The Great Commandment, The Great Commission and Israel's war against the Palestinians

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Eaglestarz
Student

The Great Commandment, The Great Commission and Israel's war against the Palestinians

Post #1

Post by Eaglestarz »

Matthew 22:36-40 "Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... sbiblelite

Matthew 28:18-20 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I charge every Christian to get out and fight for the right to life of our siblings, the Palestinian people. This should have been done 100 years ago (Nov. 1917) at the signing of the Balfour Declaration which gave the land in which the Palestinian people were living to the Jews escaping the Holocaust.

My effort to try to teach Christ to the Muslims of Palestine which involves a FAST FOR PALESTINE beginning on Saturday Mar. 30 2024 and ending sundown Apr. 9th (end of Muslim Ramadan) is being gravely censored by Israel.

I implore everyone reading this debate question to join this FAST FOR PALESTINE and that you tell everyone to do the same.

Mae von H
Sage

Re: The Great Commandment, The Great Commission and Israel's war against the Palestinians

Post #2

Post by Mae von H »

Eaglestarz wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:10 pm Matthew 22:36-40 "Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets."

Matthew 28:18-20 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen."

I charge every Christian to get out and fight for the right to life of our siblings, the Palestinian people. This should have been done 100 years ago (Nov. 1917) at the signing of the Balfour Declaration which gave the land in which the Palestinian people were living to the Jews escaping the Holocaust.

My effort to try to teach Christ to the Muslims of Palestine which involves a FAST FOR PALESTINE beginning on Saturday Mar. 30 2024 and ending sundown Apr. 9th (end of Muslim Ramadan) is being gravely censored by Israel.

I implore everyone reading this debate question to join this FAST FOR PALESTINE and that you tell everyone to do the same.
I do not see in the New Testament an injunction to consider certain races brothers and sisters no matter how they behave.

Eaglestarz
Student

Re: The Great Commandment, The Great Commission and Israel's war against the Palestinians

Post #3

Post by Eaglestarz »

I do not see in the New Testament an injunction to consider certain races brothers and sisters no matter how they behave.
[/quote]

Go ye therefore,

and teach all nations,

baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

"Teach all nations" means TEACH ALL NATIONS.