What is happening these days؟

To discuss Islam topics and issues

Moderator: Moderators

somo
Apprentice

What is happening these days؟

Post #1

Post by somo »

pilgrimage home Grand in Mecca and visit the grave of Mstafah Habib Muhammad peace be upon him in Medina

Hajj is the fifth pillar of Islam, Allah has imposed on the Muslims in the sixth year Hijri, one of the best works, was asked the Messenger of Allah (: Any business better?
He said: (faith in Allah and His Messenger).
It was said: Then what? He said: (Jihad in the way of Allah).
It was said: Then what? He said: (accepted Hajj (the pilgrimage which was mixed with sin.) _ [Agreed]
And Aisha - may Allah be pleased - said: O Messenger of Allah Jihad see the best work do you not strive? He said: (No, but the best Jihad accepted Hajj) _ [Agreed].

The Hajj is an expiation for sins, he said (: (of Hajj and does not and does not immoral act, he returned the day his mother bore him) _ [Agreed]. He also said: ('umrah to an expiation for them, and accepted Hajj brings no less a reward than Paradise) _ [Agreed] said (: (Amar delegation of pilgrims and God, who goes, and they asked him to them gave He) _ [Bazaar].

Hajj and cleanses the soul and restores clarity and fidelity, and that it would be human to be patient and endure, and Hajj implanted in the soul the spirit of bondage full of God, and submission true to the law of God, and the pilgrimage leads a person to God grateful for the blessing of money and blessing of wellness.

Hajj and lead to long relationship with the Muslims, including different colors, languages and home, and feel more strongly the Association of Islamic brotherhood, and helps to spread the call of Islam, as it is a popular conference to address the Muslims and to identify the conditions, and discuss their problems.

The conditions of Hajj being obligatory:
1 - Islam, Hajj is not obligatory on the infidel.
2 - puberty, there must be a boy, even pilgrimage boy before puberty, is not acceptable for duty after puberty, but to perform Hajj once again, for saying (: (Any boy Ag then reached Perjury (age of reference), he should do Hajj again) _ [ Tabarani].

3 - the mind, not on the pilgrimage crazy, but do not correct it.
4 - freedom, there must be a slave.
5 - Being, so that it is able to withstand the hardship of travel, and that he has enough is enough of having to beg until he returns.
And women, like men in the conditions of Hajj being obligatory but it is essential that accompanied a husband or a mahram, or be with her trustworthy women

شاب امريكي يسلم و يبكي عند ذاهبه للحج

somo
Apprentice

Re: What is happening these days؟

Post #2

Post by somo »

Zilla Fatu, the son of WWE wrestler Umaga has converted to Islam

Russian Priest Accepts Islam and Goes to Hajj On Foot

Portuguese Girl Leaves Christianity for Islam

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by JoeyKnothead »

somo wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 4:20 am Zilla Fatu, the son of WWE wrestler Umaga has converted to Islam

Russian Priest Accepts Islam and Goes to Hajj On Foot

Portuguese Girl Leaves Christianity for Islam

Considering all that head lopping off for not being Muslim, this ain't such a shocking turn of events.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

somo
Apprentice

Post #4

Post by somo »

I Wanted To Kill Muslims — Now I Am One | AJ+

Miss Czech converts to Islam

Army Officer accepts Islam

British Counter-terrorism Officer Accepts Islam after Researching the Quran

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by JoeyKnothead »

somo wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2023 5:58 am I Wanted To Kill Muslims — Now I Am One | AJ+

Miss Czech converts to Islam

Army Officer accepts Islam

British Counter-terrorism Officer Accepts Islam after Researching the Quran

I say again...

Considering all that head lopping off for not being Muslim, this ain't such a shocking turn of events.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

somo
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by somo »

Over 1000 American Soldiers Accepts Islam

Army and police officers / in Europe and America 🇺🇸 convert to Islam ☝️

islam is growing faster than ever

Islam and Life: Western media portrays distorted image of Islam

Tough Questions To Ali Dawah! - "If I Didn't Convert To Islam, I Could Be In Mental Hospital"

How Ex-Preacher Yusuf Estes Came To Islam (Full Story) | Reaction

somo
Apprentice

Post #7

Post by somo »

As we enter the first 10 days of this blessed month, our hearts and prayers are with those undertaking the holy pilgrimage of Hajj during these days. While many of us are unable to make the blessed journey this year, there are still many ways for us to reap the blessings of this month.

The first ten days of Dhul Hijjah are often referred to as the best ten days of the year. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are no days on which righteous deeds are more beloved to Allah than these ten days.” [Bukhari]

Here are some tips so we can all make the most of these blessed days:

Read the Quran:

Reading the Qur’an is a good deed and Allah (swt) especially loves the good deeds done in these days. Read as much as you can, even if it is a few verses each day.

Increase in Nawaafil Prayers

There are a number of extra prayers you can observe during the day to increase your worship and good deeds.

Make lots of dhikr

Our Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said: “There are no days that are greater before Allah or in which good deeds are more beloved to Him, than these ten days, so recite a great deal of tahleel, takbeer and tahmeed during them.” [Ahmad]:

Tahmeed: Al-hamdu Lillah (All praises be to God)

Tahleel: Laa ilaha ill-Allah (There is no god but Allah)

Tasbeeh: Subhaan-Allah (Glory be to God)

Istighfaar

Use these blessed days to seek forgiveness for all our wrongdoings.

Fasting

It is Sunnah for the Muslim to fast on the first nine days of Dhul-Hijjah, because fasting is one of the best of deeds. In a hadith qudsi, Allah says: “All the deeds of the son of Adam are for him, except fasting, which is for Me and I shall reward for it.” [Bukhari, 1805]

The Prophet said: “Fasting the day of `Arafah expiates the sins of two years: the past one and the coming one.” [Muslim]

Give in charity

Give in charity in these blessed days, as much as you can.

Preserve ties of kinship

Maintaining the ties of kinship is from the best of deeds due to the saying The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allah be upon him): “Whoever would like his provision to be increased and his lifespan to be extended, let him maintain the ties of kinship.”

[Bukhari]

Importance Of The First 10 Days Of Dhul-Hijjah

6 THINGS YOU SHOULD DO IN THESE 10 DAYS OF DHUL HIJJAH

From Gangster To Islam!

Italian Millionaire Investment Banker Accepts Islam

US SOLDIER BECOMES MUSLIM [OFFICIAL VIDEO]