Random Ramblings is for hiding what brings about discomfort

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

LittleNipper
Scholar

Random Ramblings is for hiding what brings about discomfort

Post #1

Post by LittleNipper »

It seems to me that this entire discussion forming is for squirreling away very relevant discussion topics that are either disconcerting to others or simply make someone very uncomfortable. The Immortal Soul, and Is Trinity The Word of GOD? don't sound either random nor rambling. They belong in a Christian discussion form and not in some arbitrary spot for the convenience of hiding them where they might not be read. I will not say more, as I might be accused of rambling, but I don't have a clue just where you'd move this threat next. Probably the trash, because I feel that this "Discussion Board" doesn't wish to hear any real opinions nor discuss anything that may just cause a person to regard the relevance of GOD and HIS word. This present day society should be ashamed of it self for being so hypocritically judgmental of in-depth discussions that may just be more than weather related. But perhaps the idea of converting anyone is to abhorrent to imagine for prejudice liberals and condescending make-believe conservatives.

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Re: Random Ramblings is for hiding what brings about discomfort

Post #2

Post by Purple Knight »

Just phrase it as a question. Make sure there's a clear one at the top.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Re: Random Ramblings is for hiding what brings about discomfort

Post #3

Post by LittleNipper »

Purple Knight wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2023 10:16 pm Just phrase it as a question. Make sure there's a clear one at the top.
Is Trinity The Word of GOD? Was that not a question?