Favorite Christian Hymns

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

LittleNipper
Scholar

Favorite Christian Hymns

Post #1

Post by LittleNipper »

This is one of my most favorite hymns. My wife already has been informed of this fact:

Tcg
Savant

Re: Favorite Christian Hymns

Post #2

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to LittleNipper in post #1]

Moderator Action

Moved to Random Ramblings. Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #3

Post by LittleNipper »

Another very favorite hymn of mine is HOLY, HOLY, HOLY. This is found in Revelation, and crowns the fact that each person within the GODHEAD is HOLY. And since there is the FATHER, SON, and HOLY SPIRT ----- each is in fact HOLY. Only GOD is HOLY! And so this put the nail in the coffin for anyone who would state otherwise... Every time I have sung this hymn I inevitably sing the tenor line. It's from years of being in a church choir.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #4

Post by LittleNipper »

Here is one of the newest CHRISTIAN songs/hymns that I have fallen in love with. It says it so very poignantly what GOD did to bring salvation to us through JESUS CHRIST the LORD (though I'm very sure we will NEVER know the full extent of GOD's anguish in providing salvation). I've been in a room filled with former drug addicts singing this great hymn, and it moved everyone to both a feeling of repentance and everlasting joy. The words are very deep and moving. HOW DEEP THE FATHER'S LOVE FOR US: