What would you say to the Almight?

Where agnostics and atheists can freely discuss

Moderator: Moderators

Openmind
Sage

What would you say to the Almight?

Post #1

Post by Openmind »

One normal day, Armageddon arrives, and amidst the fireballs and atomic blasts you realise that you don't believe in God.

As an atheist/agnostic, you find yourself standing before God. Apparently, his efforts to appear non-existant had you fooled, and unless you can tell him why not, he is going to send you to Hell.

What would you say to God, if he allowed you a few minutes to sway him?

Furrowed Brow
Site Supporter

Post #41

Post by Furrowed Brow »

otseng wrote:
bernee51 wrote:
CONVERTED TO ISLAM wrote:
OnceConvinced
You created me the way that I am so what did you expect?
Allah do not need your worship
Your word - the bible
It is quran right now
So what are you - an atheist or a Muslim? Can you be both.
Moderator note:

Converted to Islam, you cannot claim to be both an atheist and a Muslim. Please set your usergroup memberships to properly reflect your views.
You might think that Otseng. I might think that. But I've read Converted's posts. It says it all. :confused2:

Fallibleone
Guru

Post #42

Post by Fallibleone »

Heh...heheheh.... heheh....heh...he said 'posts'...

''''What I am is good enough if I can only be it openly.''''

''''The man said "why you think you here?" I said "I got no idea".''''

''''Je viens comme un chat
Par la nuit si noire.
Tu attends, et je tombe
Dans tes ailes blanches,
Et je vole,
Et je coule
Comme une plume.''''

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #43

Post by OnceConvinced »

OnceConvinced wrote:
He would never get it. Anyway, why are you so intent on getting me to worship him?
OnceConvinced wrote: Your word - the bible
It is quran right now
No it's not.

What are you doing in the A room CTI? You are obviously not an atheist or an agnostic. Unless you are lying about being a muslim. Are all muslims as dishonest as you?

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Zzyzx
Site Supporter

Post #44

Post by Zzyzx »

OnceConvinced wrote:What are you doing in the A room CTI? You are obviously not an atheist or an agnostic. Unless you are lying about being a muslim. Are all muslims as dishonest as you?
Perhaps there is need for another usergroup -- for people who do not comprehend the meaning of "Atheist" and "Agnostic". Can anyone suggest a name for such a group and a possible moderator?

Another usergroup that is needed is one to include all who accept that dishonesty is acceptable in defense of gods and religion. "Dishonest Defenders of Deities"? I can nominate for moderator two or three theistic members who are outstanding examples of the affliction.
Non-Theist

ANY of the thousands of "gods" proposed, imagined, worshiped, loved, feared, and/or fought over by humans MAY exist -- awaiting verifiable evidence

CONVERTED TO ISLAM
Scholar

Post #45

Post by CONVERTED TO ISLAM »

otseng wrote:
bernee51 wrote:
OnceConvinced
Your word - the bible
It is quran right now
So what are you - an atheist or a Muslim? Can you be both.
Moderator note:

Converted to Islam, you cannot claim to be both an atheist and a Muslim. Please set your usergroup memberships to properly reflect your views.
I saw strange comments from these atheists and I want to answer them about the truth but I can not If my usergroup just muslims so I added atheists to tell these people about the truth what they need to know but my dear osteg If you want me to change it I will do it for you

CONVERTED TO ISLAM
Scholar

Post #46

OnceConvinced
He would never get it. Anyway, why are you so intent on getting me to worship him?
I am just giving you the message of islam . If you want to believe or you are free

No it's not.

What are you doing in the A room CTI? You are obviously not an atheist or an agnostic. Unless you are lying about being a muslim. Are all muslims as dishonest as you?
quran is the final book for these ommah
and I came to this room to help you

CONVERTED TO ISLAM
Scholar

Post #47

bernee51
Alhamdu lillah I am muslim
Allah is a myth and Muhammad is a fraud.
what evidence you depend on ?

plz prove it

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #48

Post by McCulloch »

CONVERTED TO ISLAM wrote:I am just giving you the message of islam . If you want to believe or you are free
I have removed CONVERTED TO ISLAM from the atheist group. You cannot be atheist and muslim at the same time. Converted, please try to abide by the rules and stop being so dishonest.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

otseng
Savant

Post #49

Post by otseng »

CONVERTED TO ISLAM wrote: I saw strange comments from these atheists and I want to answer them about the truth but I can not If my usergroup just muslims so I added atheists to tell these people about the truth what they need to know but my dear osteg If you want me to change it I will do it for you
Yes, remove yourself from the atheists usergroup please.

Becoming a member of the atheist usergroup to post something here, even though you are not an atheist is not permitted.

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #50

Post by OnceConvinced »

CONVERTED TO ISLAM wrote: I saw strange comments from these atheists and I want to answer them about the truth but I can not
The reason there is a special room for Atheists and Agnostics is so that we can discuss things without people like you coming in and arguing with us. It seems you think you are above the rules of this messageboard.
CONVERTED TO ISLAM wrote: quran is the final book for these ommah
and I came to this room to help you
No one needs your help here and specifically not in this forum.

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World