Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Diogenes
Guru

Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Post #1

Post by Diogenes »

Finally, Trump is officially a sexual abuser must pay nearly $5 Million for his sexual attack and then lying about it and defaming E. Jean Carroll.
The jury was unanimous in its verdict.

NEW YORK, May 9 (Reuters) - Donald Trump sexually abused magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in the 1990s and then defamed her by branding her a liar, jurors decided on Tuesday, dealing the former U.S. president a legal setback as he campaigns to retake office in 2024.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/jurors-se ... 023-05-09/

But of course this will not deter millions of Republican 'Christian' evangelicals from supporting and voting for him... and sending him money. :(

Miles
Savant

Re: Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Post #2

Post by Miles »

Diogenes wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 3:21 pm
Finally, Trump is officially a sexual abuser must pay nearly $5 Million for his sexual attack and then lying about it and defaming E. Jean Carroll.

NEW YORK, May 9 (Reuters) - Donald Trump sexually abused magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in the 1990s and then defamed her by branding her a liar, jurors decided on Tuesday, dealing the former U.S. president a legal setback as he campaigns to retake office in 2024.
And having been judged a sex abuser I bet Trump just collected another million or so Republican voters. :drunk:

The nitwit and wisdom of Donald Trump:

"I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." [2005]
source

Which is quite alright because

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody. Nobody has more respect." [Oct. 19, 2016]
source

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by boatsnguitars »

I know we've been burned before, but I think this is the albatross that weighs him down too much.

Of course, I thought the Access Hollywood bus video was the end of him too.

The Republicans love themselves some sex offenders!

Remember, if a Republican accuses someone of a crime, it means they're guilty of it.
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

Diogenes
Guru

Post #4

Post by Diogenes »

The defamation verdict also officially brands him for what he has long been, a liar.
It is telling that one of two major political parties in the U.S. elected and still supports a known liar and sex criminal.

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by boatsnguitars »

Miles wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:02 pm

And having been judged a sex abuser I bet Trump just collected another million or so Republican voters. :drunk:

"I've got to use some Tic Tacs, just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful — I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything ... Grab them by the pussy. You can do anything." [2005]
source

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody. Nobody has more respect." [Oct. 19, 2016]
source

Has anyone noticed the picture above? Jesus macking on some woman while she's trying to push him away?

Maybe Trump is Christian after all?
― Omar Khayyâm

Miles
Savant

Post #6

Post by Miles »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:26 am
Miles wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 5:02 pm

source

source

Has anyone noticed the picture above? Jesus macking on some woman while she's trying to push him away?

Or could Trump be Jesus reincarnated?

Diogenes
Guru

Post #7

Post by Diogenes »

Miles wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:37 am
boatsnguitars wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 2:26 am Has anyone noticed the picture above? Jesus macking on some woman while she's trying to push him away?

Or could Trump be Jesus reincarnated?

:?: I missed the ref. to Jesus and have to say I see no comparison between Jesus and the worst President of all time.

What I do not understand, no matter WHAT his claimed policies are, is how a Christian would ever even consider voting for anyone of his character, from someone who:
61 things Donald Trump has said about women
https://theweek.com/donald-trump/655770 ... bout-women

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody. Nobody has more respect."

Examples of Trump showing respect for women:

"Horseface"

"A crazed, crying lowlife" and a "dog."

To a contestant on The Apprentice: "That must be a pretty picture, you dropping to your knees."

Then how come low I.Q. Crazy Mika, along with Psycho Joe, came to Mar-a-Lago 3 nights in a row around New Year's Eve, and insisted on joining me. She was bleeding badly from a face-lift. I said no!"

"She got schlonged."

"If [she] can't satisfy her husband, what makes her think she can satisfy America?"

"Look at that face. Would anybody vote for that? Can you imagine that, the face of our next president? I mean, she's a woman, and I'm not supposed to say bad things, but really, folks, come on. Are we serious?"

"Sadly, she's no longer a 10."

"She gets out and she starts asking me all sorts of ridiculous questions. You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes, blood coming out of her wherever."

"Bimbo."

Asked if her butt is big: "Well, absolutely. It's record-setting. In the old days, they'd say she has a bad body."
"Does she have a good body? No. Does she have a fat ass? Absolutely."

"She's certainly not hot."

"I promise not to talk about your massive plastic surgeries that didn't work."

[she] talks about my hair but I'm not allowed to talk about her ugly face or body --- so I won't. Is this a double standard?"

[she] is an extremely unattractive woman, I refuse to say that because I always insist on being politically correct."

"Unattractive both inside and out. I fully understand why her former husband left her for a man — he made a good decision."

"I really understand beauty. And I will tell you, she's not — I do own Miss Universe. I do own Miss USA. I mean I own a lot of different things. I do understand beauty, and she's not."

“… when she said, 'Mom, Dad, I just fell in love with a big, fat pig named … is a very unattractive person, both inside and out."

“ I'll send one of my friends over to pick up her girlfriend.
I'd look at her right in that fat, ugly face of hers, I'd say, ‘… you're fired.'"

When asked if he would stay with her if she was disfigured in a car crash: "How do the breasts look?"

"I moved on her actually. You know she was down on Palm Beach. I moved on her and I failed. I'll admit it. I did try and f--k her. She was married."

Trump likes to combine his disrespect and criminal behavior toward women with his racism,
On whether he's had sex with a Black woman: "Well, it depends on what your definition of Black is."

https://theweek.com/donald-trump/655770 ... bout-women

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #8

Post by boatsnguitars »

Diogenes wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:43 pm
:?: I missed the ref. to Jesus and have to say I see no comparison between Jesus and the worst President of all time.

The picture at the top of the page. It shows a guy that looks like Jesus pulling a woman towards him, trying to kiss her, while she is pushing him away.
― Omar Khayyâm

Diogenes
Guru

Post #9

Post by Diogenes »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 1:06 pm
Diogenes wrote: Wed May 10, 2023 12:43 pm

The picture at the top of the page. It shows a guy that looks like Jesus pulling a woman towards him, trying to kiss her, while she is pushing him away.

Still can't see it. Is it this one?

The Barbarian
Sage

Post #10

Post by The Barbarian »

Diogenes wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 6:08 pm The defamation verdict also officially brands him for what he has long been, a liar.
It is telling that one of two major political parties in the U.S. elected and still supports a known liar and sex criminal.
Well, pretty much all politicians lie. But Trump is perhaps the only president who can't seem to stop lying, even when he knows it would be better for him to tell the truth. Trump is also the first ex-president to have been legally determined to be a sex criminal, however.

I suspect that there have been others, but they seem to have had at least enough common sense to avoid being exposed the way Trump has been.