Mary Speaks (God)

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

Guy Trudel
Student

Mary Speaks (God)

Post #1

Post by Guy Trudel »

I will attempt to describe in human terms That which I Am. Since you do not know Me, you can only imagining Me. Words cannot reveal Truth - only EXPERIENCE can. I remain unknown and indescribable while you value mortality. This leaves you with only IMAGINATION, but when REDIRECTED can lead to Knowledge.
Let us begin with some biblical references. “God is not a man, that he should lie, neither the Son of man, that He should repent; hath He said, and shall He not do it? Or hath He spoken, and shall He not make it good?” (Num 23:19) Clearly, I am not My Son Jesus and Jesus is not the Father. Yet Spirit is indivisible! It is also clear that My Will is done!
“God is a spirit.” (John 4:24) This is not an exact quote. The words spoken were, “God is Spirit.” “A” Spirit means individual and separate which is not what Reality is. “I and the Father are One.” (John 10:30) is the Truth, not only for Jesus, but also for YOU. There is no separation in Spirit – only in bodies.
The words “God,” “Abba,” “Jehovah” are only SYMBOLS - used to describe an Eternal Entity - the uncreated Creator. A symbol is not to be revered, contrary to beliefs, and neither is ANYTHING to be revered in Truth. As will be mentioned often in our talk, I am a Perfect Creator creating Perfectly. Nothing exists but That which I Am and That which I Created.
WHAT am I? What and Who I am are one and the same thing. I am Love. I am Spirit. I am Changeless. I am a Creator. I am Perfect. I am All-Powerful, All-Knowing, Infinite, Eternal and Complete.
What I am not needs to be clearly understood. I am neither male nor female as Spirit is genderless. I am not in need nor in want of anything. I am not angry, wrathful, corruptible, vulnerable, selective, unjust, disappointed, vengeful, weak, jealous, needy or afraid. I do not need to learn, go anywhere or experience anything.
Regardless of what the Bible says, I do not support slavery, do not put to death those who work on the Sabbath, do not consider eating shellfish an abomination and do not put a curse on anyone “blemished.” I do not like the “smell of burning flesh” and could never sacrifice one of My beloved Sons to save others.
I am incapable of error, flaw or miscreation. I cannot regret nor fear anything. I cannot be concerned nor be in doubt – both reflecting uncertainty and fear. “But with God everything is possible.” (Matt 19:26) Let Me assure you that there is NO SUCH THING as possibilities in My Kingdom, ONLY CERTAINTY!
All WILL return when tired of their journey. Possibilities ALLOW for variance and uncertainty - leading to concern. If I AM concerned about anything, then so should you, if not, neither should you be other than freeing yourselves from concern.
I did not create hundreds of laws for man to live by and kill the disobedient. I do not curse anyone, envy, nor give human life only to take it from you. I cannot cause suffering nor can I suffer. The quote, “Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him,” (Isaiah 53:10) reflects a SADISTIC and INSANE god, not a loving one.
Consider the total inconsistency in this biblical quote:“The Lord, the Lord, a God full of compassion and gracious, slow to anger, and plenteous in mercy and truth; Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin; and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the inequity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children’s children, upon the third and fourth generation.” (Exodus 34:6-7) Mercy and forgiveness do not condemn innocent unborn children. Only fearful, angry, and vengeful humans do that.
Can I teach both “Turn the other cheek” which FORGIVES and also “an eye for an eye” which PUNISHES? These are opposites and so CONTRADICT each other. Can one who contradicts himself be trusted? Can anyone have faith in what is not understandable?
“God works in mysterious ways” is a popular saying because of the inhumane things I am SUPPOSED to have done - and supposedly continue to do. What is going on in your world is NOT understandable. When you seek understanding with your whole heart it will be given you. This is why I speak to you today.
It is forever impossible to lose My Eternal Perfect Peace. If I COULD get angry, vengeful or jealous, Peace is destroyed FOREVER. Only in your imagination is there a god needing to be praised, worshipped, adored and obeyed. All these are mortal EGO aspirations. Divinity has no ego or personality.
A god favouring some over others MUST be unjust. I cannot be inconsistent, unpredictable, unfair, angry, wrathful or at war with enemies since I created none. It is impossible to accuse a person for wrongdoing AND forgive him. If sin REALLY occurred, it is an ETERNAL stain on an Eternal record. Sin DENIES a Perfect Creator Creating Perfectly.
I cannot command because to do so is to assume inequality. YOU are the ones who want to command and be commanded! There are NO laws in Heaven! “Sin” on earth means disobeying some MAN-MADE law!
ALL Creation is in My image and likeness. Only in EQUALITY does Perfection exist. Any difference would mean one has more than another, denying Love sharing of Itself. This is a most IMPORTANT concept you need to learn and acceptance requires a REVERSAL of thought. To those willing to learn, all help is given.
How can anyone believe that My Love commands you to worship Me - and you if you don’t I cause you to suffer forever? Man got its idea of God through superstition and saw nothing but the graven image. The god you believe created this universe is one you made in your image and likeness.
This demonstrates YOU are the one wanting to be worshipped because you worship specialness! Humans have all the negative godly attributes in your Bible. This is why you conclude humanity’s CREATOR must have them as well.
Mankind rarely questions teachers of a fearful, wrathful god. Faith is placed in those BELIEVED in possession of knowledge. Faith has simply been misplaced. Reason will show you this. Fear is what prevents you from questioning.
If it is true that “Perfect Love casts out fear” (1 John 4:18-19) then clearly it is IMPOSSIBLE for Me to be in Perfect Love if I AM in fear. Concern IS fear and ONLY CERTAINTY casts out fear. If you are concerned about anything, deep down you believe I am responsible.
Do you really believe I would do something without being CERTAIN of the outcome in advance? I do not experiment nor hope for outcomes as this leaves the door open for failure. Be assured that your salvation rests on My INABILITY to fail.
Believing you are separate from Me must mean you believe I am separate from you. This condition IS fearful. I can NEVER be separate from My Children as all are in a state of Eternal Spiritual Oneness with Me. In this sense, you are God just as I am. This is Reality and It remains Eternally intact as well as our constant, unbreakable Perfect communication.
Learn instead how to undo all ideas you have about ANYTHING. It is impossible for any HUMAN to know Me. You can only IMAGINE the Eternal. I remain the unknown to you until you learn and experience YOUR Truth that sets you free. Through the CREATED you shall know the Creator. Those who are willing will be given Divine assistance.
No one loves what is feared. WORSHIPPING a god of fear BINDS in fear. Any uncertainty or confusion BREEDS fear. Your confusion is from not knowing your brother, yourself or Me. You only believe in your substitute identities and your substitute god. You must learn to think as I think before you can KNOW Me. When you know Who YOU are you will know Me.

GOD EXPERIENCING

Many believe that they are a MORTAL aspect of God on a journey of learning and experience. If so, then I do not yet know All that is. Does this mean I want to experience being a mosquito, a flower, a volcano erupting and a deadly virus? Does this mean I want to learn what it feels like to be killed and kill in an infinite number of ways?
Obviously, a journey SEEKING knowledge can never end because of the need to acquire that knowledge through EXPERIENCE. A journey to acquire knowledge obviously DENIES All-Knowledge in which there is nothing to learn! I ask you, what GAIN is there in becoming LESS than Everything in order to learn something?
What is seen as APART from God is believed STILL part of Holiness and so revered because of this ERRONEOUS belief. Clearly, what changes, suffers and dies CANNOT be a part of Changelessness, Perfection and Immortality. If I cannot suffer, neither can YOU!
Claiming YOU are God “experiencing” serves only to reinforce belief in the “reality” of your self-made identity and the world you live in. You WANT to believe human life serves some Divine purpose. Let us explore this concept.
What is My Will? That I embark on a journey of limitation, experiencing birth, struggling through life only to die? No one does anything without seeking a BENEFIT. It is ALSO clear that NO one would do anything intending to LOSE!
Ask yourselves what YOU would gain by imprisoning yourselves, competing with others for food, shelter and mates. What would YOU gain by learning what it is like being blown up by a suicide bomber or being a bomber blowing up innocent children? What benefit is there in experiencing pain, suffering, loss of loved ones, envy, hatred, fear, starvation, sickness, death, and so on?
How many lifetimes would one need to experience everything that exists? What would learning all this serve - to better appreciate Perfect Peace? Does deliberately losing Peace to better appreciate Peace make any sense?
Do you REALLY believe Love would consider ANY of these experiences a benefit? Shouldn’t you question WHEN and WHY I began this journey into chaos? Was it an Eternal quest or did it start when the world began? If Eternal, IT WILL NEVER END!
Perfection CANNOT be improved on. Wanting OTHER than what is Perfect and Complete makes no sense. Less than All is a REDUCTION and loss IS fear. If error, pain and loss of Peace REALLY occurred, they remain FOREVER. This does NOTHING to enhance what is Perfect, only takes away.
These ideas must be purged from your Mind before you can re-claim your Inheritance. Do you really believe I would use All-Power to become powerless, give up All-Knowledge to learn something, abandon Limitlessness to become contained, all in the hope of discovering or bettering Myself?
Is it not true you are NOT in control of events happening in your world? Do you really believe I can be out of control? Perhaps you believe that everything going on in your world is in Divine order?
Either I am totally, partially or not at all in control of worldly events. Which would you prefer to be true? If totally in control then everything happening is according to plan. If partially in control, what am I NOT in control of? If not in control, you are still left without hope!
There is NO hope of release from your condition if I am controlling things. You are left with living as best you can, HOPING things will get better. Living in HOPE is living in FEAR! This is NOT Life as I created it. Nor is it My Will that it is so. YOU, My Child in Heaven with Me, are the Divine one in command of all events occurring in your dream world. Love does NOT cause fear and ALL your human experiences ARE fear no matter what they look like. There is CERTAINTY of release if YOU are in control! Just want it!
Remember Jesus’ quote; “There is no fear in love; but Perfect love casts out fear, because fear hath punishment; and he that feareth is not made Perfect in love.” (I John 4:18-19) Fear is the OPPOSITE of Love, yet since you were created BY Perfect Love, you are Perfect Love. Only Perfect Love exists.
If you experience fear, you are experiencing something you are not. You seek for pleasing experiences to cover over the awareness of fear but that creates even more fear.
You remain FOREVER as I created you. THAT is the Truth. That is REALITY. A human being IS fearful. Divine Love, creating only Divine Love, does not create anything that COULD fear. What fears, therefore, does not exist. This good news should bring joy - but strangely, it is believed preposterous and passionately rejected.