Questions about the Earth

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

servant
Apprentice

Questions about the Earth

Post #1

Post by servant »

Did science or the bible first note that the earth hangs on nothing?

Did science or the bible first note that the earth was a circle and not flat?

Revelations won
Sage

Questions about the earth.

Post #41

Post by Revelations won »

Hi Miles,

I did respond to your last post, but have not seen your response to my questions in response to your post.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Kind regards,
Revelations won

2Dbunk
Site Supporter

Re: Questions about the Earth

Post #42

Post by 2Dbunk »

[Replying to post 40 by Tired of the Nonsense]

Hey, I was just making an observation. Yeah, I find the subject interesting or I wouldn't have posted my two centavos worth. But it would be interesting if that person could offer more input.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Islam is ALL that a religion can be!

Revelations won
Sage

Post #43

Job merely stated that the earth (from man's observation) hangs on nothing. As I observe the verse it appears that he did not state by what power the earth was sustained in it's orbit.

For that matter, the questions should be asked:

By whaT power is the earth held in it's orbit and position?

By what power are the countless billions of other planets held in there positions, orbits
in such a stable manner that prevents total collision and destruction on a mass scale?

In my observation there is no such existing science that can clearly account for these countless galaxies and universes which maintain all of these creations in their respective overly orbits.

Looncall
Student

Post #44

Post by Looncall »

[Replying to Revelations won]

Have you never heard of gravity? Newton worked this out long, long ago, and others refined his work since.

Some of the rich go in for conspicuous consumption; it seems that some of the religious go in for conspicuous ignorance,.

Revelations won
Sage

Post #45

Dear Looncall,

While you may be correct in part "that some of the religious go for conspicuous ignorance", I find that your statement does not apply to all.

I am a little curious to know as applied to the law of gravity, how you can show and demonstrate how and in what manner these billions of planets throughout the universe are kept in their specific orbits?

Why are they not sucked to the center of the flux core source?

Where is this super gravitational center located?

How and by what means is it controlled?

Is there more than one super magnetic flux source?

Looncall
Student

Post #46

Post by Looncall »

[Replying to Revelations won]

What is a "flux core source"? I've never heard of it.

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

Post #47

Post by JoeyKnothead »

Looncall wrote: [Replying to Revelations won]

What is a "flux core source"? I've never heard of it.
That's the store that sells the hollow welding wire stuffed with flux.

Best I can tell.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

PghPanther
Guru

Post #48

Post by PghPanther »

Revelations won wrote: Job merely stated that the earth (from man's observation) hangs on nothing. As I observe the verse it appears that he did not state by what power the earth was sustained in it's orbit.

By what power are the countless billions of other planets held in there positions, orbits
in such a stable manner that prevents total collision and destruction on a mass scale?

In my observation there is no such existing science that can clearly account for these countless galaxies and universes which maintain all of these creations in their respective overly orbits.

At one time you could have made that same claim about science and lightening bolts.........but you wouldn't now.....................

Its no different with what you claim today.............give the scientific method time and the tools and you might have to eat your words within your lifetime.

Kenisaw
Guru

Post #49

Post by Kenisaw »

Revelations won wrote: Dear Looncall,

While you may be correct in part "that some of the religious go for conspicuous ignorance", I find that your statement does not apply to all.

I am a little curious to know as applied to the law of gravity, how you can show and demonstrate how and in what manner these billions of planets throughout the universe are kept in their specific orbits?
There are thousands of different sources available on how gravity works. Read one.
Why are they not sucked to the center of the flux core source?
There are thousands of different sources available on how gravity works. Read one.
Where is this super gravitational center located?
How and by what means is it controlled?
Is there more than one super magnetic flux source?

Revelations won
Sage

Post #50

In an earlier post I said:

"Job merely stated that the earth (from man's observation) hangs on nothing. As I observe the verse it appears that he did not state by what power the earth was sustained in it's orbit.

In my observation there is no such existing science that can clearly account for these countless galaxies and universes which maintain all of these creations in their respective orderly orbits."

I might add that I find magnetic forces fascinating to say the least. I many years ago bought a very powerful magnet that weighs less than 25 pounds. The magnetic flux lines between the two poles are so powerful that I have yet to find a man that can move a large nail or spike between the poles of this magnet without being sucked to one pole or the other. :shock: O:)

Looking at this from a massive magnetic scale, I would like to see anyone that can demonstrate how this supposed magnetic source or for that matter a gravitational force can hold these billions of planets into their respective positions, rotations and orbits. If anyone can demonstrate to me how this occurs and where these magnetic or gravitational forces are located, please, by all means enlighten me. I, for one, would love to see the hard facts and evidence.

I understand the control of these many solar systems to be controlled by a superior and different power. But first let me hear your evidence otherwise.

Regards,
RT