The real disciples of Jesus

Exploring the details of Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

kjw47
Under Probation

The real disciples of Jesus

Post #1

Post by kjw47 »

At Matthew 28:19-20--Shows who are the ones taking the lead who have Jesus and who are his real disciples. It says (those taking the lead) will teach them( real disciples) to observe ALL that Jesus commanded.
That means they teach every single teaching without fail. That means the real disciples learn and apply every single teaching without fail.
Here is a super important teaching Every true follower already knows by heart---Matthew 6:33- Keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all these things will be added.( sustenance, covering, spirituality) Matt 6)

So all can look at the ones taking the lead to see if they have Jesus and at self to see if they listen to Jesus. Because they have already taught Matt 6:33 just like above to the ones called the flock, don't you agree? Remember Jesus said-- I am the way, truth and the life, no one comes to the Father but through me.--The Father( YHWH(Jehovah) is the destination for every true disciple--To accomplish this 24/7-365--John 4:22-24
Do you do that?

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Re: The real disciples of Jesus

Post #71

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 8:38 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:54 am
kjw47 wrote: Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:24 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:41 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 9:35 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:54 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:42 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:54 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:13 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 10:40 am Are you a disciple of Christ?
Yes or no?

I pray i am, but many can fool themselves into thinking they are-Matt 7:22-23
This sounds like you have some doubt about it.

The bible teaches--beware if you think you are standing strong. One can only do their best living now to do Jesus' Fathers will, but can fail as well as Jesus showed at Matt 7:21-23--I pray i am standing. Few realize not only is there a table of God but a table of demons as well in existence. 1 Cor 10:21)- Satan has mislead many like this-2Cor 11:12-15--he can use love, sharing whatever to get one to partake off his table and most don't even know they are. He has 99% mislead.
Have you ever been mislead?

Everyone has been mislead by some things. Ones own false reasonings make it occur, out of this heart that all possess-Jeremiah 17:9--The heart is treacherous and desperate, who can know it?
So you admit you have been mislead. Who is misleading you now?

I will stand in judgement all by myself as will you. You need to worry about what is misleading you so that you do not miss out on entrance into Gods kingdom. It takes believing Jesus over translation errors and alterations. Trinity bibles are filled with both.

I am not being mislead now. I listen to Jesus and his appointed teachers. I did attend trinity religionssss years ago. But then i studied Jesus and they do not have him.
You believe you are not being mislead now.
Just like when you say were being mislead
when you believe what you believe now was a lie.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #72

Post by kjw47 »

WinkyDinky wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 9:15 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:54 pm
kjw47 wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:13 pm

I pray i am, but many can fool themselves into thinking they are-Matt 7:22-23
This sounds like you have some doubt about it.

The bible teaches--beware if you think you are standing strong. One can only do their best living now to do Jesus' Fathers will, but can fail as well as Jesus showed at Matt 7:21-23--I pray i am standing. Few realize not only is there a table of God but a table of demons as well in existence. 1 Cor 10:21)- Satan has mislead many like this-2Cor 11:12-15--he can use love, sharing whatever to get one to partake off his table and most don't even know they are. He has 99% mislead.

Everyone has been mislead by some things. Ones own false reasonings make it occur, out of this heart that all possess-Jeremiah 17:9--The heart is treacherous and desperate, who can know it?

I will stand in judgement all by myself as will you. You need to worry about what is misleading you so that you do not miss out on entrance into Gods kingdom. It takes believing Jesus over translation errors and alterations. Trinity bibles are filled with both.

I am not being mislead now. I listen to Jesus and his appointed teachers. I did attend trinity religionssss years ago. But then i studied Jesus and they do not have him.

I didn't believe it was a lie. I didn't know truth until i studied Jesus teachings. They weren't being taught in any building called a church i ever attended. Just very little of Jesus teachings they teach. They get paid to teach their religions brand of dogma and little of what Jesus taught. Matt 28:19-20 teaches, one must be taught every teaching Jesus taught. All can look at their religion and see if it is being done. I already know it isnt. Not in any building called a church.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #73

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:13 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:54 pm This sounds like you have some doubt about it.

I didn't believe it was a lie. I didn't know truth until i studied Jesus teachings. They weren't being taught in any building called a church i ever attended. Just very little of Jesus teachings they teach. They get paid to teach their religions brand of dogma and little of what Jesus taught. Matt 28:19-20 teaches, one must be taught every teaching Jesus taught. All can look at their religion and see if it is being done. I already know it isnt. Not in any building called a church.
Blah blah blah blah. Here we go around in circles.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #74

Post by kjw47 »

WinkyDinky wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:45 pm

No circles--experience. Few know what Jesus actually teaches-I have started threads in trinity sights 7 teachings from Jesus and i get banned. There thoughts are--Jesus didn't teach that, yet all 7 teachings are in every translation on earth. Those 7( 8 now) teachings show 100% which religion listens to him and exposes the rest.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #75

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:54 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 6:54 pm Have you ever been mislead?

No circles--experience. Few know what Jesus actually teaches-I have started threads in trinity sights 7 teachings from Jesus and i get banned. There thoughts are--Jesus didn't teach that, yet all 7 teachings are in every translation on earth. Those 7( 8 now) teachings show 100% which religion listens to him and exposes the rest.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #76

Post by kjw47 »

WinkyDinky wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:44 pm

I dont play games. Eternal life is on the line for all. You are not on the correct path, Few are.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #77

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:41 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Thu Apr 20, 2023 11:41 pm So you admit you have been mislead. Who is misleading you now?

I dont play games. Eternal life is on the line for all. You are not on the correct path, Few are.

kjw47
Under Probation

Post #78

Post by kjw47 »

WinkyDinky wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:46 am

Its only you making circles because you have no answers.

WinkyDinky
Banned
Banned

Post #79

Post by WinkyDinky »

kjw47 wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:53 pm
WinkyDinky wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 11:46 am
WinkyDinky wrote: Sat Apr 22, 2023 1:54 am So you admit you have been mislead. Who is misleading you now?

Its only you making circles because you have no answers.