Eternity, the Substratum of Time

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Dimmesdale
Sage

Eternity, the Substratum of Time

Post #1

Post by Dimmesdale »

Time is endless. But it only seems linear from our relative point of view. In the Absolute all time(s) partake of the Infinite and Eternal Now. This Eternal Now cannot be circumscribed by our narrow, "present" moment, which is only a small subset of Presence, a separated portion thereof which cannot begin to exhaust the Infinitary Source from which it derivates its secondary substantiality.

This Eternal Now is fully Spiritual. But in the manifestation of its out-sourced being, it bleeds materiality. And thus it takes on the character of dim limited duration. Even the Unlimited Duration that we find transcendental to the material sphere, is not the Spiritual Now Proper, because it lacks the full Potency of its Glory which is a dynamic development of intimate relational variegatedness, the grandeur and sweetness of which is something our thinking jurisdiction cannot reach. It is this Purest of all Essence which emanate all lesser, secondary and down-graded realities, while simultaneously being equipped as pure Completes, being not abandoned but immanently in-dwelt by the Supreme Soul which incarnates with no diminution of Valid Essence and Omni-Potent Being.

The Absolute if it is to be the Absolute, must partake of all, even relativities. It curves, forward and back, amongst all possible Times and Spaces, only to redound back upon itself in Pure Transcendence. Thus it is said that God is, and yet is not, here. That God walks, yet does not walk, but is immobile. That God resides, not in the Spiritual Realm Proper, but in the Words of his devotees.... This is inconceivable to any gross mundane estimate of what the Absolute is Capable of in its very essence, yet the very Paradoxicality of the word, "Absolute", is enough to stop the garrulous mouths of fools and definitionally Indicate without a shred of infinitesimal doubt the Full Brunt of the Matter. For the Absolute is the Absolute at all times and all places, else it could not retain and sustain the Reality it already is and has been, world without end.
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Mae von H
Sage

Re: Eternity, the Substratum of Time

Post #2

Post by Mae von H »

[Replying to Dimmesdale in post #1]

When people who purportedly knew how God Almighty experiences time or foreknowledge finally stand before said Being, He’s likely to ask them why they spent so much time and energy working out how a Being so vastly beyond them knew reality instead of asking said Being what He wanted them to do each day.

Dimmesdale
Sage

Post #3

Post by Dimmesdale »

Mae von H wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:28 am [Replying to Dimmesdale in post #1]

When people who purportedly knew how God Almighty experiences time or foreknowledge finally stand before said Being, He’s likely to ask them why they spent so much time and energy working out how a Being so vastly beyond them knew reality instead of asking said Being what He wanted them to do each day.
It is my humble opinion that the Almighty wants me to Dream and Pontificate on the realities that have been revealed to me, and to inspire others to at least dream....

That is what a lot of my time happens to be allotted to me to do just that.... That is my most humble opinion. :thanks:
"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough." - Albert Einstein

Mae von H
Sage

Post #4

Post by Mae von H »

Dimmesdale wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:56 am
Mae von H wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 3:28 am [Replying to Dimmesdale in post #1]

It is my humble opinion that the Almighty wants me to Dream and Pontificate on the realities that have been revealed to me, and to inspire others to at least dream....

That is what a lot of my time happens to be allotted to me to do just that.... That is my most humble opinion. :thanks:
Anyone can make that lofty claim of their own thoughts. Has He shown you His ways and what he expects us to do regarding those who claim He is directly guiding their thoughts? This is simple. Do you know what He demands I do regarding your claim?

Tcg
Savant

Post #5

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to Mae von H in post #4]

Moderator Clarification

Please take note of the following rule: 6. Do not debate in the discussion subforums. They are only for general discussion to get to know one other better.

Please cease debating here.

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Moderator clarifications do not count as a strike against any posters. They serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received and/or are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels a clarification of the rules is required.

Mae von H
Sage

Post #6

Post by Mae von H »

Tcg wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 7:03 pm [Replying to Mae von H in post #4]

Moderator Clarification

Please take note of the following rule: 6. Do not debate in the discussion subforums. They are only for general discussion to get to know one other better.

Please cease debating here.

Rules
C&A Guidelines

Moderator clarifications do not count as a strike against any posters. They serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received and/or are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels a clarification of the rules is required.
Can you please explain how my response is a debate? Where is the line between discussion and debate? I didn’t disagree with his position. I didn’t even address it directly.

Tcg
Savant

Post #7

Post by Tcg »

[Replying to Mae von H in post #6]

Moderator Comment

Please take note of the following rule: 16. Appeals, challenges, or any response to comments/warnings made by moderators should not be made in public. The proper channel is to send a PM to a moderator and to discuss it directly and in private.

I suggest you read the rules and abide them.

Please review the Rules.

Moderator comments do not count as a strike against any posters. They only serve as an acknowledgment that a post report has been received, but has not been judged to warrant a moderator warning against a particular poster. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.