Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

thomasdixon
Apprentice

Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

Post #1

Post by thomasdixon »

Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades, trying to ethnically cleans the land for Zion settlements
Timeline: Israel’s attacks on Gaza since 2005
This is the latest assault by Israel on Gaza since the 11-day war in May 2021 killed hundreds and wounded thousands.
https://tinyurl.com/mrxuun7a

Effects of the Gaza War (2008–2009)
There are multiple humanitarian, medical, economic, and industrial effects of the 2008–2009 Gaza War which started with the Israeli air strikes on 27 December 2008 and ended on 18 January with a cease-fire implemented unilaterally by Israel, and later the same day by Hamas and other Palestinian factions. The cease-fire followed twenty-two days of bombardment by land, sea and air which left over 1,300 Palestinians dead and over 5,000 injured, and the death of 13 Israelis. The United Nations Development Programme warned that there will be long-term consequences of the attacks on Gaza because the livelihoods and assets of tens of thousands of Gaza civilians have been affected
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_o ... 80%932009)

The 2014 Gaza War, also known as Operation Protective Edge (Hebrew: מִבְצָע צוּק אֵיתָן, romanized: Miv'tza Tzuk Eitan, lit. 'Operation Strong Cliff'), was a military operation launched by Israel on 8 July 2014 in the Gaza Strip, a Palestinian territory that has been governed by Hamas since 2007. Following the kidnapping and murder of three Israeli teenagers in the West Bank by Hamas-affiliated Palestinian militants, the Israel Defense Forces (IDF) initiated Operation Brother's Keeper, in which some 350 Palestinians, including nearly all of the active Hamas militants in the West Bank, were arrested. Hamas subsequently fired a greater number of rockets into Israel from the Gaza Strip,
The Israeli military operation aimed to stop rocket fire into Israel from the Gaza Strip.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Gaza_War
8-)

LittleNipper
Scholar

Re: Israel has been attacking Gaza for decades

Post #11

Post by LittleNipper »

Purple Knight wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:53 pm
LittleNipper wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:17 am
Purple Knight wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:27 pm It is time for Israel to answer to the same standard that any other country does. No one but Israel would be permitted to do this to another People.
I'm so sorry that your feelings seem hurt; however, when 911 occurred there were repercussions and drastic actions taken by the US. Israel has been attacked over and over and over and over by thugs, marauders and murderers. These people don't like Israel. They don't want them to exist. And frankly when the "Palestinians" possessed the land it was nothing but a wasteland.
This is roughly analogous to South Africa. Whites invaded, and indeed they improved the land. Africans are taking it back. It sucks for the white farmers, they don't see that they have done anything wrong. But, it was never their land, so, ultimately, if they are told to get lost, that is right. Nobody is complaining about white South Africans being thrown out or even killed, because it is not their land.

That's the end of it. It. is. not. their. land.

This is the same standard Israel should be judged by.
Historically the land of Israel belongs to the Jews. The Romans invaded and destroyed the Jew's homeland. So I agree, just because someone moves in and takes over, doesn't make it theirs. The Palestinians need to settle down or leave. Amos 9:14-15 ESV / 9 helpful votes
I will restore the fortunes of my people Israel, and they shall rebuild the ruined cities and inhabit them; they shall plant vineyards and drink their wine, and they shall make gardens and eat their fruit. I will plant them on their land, and they shall never again be uprooted out of the land that I have given them,” says the Lord your God.

Genesis 12:1-3 ESV
Now the Lord said to Abram, “Go from your country and your kindred and your father's house to the land that I will show you. And I will make of you a great nation, and I will bless you and make your name great, so that you will be a blessing. I will bless those who bless you, and him who dishonors you I will curse, and in you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.”

Deuteronomy 28:1-68 ESV
“And if you faithfully obey the voice of the Lord your God, being careful to do all his commandments that I command you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations of the earth. And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, if you obey the voice of the Lord your God. Blessed shall you be in the city, and blessed shall you be in the field. Blessed shall be the fruit of your womb and the fruit of your ground and the fruit of your cattle, the increase of your herds and the young of your flock. Blessed shall be your basket and your kneading bowl. ...

Romans 11:1-36 ESV
I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel? “Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life.” But what is God's reply to him? “I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal.” So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. ...

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #12

Post by LittleNipper »

Purple Knight wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 3:53 pm
LittleNipper wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 10:17 am
Purple Knight wrote: Fri Nov 24, 2023 5:27 pm It is time for Israel to answer to the same standard that any other country does. No one but Israel would be permitted to do this to another People.
I'm so sorry that your feelings seem hurt; however, when 911 occurred there were repercussions and drastic actions taken by the US. Israel has been attacked over and over and over and over by thugs, marauders and murderers. These people don't like Israel. They don't want them to exist. And frankly when the "Palestinians" possessed the land it was nothing but a wasteland.
This is roughly analogous to South Africa. Whites invaded, and indeed they improved the land. Africans are taking it back. It sucks for the white farmers, they don't see that they have done anything wrong. But, it was never their land, so, ultimately, if they are told to get lost, that is right. Nobody is complaining about white South Africans being thrown out or even killed, because it is not their land.

That's the end of it. It. is. not. their. land.

This is the same standard Israel should be judged by.
But Israel was invaded by ROMAN and the Jews were dispersed across the globe in 70 AD. They are now reclaiming their birthright. This is entirely a different scenario, and GOD predestined it to be. Please see: https://www.gotquestions.org/Israel-land.html

Purple Knight
Prodigy

Post #13

Post by Purple Knight »

LittleNipper wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:13 pm Historically the land of Israel belongs to the Jews.
Then what land belongs to the Palestinians? Oz? Narnia? It might be complicated but they didn't come to Earth from some isekai. They belong somewhere.

LittleNipper
Scholar

Post #14

Post by LittleNipper »

Purple Knight wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:18 pm
LittleNipper wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:13 pm Historically the land of Israel belongs to the Jews.
Then what land belongs to the Palestinians? Oz? Narnia? It might be complicated but they didn't come to Earth from some isekai. They belong somewhere.
The "Palestinians" originated from the surrounding countries.

Tcg
Savant

Post #15

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to thomasdixon in post #1]

Moderator Intervention

Thread locked. This is a discussion subforum, not one for debate.

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Moderator interventions do not count as a strike against any posters. They are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels that some sort of intervention is required.