The good news of Gods kingdom

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The good news of Gods kingdom

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

Yes it really is good news, the coming of Gods kingdom rule to all creation. Only the wicked fear its arrival.
Jesus will lead Gods armies to the earth and bring that kingdom rule with him. Satan will be captured and abyssed for 1000 years. During that time, the earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise)--mankind will go back to perfection, never sick, never without, not aging like now. No more- war, hatred, fear, abuse, sickness, disease, afflictions like blindness, etc) no cheating on mates, drunkeness, drug addiction, no false god worship, Gods kingdom rule will be a cure all. Even dead love ones resurrected and some given a chance to learn and apply Gods will. But then satan is loosed for a little while to test the resurrected ones, many( Gog of Magog- will fall as the sands of the sea( rev 20:8) the bible says. Then satan and all who were mislead by him will be destroyed forever in the lake of fire. And death will be no more, neither will mourning, outcries or pain. Gods kingdom rule in full control forever, all motives of mortal hearts out of love, not profit. Perfect harmony from all of Gods creatures( Isaiah 11)--- Eternal life of happiness. This will be on earth.( Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29)

Will you live for entrance into that kingdom now?

onewithhim
Savant

Re: The good news of Gods kingdom

Post #51

Post by onewithhim »

onewithhim wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 3:29 pm
Diogenes wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:35 pm
MissKate13 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 9:02 am
He established His kingdom AD 33.

If you care to know more, read the following verses in their context. Jesus established His kingdom in the first century AD. His followers were living under His reign and rule and continue to do so.

Colossians 1:13, Revelation 1:9, 1 Thessalonians 2:12, Hebrews 12:28, Revelation 1:6, 1 Corinthians 15:24-25, Luke 22:28-30, Luke 17:20-21,Matthew 12:28.

If you’re interested in what these verses have to say, and you wish to discuss them further, let me know.
Your condescension is noted.
If you’re interested in what these verses have to say, and you wish to discuss them further, let me know. ;)

He established His kingdom AD 33?

Wrong.
Jesus answered, “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”
_ John 18:36

Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world" because his royal seat is in heaven. He will always rule from heaven, over the earth. He hadn't set up his Kingdom government yet in the first century. (Isaiah 9:6,7; Daniel 2:44) When he does, the earth will be rid of all wickedness and Paradise will be here.

Luke 9:27 has been very much misunderstood. Jesus was speaking of the Transfiguration that Peter, James, and John would witness eight days later. "About eight days after these words, he took Peter and John and James along and climbed up into the mountain to pray. And as he was praying the appearance of his face became different and his apparel became glitteringly white." (Luke 9:28) This is what Jesus meant in verse number 27. They would see him as he will be coming to set up his kingdom after Armageddon, when he will be in the spirit realm and in unapproachable light. (I Timothy 6:16)

The Kingdom is soon to be a reality over all the earth, though right now that is not the case. All other governments must be destroyed, and Satan will be put into the "abyss." Jesus instructs us to pray for the Kingdom to COME as we see at Matthew 6:9,10. Look up again Daniel 2:44 and Isaiah 9:6,7 which speak of the Kingdom as coming later on when Jesus' government takes over from other governments and there is true peace. After all, the Kingdom is a real government, with Christ as the ruler, with his co-rulers (Revelation 20:6).

Daniel "kept on beholding in the visions of the night, and see there! with the clouds of the heavens someone like a son of man (Jesus) happened to be coming; and to the Ancient of Days (YHWH) he gained access....And to him there were given rulership and dignity and kingdom, that the peoples, national groups and languages should all serve him. His rulership is an indefinitely lasting rulership that will not pass away, and his kingdom one that will not be brought to ruin. (Daniel 7:13,14)...The holy ones of the Supreme One (YHWH) will receive the kingdom, and they will take possession of the kingdom for time indefinite." (Verse 18)

It is truly a very physical system of government that will be guiding the billions of people living on the earth, after Armageddon. It is not just in someone's heart.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #52

Post by onewithhim »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Apr 11, 2023 7:02 pm
Miles wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 8:14 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 7:17 pm
Miles wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2023 2:07 am
kjw47 wrote: Sun Apr 09, 2023 9:14 pm

Trinity religions do not correct errors. Every trinity scholar on earth knows 100% a capitol G God in the last line at John 1:1 is error according to their own Greek Lexicons. They know 100% No Israelite who served the true God ever served a trinity, not Jesus nor any bible writer. It would expose the house divided(40,000 trinity religions) that will not stand as false religions, Billions $$$$$ would be lost yearly . And most likely 2 billion humans suing them for taking their money under false teachings.
So, what are they, all liars? Kind of like the Governing Body of the Jehovah's Witnesses

.......................................... Image
that knows 100 % they are among the lucky 144,000 because . . . . . . . . . . because . . . . . . well . . . just because.

They do know. Gods word assures, the holy spirit bears witness with their spirit that they are apart of that group. As well no matter what any man says contrary--the teachings of Jesus and true God worship history back the JW,s all the way. So where does that leave the rest?
So everyone of them is from a tribe of Israel as required in Revelation 7:1-8?

Revelation 7:1-8
After this I saw four angels standing on the four corners of the earth, holding tight the four winds of the earth, so that no wind could blow on the earth or on the sea or on any tree. 2 And I saw another angel ascending from the sunrise,* having a seal of the living God; and he called with a loud voice to the four angels to whom it was granted to harm the earth and the sea, 3 saying: “Do not harm the earth or the sea or the trees, until after we have sealed+ the slaves of our God in their foreheads.”+ 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed, 144,000,+ sealed out of every tribe of the sons of Israel:+

Out of the tribe of Judah 12,000 sealed;
out of the tribe of Reuʹben 12,000;
out of the tribe of Gad 12,000;
out of the tribe of Ashʹer 12,000;
out of the tribe of Naphʹta·li 12,000;
out of the tribe of Ma·nasʹseh+ 12,000;
out of the tribe of Simʹe·on 12,000;
out of the tribe of Leʹvi 12,000;
out of the tribe of Isʹsa·char 12,000;
out of the tribe of Zebʹu·lun 12,000;
out of the tribe of Joseph 12,000;
out of the tribe of Benjamin 12,000 sealed.

How do they know? The tribes, from which they would have to have been a member, disappeared a couple of thousand years ago.

That is symbolism--Literal Israel is cut off of being Gods chosen-Matt 23:38-39)--Spiritual Israel is now Gods chosen.
Yes, I don't think any Jew knows the tribe he descends from, as the records were destroyed by the Romans around 70 AD. The list of the tribes in Revelation 7 are indeed symbolic, not matching with the tribes listed in the book of Numbers. Jesus stated matter-of-factly that Israel would be abandoned and another "nation" would be God's focus, and Peter reiterated such thoughts.

Jesus said to the priests and older men: "The kingdom of God will be taken from you and be given to a nation producing its fruits." (Matt.21:43)

"Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the killer of the prophets and stoner of those sent forth to her, --how often I wanted to gather your children together...but you people did not want it. Look! Your house is abandoned to you." (Matt.23:37,38)

Peter to anointed Christians in Asia: "You are a 'chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for special possession'.... For you were once not a people, but are now God's people." (IPeter 2:9,10)

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #53

Post by kjw47 »

MissKate13 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:22 am [Replying to kjw47 in post #48]

The Scriptures are our witness. They show the kingdom being present and Jesus ruling since the first century AD.

Sadly, you deny the Scriptures in favor of Watchtower nonsense.

You believe what you want, but you are in error. The prophecy in Daniel is not wrong-1914 he received his crown(Rev 6:2

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #54

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 2:22 pm [Replying to kjw47 in post #1]

The good news of God's Kingdom is Christ.

Through Christ, we can be reconciled to God (even be invited into the new Covenant with God). Through Christ - the Tree of Life from whom we must eat in order to live forever - we have life in us, even eternal life. Through Christ, we have forgiveness of sins and through Christ, we are saved from Death. We are even invited to be part of the New Covenant (through Christ, the mediator of the new covenant). We can even know God Himself - even become SONS of God, Himself.

Do you see?

Christ - whose name is Jaheshua (meaning JAH saves) - is himself the Good News (Gospel) of the Kingdom.

A paradise on earth is one good thing to come as a result, but without Christ, we would have none of it! If Christ had not given His life as a ransom for us, we would still be in slavery/subjection to death. Our focus - our eyes, our heart, our ears - is meant to be upon Christ, who is the LIFE, the King of all God's Kingdom, the beloved Son and Chosen One of JAH.

Peace again to you,
your servant and a slave of Christ,
tammy

Focus to be on his example he set for all, and learning and applying all he taught. That is the way and truth and if one does both of those things they will get life. The following proves our focus to be on the Father--I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me---The Father is ones destination to accomplish this-John 4:22-24--As well Jesus teaches--Matt 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) Father) righteousness and all these things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality)--see Jesus did not teach to seek his righteousness-he teaches to seek his God and Fathers righteousness.

tam
Savant

Post #55

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:04 pm

Through Christ, we can be reconciled to God (even be invited into the new Covenant with God). Through Christ - the Tree of Life from whom we must eat in order to live forever - we have life in us, even eternal life. Through Christ, we have forgiveness of sins and through Christ, we are saved from Death. We are even invited to be part of the New Covenant (through Christ, the mediator of the new covenant). We can even know God Himself - even become SONS of God, Himself.

Do you see?

Christ - whose name is Jaheshua (meaning JAH saves) - is himself the Good News (Gospel) of the Kingdom.

A paradise on earth is one good thing to come as a result, but without Christ, we would have none of it! If Christ had not given His life as a ransom for us, we would still be in slavery/subjection to death. Our focus - our eyes, our heart, our ears - is meant to be upon Christ, who is the LIFE, the King of all God's Kingdom, the beloved Son and Chosen One of JAH.

Peace again to you,
tammy

Focus to be on his example he set for all, and learning and applying all he taught. That is the way and truth and if one does both of those things they will get life. The following proves our focus to be on the Father--I am the way, the truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me---The Father is ones destination to accomplish this-John 4:22-24--As well Jesus teaches--Matt 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) Father) righteousness and all these things will be added(sustenance, covering, spirituality)--see Jesus did not teach to seek his righteousness-he teaches to seek his God and Fathers righteousness.
Perhaps this is a language issue?

Our eyes are to be upon Christ:

Let us fix our eyes on [Jesus], the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Christ is the One to whom the Father said to listen - and so also our ears are to be upon Christ, who is the Word of God, and through whom God speaks to us):

A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.” Luke 9:35 (See also John 10:27; Rev 3:20 - noting that His sheep listen to His - Christ's - voice.)

Also our hearts:

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him." John 14:23 (see also John 14:21; 15:10).

If we see Christ, then we see His Father also. If we know Christ, then we know His Father also.

It is Christ Himself who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the Way (to the Father - no one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Him); He is the Truth (including being God's truth; and He shows us the Father as the Father truly is); and He is the Life.

May I ask, what do you think it means to seek God's righteousness?

Peace again to you,
tammy
- Non-religious Christian spirituality

- For Christ (who is the Spirit)

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #56

Post by kjw47 »

tam wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 7:36 pm Peace to you,

Do you see?

Peace again to you,
tammy

Let us fix our eyes on [Jesus], the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Hebrews 12:2

Christ is the One to whom the Father said to listen - and so also our ears are to be upon Christ, who is the Word of God, and through whom God speaks to us):

A voice came from the cloud, saying, “This is my Son, whom I have chosen; listen to him.” Luke 9:35 (See also John 10:27; Rev 3:20 - noting that His sheep listen to His - Christ's - voice.)

Also our hearts:

“If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word. My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him." John 14:23 (see also John 14:21; 15:10).

If we see Christ, then we see His Father also. If we know Christ, then we know His Father also.

It is Christ Himself who is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. He is the Way (to the Father - no one comes to the Father EXCEPT through Him); He is the Truth (including being God's truth; and He shows us the Father as the Father truly is); and He is the Life.

Peace again to you,
tammy

Matt 6:33-Matt 7:21-- John 4:22-24--and learn and apply-EVERY utterance from God as Jesus said man must live by them.

tam
Savant

Post #57

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:35 pm

Do you see?

Peace again to you,
tammy

Also our hearts:

Peace again to you,
tammy

Matt 6:33-Matt 7:21-- John 4:22-24--and learn and apply-EVERY utterance from God as Jesus said man must live by them.
Sorry, is this your response to my question: May I ask, what do you think it means to seek God's righteousness?

onewithhim
Savant

Post #58

Post by onewithhim »

tam wrote: Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:38 pm Peace to you,

Do you see?

Peace again to you,
tammy

Also our hearts:

Peace again to you,
tammy

Sorry, is this your response to my question: May I ask, what do you think it means to seek God's righteousness?
He answered it. To seek God's righteousness is to "learn and apply every utterance from God."

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #59

Post by kjw47 »

Do you see?

Peace again to you,
tammy

Also our hearts:

Peace again to you,
tammy

I showed you--Matt 6:33--Seeking the kingdom first over self--Matt 7:21--Living to do the Fathers will over self--John 4:22-24 worshipping the Father in spirit and truth, Just like Jesus does.

tam
Savant

Post #60

Post by tam »

Peace to you,
kjw47 wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2023 5:50 pm

Do you see?

Peace again to you,
tammy

Also our hearts:

Peace again to you,
tammy

I showed you--Matt 6:33--Seeking the kingdom first over self--Matt 7:21--Living to do the Fathers will over self--John 4:22-24 worshipping the Father in spirit and truth, Just like Jesus does.
Thank you. It just wasn't clear that this is the part of my post to which you were responding.

I understand seeking God's righteousness a bit different than you have described... in that seeking His righteousness means to seek that God IS righteous in all that He says and does. This would be the opposite of what Adam did in the Garden of Eden when Adam blamed God for his actions ('the woman YOU put here with me...") In that case, Adam sought his own righteousness instead of repenting and seeking God's righteousness. Or as another example, if someone misunderstood or taught something false (or listened to false teachers) and then blamed it on God - this would be them seeking their own righteousness rather than seeking God's righteousness.

Or when some people say that God was at fault for the flood, instead of seeking His righteousness in that act: to save life, to prevent a much more terrible fate for the rest of humanity to come, to protect His children, etc.

Seek HIS righteousness (and all other things will be added to you.)

Peace again to you,
tammy