Is Trinity the Word of God?

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

BlackSheep21

Is Trinity the Word of God?

Post #1

Post by BlackSheep21 »

If you believe the Trinity is the Word of God, please provide scriptural proof that supports this predominant theology. This doctrine still confuses many believers today, and God is not the author of confusion. Any rebuttals must be backed up by scriptures. The Word of God itself dictates who is right and wrong.

Tcg
Savant

Re: Is Trinity the Word of God?

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to BlackSheep21 in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #3

Post by LittleNipper »

BlackSheep21 wrote: Sat Sep 16, 2023 8:02 pm If you believe the Trinity is the Word of God, please provide scriptural proof that supports this predominant theology. This doctrine still confuses many believers today, and God is not the author of confusion. Any rebuttals must be backed up by scriptures. The Word of God itself dictates who is right and wrong.
Genesis 1:26 And God said, “Let us make man in our image, in our likeness.” Since GOD is one Mark 12:29

“The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. Who is GOD talking to unless GOD is the title for a group of beings who are somehow joined together as one.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #4

Post by LittleNipper »

And yet another mentioned by JESUS himself "Only GOD is good." Is JESUS inferring that HE isn't good or that HE is GOD?

BlackSheep21

Post #5

Post by BlackSheep21 »

[Replying to LittleNipper in post #3]

Genesis 1:26 'Let Us' points to the generation of Adam; that generation comes from the body of Adam, and it is made in God's image. This is also a shadow of Jesus Christ, that once we are reborn again in the Last Adam, his body, which is the body of Christ (the church), we will be in the image of the invisible God. The church (the Bride) comes from the body of Christ, just as Eve comes from the body of Adam, and they are one. That is what Jesus said in John 10:30, 'The Father and I are one,' one Spirit and one body (Eph 4:4). The body didn't help God create anything, God created this generation in his image through Adam, just like in the new covenant he created a new earth, heavens, and creatures through Jesus Christ. The narrator, who is led by the spirit in Genesis 1:27, understood verse 26 and refers to God in singular pronouns, which means there's only one Creator. The Trinity dogma has put people in a position to accuse verse 27 of a prevaricator because of its belief that God did not act in the creation alone, which contradicts Isaiah 44:24.

BlackSheep21

Post #6

Post by BlackSheep21 »

[Replying to LittleNipper in post #4]

All Jesus did was ask the question (and maybe in a sarcastic way). Yes, only God is good, and Jesus demonstrated that image perfectly because the Father is in him. Therefore, just like Jesus told Phillip, when you see him, you see the Father.

Your response is an assumption and contradictive, because if you are saying Jesus is not good then he doesn't have the perfect blood to atone for all sins.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #7

Post by LittleNipper »

BlackSheep21 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 11:40 am [Replying to LittleNipper in post #4]

All Jesus did was ask the question (and maybe in a sarcastic way). Yes, only God is good, and Jesus demonstrated that image perfectly because the Father is in him. Therefore, just like Jesus told Phillip, when you see him, you see the Father.

Your response is an assumption and contradictive, because if you are saying Jesus is not good then he doesn't have the perfect blood to atone for all sins.
Sorry, But I am convinced by the HOLY SPIRIT that JESUS CHRIST is fully GOD the SON, and that means that HE is both PERFECT and GOOD and SINLESS!

BlackSheep21

Post #8

Post by BlackSheep21 »

[Replying to LittleNipper in post #7]

The Son cannot be God because God our Father knows the day and hour of Christ's return; the Son does not.
The Son cannot be God because Mary didn't birth God our Father. Unless you want to believe God has a mother.
The Son cannot be God because God didn't die on the cross and shed blood.
The Son cannot be God because God is not begotten.
The Son cannot be God because God was not a child that grew in wisdom.
The Son cannot be God because God is not a man (Hosea 11:9)

Since John 17:3 and 1 Cor 8:6 make it very clear that the only true God is the Father, then God the Son automatically makes him not the true God since the Son is not the Father. Therefore, The Trinity doctrine is a prevaricator by saying they believe in one God, but 'God the Son' secretly makes them polytheistic because of no affiliation to the Father.

Yes, the Son is perfect, and so was Adam before he ate the forbidden tree. But you have enough sense not to call Adam 'God' because of his nature. Why couldn't you bring that same logic to the Son, which the scripture teaches his flesh profits nothing?

Yes, Jesus is God, but not because of his flesh. He is God because of his spirit and his name.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #9

Post by LittleNipper »

BlackSheep21 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 5:55 pm [Replying to LittleNipper in post #7]

The Son cannot be God because God our Father knows the day and hour of Christ's return; the Son does not.
The Son cannot be God because Mary didn't birth God our Father. Unless you want to believe God has a mother.
The Son cannot be God because God didn't die on the cross and shed blood.
The Son cannot be God because God is not begotten.
The Son cannot be God because God was not a child that grew in wisdom.
The Son cannot be God because God is not a man (Hosea 11:9)

Since John 17:3 and 1 Cor 8:6 make it very clear that the only true God is the Father, then God the Son automatically makes him not the true God since the Son is not the Father. Therefore, The Trinity doctrine is a prevaricator by saying they believe in one God, but 'God the Son' secretly makes them polytheistic because of no affiliation to the Father.

Yes, the Son is perfect, and so was Adam before he ate the forbidden tree. But you have enough sense not to call Adam 'God' because of his nature. Why couldn't you bring that same logic to the Son, which the scripture teaches his flesh profits nothing?

Yes, Jesus is God, but not because of his flesh. He is God because of his spirit and his name.
My FATHER is HUMAN and as HIS SON, I am of course also HUMAN.
JESUS is the SON of THE FATHER. HIS FATHER is GOD, and that makes JESUS the MESSIAH also GOD.
CHRIST existed before HE emptied HIMSELF and was instilled in Mary as a man. Mary is the earthly path the MESSIAH chose to enter this world as a human/man/baby.

GOD is a SPIRIT and CHRIST has a SPIRIT. GOD is the CREATOR and unlike man HE has abilities far beyond a mere MAN. CHRIST, healed, brought the dead back to life, stopped storms, gave up HIS spirit upon the cross, walked on water, knew what others were thinking, arose from the dead, multiplied necessary food stuff, turned water into wine, was perfect in all HIS ways, among other things. The term BEGOTTEN when applied to JESUS CHRIST means "pertaining to being the only one of its kind or class, unique in kind."

Falling Light 101
Apprentice

Post #10

Post by Falling Light 101 »

Trinitarian K.J.V

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down on the right hand of God;

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

- - - So this is NOT Trinitarian Jesus forever sitting 
ON the right hand of God

- - NOR was Trinitarian Jesus previously sitting 
ON the right hand of God

Mar 12:36 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy enemies thy footstool.
Luk 20:42 Sit thou 
ON my right hand, - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool.
Act 2:34 Sit thou 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thy foes thy footstool.
Heb 1:13 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

= = In the Trinity TRANSLATION - 
Jesus was not ON the right hand of God before Jesus is being commanded to be re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and changing his seating order

The Trinitarian Translation presents Jesus as being 
re - positioned, re - located and moving, changing the placement and status of his position from one existing position to be re located and placed and moved to another position and higher status -

- - - Jesus - was not sitting 
ON the right hand of God before God re- located him there ! !

Why are we to believe the Trinitarian teaching that God did not really mean when he said that he would be re positioned and placed / moved to sit - 
ON the right hand of God - UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool

- REMEMBER

The Trinitarian Jesus is - 
EXPECTING THAT UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL - he will be seated ON the right hand of God,

- - UNTIL THIS TIME COMES - HE WILL SIT ON THE RIGHT HAND OF THE FATHER

⚡
WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ?

Heb 10:12 But this man, after he had offered one sacrifice for sins for ever, sat down ON the right hand of God;

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

⚡ Heb 1:13 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

- -
Jesus expects that he will not remain seated ON the right of God - but expects himself that UNTIL his enemies are beneath his feet he will sit = ON the right hand of God

verse :13 clearly says that the Trinitarian, Jesus is - EXPECTING he will Sit ON the right hand - UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

This is a complete contradiction called the trinity

Trinitarian Jesus himself is not previously seated on ON the right hand until he is re- positioned, re - located, moved from one position of status and rank of authority progressing and - changing his seating order

- -
Trinitarian Jesus HIMSELF is also - EXPECTING that he will Sit ON the right hand - UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

WHY SHOULD WE NOT EXPECT THE SAME EXPECTATION THAT JESUS EXPECTS. ?

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage in the Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

their own translation says the very exact and complete opposite from what they pretend. imagine and fantasize in Trinitarian faith,

The trinitarian contradiction simply has no scriptures for trinitarian imagination, fantasy, claims and faith - and no manuscripts exist for the trinitarian translation of false illusion.

Heb 10:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

Heb 1:13 Sit 
ON my right hand, UNTIL I make thine enemies thy footstool?

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage in the ENTIRE Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit ON the right hand ?

- - BUT THEY MAKE THE CLAIM THAT HE WILL - - _ Even - EVEN - even when -  
WHEN THEIR TRANSLATION CLEARLY SAYS THAT JESUS HIMSELF
- IS NOT EXPECTING TO FOREVER SIT 
ON THE RIGHT HAND ?

BUT THE TRINITARIAN GOD RELOCATES ,

RE - POSITIONS,

CHANGES HIS SEATING ARANGMENT,

MOVES HIM TO A HIGHER STATUS AND RANK, - JESUS IS BEING RE - ADJUSTED

MOVED FROM ONE POSITION TO A HIGHER RANK TO BE RELOCATED TO SIT 
ON the right hand, UNTIL his enemies are beneath his feet.

:13 FROM HENCEFORTH EXPECTING UNTIL HIS ENEMIES BE MADE HIS FOOTSTOOL.

why can Trinitarians not provide a single passage anywhere in the entire Translation that says that Jesus will forever sit 
ON the right hand ?

there are simply no manuscripts for the trinitarian faith system -

WHAT TRINITARIANS ARE AUCTUALLY DOING IS ATTEMPTING TO INVENT AND INSERT A TRINITY TRANSLATION BY CHANGING WHAT THE MANUSCRIPTS SAY -

⚡
WHILE SIMATANOUSLY ATTEMPTING TO HOLD TO SOME FORM OF FAITH OF WHAT THE MANUSCRIPTS INTEND TO AUCTUALY SAY - THERE IS NOTHING BUT CONTRADICTION