Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

muhammad rasullah
Sage

Post #1

Post by muhammad rasullah »

bernee51 wrote:
Ilias Ahmad wrote:
Evidence of god and the supernatural? There is none. You are the one claiming your god exists and is the only god. How about you have a go at substantiating that claim.
Muhammad (sallallahu alaihi wa salam) is the proof of God.
This is not proof of anything but your beleif. How is a pedophile proof of god?
Muhammad is not a pedophile! Besides your existence is proof that God exists. How did you get here?
Bismillahir rahmaanir Raheem \"In The Name of Allah, the most gracious, the most merciful\"

candlelight1377
Student

Post #361

Post by candlelight1377 »

first : insulting and attacking prophet mohamed is unacceptable, and its not a civil talk
2- post your opinion without insults
3- why we as muslims, never insult other people and we never insult any prophet and we never insult other religion while christians and athiests insult us ?!!is that what christianity tells you to insult other people ???!!
4- did you read my previous post # 357
5- did you read about prophet mohamed ?
6- did you read history ? the tradition in mecca 1400years ago ?
7- did you read quran ?
8- did you read hadeeth( prophet mohamed`s words and acts ?)
9- did you read about islam ?
not form your church books i mean , as those books are full with insults to muslims - only for muslims - they dont care if other people are worshipping cow or odean or pagan thats doesnt matter for them - their main concern is attacking prophet mohamed and islam - why, because islam is the most growing religion all around the world

10- if insult is the goal for debate or the way people debate here , i will pass

McCulloch
Site Supporter

Post #362

Post by McCulloch »

candlelight1377 wrote:first : insulting and attacking prophet mohamed is unacceptable, and its not a civil talk
2- post your opinion without insults
3- why we as muslims, never insult other people and we never insult any prophet and we never insult other religion while christians and athiests insult us ?!!is that what christianity tells you to insult other people ???!!
4- did you read my previous post # 357
5- did you read about prophet mohamed ?
6- did you read history ? the tradition in mecca 1400years ago ?
7- did you read quran ?
8- did you read hadeeth( prophet mohamed`s words and acts ?)
9- did you read about islam ?
not form your church books i mean , as those books are full with insults to muslims - only for muslims - they dont care if other people are worshipping cow or odean or pagan thats doesnt matter for them - their main concern is attacking prophet mohamed and islam - why, because islam is the most growing religion all around the world

10- if insult is the goal for debate or the way people debate here , i will pass
Specifically, to whom is this post addressed?

Please, if you feel that anyone is being uncivil, even an admin or moderator, use the Report this post to Moderators Image button, rather than complain in the debate thread about incivility.
Examine everything carefully; hold fast to that which is good.
First Epistle to the Church of the Thessalonians
The truth will make you free.
Gospel of John

TheGoodSamaritan
Student

OMG

Post #363

Post by TheGoodSamaritan »

I can't believe muslims actually defend this... so you guys would be okay with an old guy marrying your 6 year old daughter(!!!!!!!) and fucking her by the age of 9!!!

What the fuck!!!

This is simply infuriating. I seriously can't understand, and never have, how the majority of muslims cope with this fact.
Are they maybe ignorant about this like most christians are ignorant about the role of roman politics in shaping their scripture?

At least the christians can always hide behind their loving "hippie" jesus, however silly the theology may be ( trinity, god sending himself on a suicide mission, etc. )

otseng
Savant

Re: OMG

Post #364

Post by otseng »

TheGoodSamaritan wrote:I can't believe muslims actually defend this... so you guys would be okay with an old guy marrying your 6 year old daughter(!!!!!!!) and fucking her by the age of 9!!!

What the fuck!!!

Moderator formal warning:

Use of profanity would be against the rules.

2. Nothing "R" rated is allowed (this includes profanity and anything of sexual nature).

Please avoid any usage of any profanity on this forum in the future.

TheGoodSamaritan
Student

Post #365

Post by TheGoodSamaritan »

Ok i'll try to follow the rules :whistle:

Anyway the guys here who are trying to defend the pedophile should try actually spending some time with 6-9 year old girls. I think the position you take is simply unthinkable for a good parent.

In my country (Iceland) , an adult was recently got sentenced to a year in jail for sleeping with a 14 year old girl.

I would say 14-15 is the borderline between absolutely wrong and relatively wrong for adults having sex with children, slepping with a 9 year old is just plain cruel and evil. In fact I can't imagine it being anything but a rape ...

FinalEnigma
Site Supporter

Post #366

Post by FinalEnigma »

TheGoodSamaritan wrote:Ok i'll try to follow the rules :whistle:

Anyway the guys here who are trying to defend the pedophile should try actually spending some time with 6-9 year old girls. I think the position you take is simply unthinkable for a good parent.

In my country (Iceland) , an adult was recently got sentenced to a year in jail for sleeping with a 14 year old girl.

I would say 14-15 is the borderline between absolutely wrong and relatively wrong for adults having sex with children, sleeping with a 9 year old is just plain cruel and evil. In fact I can't imagine it being anything but a rape ...
by most standards, informed consent is required for a sexual act to not be rape, and informed consent is considered impossible at the age of 9.
We do not hate others because of the flaws in their souls, we hate them because of the flaws in our own.

Pazuzu bin Hanbi
Sage

Post #367

Post by Pazuzu bin Hanbi »

Imams at mosques, people I spoke to (muslims), etc. would tell me that this was normal for the time. And it was exactly this sort of thing which made me realise that if Muhammad did what everyone else did, then he is a man of his time, and NOT an eternal example for mankind to follow.
لا إلـــــــــــــــــــــــــــه