Creation is the ONLY Possible Answer to the Existence of the Universe

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Creation is the ONLY Possible Answer to the Existence of the Universe

Post #1

Post by YourWordIsTruth »

Science has for many years tried to disprove the Biblical Account of Creation Ex Nihilo, as Recorded in the opening Chapter of the Book of Genesis, the Infallible, Inspired, Inerrant Word of Almighty God.

And science has always FAILED in their feeble attempts

One very important fact has, and can never be answered by those who believe in the MYTH known as Evolution:

WHERE did the very first form of life come from? If there is a "Big Bang Theory", then WHAT banged? WHERE did the very first element, atom, or whatever you may call it, come from?

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and Its Teachings, there is no way to explain the MORALITY that exists in this world, like the wrongs of incest, adultery, homosexuality, murder, theft, kidnapping, fornication, etc, etc, which is ONLY to be found in the Holy Bible! No religion in this world, which are all human, ever says these and many other things, are WRONG and SINFUL! All legal systems that exist in this world, that consider these acts as unlawful, do so because of The Holy Bible saying so!

These and others, are essential questions, which "science" can and never answer!

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and the Teachings in the 66 Divinely Inspired Books in the Holy Bible, in the Original, there is NO possible human explanation for this universe that we live in!

Now try and disprove these FACTS!!!

brunumb
Savant

Re: Creation is the ONLY Possible Answer to the Existence of the Universe

Post #21

Post by brunumb »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:32 am The faith is in the Infallible Word of Almighty God

The evidence is in the millions of peoples lives that have been changed by the Power of Salvation in Jesus Christ.

There are countless accounts of the hardest muslim, or hindu, or even atheist, who has been radically changed into solid followers of Jesus Christ as personal Saviour and Lord.
What you present is merely evidence of the power of indoctrination. Two accounts of conversion to Christianity don't amount to very much. How do you account for the steady decline in Christianity in places like the US and the rise of atheism and Islam?
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #22

brunumb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 5:32 am
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:32 am The faith is in the Infallible Word of Almighty God

The evidence is in the millions of peoples lives that have been changed by the Power of Salvation in Jesus Christ.

There are countless accounts of the hardest muslim, or hindu, or even atheist, who has been radically changed into solid followers of Jesus Christ as personal Saviour and Lord.
What you present is merely evidence of the power of indoctrination. Two accounts of conversion to Christianity don't amount to very much. How do you account for the steady decline in Christianity in places like the US and the rise of atheism and Islam?
two examples of millions of changed lives!

True Christianity and Christians can and will never "decline", it is the fakes that will do!

islam is there by God as a Righteous Judgement of the wicked and evil nations. I hear in the US there are super mosques in many states!

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #23

Post by Athetotheist »

[Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #19
People's lives are changed by numerous things: getting a job, finding romance, overcoming an addiction, adopting any of numerous religions/philosophies etc. Christianity is far from unique as a life-changer.

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #24

Post by Athetotheist »

[Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #1
Without the God of the Holy Bible, and the Teachings in the 66 Divinely Inspired Books in the Holy Bible, in the Original, there is NO possible human explanation for this universe that we live in!
There may not be a human explanation, but that doesn't mean the explanation has to be biblical. For example:

https://www.hinduwebsite.com/hinduism/essays/maya.asp

Tcg
Savant

Post #25

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved. No specified question for debate.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #26

Tcg wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:22 pm [Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved. No specified question for debate.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.
man, you do like moving my stuff!

It is a question for debate!

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #27

Athetotheist wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:28 am [Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #1
There may not be a human explanation, but that doesn't mean the explanation has to be biblical. For example:

WHY as an Atheist would you be content to quote a false, demonic religion like hinduism, and reject the One True Faith, Christianity and the Holy Bible?

You probably don't know what you believe!

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #28

Post by Athetotheist »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:54 pm
Athetotheist wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:28 am [Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #1

WHY as an Atheist would you be content to quote a false, demonic religion like hinduism, and reject the One True Faith, Christianity and the Holy Bible?

Why do you assume [erroneously] that I'm an atheist just because I question the Bible?

Why do you label Hinduism "false" and "demonic" just because it offers a different explanation for the universe?

You may not know what I believe, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I believe.

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #29

Athetotheist wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 7:42 am
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 11:54 pm

Why do you assume [erroneously] that I'm an atheist just because I question the Bible?

Why do you label Hinduism "false" and "demonic" just because it offers a different explanation for the universe?

You may not know what I believe, but that doesn't mean I don't know what I believe.
apologies, I thought your member name is "atheist to theist"

ALL religions in this world, without exception, are 100% demonic and false

Christianity is not a religion but a Faith, in The Living Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ, Who Himself says, "Jesus said to him, “I am THE Way, THE Truth, and THE Life. No one comes to the Father, except through Me" John 14:6. To the exclusion of ALL others!

Athetotheist
Prodigy

Post #30

Post by Athetotheist »

[Replying to YourWordIsTruth in post #29
Christianity is not a religion but a Faith, in The Living Saviour and Lord Jesus Christ, Who Himself says, "Jesus said to him, “I am THE Way, THE Truth, and THE Life. No one comes to the Father, except through Me" John 14:6. To the exclusion of ALL others!
"Revelation, when applied to religion, means something communicated immediately from God to man.

"No one will deny or dispute the power of the Almighty to make such a communication, if he pleases. But admitting, for the sake of a case, that something has been revealed to a certain person, and not revealed to any other person, it is revelation to that person only. When he tells it to a second person, a second to a third, a third to a fourth, and so on, it ceases to be a revelation to all those persons. It is revelation to the first person only, and hearsay to every other, and consequently they are not obliged to believe it.

"It is a contradiction in terms and ideas, to call anything a revelation that comes to us at second-hand, either verbally or in writing. Revelation is necessarily limited to the first communication — after this, it is only an account of something which that person says was a revelation made to him; and though he may find himself obliged to believe it, it cannot be incumbent on me to believe it in the same manner; for it was not a revelation made to me, and I have only his word for it that it was made to him.
"

---Thomas Paine, "The Age of Reason"