Creation is the ONLY Possible Answer to the Existence of the Universe

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Creation is the ONLY Possible Answer to the Existence of the Universe

Post #1

Post by YourWordIsTruth »

Science has for many years tried to disprove the Biblical Account of Creation Ex Nihilo, as Recorded in the opening Chapter of the Book of Genesis, the Infallible, Inspired, Inerrant Word of Almighty God.

And science has always FAILED in their feeble attempts

One very important fact has, and can never be answered by those who believe in the MYTH known as Evolution:

WHERE did the very first form of life come from? If there is a "Big Bang Theory", then WHAT banged? WHERE did the very first element, atom, or whatever you may call it, come from?

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and Its Teachings, there is no way to explain the MORALITY that exists in this world, like the wrongs of incest, adultery, homosexuality, murder, theft, kidnapping, fornication, etc, etc, which is ONLY to be found in the Holy Bible! No religion in this world, which are all human, ever says these and many other things, are WRONG and SINFUL! All legal systems that exist in this world, that consider these acts as unlawful, do so because of The Holy Bible saying so!

These and others, are essential questions, which "science" can and never answer!

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and the Teachings in the 66 Divinely Inspired Books in the Holy Bible, in the Original, there is NO possible human explanation for this universe that we live in!

Now try and disprove these FACTS!!!

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Re: Creation is the ONLY Possible Answer to the Existence of the Universe

Post #11

Miles wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:56 pm
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 7:07 pm
Miles wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:46 pm
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:34 pm
Miles wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:23 pm
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:14 pm
Miles wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 6:01 pm
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:03 am Science has for many years tried to disprove the Biblical Account of Creation Ex Nihilo, as Recorded in the opening Chapter of the Book of Genesis, the Infallible, Inspired, Inerrant Word of Almighty God.
Normally, I would pass by silliness such as this, but it's so bad that it almost cries for correction, at least as assistance to those who might think it has merit.

Believe me, we who know better know science has absolutely no interest in the fables and claims of religion. And, that you should construct such a strawman here is more telling of the questioning desperation you seem to harbor about Christianity than any attempt to disparage science. My condolences.

"Always" you say. Hmm. Makes me question if you actually know the meaning of "always," or is this simply hyperbole you throw around from time to time?

One very important fact has, and can never be answered by those who believe in the MYTH known as Evolution:

WHERE did the very first form of life come from? If there is a "Big Bang Theory", then WHAT banged? WHERE did the very first element, atom, or whatever you may call it, come from?
*SIGH* Of course, had you the slightest knowledge of evolution you would have never made a gaff such as this. Here. Please write this down for future reference: Evolution does not concern itself with first causes, as you imply here, but with the diversity of life. PERIOD!

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and Its Teachings, there is no way to explain the MORALITY that exists in this world, like the wrongs of incest, adultery, homosexuality, murder, theft, kidnapping, fornication, etc, etc, which is ONLY to be found in the Holy Bible!!
And without the God of the Holy Bible, and Its Teachings, it's likely there would be no approval of slavery, which both do. Or issuing orders to have practicing homosexual men be put to death, while only admonishing practicing lesbians, which they do. Or orders that among a conquered people: ". . . all the woman . . . that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Whatcha think the conquerors will do to the virgins here? Put them to work in the kitchen? Yeah, sure. )

These and others, are essential questions, which "science" can and never answer!
Because it doesn't care to. FYI, questions of morality and ethics are the purview of philosophy, NOT science. If and when you go to college you'll likely find out just how true this is. O:)

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and the Teachings in the 66 Divinely Inspired Books in the Holy Bible, in the Original, there is NO possible human explanation for this universe that we live in!
An explanation that has fallen on its face, no less.

Here, FYI.

fact

noun
ˈfakt 
a: something that has actual existence
space exploration is now a fact
b: an actual occurrence
prove the fact of damage

: a piece of information presented as having objective reality
These are the hard facts of the case.
3: the quality of being actual : actuality

All of which goes straight to the question of, why so much "truth" within the Christian religion is dependent on belief and faith, but very little is said to be based on fact.

nothing in your ramblings has shown that there can be any other way than Creation as in the Holy Bible, for the Beginning of all things!
Maybe it's because they weren't meant to. The main objective of my replies was as assistance to those who might think your OP has merit, which, as I've explained, it does not.

I wait for anyone on here, who does not accept the Genesis Account of Creation by Almighty God, to show HOW this universe started? There is NO human answer for this question!
Actually, if you read your statement here carefully, there is no question to be answered. All you're doing is waiting for someone to show HOW this universe started, which is not a question but a state of being. Your state of being. Care to rephrase?

"HOW this universe started" is a question!
I'm sorry, but it's not. "HOW was this universe started" is a question! "HOW did this universe start" is a question! "HOW could this universe start" is a question!

Ya gotta connect the adverb "How" with a verb, adverb, or modal auxiliary verb somewhere in the sentence.

As it stands, "HOW this universe started" is a non-informational statement.

you are trying to play silly games about words, because you have failed to answer what I ask!

Miles
Savant

Post #12

Post by Miles »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:47 pm
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 8:03 am Science has for many years tried to disprove the Biblical Account of Creation Ex Nihilo, as Recorded in the opening Chapter of the Book of Genesis, the Infallible, Inspired, Inerrant Word of Almighty God.
Normally, I would pass by silliness such as this, but it's so bad that it almost cries for correction, at least as assistance to those who might think it has merit.

Believe me, we who know better know science has absolutely no interest in the fables and claims of religion. And, that you should construct such a strawman here is more telling of the questioning desperation you seem to harbor about Christianity than any attempt to disparage science. My condolences.

"Always" you say. Hmm. Makes me question if you actually know the meaning of "always," or is this simply hyperbole you throw around from time to time?

*SIGH* Of course, had you the slightest knowledge of evolution you would have never made a gaff such as this. Here. Please write this down for future reference: Evolution does not concern itself with first causes, as you imply here, but with the diversity of life. PERIOD!

Without the God of the Holy Bible, and Its Teachings, there is no way to explain the MORALITY that exists in this world, like the wrongs of incest, adultery, homosexuality, murder, theft, kidnapping, fornication, etc, etc, which is ONLY to be found in the Holy Bible!!
And without the God of the Holy Bible, and Its Teachings, it's likely there would be no approval of slavery, which both do. Or issuing orders to have practicing homosexual men be put to death, while only admonishing practicing lesbians, which they do. Or orders that among a conquered people: ". . . all the woman . . . that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." (Whatcha think the conquerors will do to the virgins here? Put them to work in the kitchen? Yeah, sure. )

Because it doesn't care to. FYI, questions of morality and ethics are the purview of philosophy, NOT science. If and when you go to college you'll likely find out just how true this is. O:)

Here, FYI.

fact

noun
ˈfakt 
prove the fact of damage

All of which goes straight to the question of, why so much "truth" within the Christian religion is dependent on belief and faith, but very little is said to be based on fact.

nothing in your ramblings has shown that there can be any other way than Creation as in the Holy Bible, for the Beginning of all things!
Maybe it's because they weren't meant to. The main objective of my replies was as assistance to those who might think your OP has merit, which, as I've explained, it does not.

I wait for anyone on here, who does not accept the Genesis Account of Creation by Almighty God, to show HOW this universe started? There is NO human answer for this question!
Actually, if you read your statement here carefully, there is no question to be answered. All you're doing is waiting for someone to show HOW this universe started, which is not a question but a state of being. Your state of being. Care to rephrase?

I'm sorry, but it's not. "HOW was this universe started" is a question! "HOW did this universe start" is a question! "HOW could this universe start" is a question!

Ya gotta connect the adverb "How" with a verb, adverb, or modal auxiliary verb somewhere in the sentence.

you are trying to play silly games about words, because you have failed to answer what I ask!
I'm sorry, You're trying to duck out of the fact that I caught you making some very absurd remarks and now you want to save face, by ignoring such errors by asking that I answer your three questions. Okay. Here goes.

Q. WHERE did the very first form of life come from?
A. Don't know.

Q. If there is a "Big Bang Theory", then WHAT banged?
A. Don't know.

Q. WHERE did the very first element, atom, or whatever you may call it, come from?
A. Don't know.

We good now? I don't know and you pretend to. :mrgreen:

brunumb
Savant

Post #13

Post by brunumb »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:33 pm
brunumb wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:07 pm
Your opening statement is already patently wrong. Science has not tried to do anything other than find out as much as we can about the world we live in. Some of the things we have discovered show that Genesis is wrong, which is unfortunate for those who are intent on denying facts and relying on ancient stories for their so-called truth. Reading the uninspired Bible carefully highlights the fact that Yahweh is one of the most incompetent deities humans ever invented.
After all of that, you actually say nothing!

You cannot disprove the OP because you cannot!
You started your preaching with a blatantly false statement. That means we should disregard the rest, unless of course you can support any of your claims by supplying some compelling evidence. How did God create the universe? What did he use? The Sun is the only star necessary for life on Earth. What are the trillions of others for and why did God have them racing away at ever increasing speed? How did the plants survive before God created the Sun to allow them to carry out photosynthesis? I know there is no point in presenting you with more of the endless questions presented by your God concept because you will have no answers. Your God is just another of the many deities humans have invented and the Bible is nothing more than religious propaganda to entice the gullible.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #14

Miles wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 12:05 am
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:47 pm

Here, FYI.

fact

noun
ˈfakt 
prove the fact of damage

I'm sorry, You're trying to duck out of the fact that I caught you making some very absurd remarks and now you want to save face, by ignoring such errors by asking that I answer your three questions. Okay. Here goes.

Q. WHERE did the very first form of life come from?
A. Don't know.

Q. If there is a "Big Bang Theory", then WHAT banged?
A. Don't know.

Q. WHERE did the very first element, atom, or whatever you may call it, come from?
A. Don't know.

We good now? I don't know and you pretend to. :mrgreen:

I don't have to pretend, as the Answer is in the Holy Bible, The Infallible, Inerrant Word of God!

Only Almighty God can Create something "out of nothing"!

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #15

brunumb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 1:49 am
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:33 pm
brunumb wrote: Sat Dec 10, 2022 9:07 pm
Your opening statement is already patently wrong. Science has not tried to do anything other than find out as much as we can about the world we live in. Some of the things we have discovered show that Genesis is wrong, which is unfortunate for those who are intent on denying facts and relying on ancient stories for their so-called truth. Reading the uninspired Bible carefully highlights the fact that Yahweh is one of the most incompetent deities humans ever invented.
After all of that, you actually say nothing!

You cannot disprove the OP because you cannot!
You started your preaching with a blatantly false statement. That means we should disregard the rest, unless of course you can support any of your claims by supplying some compelling evidence. How did God create the universe? What did he use? The Sun is the only star necessary for life on Earth. What are the trillions of others for and why did God have them racing away at ever increasing speed? How did the plants survive before God created the Sun to allow them to carry out photosynthesis? I know there is no point in presenting you with more of the endless questions presented by your God concept because you will have no answers. Your God is just another of the many deities humans have invented and the Bible is nothing more than religious propaganda to entice the gullible.
If you read the OP, you will see the words, "Creation Ex Nihilo", which means "Creation out of NOTHING"!

God Spoke all of the Created Universe into being. His Word being the Power to Create! That is why God is called ALMIGHTY

the so called "deities" you refer to, and man made IDOLS!

Your questions, on the sun and planets, etc, are from your limited human knowledge!

The Bible tells us HOW God Created, and it needs faith and humility to say, I don't really understand how God did it, but I believe that He did!

brunumb
Savant

Post #16

Post by brunumb »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:21 am I don't have to pretend, as the Answer is in the Holy Bible, The Infallible, Inerrant Word of God!

Now all you have to do is demonstrate that the Bile is more than just the collected musings of ordinary human beings and that your God actually exists. Good luck with that.
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

brunumb
Savant

Post #17

Post by brunumb »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:28 am The Bible tells us HOW God Created, and it needs faith and humility to say, I don't really understand how God did it, but I believe that He did!
The trouble with faith is that it allows you to believe things that are false as well as those that are true. Hence the countless different religions and sects that people have faith in being true around the world.

If you don't know how God made the universe how can you say he spoke it into existence out of nothing? Anyone can make up this sort of nonsense, but it takes indoctrination to get people to believe that it's true.

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #18

brunumb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:48 am
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:21 am I don't have to pretend, as the Answer is in the Holy Bible, The Infallible, Inerrant Word of God!

Now all you have to do is demonstrate that the Bile is more than just the collected musings of ordinary human beings and that your God actually exists. Good luck with that.
Creation is the clearest "evidence" for The Creator!

No creation can be without a creator

Then we have the moral law within the hearts of all humans, and the good old conscience, that even the biggest atheist has! This is only because of the God of the Holy Bible!

YourWordIsTruth
Student

Post #19

brunumb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:52 am
YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:28 am The Bible tells us HOW God Created, and it needs faith and humility to say, I don't really understand how God did it, but I believe that He did!
The trouble with faith is that it allows you to believe things that are false as well as those that are true. Hence the countless different religions and sects that people have faith in being true around the world.

If you don't know how God made the universe how can you say he spoke it into existence out of nothing? Anyone can make up this sort of nonsense, but it takes indoctrination to get people to believe that it's true.
The faith is in the Infallible Word of Almighty God

The evidence is in the millions of peoples lives that have been changed by the Power of Salvation in Jesus Christ.

There are countless accounts of the hardest muslim, or hindu, or even atheist, who has been radically changed into solid followers of Jesus Christ as personal Saviour and Lord.

here are a couple of interesting videos that show that Power of conversion brought by the Power of Jesus Christ. there is no human answer for this

brunumb
Savant

Post #20

Post by brunumb »

YourWordIsTruth wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 4:26 am
brunumb wrote: Sun Dec 11, 2022 3:48 am

Creation is the clearest "evidence" for The Creator!

No creation can be without a creator

Then we have the moral law within the hearts of all humans, and the good old conscience, that even the biggest atheist has! This is only because of the God of the Holy Bible!
It's not a creation until you establish that as a fact. For now it is just a supposition on your part. As for conscience, it's funny how so many people seem to not have one. Clumsy effort on the part of your God? Or maybe the Great Pumpkin? So many gods to choose from. And as societies have progressed over the millennia, so have our morals. Humans establish morals, no gods necessary.