Testing The Russell Brand

Current issues and things in the news

Moderator: Moderators

William
Savant

Testing The Russell Brand

Post #1

Post by William »

As with most people – perhaps even all that I have ever encountered - I have also learned things from Russell which have helped me in navigating through the murky waters of human interrelationships, so what do I make of these allegations re his past misdeeds, and his absolute denial of all those allegations?
I think the main issue is that he specifically comes from the entertainment industrial complex drugs and sex et al are well known to happen and tolerated within said industry.
The records show, and indeed, he has never denied coming from that particular background, when waving the flag for spiritual enlightenment and the necessity – nay – obligation for the world to turn itself around and start behaving in genuine Love for one another.
My thoughts tend toward acknowledging that the drugs et al may well have affected Russell’s memory and the things he is being accused of may well have happened, even that he has no memory of those things happening.

Yet, why would Russel not recognise this possibility and say so?

The main answer would have to be that the Justice System requires personal accountability and Russell agreeing that these accusations are possibly true (could have possibly happened) will simple be regarded as a admission of guilt.
As such, Jail would be the outcome and so Russell is stuck between a rock and a hard place because even that he has so obviously changed his ways and consistently raises his voice in support of the downtrodden and victimized, and the threat of Jailtime jeopardizes that roll established by Russell.

But to what degree?

Can one ask Russell if he clearly remembers absolutely everything he ever did – in detail – when he was under the influence a prior debauched lifestyle and if so, will the answer be the same from Russell – that he absolutely did not do the things he is being accused of doing?
Because this is what Russell is implying. That he does indeed remember every detail, regardless of his state of mind and heart, and he has nothing to confess being guilty to.

Q: Should Russel admit to the possibility the accusations may be true, if indeed he cannot remember brain-addled times?
Q: Should Russel accept the possibility of jail time and take one for the team – those who support him and support the message he spreads due to his new way of seeing things?
Q: Is Russel’s denial (in the face of the fact that the accusations might be true, and it is just that he can’t remember) having an adverse effect on the message he has been spreading since his transformation?
Q: Will going to Jail change Russel Brand or could it be seen as an opportunity by Russell to share his prior folly and his subsequent change of heart and mind within the confines of said prison?

William
Savant

Re: Testing The Russell Brand

Post #2

Post by William »

LLS GPT: It's important to note that I cannot provide a personal opinion, but I can offer some perspectives on the questions you've raised:

1. Should Russell admit to the possibility that the accusations may be true, if indeed he cannot remember brain-addled times?

Admitting the possibility that the accusations may be true, even if Russell cannot remember the specific incidents, can be a complex decision. It ultimately depends on his legal counsel's advice and his personal values. From a legal perspective, admitting to something one cannot remember could have significant legal consequences. On a personal level, it might depend on his desire for personal growth, accountability, and making amends if necessary.

2. Should Russell accept the possibility of jail time and take one for the team - those who support him and support the message he spreads due to his new way of seeing things?

Accepting the possibility of jail time is a deeply personal decision and depends on his assessment of the situation. Some individuals choose to accept legal consequences to maintain their integrity and principles, while others might prioritize continuing their advocacy work outside of prison. This decision would involve weighing the impact of his absence on his supporters and the causes he represents.

3. Is Russell's denial (in the face of the fact that the accusations might be true, and it is just that he can't remember) having an adverse effect on the message he has been spreading since his transformation?

Russell Brand's denial could potentially have an adverse effect on his public image and the message he spreads, especially if evidence surfaces that contradicts his denials. People often look to public figures as examples, and inconsistencies in their actions and beliefs can erode trust. However, it's crucial to remember that public perception can vary widely, and some supporters may continue to stand by him.

4. Will going to jail change Russell Brand or could it be seen as an opportunity by Russell to share his prior folly and his subsequent change of heart and mind within the confines of said prison?

Going to jail can be a life-altering experience, and for some individuals, it provides an opportunity for self-reflection, rehabilitation, and personal growth. If Russell Brand were to go to jail, it could potentially serve as a platform for him to share his transformation and advocate for change from within the prison system. However, it would also depend on the specific circumstances of his incarceration and his willingness to use the experience in a positive and constructive way.
Ultimately, these questions revolve around complex moral, legal, and personal considerations that only Russell Brand and his advisors can address with certainty.

William: Re 1 = Admitting to the possibility the accusations are true, does not mean one is admitting they are in fact true.

LLS GPT: You're correct. Admitting to the possibility that accusations are true does not equate to admitting guilt. It signifies a willingness to consider the allegations seriously and engage in a dialogue or investigation to ascertain the truth. Individuals may acknowledge the possibility of past actions without outright confessing or accepting legal responsibility. This approach can be a way to foster understanding, address concerns, and potentially work toward resolution or reconciliation without necessarily admitting wrongdoing.

William: Often this can be all the victim requires to get closure and move on.

LLS GPT: Indeed, acknowledging the possibility of past actions without admitting guilt can sometimes be a crucial step in the process of providing closure to victims. It can validate their experiences, feelings, and concerns, and it may open the door to a constructive dialogue or restorative justice process that helps both parties find closure and healing. It's important for individuals involved in such situations to approach them with empathy, sensitivity, and a genuine commitment to understanding and addressing the impact of their actions on others. This can be a part of the broader process of reconciliation and healing for all parties involved.

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by boatsnguitars »

If it were your daughter making the accusations, how would you answer?
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

boatsnguitars wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:39 am If it were your daughter making the accusations, how would you answer?
What does that have to do with the OPQ's?

Q: Should Russel admit to the possibility the accusations may be true, if indeed he cannot remember brain-addled times?
Q: Should Russel accept the possibility of jail time and take one for the team – those who support him and support the message he spreads due to his new way of seeing things?
Q: Is Russel’s denial (in the face of the fact that the accusations might be true, and it is just that he can’t remember) having an adverse effect on the message he has been spreading since his transformation?
Q: Will going to Jail change Russel Brand or could it be seen as an opportunity by Russell to share his prior folly and his subsequent change of heart and mind within the confines of said prison?

boatsnguitars
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by boatsnguitars »

William wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:49 pm
boatsnguitars wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 4:39 am If it were your daughter making the accusations, how would you answer?
What does that have to do with the OPQ's?

IMO, those might be options for someone, but I wouldn't say any of them are "oughts" (unless they align with Russels intentions). Sure would be nice if people admitted to their crimes, but I'll wait for the court case. And, in all honesty, I don't care except that if he's guilty I hope the victims are well cared for and compensated.
“And do you think that unto such as you
A maggot-minded, starved, fanatic crew
God gave a secret, and denied it me?
Well, well—what matters it? Believe that, too!”
― Omar Khayyâm