Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Runner
Banned
Banned

JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY

Post #1

Post by Runner »

True Christians rest assured that Jesus is God, with Scripture to assure them of that. Sadly, the vast majority of them do not understand that Jesus is not part of a trinity. Jesus is THE God Almighty, the ONE and only God, and this is very easy to prove. Though many will fight tooth and nail to deny this, and will not be convinced no matter how much of the Bible is presented to prove this FACT to them, there are a select few who will hear the voice of Jesus Christ in this Truth and will begin to seek confirmation of this within Scripture.

The verses that will be provided in this OP will be deaf-eared by the majority of those who reply to this thread and will need to be re-posted many times to no avail. Those who have ears to hear will begin, slowly but surely, to incorporate this understanding into their doctrine as pure Scripture will be used well to make this case. If you are one of the few who will hear the Truth of this understanding, take heed of the verses that are provided and look at them very closely in context. I will be happy to discuss this information further with those who are sincere, but I will spend very little time going in circles with those who are clearly offended and only wish to argue.

One of the ways we discover this Truth is through repeating patterns in the Scriptures that give us hints and clues to greater Truths. One of these is the repeated writing with God's finger. We see God Almighty writing with His own finger the 10 Commandments in Exodus 20 and that is confirmed in Exodus 31:18. Next, we see a hand appearing from nowhere in Daniel 5:5 to write upon the wall of King Belshazzar's home when he desecrated the vessels of God's Temple. Lastly, we see Jesus writing with His finger in the sand in John 8:6 & 8. This is not a coincidence, it is a sign from God that Jesus is the same individual who wrote, and created (John 1:1, 14), the 10 Commandments.

Jesus tells us in Luke 24:27 that He was personally involved with all the prophets that ever lived back to the time of Moses. This not only provides pre-existence of Jesus Christ, but it reveals Him as the Holy Spirit which is confirmed by Him in John 14:21-23 and by Paul in Romans 8:9-11. That last passage also indicates that God Almighty is the Spirit as well, and we see that expressed plainly in John 4:24.

There is much, much more to this Truth and we will unfold it further as others respond. God bless.

Miles
Savant

Re: JESUS IS GOD ALMIGHTY

Post #2

Post by Miles »

So, what is it you wanted to debate, the price of cheese?

SacredBishop
Apprentice

Post #3

Post by SacredBishop »

Miles wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:27 pm .

Great value cheese is cheaper than Kraft btw. I think he wants to debate if Jesus is " God Almighty ". I would say no, Jesus said he was God's son. Perhaps, Jesus should have said he was God Almighty to avoid any confusion.

Miles
Savant

Post #4

Post by Miles »

SacredBishop wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:06 pm
Miles wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:27 pm .

Great value cheese is cheaper than Kraft btw. I think he wants to debate if Jesus is " God Almighty ". I would say no, Jesus said he was God's son. Perhaps, Jesus should have said he was God Almighty to avoid any confusion.
But J.C. did say "I and the Father are one.” (John 10:30) And you can't get much closer than that.

Eddie Ramos
Scholar

Post #5

Post by Eddie Ramos »

Runner wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 2:10 pm True Christians rest assured that Jesus is God, with Scripture to assure them of that. Sadly, the vast majority of them do not understand that Jesus is not part of a trinity. Jesus is THE God Almighty, the ONE and only God, and this is very easy to prove. Though many will fight tooth and nail to deny this, and will not be convinced no matter how much of the Bible is presented to prove this FACT to them, there are a select few who will hear the voice of Jesus Christ in this Truth and will begin to seek confirmation of this within Scripture.

The verses that will be provided in this OP will be deaf-eared by the majority of those who reply to this thread and will need to be re-posted many times to no avail. Those who have ears to hear will begin, slowly but surely, to incorporate this understanding into their doctrine as pure Scripture will be used well to make this case. If you are one of the few who will hear the Truth of this understanding, take heed of the verses that are provided and look at them very closely in context. I will be happy to discuss this information further with those who are sincere, but I will spend very little time going in circles with those who are clearly offended and only wish to argue.

One of the ways we discover this Truth is through repeating patterns in the Scriptures that give us hints and clues to greater Truths. One of these is the repeated writing with God's finger. We see God Almighty writing with His own finger the 10 Commandments in Exodus 20 and that is confirmed in Exodus 31:18. Next, we see a hand appearing from nowhere in Daniel 5:5 to write upon the wall of King Belshazzar's home when he desecrated the vessels of God's Temple. Lastly, we see Jesus writing with His finger in the sand in John 8:6 & 8. This is not a coincidence, it is a sign from God that Jesus is the same individual who wrote, and created (John 1:1, 14), the 10 Commandments.

Jesus tells us in Luke 24:27 that He was personally involved with all the prophets that ever lived back to the time of Moses. This not only provides pre-existence of Jesus Christ, but it reveals Him as the Holy Spirit which is confirmed by Him in John 14:21-23 and by Paul in Romans 8:9-11. That last passage also indicates that God Almighty is the Spirit as well, and we see that expressed plainly in John 4:24.

There is much, much more to this Truth and we will unfold it further as others respond. God bless.
To be so close to truth and yet at the same time so far from it in denying the divinity of God, namely the Godhead. Every passage you posted above is excellent to demonstrate the fact that Jesus and JEHOVAH are one and the same God, yet the rest of the scriptures cannot be ignored for the sake of your doctrine. The very fact that God is one God is absolute truth, but so is the fact that he presents himself in a Godhead of three.

Matthew 3:16–17 (KJV 1900)
And Jesus, when he was baptized, went up straightway out of the water: and, lo, the heavens were opened unto him, and he saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove, and lighting upon him: 17 And lo a voice from heaven, saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased.

Here God is giving us a vivid illustration of the Godhead consisting of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. And this takes place numerous times throughout the Bible. Enough times that God's true people don't ignore it.

Genesis 18:1–3 (KJV 1900)
And JEHOVAH appeared unto him in the plains of Mamre: and he sat in the tent door in the heat of the day; 2 And he lift up his eyes and looked, and, lo, three men stood by him: and when he saw them, he ran to meet them from the tent door, and bowed himself toward the ground, 3 And said, My Lord(singular), if now I have found favour in thy sight, pass not away, I pray thee, from thy servant:

1 John 5:7 (KJV 1900)
For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

Rejecting any truth that the scriptures declare is the same as rejecting God himself.

Tcg
Savant

Post #6

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to Runner in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Topics created in any debate subforum must include a question for debate.

Moderator actions indicate that a thread/post has been locked, moved, merged, or split.

WebersHome
Guru

Post #7

Post by WebersHome »

In Heaven the Word is God (John 1:1-3) But when the Word came into the world as the flesh of John 1:14, he had to relinquish his deity per Phil 2:6-8 so that he could become a Jewish guy biologically related to David (Acts 2:30, Rom 1:3) and thru David biologically related to Adam and the dust with which Adam was constructed. So then, as a creature of design, the Word's flesh wasn't divine at first.

In time; the status of the Word's flesh was greatly improved by endowing him with the name, the rank, and the power of God. (Dan 7:13-14 & Phil 2:9-11)

To give a rough idea on how this works-- Pharaoh not only made Joseph a grain czar, but also endowed him with his signet ring; thus in effect making him Pharaoh's proxy: so much so that even Joseph's brothers had to obey him the same as they'd obey Pharaoh. (Gen 41:40-44, Gen 44:18 & Gen 45:8-11)

FAQ: What about that place in the Bible where it says God will not share His glory with another?

REPLY: The "another" in that passage refers to tin gods. Well, the Word's flesh isn't a tin god; he's God's descendant, i.e. the Father's next of kin: in point of fact, according to John 1:14, John 1:18, John 3:16, John 3:18, and 1John 4:9, Christ is the Father's one and only direct descendant, viz: the name and rank of God is all in the family.

* Pharaoh's signet gave Joseph quite a bit of power in Egypt; but not unlimited power. In contrast, the powers of God entrusted to the Word's flesh are unlimited.

Matt 28:18 . . All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

John 5:22-23 . . For the Father judges no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son: that all men should honor the Son, even as they honor the Father.

Rev 1:20 . . I am the Living one; I was dead, and behold I am alive forever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

NOTE: Phil 2:9 says God elevated Christ to the "highest place" which of course has to be the throne of God because there is no higher position than that. God also gave Christ "the name" that is above all other names; which most everyone knows to be Jehovah (a.k.a. Yahweh) (cf. Ps 45:1-7)

Ergo: just as people had to bend their knees to Joseph as they would to Pharaoh, so people are now required to bend their knees to Christ as they would to God: and refusal to do so is very serious because it insults the dignity of God's name just as an Egyptian's refusal to honor Joseph's signet would've dishonored Pharaoh's name; which more than likely would've resulted in fatal consequences.

You know: if only folks would discuss the "how" a man became God rather than arguing over whether he's God, that would be very helpful.
_

Runner
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Runner »

WebersHome wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 9:11 am You know: if only folks would discuss the "how" a man became God rather than arguing over whether he's God, that would be very helpful.
The very essence, nature and definition of God is eternality.

Nobody becomes God; no one has ever become God.

God has existed eternally; no beginning, no end.

Jesus is the Eternal, just as Isaiah declared He would be.
Isaiah 9:6

Ignorance, and blindness, is bliss.

Until it isn't.

Runner
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by Runner »

Eddie Ramos wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:26 pmTo be so close to truth and yet ... so far ... in denying the divinity of God, namely the Godhead.
There is no "Godhead" as the Catholic Church has hijacked the term and broadcast their heresy throughout Christendom.

Godhead is only used once, authentically, in Scripture. The other two times, it is defined as 'divine nature.'

The Biblical definition of Godhead simply refers to the Father of Jesus, the Head of Christ. Just as man is head of the woman and Christ is the head of the man. That's all there is to it. No silly trinity.
God is one God ... he presents himself in a Godhead of three.
Nope. He doesn't. And in order to make any salient case that He does, you would need to produce a "Teaching" from Scripture that lays out the "concept" of a trinity. That teaching does not exist; is not found from Genesis to Revelation.

You are embracing, and teaching, anti-Bible heresy.
Rejecting any truth that the scriptures declare is the same as rejecting God himself.
Couldn't agree more.

Repent and ask for sight to see the Truth of the Scriptures and not to be again entangled in doctrines that come forth from demons; doctrines that are not found anywhere in God's Word.

otseng
Savant

Post #10

Post by otseng »

Runner wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:16 am Repent and ask for sight to see the Truth of the Scriptures and not to be again entangled in doctrines that come forth from demons; doctrines that are not found anywhere in God's Word.
Runner wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 10:05 am Ignorance, and blindness, is bliss.

Until it isn't.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

Please do not make personal comments or threaten people they are going to hell.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.