Good news

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Good news

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

The coming of Gods kingdom is good news for all creation. A complete reversal of this satan ruled system of things. No more war, hatred, fear, pain. sickness, diseases, starvation, infirmities, no greed, cheating on mates, drug addiction, drunkeness, No mourning, outcries, even death will be no more( Rev 21:4) etc,etc= a cure all for what ails mortal existence. During Jesus 1000 year reign, satan is abyssed, the earth will be transformed into an Eden(paradise) a resurrection of dead loved ones who get an opportunity to learn and apply Gods will and get their names written in Gods book of life. Mortals made back to perfection, not aging like now. All created living things living in perfect harmony(Isaiah 11) But then satan gets loosed for a little while and all rebels(Gog from Magog( Rev 20:8) get rooted out, and death, Hades( grave) satan and his angels and Gog from Magog get destroyed in the lake of fire. Then Gods kingdom in full control forever, never again anything like this satan ruled system will occur. pure happiness, all motives of mortal hearts from love not profit seeking.
Gaining entrance into that kingdom has more value than all the wealth combined on earth. One must live to do Jesus' Fathers will now over their own will( Matt 7:21)
Like this-Matt 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added( sustenance, covering, spirituality)--Then one can accomplish this-John 4:22-24

Will you live for entrance into Gods kingdom?

onewithhim
Savant

Re: Good news

Post #61

Post by onewithhim »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:43 am
onewithhim wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 pm Why are you saying that immortality was given to Adam and Eve? It was not. The only immortal was said to be Jesus (I Timothy 6:16). Adam and Eve were mortal but could live as long as they obeyed the rules.
I have never said Adam and Eve were created immortal! They were created mortal, otherwise they could not die as Jesus said they would if they ate from the tree of knowledge.

But neither was Jesus Christ created immortal
I never said he was created immortal. He achieved immortality after he died and rose again.

"When he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death....For this very reason God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name." (Philippians 2:8,9) It was at this point that Jesus was granted immortality.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #62

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:37 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:34 pm The bible doesn’t teach what you are saying.
I said: Following the judgment, those mortals whose names are written in the Book of life are changed into everlasting spiritual bodied beings equal unto the angels.

In Revelation 3:5, the Bible states:
He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

I said: All whose names are not written in the Book of Life are cast into the lake and suffer their second and everlasting physical death.

In Revelation 20, the Bible states:
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Here is a summary:

In John 3:16 the Bible states:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Believers shall have everlasting life, nonbelievers shall perish.

There are two type of beings – natural and spiritual.

In I Corinthians 15:44 the Bible states:
There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body.

Natural beings perish and spiritual beings live forever. Man is a natural being and will perish.

I said: Christiany divides humans into two groups -- believers and nonbelievers.

Once again, in John 3:16 the Bible states:
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

One either believes or does not believe in Jesus as their Savior.

Then I ask you: Since after judgment all believers are changed into spirits equal unto the angels and all nonbelievers have suffered their second death, never to live again, why are there any living mortal humans after that time? Where are those humans which you believe will live forever on the earth?

Still awaiting your reply.

God created the earth for mortals--the new earth will be filled with mortals. Only the little flock=144,000 are promised heaven and turned to spirit beings.

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #63

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:39 pm
kjw47 wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 7:34 pm The bible doesn’t teach what you are saying.
I said: Following the judgment, those mortals whose names are written in the Book of life are changed into everlasting spiritual bodied beings equal unto the angels.

He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.

I said: All whose names are not written in the Book of Life are cast into the lake and suffer their second and everlasting physical death.

14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
15 And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire.

Here is a summary:

Natural beings perish and spiritual beings live forever. Man is a natural being and will perish.

I said: Christiany divides humans into two groups -- believers and nonbelievers.

Then I ask you: Since after judgment all believers are changed into spirits equal unto the angels and all nonbelievers have suffered their second death, never to live again, why are there any living mortal humans after that time? Where are those humans which you believe will live forever on the earth?

God created the earth for mortals--the new earth will be filled with mortals. Only the little flock=144,000 are promised heaven and turned to spirit beings.
Since the original 144,000 have died since starting in 1917, and many more added on, how does that add up to 144,000. Where is the "kingdom" if all are now dead? Were all the 144,000 celibate and without a lie on their lips? (Rev 14:4) As for John 3:16, if all believed in Yeshua, why didn't they keep the Commandments in order to enter into life as directed (Mt 19:16)?

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #64

Post by myth-one.com »

onewithhim wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 2:33 pm
myth-one.com wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 8:43 am
onewithhim wrote: Mon Dec 19, 2022 8:54 pm Why are you saying that immortality was given to Adam and Eve? It was not. The only immortal was said to be Jesus (I Timothy 6:16). Adam and Eve were mortal but could live as long as they obeyed the rules.
I have never said Adam and Eve were created immortal! They were created mortal, otherwise they could not die as Jesus said they would if they ate from the tree of knowledge.

But neither was Jesus Christ created immortal
I never said he was created immortal. He achieved immortality after he died and rose again.

"When he came as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to the point of death....For this very reason God exalted him to a superior position and kindly gave him the name that is above every other name." (Philippians 2:8,9) It was at this point that Jesus was granted immortality.

<=====================================>

Once Jesus became a man, He had no choice but to die His first death:

Hebrews 9:27
And it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:

Upon His death, He became an heir to everlasting life (immortality) under the Old Testament Covenant between God and the Jews. That is, the wages of sin is death, but He never sinned, thus He is to inherit everlasting life.

But under the New Testament Covenant, Jesus is allowed to gift His inheritance of everlasting life to those humans who believe in Him as their Savior!

But if Jesus has already accepted His everlasting life, as you suggest, He no longer has it to freely give to us believers.

That invalidates the New Testament Covenant.That is, Jesus cannot freely give away what He no longer posesses. The gift is gone.

Isn't that problematic?

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #65

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:39 pm God created the earth for mortals--the new earth will be filled with mortals. Only the little flock=144,000 are promised heaven and turned to spirit beings.

John 3:16

Whosoever believeth shall have everlasting life!!

Not the first 144,000!

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #66

Post by kjw47 »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:57 pm

Here is a summary:

Since the original 144,000 have died since starting in 1917, and many more added on, how does that add up to 144,000. Where is the "kingdom" if all are now dead? Were all the 144,000 celibate and without a lie on their lips? (Rev 14:4) As for John 3:16, if all believed in Yeshua, why didn't they keep the Commandments in order to enter into life as directed (Mt 19:16)?

The majority of the little flock lived in Jesus day and after. Few are on earth now.
Peter was a member of the little flock-he was married -that shows symbolism of Rev 14:4-- actually celibate of the false religions on earth it means.
There are 4 different Yeshuas being taught on earth. The bible speaks of the real one. So all believing in the other 3 have lost. Its not to difficult for one to see who the real one is. Because every true follower learns all he taught, applies all he taught. And the most important they believe what he says over the errors translated in that contradict him. Few on earth actually knows what he taught.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #67

Post by kjw47 »

myth-one.com wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 6:07 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:39 pm God created the earth for mortals--the new earth will be filled with mortals. Only the little flock=144,000 are promised heaven and turned to spirit beings.

John 3:16

Whosoever believeth shall have everlasting life!!

Not the first 144,000!

The 144,000 are the little flock( Luke 12:32)= the anointed=the bride of Christ-these are promised heaven to rule as kings and priests beside Jesus on thrones-Rev 1:6--Rev 20:6)

The great crowd (Rev 7:9)of other sheep( John 10:16) no man can number, will be brought into Gods kingdom on earth( Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29, Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22)--They will stand before the throne on earth. Gods kingdom rule will be ruling all of creation then. They will be mortal on earth partaking of the tree of life as Adam and Eve did until they rebelled. Adam still lived over 900 years. It must be pretty potent whatever is on that tree.

myth-one.com
Savant

Post #68

Post by myth-one.com »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:14 pm The 144,000 are the little flock( Luke 12:32)= the anointed=the bride of Christ-these are promised heaven to rule as kings and priests beside Jesus on thrones-Rev 1:6--Rev 20:6)

The great crowd (Rev 7:9)of other sheep( John 10:16) no man can number, will be brought into Gods kingdom on earth( Matt 5:5, Psalm 37:29, Prov 2:21-22, Matt 24:22)--They will stand before the throne on earth. Gods kingdom rule will be ruling all of creation then. They will be mortal on earth partaking of the tree of life as Adam and Eve did until they rebelled. Adam still lived over 900 years. It must be pretty potent whatever is on that tree.

What happens to those in your "crowd of mortals" when they sin against God's commands again. Are they once again separated from the Tree of Life and die again?

Do they repeatedly "die" again and again? Is the wages of sin still death since they are mortal?

If it wasn't so sad it would be funny.

< ================= Here's the SIMPLE TRUTH ==================>

Christianity 101

Christianity divides mankind into two groups -- believers and nonbelievers!!

Believers are given everlasting life and nonbelievers perish.

The only everlasting being is a spiritual bodied being.

Believers are born again of the Spirit as spirits.

Mortal nonbelievers die the second death never to live again.

That's it!

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #69

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 9:09 pm
2ndpillar2 wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 5:57 pm

Here is a summary:

The majority of the little flock lived in Jesus day and after. Few are on earth now.
Peter was a member of the little flock-he was married -that shows symbolism of Rev 14:4-- actually celibate of the false religions on earth it means.
There are 4 different Yeshuas being taught on earth. The bible speaks of the real one. So all believing in the other 3 have lost. Its not to difficult for one to see who the real one is. Because every true follower learns all he taught, applies all he taught. And the most important they believe what he says over the errors translated in that contradict him. Few on earth actually knows what he taught.
The Revelation 14:4 144,000 celibates who "follow the lamb wherever he goes", and "no lie is found in their mouth", is the opposite of what you relate. Of the 144,000, who may I ask are left "on earth now", besides yourself of course? I mean the JW dogma on the "day of the LORD" with regard to 1917 has changed, and I don't know any new language on the subject, but who remains of the 144,000. I am afraid Peter lied, and was not celibate, and is dead. He told Yeshua he would not deny him, and that he would not leave the flock, prior to leaving for Rome, and to feed, care and tend the sheep (Zech 11:17), and that has proved false, for he denied Christ, left the Jerusalem flock, and did not feed, tend or care for them.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #70

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to 2ndpillar2 in post #63]

All of the 144,000 are not dead. There are still a few thousand alive on Earth. No one knows the exact number.