead love ones resurrected and some given a chance to learn and apply Gods will. But then satan is loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones, many( Gog of Magog- will fall as the sands of the sea( rev 20:8) the bible says. Then satan and all who were mislead by him will be destroyed forever in the lake of fire. And death will be no more, neither will mourning, outcries or pain. Gods kingdom rule in full control forever, all motives of mortal hearts out of love, not profit. Perfect harmony from all of Gods creatures( Isaiah 11)--- Eternal life of happiness. This will be on earth.( Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29)

Will you live for entrance into that kingdom now?
The good news is that
we do not have to live in sin and commit sin
and be in bondage to our flesh anymore.
We can overcome the flesh by obedience to all the
commandments of Jesus Christ, to which is the only way to God.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #4

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to WinkyDinky in post #3]
Yes, but you leave a whole lot out, as can be seen by the OP. There is more to the story than what you offer.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by WinkyDinky »

onewithhim wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 8:46 pm [Replying to WinkyDinky in post #3]
Yes, but you leave a whole lot out, as can be seen by the OP. There is more to the story than what you offer.
What more is there than obeying every word
that proceedeth out of the mouth of Jesus Christ?

onewithhim
Savant

Post #6

Post by onewithhim »

WinkyDinky wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:00 am
He made God's name known......do you? He commissioned his followers to go out into the world and preach the good news. Do you? It's not for some pastor to preach to a church full of people. It's for every Christian to tell others about the Kingdom, door-to-door, as Jesus did. (Matthew 24:14; Matt.28:19; Luke 8:1) We are to follow in his footsteps (IPeter 2:21). Do you?

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by WinkyDinky »

onewithhim wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:28 pm
He made God's name known......do you? He commissioned his followers to go out into the world and preach the good news. Do you? It's not for some pastor to preach to a church full of people. It's for every Christian to tell others about the Kingdom, door-to-door, as Jesus did. (Matthew 24:14; Matt.28:19; Luke 8:1) We are to follow in his footsteps (IPeter 2:21). Do you?
My reply to you is the same one that Jesus gave Peter.
Peter seeing him saith to Jesus, Lord, and what shall this man do?
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #8

Post by onewithhim »

WinkyDinky wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:45 pm
Jesus saith unto him, If I will that he tarry till I come, what is that to thee? follow thou me.
I think that it's pretty clear that I follow Jesus in his footsteps, doing ALL that he tells us to do. You skirt around the issue of exactly what he tells us to do.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by WinkyDinky »

onewithhim wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 2:31 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Mon Apr 03, 2023 6:45 pm
I think that it's pretty clear that I follow Jesus in his footsteps, doing ALL that he tells us to do.
lol

lol

lol

That is a winning reply.

MissKate13
Sage

Post #10

Post by MissKate13 »

[Replying to kjw47 in post #1]

The GOSPEL is the good news of the Kingdom!

The good news is the gospel of Jesus Christ, His death, burial and resurrection.

It is good news because the gospel promises salvation from sin to those who believe.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to everyone that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek. For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith. (Rom. 1:16-17)

The kingdom refers to the relationship Christians have with God. It’s the rule or dominion of Christ in one’s heart.

The kingdom is a spiritual entity and not physical.

The Bible speaks of the Kingdom as being in existence NOW. (Revelation 1:9; Colossians 1:13; I Thessalonians 2:12; Hebrews 12:28).
”For unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.” (John 8:24