Undeniable fact of true God worship history

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

Undeniable fact of true God worship history

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)
This God was taught to, served and worshipped by Jesus and every bible writer. Its the God they teach as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter1:3
Its FACT- in 381 ce, at the council of Constantinople, Catholicism turned God into a trinity. It does not exist-reality-it is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods.---These are 100% facts of life--LOOK.
Will you believe Jesus over error filled dogmas?--He teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--2 major points of truth-The Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another to earth he did not come down.
Will you believe Jesus?

Miles
Savant

Re: Undeniable fact of true God worship history

Post #2

Post by Miles »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:30 pm From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)
This God was taught to, served and worshipped by Jesus and every bible writer. Its the God they teach as well--John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter1:3
Its FACT- in 381 ce, at the council of Constantinople, Catholicism turned God into a trinity. It does not exist-reality-it is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods.---These are 100% facts of life--LOOK.
"Facts of life" you say. I assume you have corroborating evidence to present. Please have at it. I await.

Will you believe Jesus over error filled dogmas?
Don't know why I should. Got a good reason?

--He teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--2 major points of truth-The Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another to earth he did not come down.
Will you believe Jesus?
Lacking reasonable evidence, absolutely not.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #3

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:55 am
kjw47 wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:30 pm From Moses on up until this very day, the Israelite religion teach, serve and worship the Abrahamic God= a single being God=YHWH(Jehovah)
"Facts of life" you say. I assume you have corroborating evidence to present. Please have at it. I await.

--He teaches at John 17:3--This means eternal life, their knowing you(Father) THE ONLY TRUE GOD and the one whom you sent forth Christ Jesus--2 major points of truth-The Father is the only true God, and the only true God sent another to earth he did not come down.
Will you believe Jesus?

If you remain in darkness you will lose out on eternal life in Gods kingdom. In perfect health, not aging like now, never without, living under perfect conditions with no more satan influences. Always happy. God asks of you to listen to his son.

Miles
Savant

Post #4

Post by Miles »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:04 pm

Will you believe Jesus?

If you remain in darkness you will lose out on eternal life in Gods kingdom. In perfect health, not aging like now, never without, living under perfect conditions with no more satan influences. Always happy. God asks of you to listen to his son.
Make all the pronouncements you like, but they'll all ring hollow until you present corroborating evidence for the "Facts of life" you claim exist in post #1. Nor have you given me a good reason why I should believe Jesus over error filled dogmas, as I asked. If you're unwilling to address my concerns why should I care about yours? AND, do you actually have reasonable evidence supporting the claim made in John 17:3, or is this just so much who-shot-John you've decide to accept as true because it sounds exciting?

Eloi
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Eloi »

Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:46 pm(...)
In this subform the Bible is enough authority ... and it is been quoted:

John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter1:3

You have nothing to do here if you won't accept the Scriptures.

otseng
... wrote:The purpose of this subforum is to have a place to freely engage in debates on Christian theology with the basic assumption that the Bible can be used as a primary reference without the need to defend its authority. Responses to topics with "but first you have to prove that the Bible is true" is not allowed here.

Eloi
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Eloi »

The true God, Jehovah, raised up a people, cleansed it and gave it statutes. They served Him for centuries, first in a special tent and later in other places where they kept the ark of the covenant, a symbol of His presence. Finally they served Him in the temple that was built by Solomon in the city of Jerusalem. Those places of worship were imitations of a real place in the heavens where Jehovah is worshiped and served in a sacred way.

At the time of Jesus there was still the temple in Jerusalem where Jehovah was worshiped and served by the priests of the descendants of Aaron. Jesus said that in that place his Father was worshipped:

John 2:13 Now the Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 He found in the temple those selling cattle and sheep and doves, and the money brokers in their seats. 15 So after making a whip of ropes, he drove all those with the sheep and cattle out of the temple, and he poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he said to those selling the doves: “Take these things away from here! Stop making the house of my Father a house of commerce!” 17 His disciples recalled that it is written: “The zeal for your house will consume me.”

In God's true dwelling place, heaven itself, Jesus acts as God's chosen high priest:

Heb. 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is appointed in their behalf over the things relating to God, so that he may offer gifts and sacrifices for sins. 2 He is able to deal compassionately with the ignorant and erring ones, since he too is confronted with his own weakness, 3 and because of that he must make offerings for his own sins just as he does for those of the people.
4 A man does not take this honor of his own accord, but he receives it only when he is called by God, just as Aaron was. 5 So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.” 6 As he also says in another place, “You are a priest forever in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek.”
7 During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. 8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. 9 And after he had been made perfect, he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him, 10 because he has been designated by God a high priest in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek.

The Scriptures make it clear that Jesus serves Jehovah in heaven.

Rev. 3:12 The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.

Miles
Savant

Post #7

Post by Miles »

Eloi wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:53 pm
Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:46 pm(...)
In this subform the Bible is enough authority ... and it is been quoted:

John 20:17, Rev 3:12--Coll 1:3, Eph 1:3,17, 1Cor 8:6, 1 Cor 15:24-28--1Peter1:3

You have nothing to do here if you won't accept the Scriptures.

otseng
... wrote:The purpose of this subforum is to have a place to freely engage in debates on Christian theology with the basic assumption that the Bible can be used as a primary reference without the need to defend its authority. Responses to topics with "but first you have to prove that the Bible is true" is not allowed here.
I'm not challenging the authority of the Bible at all. All I'm looking for is scripture that states that the trinity "is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods." If kjw47 doesn't have any, fine. I'll just assume he made it up or took it from someone else.

As for his second remark, a question about my beliefs, "Will you believe Jesus over error filled dogmas?" hardly qualifies as anything more than that.

The same can be said of his third remark, also a question, "Will you believe Jesus?" and has nothing to do with the authority of the Bible.

However,
I will admit to going astray of the rules when I later asked for "reasonable evidence supporting the claim made in John 17:3." My bad.

Eloi
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by Eloi »

Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:37 pm (...)
And still: what do you have to do here if you won't accept the Scriptures as enough authority?

And again:
Eloi wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:06 pm The true God, Jehovah, raised up a people, cleansed it and gave it statutes. They served Him for centuries, first in a special tent and later in other places where they kept the ark of the covenant, a symbol of His presence. Finally they served Him in the temple that was built by Solomon in the city of Jerusalem. Those places of worship were imitations of a real place in the heavens where Jehovah is worshiped and served in a sacred way.

At the time of Jesus there was still the temple in Jerusalem where Jehovah was worshiped and served by the priests of the descendants of Aaron. Jesus said that in that place his Father was worshipped:

John 2:13 Now the Passover of the Jews was near, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 He found in the temple those selling cattle and sheep and doves, and the money brokers in their seats. 15 So after making a whip of ropes, he drove all those with the sheep and cattle out of the temple, and he poured out the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables. 16 And he said to those selling the doves: “Take these things away from here! Stop making the house of my Father a house of commerce!” 17 His disciples recalled that it is written: “The zeal for your house will consume me.”

In God's true dwelling place, heaven itself, Jesus acts as God's chosen high priest:

Heb. 5:1 For every high priest taken from among men is appointed in their behalf over the things relating to God, so that he may offer gifts and sacrifices for sins. 2 He is able to deal compassionately with the ignorant and erring ones, since he too is confronted with his own weakness, 3 and because of that he must make offerings for his own sins just as he does for those of the people.
4 A man does not take this honor of his own accord, but he receives it only when he is called by God, just as Aaron was. 5 So, too, the Christ did not glorify himself by becoming a high priest, but was glorified by the One who said to him: “You are my son; today I have become your father.” 6 As he also says in another place, “You are a priest forever in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek.”
7 During his life on earth, Christ offered up supplications and also petitions, with strong outcries and tears, to the One who was able to save him out of death, and he was favorably heard for his godly fear. 8 Although he was a son, he learned obedience from the things he suffered. 9 And after he had been made perfect, he became responsible for everlasting salvation to all those obeying him, 10 because he has been designated by God a high priest in the manner of Mel·chizʹe·dek.

The Scriptures make it clear that Jesus serves Jehovah in heaven.

Rev. 3:12 The one who conquers—I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he will by no means go out from it anymore, and I will write upon him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, the New Jerusalem that descends out of heaven from my God, and my own new name.
Anything to say about the biblical fact that Jesus is the high priest of God, and that this fact totally refutes the belief that he is God himself?

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #9

Post by kjw47 »

Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:46 pm
kjw47 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 12:04 pm

Will you believe Jesus?

Make all the pronouncements you like, but they'll all ring hollow until you present corroborating evidence for the "Facts of life" you claim exist in post #1. Nor have you given me a good reason why I should believe Jesus over error filled dogmas, as I asked. If you're unwilling to address my concerns why should I care about yours? AND, do you actually have reasonable evidence supporting the claim made in John 17:3, or is this just so much who-shot-John you've decide to accept as true because it sounds exciting?

And while you procastinate, this system is rushing to its end. With your free will are choosing not to believe Gods son. His teachings are the same in every bible. Few know them. At 1John 3 there are 2 types of mortals on earth--Gods children and the devils children.

Miles
Savant

Post #10

Post by Miles »

Eloi wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:48 pm
Miles wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 3:37 pm (...)
And still: what do you have to do here if you won't accept the Scriptures as enough authority?
Asking questions about the claims of DC&R posters, such as, "the trinity is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily. Satan is posing as all the false gods." For which I simply asked for corroborating evidence. OR is it your claim too that "the trinity is satan posing as that god misleading those serving it into breaking Gods #1 commandment daily." and that "Satan is posing as all the false gods." If so, what is your corroborating evidence? I ask because I don't remember ever seeing such things mentioned in the Bible.

Anything to say about the biblical fact that Jesus is the high priest of God, and that this fact totally refutes the belief that he is God himself ?
A ? ? Care to clarify?