Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Diogenes
Guru

Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Post #1

Post by Diogenes »

Finally, Trump is officially a sexual abuser must pay nearly $5 Million for his sexual attack and then lying about it and defaming E. Jean Carroll.
The jury was unanimous in its verdict.

NEW YORK, May 9 (Reuters) - Donald Trump sexually abused magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in the 1990s and then defamed her by branding her a liar, jurors decided on Tuesday, dealing the former U.S. president a legal setback as he campaigns to retake office in 2024.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/jurors-se ... 023-05-09/

But of course this will not deter millions of Republican 'Christian' evangelicals from supporting and voting for him... and sending him money. :(

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Re: Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Post #31

Post by Daedalus X »

Diogenes wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:23 pm Of course, Trump loyalists will always blame the victim, not the criminal.
Who is the victim? If the people are the victim, then someone in the bank colluded with Trump to rob the people. Who in the bank was charged with accessory to commit bank fraud? Nobody, yes nobody. Because no crime occurred.

We have a case where a prosecutor has a person and goes looking for a crime that was committed by the said person. That is not how law enforcement is suppose to work. A prosecutor needs to have a crime and then go looking for the person that committed the crime. Only tyrants like Joseph Stalin does is backwards like this, in fact Stalin may have said something like "show me the man and I'll show you the crime".

And since you are knowledgeable in this matter, can you tell me how much money this ended up costing the bank? Or the people? Sounds more like judicial persecution of someone who they want to keep out of the White House. I think that Trump is the victim here.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #32

Post by Purple Knight »

Clownboat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:20 pm Have you ever noticed how some humans defend their favored president like some defend their favored god concept? I'm guessing the same parts of the brain are being used in both cases.
Definitely. I absolutely agree with this. It's like they're hardwired not to consider anything but what is already presupposed to be edible. I can't think of a better way to phrase it.

And in my case I don't like Trump at all. But I will defend him on the OT because I think convicting people of rape for grabbing a boob is disgusting - almost as disgusting as genuine rape because it devalues and thus encourages, genuine rape. It seems to be down to me missing the same part of my brain that makes me an atheist.

Sometimes I wish I got it, but I just don't.

Diogenes
Guru

Post #33

Post by Diogenes »

Daedalus X wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 1:56 pm
Diogenes wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 12:23 pm Of course, Trump loyalists will always blame the victim, not the criminal.
Who is the victim? If the people are the victim, then someone in the bank colluded with Trump to rob the people. Who in the bank was charged with accessory to commit bank fraud? Nobody, yes nobody. Because no crime occurred.

We have a case where a prosecutor has a person and goes looking for a crime that was committed by the said person. That is not how law enforcement is suppose to work. A prosecutor needs to have a crime and then go looking for the person that committed the crime. Only tyrants like Joseph Stalin does is backwards like this, in fact Stalin may have said something like "show me the man and I'll show you the crime".

And since you are knowledgeable in this matter, can you tell me how much money this ended up costing the bank? Or the people? Sounds more like judicial persecution of someone who they want to keep out of the White House. I think that Trump is the victim here.
I have already demonstrated, with citations, how lying hurts people. This is one of the reasons 'Bearing False Witness' is one of the Ten Commandments.'

But you appear to be trying to make the case for lying and lying under oath as harmless. Trump lied repeatedly under oath inflating his assets by 10 to 26 times. This is against the law. He did it repeatedly. Lying is the central fact of his life. He has bragged about it. Without attribution, he quoted Goebells, the famous Nazi propagandist.
One can only hope that Trump was unaware that his quote was a near-replication of this infamous line from Nazi Joseph Goebbels: “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.”
https://www.cnn.com/2021/07/05/politics ... index.html

If interested, you can find a video of Trump actually saying this on camera. I won't post it, because they are cluttered with ads. But you can look it up.
The only point I agree with is that the banks should not have believed him. But perhaps the biggest victims are those who believed his lies and elected him President, believing those lies about what a smart businessman he is. America itself is the victim.

I'm not going to do your legal research for you, but you can yourself read the judge's decision so at least you will know what you are talking about. I'll post it for you here:
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-ho ... rcna117499

Diogenes
Guru

Post #34

Post by Diogenes »

Purple Knight wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:28 pm
Clownboat wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2023 1:20 pm Have you ever noticed how some humans defend their favored president like some defend their favored god concept? I'm guessing the same parts of the brain are being used in both cases.
Definitely. I absolutely agree with this. It's like they're hardwired not to consider anything but what is already presupposed to be edible. I can't think of a better way to phrase it.

And in my case I don't like Trump at all. But I will defend him on the OT because I think convicting people of rape for grabbing a boob is disgusting - almost as disgusting as genuine rape because it devalues and thus encourages, genuine rape. It seems to be down to me missing the same part of my brain that makes me an atheist.

Sometimes I wish I got it, but I just don't.

The jury did not find Carroll was raped, but sexually abused. Her testimony was that he sexually assaulted her for three (3) minutes as she fought him off. Trump did not testify in his defense. This was not just 'boob grabbing', tho' that is an assault as well. Picture your wife, girl friend, mother or sister having a man twice their size, aggressively fondling her of three full minutes., most likely attempting to do more, including raping her. A simple 1 second 'boob grab' was not the evidence. Carroll's testimony was not refuted. This was a civil case and the gravamen was Trump lying about Carroll, defaming her repeatedly. Proving the sexual abuse (not rape, which requires "penetration"), which was a fact necessary to prove he defamed her.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/09/politics ... index.html

otseng
Savant

Post #35

Post by otseng »

Daedalus X wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:12 amThe only people that don't know what this is all about is the glossy-eyed true believers and useful idiots.
Moderator Comment

Please avoid negative labels for any group of people.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #36

Post by Daedalus X »

otseng wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 5:34 pm Please avoid negative labels for any group of people.
I am sorry.
Diogenes wrote: Thu Sep 28, 2023 4:32 pm
I'm not going to do your legal research for you, but you can yourself read the judge's decision so at least you will know what you are talking about. I'll post it for you here:
https://www.msnbc.com/deadline-white-ho ... rcna117499
Fair enough, I am willing to say that neither you nor I have seen any harm done to any specific person or entity, and I am sure there was none but if any evedence turns up I will certainly reconsider my possition.

Notice that Trump has been lying about his business for decades, yet it was never a problem till his poll numbers refused to decline after multiple indictments. This tells us that it is not about lying on property values, but rather a hit job to try and stop his bid for the Presidency.

This is important, because if they can do it to Trump, then they can do it to anyone that stands in their way while totally dominating the nation and possibly the world. What would happen if the government became a totalitarian dictatorship? Who would have the power to stop them? We can see from Senators Fetterman and Feinstein that the congressmen are not in charge of running the country and have no real power, but rather people behind the scenes do all the heavy lifting in drafting the bills and agenda, and the congressmen just vote the way they are instructed. The Supreme court will not rule on a tyranny until it is far too late to do anything. And the executive branch and the intelligence agencies are all in on the tyranny. I am also sure that our military generals and admirals have been thoroughly vetted to go along with the program.

The last time we had a coup in the US, General Smedley Buttler saved us, but who will save us if they try again? Just think about how dead in the waters we are, we can't communicate with each other by any electronic means without their AI robots reading our communications. Even letters going through the post office will be logged by the recipients address, so they will know who to spy on. They will know who all the dissidents are by our use of the Internet, even my wife does not know my personality as well as Google does.

It is not all fun and games. They have six ways from Sunday to get their dissidents.

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #37

Post by boatsnguitars »

How in the world is Trump still leading - by far - the Republican choice for President? Is it because they literally have no one better, or are Republican voters this evil/stupid?

How would someone characterize the Republican Party? Is there any good coming from them? I am being serious. I can't see any good in the GOP at all right now.
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #38

Post by Daedalus X »

boatsnguitars wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:43 am How in the world is Trump still leading - by far - the Republican choice for President? Is it because they literally have no one better, or are Republican voters this evil/stupid?

How would someone characterize the Republican Party? Is there any good coming from them? I am being serious. I can't see any good in the GOP at all right now.
How many Ukrainian men have died as a result of the Obama/Biden foreign policy? I am sure it will be over a half million before Trump is able to end the conflict. Ending this horrible war is why they are persecuting him, and why they call him evil/stupid. And how long will it be before we can escalate this into a nuclear exchange? Russia is ready for it, with all their fallout shelters and stockpiles of food and water. We on the other hand have nothing in the event of such a war, except for the rich and powerful.

But, you are right, as most of the GOP still supports the Obama/Biden war agenda. MAGA is the anti-war party, to some that is the only good in the GOP right now.

The face of evil/stupid?

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #39

Post by boatsnguitars »

Daedalus X wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 8:56 am
boatsnguitars wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:43 am How in the world is Trump still leading - by far - the Republican choice for President? Is it because they literally have no one better, or are Republican voters this evil/stupid?

How many Ukrainian men have died as a result of the Obama/Biden foreign policy? I am sure it will be over a half million before Trump is able to end the conflict. Ending this horrible war is why they are persecuting him, and why they call him evil/stupid. And how long will it be before we can escalate this into a nuclear exchange? Russia is ready for it, with all their fallout shelters and stockpiles of food and water. We on the other hand have nothing in the event of such a war, except for the rich and powerful.

But, you are right, as most of the GOP still supports the Obama/Biden war agenda. MAGA is the anti-war party, to some that is the only good in the GOP right now.

The face of evil/stupid?

Wow, you're blaming the Dems for Putin invading Ukraine?! That's spectacular.

I guess I'll blame you for the war Somalia.

But, honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a post so abjectly weird. Maybe you are joking?
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #40

Post by Daedalus X »

boatsnguitars wrote: Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:23 am Wow, you're blaming the Dems for Putin invading Ukraine?! That's spectacular.

I guess I'll blame you for the war Somalia.

But, honestly, I don't think I've ever seen a post so abjectly weird. Maybe you are joking?
No, not me, Somalia was a Bush/Obama operation.

Here is the story of who started the war. It was made in 2016, so the US had plenty of warning and they just kept pushing for war.