Is this a validation of the Spirit
as to the authenticity of His children?
I am possessed by The 7 Spirits of God

Bobcat
Apprentice

Re: THE MYSTERIES OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD

Post #2

Post by Bobcat »

TheRootOfDavid wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:10 pm Unto you it is given to know the mysteries
of the kingdom of God
~ Jesus the Christ

There are so many denominations that believe they know the mysteries and I suppose you do too.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #3

Post by onewithhim »

[Replying to Bobcat in post #2]

The "mysteries" are plainly understood in these last days. Speaking of these last days Daniel wrote: "The ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars forever. And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant." (Daniel 12:3,4) We know now about the mysteries of the Kingdom. This is the time of the end.

The Bible says: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder....Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his Kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever." (Isaiah 9:6,7, KJV)

And further: "In the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever." (Daniel 2:44, KJV)

Who will be the King of the Kingdom of God? That is a mystery that most of the world had not known. The King is Jesus Christ, and his rule will transform the entire earth and bring to perfect health all the people. So there are no more mysteries.

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #4

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

TheRootOfDavid wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 12:10 pm Unto you it is given to know the mysteries
of the kingdom of God
~ Jesus the Christ

The "understanding" of the kingdom of God is withheld from the "wicked" (Daniel 12) and withheld from those thinking they are "intelligent" & "wise" (Mt 11:25) and only the "babes" will understand. Only those with eyes to see and ears to hear will "understand" (Mt 13:13). Per Mt 13, those "that who commit lawlessness", which is to transgress the Law, will be thrown into the "furnace of fire" (Har-Magedon), and the "righteous" will shine forth as the sun. Before the "righteous", the "wheat", are gathered out, the "wicked" will "first" be gathered and thrown into the fire (Har-Magedon) (Mt 13;30). Which is to say, everybody goes through the "great tribulation" (Mt 24), but the "elect", those elected from the foundation of the earth, will come out the other end. No one is saved from their sins, and all will eventually die (Jeremiah 31:30), but some will live longer than others (Isaiah 65:20). As for the "kingdom", it will consist of a combined house of Judah and Israel (Ephraim) living on the land given to Jacob (state of Israel) under the kingship of David (Ezekiel 37), ruling from Jerusalem (Zechariah 14).

onewithhim
Savant

Post #5

Post by onewithhim »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:20 pm
of the kingdom of God
~ Jesus the Christ

The "understanding" of the kingdom of God is withheld from the "wicked" (Daniel 12)
It is withheld from everyone. Daniel didn't even understand what he was writing. The understanding would come "in the last days." Read over Daniel 12 again.

Bobcat
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by Bobcat »

onewithhim wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:55 pm [Replying to Bobcat in post #2]

The "mysteries" are plainly understood in these last days. Speaking of these last days Daniel wrote: "The ones having insight will shine like the brightness of the expanse; and those who are bringing the many to righteousness, like the stars forever. And as for you, O Daniel, make secret the words and seal up the book, until the time of the end. Many will rove about, and the true knowledge will become abundant." (Daniel 12:3,4) We know now about the mysteries of the Kingdom. This is the time of the end.

The Bible says: "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder....Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his Kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even forever." (Isaiah 9:6,7, KJV)

And further: "In the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms and it shall stand forever." (Daniel 2:44, KJV)

Who will be the King of the Kingdom of God? That is a mystery that most of the world had not known. The King is Jesus Christ, and his rule will transform the entire earth and bring to perfect health all the people. So there are no more mysteries.
Jesus will not rule. It will be THE HOLY ONES OF THE MOST HIGH who will possess the kingdom as scripture has written.

Daniel 7:13
As I watched in the night visions, I saw one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. And he came to the Ancient One and was presented before him.
14 To him was given dominion and glory and kingship, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not pass away, and his kingship is one that shall never be destroyed.
15 As for me, Daniel, my spirit was troubled within me, and the visions of my head terrified me.
16 I approached one of the attendants to ask him the truth concerning all this. So he said that he would disclose to me the interpretation of the matter:
17 "As for these four great beasts, four kings shall arise out of the earth.
18 But the holy ones of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever—forever and ever."

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #7

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

onewithhim wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 10:13 am
of the kingdom of God
~ Jesus the Christ

The "understanding" of the kingdom of God is withheld from the "wicked" (Daniel 12)
It is withheld from everyone. Daniel didn't even understand what he was writing. The understanding would come "in the last days." Read over Daniel 12 again.
I hate to be the provider of bad news, but we are at the "end of the age", the "end time" (Daniel 12) when everything hidden will be revealed, and only to those with ears to hear. And Matthew 13:13, was with respect to understanding, for which those with ears to hear could hear and understand. And Yeshua gave direct meaning to his apostles. As for the "wicked" those who consider themselves "wise and intelligent", well they never get the message (Mt 11:25), and apparently come under the influence of demons. When the fruit becomes ripe, and or rotten, that is the time when it will be harvested (Mt 7 & 13). Look around you. We have gay openly sex on the Senate floor. Women ruling men and bringing about a woke clamp down on freedom of speech except when applied to death for the Jews. Lucifer being publicly worshiped.
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023 ... ring-room/

Bobcat
Apprentice

Post #8

Post by Bobcat »

2ndpillar2 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:31 pm
of the kingdom of God
~ Jesus the Christ

I hate to be the provider of bad news, but we are at the "end of the age", the "end time" (Daniel 12) when everything hidden will be revealed, and only to those with ears to hear. And Matthew 13:13, was with respect to understanding, for which those with ears to hear could hear and understand. And Yeshua gave direct meaning to his apostles. As for the "wicked" those who consider themselves "wise and intelligent", well they never get the message (Mt 11:25), and apparently come under the influence of demons. When the fruit becomes ripe, and or rotten, that is the time when it will be harvested (Mt 7 & 13). Look around you. We have gay openly sex on the Senate floor. Women ruling men and bringing about a woke clamp down on freedom of speech except when applied to death for the Jews. Lucifer being publicly worshiped.
Who has understanding?

“The wise will shine brightly like the firmament and those who lead the people to righteousness like the stars forever.”

“If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

“The man who keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me will be loved by my Father, I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.”

2ndpillar2
Sage

Post #9

Post by 2ndpillar2 »

Bobcat wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 7:44 pm
2ndpillar2 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 4:31 pm
of the kingdom of God
~ Jesus the Christ

Who has understanding?

“The wise will shine brightly like the firmament and those who lead the people to righteousness like the stars forever.”

“If you continue in my word you are truly my disciple then you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.”

“The man who keeps the commandments he has from me is the man who loves me and the man who loves me will be loved by my Father, I too shall love him and reveal myself to him.”
True, but you could have quoted the verses. Mt 13:43 kind of indicates the "righteous" will shine after the "lawless" are thrown into the "furnace of fire". As for the Truth shall set you free, well, apparently according to Revelation, and Matthew 7, it will be the "false prophets" in which the "many" follow, which includes the Pharisee of Pharisees, the false prophet Paul, and his compadre Peter, the "worthless shepherd of Zech 11:17), in the form of the Pontifex Maximus (pope), whose office came through the Roman emperor Julius Caesar, by way of the "beast with two horns (Peter and Paul) like a lamb (Christ)", who was Constantine, a Pontifex Maximus, the founder of the Roman Catholic church and its false Trinity doctrine, and responsible for endeavoring to change the law and the times (Daniel 7:25), by changing the day of rest per his 321 A.D. decree.

onewithhim
Savant

Post #10

Post by onewithhim »

Bobcat wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 3:23 pm
onewithhim wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:55 pm [Replying to Bobcat in post #2]

Jesus will not rule. It will be THE HOLY ONES OF THE MOST HIGH who will possess the kingdom as scripture has written.

Daniel 7:13
As I watched in the night visions, I saw one like a son of man coming with the clouds of heaven. And he came to the Ancient One and was presented before him.
14 To him was given dominion and glory and kingship, that all peoples, nations, and languages should serve him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that shall not pass away, and his kingship is one that shall never be destroyed.
15 As for me, Daniel, my spirit was troubled within me, and the visions of my head terrified me.
16 I approached one of the attendants to ask him the truth concerning all this. So he said that he would disclose to me the interpretation of the matter:
17 "As for these four great beasts, four kings shall arise out of the earth.
18 But the holy ones of the Most High shall receive the kingdom and possess the kingdom forever—forever and ever."
The holy ones will "rule as kings with the Christ for a thousand years." (Revelation 20:4b)

"They will be priests of God and of the Christ, and will rule as kings with him for the thousand years." (Revelation 20:6)