Is Trinity the Word of God?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

BlackSheep21

Is Trinity the Word of God?

Post #1

Post by BlackSheep21 »

If you believe the Trinity is the Word of God, please provide scriptural proof that supports this predominant theology. This doctrine still confuses many believers today, and God is not the author of confusion. Any rebuttals must be backed up by scriptures. The Word of God itself dictates who is right and wrong.

BlackSheep21

Re: Is Trinity the Word of God?

Post #11

Post by BlackSheep21 »

[Replying to LittleNipper in post #9]

You haven't pointed out specifically where I'm wrong in my previous post. How do you expect someone to agree with you if you don't point out the error in their statement? If it's not pointed out then it leaves the person with the impression that you are acknowledging that you are hearing the truth but brushing it away because it cannot be refuted.

BlackSheep21

Post #12

Post by BlackSheep21 »

[Replying to LittleNipper in post #9]

Have you seen my response? It took me to another forum

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #13

Post by LittleNipper »

Falling Light 101 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:33 pm .

Trinitarian K.J.V

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

- - - So this is NOT Trinitarian Jesus forever sitting 
ON the right hand of God

- - NOR was Trinitarian Jesus previously sitting 
ON the right hand of God

Mar 12:36 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou 
ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

= = In the Trinity TRANSLATION - 
Jesus was not ON the right hand of God before Jesus is being commanded to be re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and changing his seating order

The Trinitarian Translation presents Jesus as being 
re - positioned, re - located and moving, changing the placement and status of his position from one existing position to be re located and placed and moved to another position and higher status -

- - - Jesus - was not sitting 
ON the right hand of God before God re- located him there ! !

Why are we to believe the Trinitarian teaching that God did not really mean when he said that he would be re positioned and placed / moved to sit - 
ON the right hand of God - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool

- REMEMBER

The Trinitarian Jesus is - 
EXPECTING THAT UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL - he will be seated ON the right hand of God,

- - UNTIL THIS TIME COMES - HE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER

⚡
WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ?

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down ON the right hand of God;

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

⚡ Heb 1:13 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

- -
Jesus expects that he will not remain seated ON the right of God - but expects himself that UNTIL his enemies are beneath his feet he will sit = ON the right hand of God

verse :13 clearly says that the Trinitarian, Jesus is - EXPECTING he will Sit ON the right hand - UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

This is a complete contradiction called the trinity

Trinitarian Jesus himself is not previously seated on ON the right hand until he is re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and - changing his seating order

- -
Trinitarian Jesus HIMSELF is also - EXPECTING that he will Sit ON the right hand - UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ?

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage in the Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

their own translation says the very exact and complete opposite from what they pretend. imagine and fantasize in Trinitarian faith,

The trinitarian contradiction simply has no scriptures for trinitarian imagination, fantasy, claims and faith - and no manuscripts exist for the trinitarian translation of false illusion.

Heb 10:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Heb 1:13 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage in the ENTIRE Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

- - BUT THEY MAKE THE CLAIM THAT HE WILL - - _ Even - EVEN - even when -  
WHEN THEIR TRANSLATION CLEARLY SAYS THAT JESUS HIMSELF
- IS NOT EXPECTING TO FOREVER SIT 
ON THE RIGHT HAND ?

BUT THE TRINITARIAN GOD RELOCATES ,

RE - POSITIONS,

CHANGES HIS SEATING ARANGMENT,

MOVES HIM TO A HIGHER STATUS AND RANK, - JESUS IS BEING RE - ADJUSTED

MOVED FROM ONE POSITION TO A HIGHER RANK TO BE RELOCATED TO SIT 
ON the right hand, UNTIL his enemies are beneath his feet.

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage anywhere in the entire Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit 
ON the right hand ?

there are simply no manuscripts for the trinitarian faith system -

WHAT TRINITARIANS ARE AUCTUALLY DOING IS ATTEMPTING TO INVENT AND INSERT A TRINITY TRANSLATION BY CHANGING WHAT THE MANUSCRIPTS SAY -

⚡
WHILE SIMATANOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO HOLD TO SOME FORM OF FAITH OF WHAT THE MANUSCRIPTS INTEND TO AUCTUALY SAY - THERE IS NOTHING BUT CONTRADICTION
I believe the only contradiction is that you must worship CHRIST! And if CHRIST isn't GOD and one can have no others god's before GOD, then unless CHRIST and the FATHER and the HOLY SPIRIT are together one GOD in three persons there is a real Catch 22. And also the New Testament clearly says the without CHRIST NOTHING that was created was created. CHRIST/MESSIAH created EVERYTHING! Only GOD can create. Satan didn't create, the Angels didn't create, and man didn't create. If the MESSAIH/CHRIST was formerly an angel, that would be a big problem... If the MESSIAH/CHRIST was always man, that would be a problem. And I'm not even going to regard any notion that the MESSIAH and Satan were brothers ---- that's plain heresy.
So, the MESSIAH must be an integral part of a very complex ETERNALLY TRIUNE GODHEAD. And that this mystery is revealed in the Book of Revelation as the ultimate climax of the holy scripture. We (humanity) were created by the MESSIAH/CHRIST and ultimately we are saved by HIS ability to assume a human existence, which appears as the ultimate purpose for Creation in the first place. Because I am of the belief that Adam walked with CHRIST in the cool of the day and CHRIST sacrificed an animal to clothe Adam & Eve; that CHRIST shut Noah and his family safely inside the ark; that Abraham bargained with CHRIST in an effort to save Sodom & Gomorrah; that Jacob wrestled with CHRIST; And that Shadrach Meshach and Abednego walked with CHRIST in the fiery furnace. None of this makes any sense unless the MESSIAH/CHRIST is in fact GOD. And it is my contention that the deity of CHRIST is the very last thing that Satan wishes anyone to believe and he does his best to throw disparity against CHRIST.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #14

Post by Falling Light 101 »

thanks for replying to my post

yes, it is very clear that the Anointing / CHRIST is the very Spirit, Holy Of God working in operation

however, the doctrine of the Trinity goes into elaborate ways to lay claim to the idea that Jesus - the Son Of God - IN HUMAN FORM - AND THIS IS DONE BY CHANGING AND ALTERING THE ORIGINAL MESSAGE = ADDING AND DELETING WORDS AND MOVING WORDS AROUND - TO INSERT THE TRINITARIAN FAITH SYSTEM.

is Co Eternal, Co Equal and Co Omnipresent - forever existing in human form as a - - - CO EXISTING as, SEPERATE ENTITY OF A GODHEAD SYSTEM

instead of the simple concept presented in scriptures explaining that the Spirit and identity of Jesus in human form, was the very ANOINTING / CHRIST SPIRIT OF GOD
that existed in the Old Testament.the Book of Hebrews Chapter 1: explains from the Manuscripts.

:1 Many ways, also various ways, long ago the God spoke to their fathers

:2 IN THEIR PROPHETS UNTO THESE LAST OF DAYS, OF THESE, HE SPOKE TO THEM IN HIS SON UPON WHOM IS GIVEN HEIR, OF WHOM ALSO THIS IS FOREVER DONE
:3 WHO BEING THE EMANATION / RADIATING OF HIS GLORY, AND THE EXPRESS IMAGE OF HIS CONFIDENCE

Many people believe that Jesus and God are NOT the same,

Php 2 : 6 - - explains concerning JESUS

:6 WHO IN MORPH GOD EXISTED NOT TAKING AUTHORITY TO BE EQUALLY GOD.

:7 BUT HIMSELF, EMPTY / VOID MORPH OF A SERVANT, RECEIVING IN THE LIKENESS OF MANKIND, HE BECAME.​

BUT THE TRINITARIAN DOCTRINE DEMANDS THAT JESUS ALREADY EXISTED IN THE LIKENESS OF MAN

the scriptures clearly explain that God conceived himself in Jesus the Son of man born of Mary

The Invisible Spirit of God created himself as visible - as MORPHED, CHANGED, LOWERED, EMPTY LESSER ADJUSTED PHYSICAL BEING MORPHING HIMSELF into the form of a man and - formed himself as a man and that the Spirit, Holy of God dwelled inside the man - this man is Jesus, The Anointing.

this man was created as God himself and made in the likeness of sinful flesh, the existence and deity and very SPIRIT OF JESUS is the same Eternal Spirit that is God himself - and that the Eternal Spirit in Jesus is God himself

the God - Eternal Spirit, Holy in the form of The Anointing whom is Jesus
the Anointing of God's spirit.

1Pe 1:10 speaks - CONCERNING - GOD AS THE ETERNAL SPIRIT GIVING ANOINTING " INSIDE THE OLD TESTAMENT PROPHETS “​

:10 The prophets have enquired and searched diligently, who prophesied of the grace that should come unto you:

:11 Searching what, or what manner of time- “ THE SPIRIT OF THE ANOINTING / CHRIST “ WHICH WAS IN THEM - did signify, when it testified beforehand the sufferings of THE ANOINTING / CHRIST :

We see clearly that the very same Spirit of Jesus himself, was the very same Spirit that had been previously upon the earth - as “ THE SPIRIT OF THE ANOINTING “ - – in / inside the prophets in the Old testament.. Jesus ------- he is the ANOINTING of the Spirit, Holy -- BEING THE LITERAL ANOINTING OF GOD - the installation, placement, application, positioning, stationing, appointment, applying of the Spirit, Holy Of The God in our lives.

To apply. to be the application

His Spirit is the Holy Spirit ------ in the manifestation, form of what is being applied, ANOINTED - placed, applied, positioned, stationed, appointed, working, rubbing, moving anointing - the idea of contact; to smear or rub with oil, to handle); to furnish what is needed; , to apply and to use.

This is the role of Jesus the Anointing / Christ - that Gods Holy Spirit has applied HIS SACRIFICE for our salvation and also for communication to Him, the eternal spirit,
Jesus is the eternal God because his very spirit was the Spirit, Holy -

the " Holy Spirit " gives glory to Jesus the Anointing / Christ - in that the Holy Spirit sanctified the blood of the Anointing - but never attempts to claim that the Holy Spirit is a separate person of a Triune Godhead

in fact the Holy Spirit expressly declares that there is only one single spirit

This is the message throughout the scriptures. Please notice the scriptures below.

1Co 12:6 And there are DIVERSITIES OF OPERATIONS, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.
:7 But the manifestation of THE SPIRIT is given to every man to profit withal.
:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge BY THE SAME SPIRIT;
:9 To another faith by the SAME SPIRIT; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;
:11 But all these worketh that one and the SELFSAME SPIRIT, dividing to every man severally as he will.
:13 For by ONE SPIRIT are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into ONE SPIRIT.

Eph 2:18 For by him we have access both in ONE Spirit to the Father. - singular spirit
Joh 15:26 But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:
Joh 14:18 I - Jesus, - I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
Mat 10:20 For it is not you that speak, but THE SPIRIT OF YOUR FATHER that speaketh in you.
Joh 14:26 But the Comforter, which is the Spirit of the Holy , whom the Father will send in my name, - I will come to you. )
Rom 8:15 but you have received the spirit of adoption of sons, whereby we cry: Abba (Father).
Ga 4:6 And because you are sons, God hath sent the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying: Abba, Father. ( I will come to you. )
Eph 2:18 For by him we have access both in ONE Spirit to the Father. -
The scriptures describe a God who is ONE SPIRIT - SINGULAR

it is the spirit of the Father

and Spirit of the Son

they both are one - SELF SAME SPIRIT,

( I - Jesus - will come to you. ) - spirit

the Comforter, which is Holy - this is an effect manifestation - operation of The SELF- SAME Spirit OF THE HOLY ,

The scriptures are not separating God as multiple persons in a Tri - unity Godhead system which claims the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are Co - eternal _ Co - equal _ Co - omnipresent
. . . but they are the same - the ONE Invisible Spirit of God manifesting himself in the morph / form of a man, Invisible Spirit God creates himself, conceives himself as a lower, lesser emptied and weakened form as a man becoming a very part of his creation that is visible, the flesh, body of this man created in the likeness of sinful flesh is not Co - eternal _ Co - equal _ Co - omnipresent but his Spirit is eternal, and equally God himself as the Anointing Spirit in a man,

it is as simple as this, The Trinity doctrine is an alteration, manipulation, perversion and departure from the simplicity of this manuscript message.

Heb 9:11 But THE ANOINTING being come an high priest of good things to come, by a greater and more perfect tabernacle
1Pe 1:20 Who verily was foreordained before the foundation of the world, but was manifest in these last times for you,

to truly answer the question is to say that God predestined planned and God himself designed of his own will and purpose to manifest himself as Jesus, by an operation as a miracle creation,, morphing his spirit to become a man born / conceived of the Spirit of God -
this is how Jesus is God in the man - manifested as man. We worship and receive the Spirit Of Jesus in our hearts because it is the Spirit, Holy of the Father
- and never was a Trinity as - Co Eternal, Co Equal, Co omnipresent Son - the Spirit of God in him is the one eternal God manifested as the Christ / Anointing.

I believe it to be just a contradiction when the translations are manipulated to insert a man made theory and ideology that simply does not exist in the manuscripts.

the very existence of Jesus as a man tells us that he is not Co Equal - nor Co Eternal but is the very self- same God not another person of God who has multiple identities and multiple
separate persons who all are CO EQUAL SEPERATED PARTNERS to make up a single GODhead=

Son does nothing on his own - nor can the Father be worshiped without going through the manifestation of the son

this is not CO Partnership, of Co Equality, nor Co Eternality, shared by 3 distinct separated CO eternal existing persons.

the scriptures are simply explaining concerning Jesus the son of God, that it is impossible to worship the father without worshiping the son because the son came out of - came forth from - exiting out of the Father and returns to dwell in the right of the father in human form as a visible manifestation and expression of the eternal spirit.

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #15

Post by Falling Light 101 »

Heb 5:9  And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

My point was that the contradictions exist because the Translations alter and manipulate manuscripts verses to rebuild a narrative that contradict passages such as this one above.

Trinitarian Jesus is receiving things and becoming formed and taking on newly given roles that Trinitarians attempt to insert as he himself already possessing