IF CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT LOVEWHY HAVE THEY MURDERED MILLIONS

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

IPOINTITOUT
Apprentice

IF CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT LOVEWHY HAVE THEY MURDERED MILLIONS

Post #1

Post by IPOINTITOUT »

Christians have murdered more innocent men, women and children, than any other organization on the planet. Hitler only murdered a few million. How can they possibly be a religion of love, and compassion. The history of christianity is infact a history of Pure evil. And for that matter Jesus . Is clearly the leader of a very wicked group. Why would anyone be christian.God and Jesus are beast and is responsible for mass murder.
Last edited by IPOINTITOUT on Fri Nov 10, 2006 11:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

FiredUp4jesus
Scholar

Re: IF CHRISTIANITY IS ABOUT LOVEWHY HAVE THEY MURDERED MILL

Post #91

Post by FiredUp4jesus »

IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
bernee51 wrote: Point of Order.

This is quite the mixed up logic. Murder is the illegal killing of a human being. Abortion is not illegal.

BTW Hitler was a self avowed christian but obviously not a "True Christian" TM
I thought we were using "unjustifed taking of a human life".
Hitler was approved by the Vatican , and the pope, during the war, so how can you claim he was not a true christian.... What you mean to say, is Hitler was a true cristian, who embarrasses the church.. He did kill Jews, just like the church,
He is being sarcastic. He is on your side.
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jer 29:13 NIV

IPOINTITOUT
Apprentice

Post #92

Post by IPOINTITOUT »

FiredUp4jesus wrote:
IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
bernee51 wrote: Point of Order.

This is quite the mixed up logic. Murder is the illegal killing of a human being. Abortion is not illegal.

BTW Hitler was a self avowed christian but obviously not a "True Christian" TM
I thought we were using "unjustifed taking of a human life".
Hitler was approved by the Vatican , and the pope, during the war, so how can you claim he was not a true christian.... What you mean to say, is Hitler was a true cristian, who embarrasses the church.. He did kill Jews, just like the church,
It was targeted at you, I guess my mind works faster than yours, because I knew what you were going to say about hitler not being a true christian, So I put the facts up for you, so that maybe you will not continue to make foolish, and blind statements.

He is being sarcastic. He is on your side.

FiredUp4jesus
Scholar

Post #93

Post by FiredUp4jesus »

IPOINTITOUT wrote: It was targeted at you, I guess my mind works faster than yours, because I knew what you were going to say about hitler not being a true christian, So I put the facts up for you, so that maybe you will not continue to make foolish, and blind statements.
I cleaned up your post for you. Thanks for pointing out how blind and foolish I am. Hopefully someday I can be as smart and convincing as you are. :roll:
You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jer 29:13 NIV

IPOINTITOUT
Apprentice

Post #94

Post by IPOINTITOUT »

FiredUp4jesus wrote:
IPOINTITOUT wrote: It was targeted at you, I guess my mind works faster than yours, because I knew what you were going to say about hitler not being a true christian, So I put the facts up for you, so that maybe you will not continue to make foolish, and blind statements.
I cleaned up your post for you. Thanks for pointing out how blind and foolish I am. Hopefully someday I can be as smart and convincing as you are. :roll:
I agree , that would be great.

FiredUp4jesus
Scholar

Post #95

Post by FiredUp4jesus »

IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
What exactly are you hoping to accomplish? Do you really think you are going to win me over by insulting me?

IPOINTITOUT
Apprentice

Post #96

Post by IPOINTITOUT »

FiredUp4jesus wrote:
IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
What exactly are you hoping to accomplish? Do you really think you are going to win me over by insulting me?
I really dont want to insult you. It was you that insulted me. I do not want to win you over either, But I would like to see you think for yourself. And if something in the bible does seem , unjust or evil, You need to have the courage to say so, and stop acting like a puppet of the church, You are a human being, who was designed to be rational, and sometimes you have to question the irrational, not just accept, the load of BS that you have been spoonfed

FiredUp4jesus
Scholar

Post #97

Post by FiredUp4jesus »

IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
I really dont want to insult you. It was you that insulted me. I do not want to win you over either, But I would like to see you think for yourself. And if something in the bible does seem , unjust or evil, You need to have the courage to say so, and stop acting like a puppet of the church, You are a human being, who was designed to be rational, and sometimes you have to question the irrational, not just accept, the load of BS that you have been spoonfed
Designed? By whom?

IPOINTITOUT
Apprentice

Post #98

Post by IPOINTITOUT »

FiredUp4jesus wrote:
IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
IPOINTITOUT wrote:
FiredUp4jesus wrote:
Designed? By whom?
evolution

Abiele777
Student

Post #99

Post by Abiele777 »

IPOINTITOUT wrote:

Hello, is there anyone home. THE CRUSADES, OR THE INQUASITION, DAH.. THESE WERE LED BY THE CHURCH....
I see you ignored my two questions totally, choosing instead to rely on your own undocumented biases and your own apparent ignorance of history.

Since you can't define what qualifies one to be a Christian, your proclamations that Christians are muderers have all become moot.

All that glisters is not gold, nor are all that commit crimes under the umbrella of Christianity - Christian. Alphonsus Capone was a practicing Catholic, and I'm sure he thought himself Christian, but he was not a Christian. Dah, is anyone home!

FiredUp4jesus
Scholar

Post #100

Post by FiredUp4jesus »

IPOINTITOUT wrote: I really dont want to insult you. It was you that insulted me. I do not want to win you over either, But I would like to see you think for yourself. And if something in the bible does seem , unjust or evil, You need to have the courage to say so, and stop acting like a puppet of the church, You are a human being, who was designed to be rational, and sometimes you have to question the irrational, not just accept, the load of BS that you have been spoonfed
Designed? By whom?[/quote]
evolution[/quote]

If it was evolution, then it was without a purpose. There is no purpose to evolution just the result of natural laws. So, if I was designed for the purpose of being rational as you claim, someone or some thing must have wanted me to be rational.