Waking up to the realities of today

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

The Spirit of Truth
Student

Waking up to the realities of today

Post #1

Post by The Spirit of Truth »

Revelation of Jesus Christ is upon the Earth 1:7 Behold he cometh "with" clouds! And, every eye shall see him.
A couple of decades ago starting around 2001 or so scientists were amazed at "New Cloud formations" showing up all over the world! Cloud/s are a symbol for the Holy Spirit! Revelation says he comes "with" clouds.
Where else in Scripture does it say he comes "with" clouds? Daniel 7:13 I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came "with" the clouds of Heaven!
Both John and Daniel confirm in their visions that the Son of man comes "with" clouds!
So much has happened since then! Gulf War, Afghanistan, Catastrophic Earthquakes in Japan, Mexico, etc. And, more recently Turkey's 7.8 and 7.5 twin Earthquakes. Catastrophic fires, Hurricanes hitting America left and right! People dying in America by mass gun shootings. The list is so damn long!
Then 2020 proverbial perfect vision and the whole world was shut down! Many mocked the virus, including Trump and his followers!!!
Trump a Deceiver, full of lies and prideful!!!...the Man of sin! The Antichrist! A Traitor to both God and Country! A country that Pledges One Nation Under God!
A majority of Republicans love to spout off their Christianity! How can people call themselves Christians when they follow the Man of sin? So called preachers, pastors have used the Teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations including America!
Bush went to war in Iraq on a lie and destroyed millions of lives around the world! Hence the financial crash of 2008 that led to a housing crisis that destroyed millions of lives! Tent cities popping up!
Then come late 2019 early 2020 Trump did everything he could to keep silent the Judgment that was coming upon the whole earth! Because of pride, ignorance and the thirst for power!!!
But, why was this Judgment coming and many other Judgments that came upon the earth?
Because Revelation of Jesus Christ is upon the Earth!

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Re: Waking up to the realities of today

Post #2

Post by boatsnguitars »

I knew I should have read my horoscope today....
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

The Spirit of Truth
Student

Post #3

Post by The Spirit of Truth »

[Replying to boatsnguitars in post #2]
What does reading your horoscope have to do with the price of rice? Nothing!!! The same goes for My post! What does reading your horoscope have to do with the realities I spoke of? Nothing!!!
Silly b.s.!!!

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by boatsnguitars »

The Spirit of Truth wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 12:48 pm [Replying to boatsnguitars in post #2]
What does reading your horoscope have to do with the price of rice? Nothing!!! The same goes for My post! What does reading your horoscope have to do with the realities I spoke of? Nothing!!!
Silly b.s.!!!
Indeed. It is silly.
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm