Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Two hot topics for the price of one

Moderator: Moderators

Diogenes
Guru

Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Post #1

Post by Diogenes »

Finally, Trump is officially a sexual abuser must pay nearly $5 Million for his sexual attack and then lying about it and defaming E. Jean Carroll.
The jury was unanimous in its verdict.

NEW YORK, May 9 (Reuters) - Donald Trump sexually abused magazine writer E. Jean Carroll in the 1990s and then defamed her by branding her a liar, jurors decided on Tuesday, dealing the former U.S. president a legal setback as he campaigns to retake office in 2024.
https://www.reuters.com/legal/jurors-se ... 023-05-09/

But of course this will not deter millions of Republican 'Christian' evangelicals from supporting and voting for him... and sending him money. :(

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Re: Donald Trump is Officially a Sexual Abuser

Post #51

Post by Purple Knight »

Diogenes wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 2:01 am Can we not agree that the law is correct, that sticking your penis into a child or anyone who does not want it there is and should be a crime even if no physical damage is done?
Yes, because.

I think what we're hardwired to do is identify acts that could cause damage and despise those acts. And it works. It's an instance where human beings using reason and logic have utterly failed, every time, in designing laws that are fair and that reward those who follow them. So we should look to our millions of years of evolution that has kept us alive, for guidance. Deflowering children makes them vastly less valuable to future partners and traumatises them. It's not a stretch to say it ruins their lives. There's every reason to criminalise that act, especially in a world where the burden of proof favours the guilty. Even if we as a society were able to decide to forget about the act when it causes no damage, you're going to have a hard time proving a rapist gave you AIDS even if he did, so in this system, the act itself should be criminal.

The solution to men groping people - groping adults - which does not harm anybody, is to stay away from those men if you don't want to be groped. I'm so glad a Republican is in a similar position so I can defend him along with Clinton and it'll be easy to see that I'm not some sycophant who will defend anything my side does. These women are all scoundrels, trading sexual favours for power, and after they receive that elevation and power, crying to the law about what they chose to do. Women who are genuinely disgusted by the behaviour don't whine to the law. They quit their jobs. But nobody wants to quit working in the Oval Office or quit The Apprentice, do they? Might be something to do with the fact that they're making a lot more money than they deserve because they got there by trading sexual favours.

Diogenes
Guru

Post #52

Post by Diogenes »

Daedalus X wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:28 pm
If lying hurts people and deserves to be prosecuted, then how often has New York prosecuted people who lie. Or is Trump the first person in NY to lie in business?

If you can't name anyone, then it is rational to assume that this is just political persecution?
It is hard to imagine anyone could think no one else in NY has been prosecuted for fraud... truly unbelievable. Equally astounding is the notion that if one can't name them, then it didn't happen. :shock:

The essence of fraud (what Trump is actually accused of) is lying. Since apparently you do not understand that, you can bone up by reading this Hastings Law Journal article:
Lying, Misleading, and Falsely Denying: How
Moral Concepts Inform the Law of Perjury, Fraud,
and False Statements
https://repository.uclawsf.edu/cgi/view ... aw_journal

You might also consider the 9th Commandment in Exodus 20.

In 2022 alone NY prosecuted 352 people for fraud (lying), getting 398 individual convictions in addition to prosecuting and convicting many corporations like the Trump Organization.

2022 was a banner year for the Fraud Section in many respects. Our
prosecutors continued pursuing complex, righteous cases and
recorded the highest number of trials and trial convictions by the
Section in any year. Specifically, 78 Fraud Section attorneys (over
50% of the attorneys in the litigating units) tried 51 cases in 22
federal districts. Section attorneys tried 72 individuals and convicted
56 individuals at trial. Despite this heavy trial docket, Fraud Section
attorneys also charged 280 individuals and convicted 342
individuals. The Fraud Section also entered into 7 corporate
resolutions and announced two corporate enforcement policy (CEP)
declinations in 2022.

https://www.justice.gov/criminal-fraud/ ... 6/download

If you want the names of the people and corporations convicted for fraud (lying for profit), they are a matter of public record and you can look them up. I've already done enough of your research for you.

Daedalus X
Apprentice

Post #53

Post by Daedalus X »

Diogenes wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:34 pm You might also consider the 9th Commandment in Exodus 20.
I think they would have him dead to rights on the third, fourth and seventh.

But the ninth? “Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.”

Who is his neighbor? Who did he bear false witness against?
Diogenes wrote: Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:34 pm In 2022 alone NY prosecuted 352 people for fraud (lying), getting 398 individual convictions in addition to prosecuting and convicting many corporations like the Trump Organization.
And, how many of those convictions were based on inflated real estate prices with no victims claiming damages? I just need one case.

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #54

Post by boatsnguitars »

Just to reiterate:

The current front runner of the Republican Party; the chosen candidate of a majority of Christian voters; the leader of the Conservative, Populist movement in America - and beloved around the world by those who love Autocrats and wanna-be dictators - is literally a Sexual Abuser. He is a rapist in all but the final legal word, but he was literally found guilty, and is therefore, in the eyes of the law guilty of sexual abuse.

OJ was found innocent of murder. The evidence didn't go far enough to prove his guilt. Trump was proved guilty without question - and people still support him.

If that isn't an indictment on the Republican Party and Evangelical Christians and Conservatives - I don't know what is.

It's been said about Conservatives "the cruelty is the point", when we talk about why Conservatives attack gay people, or Trans people, or women, or children, etc. Conservatives revel in the pain they inflict on "Them". They enjoy the pain they cause, and so they relish the opportunity to show how little they respect Liberals to the point that they not only ignore sexual assault, but they celebrate their members when they commit it.

This is a dangerous cult. It has grown to include all the uneducated, violent, psychopathic, narcissistic, uncaring, hateful, bigoted, people of the world - because they don't care who they hurt, they just want to hurt.

I am open to an Republican who would like to try to explain this infatuation with Trump, but I can't listen to another Trump supporter tell me he's being unfairly targeted, or is a great man, or a kind man, or a good man - I have heard him speak. I don't need to know the evidence - I've seen and heard it first hand. He is a hateful, uneducated, yenta. He's a gossipy old woman addicted to ratings and popular culture and himself. He's the worst of humanity incarnate. He's greedy, narcissistic, addicted to fame, unworldly in any meaningful sense, uneducated in any important sense, ill-mannered, etc....

He is a personality that will fill the history books with warnings and cautionary tales. He is the type of person who simply should not be allowed anywhere near the levers of power, yet, we have a political party bending over backwards to give him all the power they can muster - because he will allow them to mete out cruelty to astronomical proportions. Any enemy, real or perceived, of Trump will be tortured to the maximum extent- whether from the Federal Government, or from private citizens acting out his cruel agenda. He has expressly told us this will happen.

In his own words, he is their "Retribution". And despite the clear Biblical implications of trump claiming that he will take on God's role, Evangelicals are prostrating themselves to obey him.

Is this hyperbole? Perhaps. Perhaps Trump is lying again (Mexico will pay for the wall, biggest inauguration, etc.) just to get elected, but his lies aren't "I'll fix Social Security" or "solve the Middle East" anymore. He is simply promising to attack his attackers.

Despite the fact that he is a convicted sexual abuser. And, no doubt, will be convicted of much more by Election Day.

Where are the moral Conservatives, Christians and Republicans? Why are they willing to fall on Trump's sword?
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

Clownboat
Savant

Post #55

Post by Clownboat »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:00 pm Where are the moral Conservatives, Christians and Republicans? Why are they willing to fall on Trump's sword?
You may be over thinking this as it may just come down to the lesser of two evils for many these people you refer to in your post.
Picking what you (generic) find to be a lesser evil does not mean you necessarily support or agree with what you pick. All it means is that you prefer it over the other option.
Conservatives revel in the pain they inflict on "Them". They enjoy the pain they cause, and so they relish the opportunity to show how little they respect Liberals to the point that they not only ignore sexual assault, but they celebrate their members when they commit it.
This is a dangerous cult. It has grown to include all the uneducated, violent, psychopathic, narcissistic, uncaring, hateful, bigoted, people of the world - because they don't care who they hurt, they just want to hurt.
Or they are picking what they believe is the lesser of two evils. Why assume that if someone supports Trump, that it means they enjoy causing pain, or are part of a cult, or that they are uneducated, violent, psychopathic, narcissistic, uncaring, hateful, bigoted people? Are you not the kettle calling the pot black?

We have all heard the song, Blinded by the Light. Be careful as to not get blinded by the hate.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #56

Post by boatsnguitars »

Clownboat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:18 pm
boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:00 pm Where are the moral Conservatives, Christians and Republicans? Why are they willing to fall on Trump's sword?
You may be over thinking this as it may just come down to the lesser of two evils for many these people you refer to in your post.
Picking what you (generic) find to be a lesser evil does not mean you necessarily support or agree with what you pick. All it means is that you prefer it over the other option.
Conservatives revel in the pain they inflict on "Them". They enjoy the pain they cause, and so they relish the opportunity to show how little they respect Liberals to the point that they not only ignore sexual assault, but they celebrate their members when they commit it.
Or they are picking what they believe is the lesser of two evils. Why assume that if someone supports Trump, that it means they enjoy causing pain, or are part of a cult, or that they are uneducated, violent, psychopathic, narcissistic, uncaring, hateful, bigoted people? Are you not the kettle calling the pot black?

We have all heard the song, Blinded by the Light. Be careful as to not get blinded by the hate.
Do you hate sexual abusers? Yes or no?
― Omar Khayyâm

Clownboat
Savant

Post #57

Post by Clownboat »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:33 pm
Clownboat wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:18 pm

Do you hate sexual abusers? Yes or no?
Yes, I hate sexual abuse most sexual abusers (exceptions to every rule).
Do you have any words to contribute that would suggest you read my post?

I also despise cheating on your spouse. Now would I chose to receive heart surgery from a doctor that I found to be less qualified because the more qualified doctor cheated on his wife? Nope.

To try to cut off any emotional responses, I am not arguing that Trump is the better option when compared to Biden. I'm acknowledging that many Americans do find Trump to be the lesser evil and you seem to ignore this. Now see the Doctor scenario above again and see if you can acknowledge that it doesn't mean that Trump supporters are a dangerous cult, that includes the uneducated, violent, psychopathic, narcissistic, uncaring, hateful, bigoted people (though some of course are).

You're a great debater IMO, but it seems that your hatred for Trump and anyone that would support that man for whatever reason is blinding your reasoning. I have a hard time believing that Trump supporters are all as evil as you portray them to be.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #58

Post by boatsnguitars »

Dang, you used flattery! I must admit it worked.

Fair enough, to a degree - if your point is that people like Trump. I get that, but I still believe he is a horrible human being and his supporters are woefully misguided if they think he's out to help them. He won't even be able to hurt their enemies because we have a better legal system then that.

He was horribly ineffective as a President. He had no clue how to govern. He had no interest in it, or in find pathways to do good things for America. He was given 2 SCJs because of Mitch then turned on him. He signed a tax cut that he didn't understand except that it would help himself. He didn't build the wall (or get Mexico to pay for it), didn't solve the MidEast problem, didn't solve Healthcare, he didn't do anything except foment hatred.
The economy had nothing to do with him, and he literally killed his supporters by holding rallies and telling them to not be safe during COVID.
What's more, is you can simply listen to him. He's a jackass. He's also a convicted sexual abuser.

The only reason he is popular is because there are horrible people like him, and he is their champion. He is crushing the competition, even leading his ex-VP who he wouldn't have cared if he was hung. Pence is a well-known Christian, Trump can't name a Bible verse but Evangelicals prefer Trump. It's sick.

And to think, this is the best the GOP can offer... It speaks volumes.
― Omar Khayyâm

Diogenes
Guru

Post #59

Post by Diogenes »

Drumpf is a (finally) multi indicted criminal, whose traitorously cavalier attitude toward sharing deepest State secrets is now fully out in the open. He poses the greatest threat to the U.S. since the Civil War. The mystery (and national disgrace) is that he has a following of even 2% of American adults, let alone 40%. He's managed to discredit all credible news sources. He has no true loyalty to anyone but himself and it is apparent he hates himself as well since he compulsively and constantly brags and projects his own worst characteristics onto others.

brunumb
Savant

Post #60

Post by brunumb »

boatsnguitars wrote: Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:00 pm It's been said about Conservatives "the cruelty is the point", when we talk about why Conservatives attack gay people, or Trans people, or women, or children, etc. Conservatives revel in the pain they inflict on "Them". They enjoy the pain they cause, and so they relish the opportunity to show how little they respect Liberals to the point that they not only ignore sexual assault, but they celebrate their members when they commit it.

WOW! Mind boggling, bearing all the hallmarks of religious zealotry. Do you have anything to support the claims in that highly emotional piece of rhetoric, or is it just extreme hatred and bias clouding your judgment? Is that how you view anyone who has opinions or beliefs that do not align with yours?
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.