Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

thomasdixon
Apprentice

The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

Post #1

Post by thomasdixon »

The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE
I believe the courts should rule that a person’s gender is the gender stated on one’s birth certificate and the gender classification cannot be changed, period, nada, zip, never.
8-) (:-

Clownboat
Savant

Re: The court ruling on LGBT ENDS THIS DEBATE

Post #61

Post by Clownboat »

<snipped only to keep the post shorter>

Thank you for acknowledging the biological differences between a man and a women as those differences are what I have been focusing on (not genitalia).
I only noticed the one question leveled at me. Do let me know if I missed something:
Why don't women play in the NBA?
This is due to the fact that biological women cannot compete against biological men in that sport. As you note, most men cannot even compete with the top tier men in the sport either. Note that most women cannot compete with the top tier women in the WNBA as well and allowing biological men to compete against biological women would only make it harder for those women that are trying to compete.

You also made note that men trying to compete in the NBA will go overseas, where the competition is lower. Guess where else the competition will be lower for a biological man that desires to compete? I'm sure you see the issue...

What gets me is that biological men are the only ones with these advantages in sports and that doesn't sit well with me personally due to the potential harm that will be caused (whether by physical injury or just no longer qualifying to compete) only to biological women.

Be well!
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb