Revelation Chapter 12

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Verification Verses/Ahadith through connect them

Post #21

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 19 by Yusef]
.......
Well, Prophet Daniel(pbuh) mentioned king of north and king of south!
The same Sufyani from Shaam and Yemeni from Yemen![i don't verify that but deciding opening your mind to thinking]

And an important note i forgot to say, it is except that you should put every opinion in the tables of the Crossword, also you should test other events of the around also!
And detect other events
Means if you put a thing like the first beast in the blocks of the question {Who is the beast?},
You should check/test/analyse everything is connected to that!
Means you should put everywhere of Bible/Qur'an the same thing and test everything around..
Also it's like
Wait wait!
The better example is the Sudoku puzzle!
A great near infinity round/circular crossnumber puzzle Sudoku
That when test a number and found it's true, then it verifies that the same one which you tested side that, it's true, and that verifies one reciprocally!
......
I'm not saying that this is 100% correct!
But i wanna open your minds
This is a whole clear example here where we assumed the Hadith is true, and put on the Crossword and checked around and found Torah/Genesis/1:6-7 is similar and checked both and found these confirm each others!
Therefore we Stamped the Verification on both Hadith and those verses of Torah
Means except that we verified the Hadith, we realized that those verses are True!

This is that Connection in the thread Science within Religion:
ref:Re: Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch tha
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Gnostic of John, Barbelo

Post #22

Post by Yusef »

Hi,
Last night I read some verses of Secret Gnostic of Yuhanna[John]

And again Connection, again keywords for the Crossword:

Source: http://www.gnosis.org/naghamm/apocjn.html
gazes upon his image which he sees in the spring of the Spirit. It is he who puts his desire in his water-light which is in the spring of the pure light-water which surrounds him.

"And his thought performed a deed and she came forth, namely she who had appeared before him in the shine of his light. This is the first power which was before all of them (and) which came forth from his mind, She is the forethought of the All - her light shines like his light - the perfect power which is the image of the invisible, virginal Spirit who is perfect. The first power, the glory of Barbelo, the perfect glory in the aeons, the glory of the revelation, she glorified the virginal Spirit and it was she who praised him, because thanks to him she had come forth. This is the first thought, his image; she became the womb of everything, for it is she who is prior to them all, the Mother-Father, the first man, the holy Spirit, the thrice-male, the thrice-powerful, the thrice-named androgynous one, and the eternal aeon among the invisible ones, and the first to come forth.

"<She> requested from the invisible, virginal Spirit - that is Barbelo - to give her foreknowledge. And the Spirit consented. And when he had consented, the foreknowledge came forth, and it stood by the forethought; it originates from the thought of the invisible, virginal Spirit. It glorified him and his perfect power, Barbelo, for it was for her sake that it had come into being....

These seems [99%] to be the same Lady Fatima Az-Zahraa(S.A.A)

Look!
Shi'a Hadith
...God CreatED the world just for existence of Muhammad(S.A.A.W.A),
and Muhammad just for existence of Ali(pbuh)
..and Ali just for existence of Fatima(S.A.A)..

also there is many Hadiths about to be Holy about 5 Persons:
  • 1. Muhammad
    2. Ali
    3. Fatima
    4. Hassan
    5. Hussain
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahl_al-Kisa
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fatimah

Also Adam asked God to forgive him through these 5 names!
Noah also...

I read this book soon and detect many connections God Willing..

Note:
Muhammad and Ali are cousins together,
Fatima is daughter of Muhammad and wife of Ali,
And Hassan and Hussain are two brothers and sons of Ali and Fatima
  • Peace be upon them all
Chapter 2 of this Book exact points to The Shi'ism Theology [God The Almighty in view point of Shi'a]
ref:Scientists' universe Vs Religion's Multiverse! Watch that!

And Chapter 3 about Real Islam, means Doctrines of Shi'a and introduction.

And Chapter 4 about Saviour the Al-Mahdi(A.A.T.F.SH)
Let's go test these to the Crossword :study:
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

2 beasts of the Revelation

Post #23

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote:...
* 7 the famous and the worst persons of Hell:
Ghabil son of Adam, king Nimrud enemy of Abraham, Pharaoh, Samiri of Moses, Bolos who converted people to worshipping Jesus, Abubakr and Umar[the first and second� caliphs of muslims, one was been such as Samiri and invited muslims to worship one other whom was such as the golden calf of Samiri] whom converted people to Atheism, Zoroastrianism, Christianity, Sufism, Communism[means these 2 persons made hatred of Islam]
→ NOTICE:
I saw many times the phrase "the first and second" in the New Testament! And it...
...!
Qur'an 74:27
And said, "This is not but magic imitated [from others]. (24)
This is not but the word of a human being." (25)
I will drive him into Saqar. (26)
And what can make you know what is Saqar? (27)
It lets nothing remain and leaves nothing [unburned], (28)
Blackening the skins. (29)
Over it are nineteen [angels]. (30)


Hadith of Shia/Islam
...inside the Hell there is a Valley and in that there is a Mount, and in that an Well/Pit that is Saqar and within that there is a Snack/Anaconda/Serpent that within that there is a Box that
7 the worst persons are in that:
5 of olden,
Cain, Nimrod, Pharaoh, Paul, and Samiri[whom those fool jews who think it was Aaron(pbuh) Na'udhuBllah may God Forgive and Guide us]
2 of this nation
Abubakr and Umar.
Qur'an Surah 20
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
20:96 He[Samiri] said, "I saw what they did not see, so I took a handful [of dust] from the track of the messenger and threw it, and thus did my soul entice me."

20:97 Play Copy
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
[Moses] said, "Then go. And indeed, it is [decreed] for you in [this] life to say, 'No contact.' And indeed, you have an appointment [in the Hereafter] you will not fail to keep. And look at your 'god' to which you remained devoted. We will surely burn it and blow it into the sea with a blast.
And Nimrod and Pharaoh, 2 Taghuts
ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 888#945888

And Samiri, Paul, Abubakr, Umar. These are 4 Taghuts and Satans including the satans who usually come after Prophets and deceive believers and make them astray and send them to hell fire
ref: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Umar_at_Fatimah%27s_house
Qur'an Surah 2
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
2:165 And [yet], among the people are those who take other than Allah as equals [to Him]. They love them as they [should] love Allah . But those who believe are stronger in love for Allah . And if only they who have wronged would consider [that] when they see the punishment, [they will be certain] that all power belongs to Allah and that Allah is severe in punishment.
2:166 Play Copy
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
[And they should consider that] when those who have been followed disassociate themselves from those who followed [them], and they [all] see the punishment, and cut off from them are the ties [of relationship],
2:167 Play Copy
SAHIH INTERNATIONAL
Those who followed will say, "If only we had another turn [at worldly life] so we could disassociate ourselves from them as they have disassociated themselves from us." Thus will Allah show them their deeds as regrets upon them. And they are never to emerge from the Fire.
Hadith of Shi'a
These verses of Qur'an are about the first and second, Abubakr and Umar they were infidels whom didn't worship God even a moment, and agreed Islam just for they heard from Jews that the Prophet will come among Arab and will be won versus Arabs therefore they got avarice for kingdom... any sin/killing/terrorism/astray do from they till day the resurrection, they both are guilty and people's sins will be written to these both

Also many parts of Qur'an that say about polytheism/christians, it's interpretation is about those who are followers of Abubakr, Umar, Uthman instead of Ali[pbuh]
Qur'an 20:97
Prophet Moses[pbuh] tells Samiri the satan:
... And look at your 'god' to which you remained devoted. We will surely burn it and blow it into the sea with a blast

Shi'a Hadith
At the end time Al-Mahdi comes, he takes out dead the first and second[Abubakr & Umar] from their graves and suspends both on a dead tree and ask them admit themselves.. and they do. Then the tree will be alive/green!!
And Munafiqs[false muslims] will be wondered and say: this is their miracles! And we now believe in them more than before!
Then Al-Qa'im says: this was a test for separate false muslims from real Muslims!
Then burns the tree and wind blows their slags into the sea..

Well,
I think i detected that this Hadith is Decoded of the same Verse of Qur'an!

As the Revelation tells a similar thing

As you put these 4 events on the timeline, therefore you recognize that all fours follow a rhythm!

Put these 4:
1. History of historians
2. History of the Revelation
3. History of Qur'an
4. History of Hadith
ref:%E2%98%86 Can one/men Change Predictions!!? %E2%98%86
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Real Meaning of Worshipping in holy books!

Post #24

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 23 by Yusef]
Well,
First of all i should tell you meaning of the 'Decoders' that I use that in recognizing the holy books.

While you wanna install a satellite receiver,
Satellite orbiting that is in sky, this is Encoder
Satellite receiver that is in your house, this is Decoder
Well,
Owners of channels Encode their programs and send to sky, to 0 & 1
You watch them via receiver that Decodes the programs/movies
And you don't need to any Detector!
But when you want to know what voltage/current/frequency/digital is passing between these transmitter and receiver, put a Detector between them Finder/Oscilloscope
Then via the oscilloscope you recognise and realize how the movies have been Encoded and then have been Decoded from TV Show to 0&1 and again TV Show.

Or in cars,
Sensors → ECU → Sensors
Detector: Diag/Multimeter/Oscilloscope

Well,
I as a humble detector detected for you these many connections between these holy books and solved a great part of the crossword BUT a bit and VERY IMPORTANT row/column that there is near center of this part of solved tables;

And this is Worshipping in the books!


Qur'an 9:31
«اتّخذوا احبارهم و رهبانهم ارباباً من دون �اللّه و المسیح ابن مریم و ما أمروا إلاّ ل�یعبدوا الهاً واحداً لااله إلاّ هو سبحانه عمّا یشرکون» (توبه / 31)
They take their rabbis and their monks for their lords apart from Allah,31 and also the Messiah, son of Mary, whereas they were commanded to worship none but the One True God. There is no god but He. Exalted be He above those whom they associate with Him in His Divinity.

Shi'a Hadith
الامام جع�ر الصادق �علیه السلام: «اما واللّه ما صاموا و لا صلّوا و لکنّهم احلّوا لهم حراماً و حرّموا علیهم حلالاً �اتّبعوهم و عبدوهم من حیث لا یشعرون»
They didn't do TSalat[Say Prayer] and TSamu[Fasting] for their Rabbis and Priests, rather their scholars made for them Halaal[allowed] Haraam[forbidden] and made Haraam Halaal. And they FOLLOWED them BLINDLY. Therefore they WORSHIPPED them ignorantly!


Well,
Therefore everyone follow one blindly:
[Algorithm]
  • If:
    1. The followed person is NOT on the straight single way of God,
    • Therefore he has worshipped him ignorantly and has worshipped anything but God!
    2. The followed person is exactly on the straight single way of God.
Well,
You Samirians that name yourselves Jews!
Why do you follow Samiri instead of Prophet Moses[pbuh] and worship Samiri!??
Why do you instead of Prophet Solomon[pbuh] and Asif-ibn-Barkhiya[pbuh] follow Harut&Marut and worship them??

You Paulians that name yourselves Christians!
Why do you instead of the 12 saint disciples[pbu th] follow and worship Paul??

You Umarians that name yourselves Muslims!
Why do you instead of the 12 saint Imams[S.A.A] follow and worship Abubakr and Umar also Aisha daughter of Abubakr ignorantly??
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Bakr#Shia_view
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_view_of_Umar
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shia_view_of_Aisha

You Taghuties that name yourselves Shi'ahs!
Why do you instead of be awaiting for coming Al-Khurasani from East and Al-Yamani from Yemen, follow and worship Khomeini and Khameneii and worship them ignorantly??
Be awake and find straight way and guid us if we are away from the straight way of God!
Don't you afraid of God???
Don't you look at Existence of God even a moment???
Don't you think about Greatness of God even a moment???
Which one of us have deepen their heads into snow?

According to Shia Hadiths,
Taghut is the worst and worse than Anti-Christs,
Because anti-christs are those people who have found within themselves specifications like to prophets and ignorantly think they have been chosen by God! and if they read/research the more about religions and their commandments, maybe they awake and return back from their false ways..
But Taghurs are those who have knowledge about the place they sit down! But as they are unbelievers within their own hearts, they insist on their own kingdoms

These were my humble opinions/viewpoints and maybe errors but those i quoted from the Whole Science.

And these personal opinions are what are debatable
Not things have been sent down from God to us!

What are your opinions!?
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Anti-christs: false-prophets < Taghuts

Post #25

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 24 by Yusef]

At all
Dajjals[anti-christs] say:
  • We have found specifications within ourselves that we might be saviour for this era and problems of people..
    Or
    We have read many books and predictions of personalities of the end times, and we have found specifications of those personalities within ourselves! And we claim are those personalities!
    • well, if they study/read/research the more, then:
      • either be remorseful and return back from their false paths,
        Or insist on their claimant!
Taghuts[real anti-christs] say:
  • We know all apocalypse and know all personalities of that, but we govern/rule/kingdom for make ready the path for coming them!
    Or
    We know all, but we don't need to be awaiting them, and we ourselves are able to run a religious government the same duty the Saviour wills!!
See how much Taghut and HizbutTaghut are dirty and satanic..

I think governments such as islamic iran or islamic afghanistan etc..

Shi'a Hadith
While Al-Mahdi comes, there isn't any enemy for him dangerous than Fuqaha[Priests] who claimed they were waiting him!! And if the weapon wasn't been with him, Fuqaha would command killing him!! And he starts his murdering to the same false-shi'ahs

Another Shi'a Hadith says: every event was among Bani-Israel[generation of Israel], the same events will be occurred within thin nation

Therefore
As the Jews were waiting for coming the Saviour Isa-Masih[Jesus-Messiah] peace be upon him and when he came they rised against him,
For Al-Mahdi[S.A.A] is too.
Priests of end times specially false-shi'as whom will say: we don't need to son of Fatima to rule us!
And Al-Qa'im starts murder them in a Monday from morning until afternoon

ref:Re: Ahmad-al-Hassan a dajjal/false-claims and non-Taghut that claims he is the same Al-Yemani and we debated and they lost through strong clear reasons and methods of debating
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Ghadir Khum event

Post #26

Post by Yusef »

Hi non-fools including Theists and atheists.

In the occasion of anniversary of Day Ghadir Khum, tomorrow Tuesday, we bring some Hadiths around that:

Shi'a Hadith
....a Jewish man saw soldiers of the first & second[abubakr & umar] are pulling fastened hands Hadhrat Ali[S.A.A].. then converted to Islam[Shi'a]
One asked him: why didn't you convert while he[Ali] won versus powerful forts/castles of Khaybar!?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar
Answered: because i saw one who won in the great battle of Khaybar, Now he is fastened hands and i recognised and realized that he acts just for Yahweh in both events!
That time he attacked powerfully
This time he used patience take a while he would can attack them too. But for this reason that Islam is new/beginning and people are fools too. And these two make Fitna among people...
Both times he reacted for God!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

One who be quite is such as the same killer too

Post #27

Post by Yusef »

In the occasion of anniversary of the month of Muharram al-Haraam,
Month of martyrdom of Imam Hussayn[S.A.A]

Shi'a Hadith
While Al-Muntaqim rise, murders generation of the killers of Hussayn because of act of their forefathers..
Narrator asked: then how Does God SayS this ayah:
  • Qur'an 3:164
    Say, "Is it other than Allah I should desire as a lord while He is the Lord of all things? And every soul earns not [blame] except against itself, and no bearer of burdens will bear the burden of another. Then to your Lord is your return, and He will inform you concerning that over which you used to differ."
The Imam[S.A.A] replied: Yes, but didn't you hear that God SayS:
  • Qur'an 3:181
    Allah has certainly heard the statement of those [Jews] who said, "Indeed, Allah is poor, while we are rich." We will record what they said and their killing of the prophets without right and will say, "Taste the punishment of the Burning Fire.
Be sure they[Jews] didn't kill the Prophets, but they were pleased with the act their forefathers did

Another Hadith says: "...act of people may brake their lines of lineages.. and maybe one be from generation of prophets and will go to hell, and maybe one be from generation of enemies of messengers but doesn't follow his forefathers' path and go to paradise.."

As we have had someone among students of the Twelwer whom were grandsons of Yazid and Mu'awiyah and AbuSufiyan[dragon of the Revelation]
Also someone such as AbuLahab who was Hashemite and was uncle of the Prophet Muhammad[S.A.A] and one of the most enemies for him!!

Well,
This shows so many of jews of today killed Prophet Yahya[pbuh] too.. one who:
Shi'a Hadith
...heaven has cried(blood) only for 2 persons:
  • 1. Prophet Yahya[John the Baptist-pbuh]
    2. Hussain ibn Ali[S.A.A]
So many of muslims of today killed Imam Hussain[S.A.A]

ALSO!
Qur'an 2:61
And when you said, "O Musa! Never (will) we endure [on] food (of) one (kind), so pray for us (to) your Lord to bring forth for us out of what grows the earth, of its herbs, [and] its cucumbers, [and] its garlic, [and] its lentils, and its onions." He said, "Would you exchange that which [it] (is) inferior for that which [it] (is) better? Go down (to) a city, so indeed for you (is) what you have asked (for)." And were struck on them the humiliation and the misery and they drew on themselves wrath of Allah That (was) because they used to disbelieve in (the) Signs (of) Allah and kill the Prophets without (any) [the] right. That (was) because they disobeyed and they were transgressing.
Shi'a Hadith
Be sure Bani-Israel themselves never killed the prophets, but they reported the prophets, and kings of those eras knew them and killed them..
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Battle of Khaybar

Post #28

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: Hi non-fools including Theists and atheists.

In the occasion of anniversary of Day Ghadir Khum, tomorrow Tuesday, we bring some Hadiths around that:

Shi'a Hadith
....a Jewish man saw soldiers of the first & second[abubakr & umar] are pulling fastened hands Hadhrat Ali[S.A.A].. then converted to Islam[Shi'a]
One asked him: why didn't you convert while he[Ali] won versus powerful forts/castles of Khaybar!?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Khaybar
Answered: because i saw one who won in the great battle of Khaybar, Now he is fastened hands and i recognised and realized that he acts just for Yahweh in both events!
That time he attacked powerfully
This time he used patience take a while he would can attack them too. But for this reason that Islam is new/beginning and people are fools too. And these two make Fitna among people...
Both times he reacted for God!




The Battle of Kheybar
  • Ali bin Abi-Talib
    • Vs
    • Harith and Marhab
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yppE-uYZgPM[/youtube]
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE6hZ45nyLU[/youtube]
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

John 1:20-25 who is the Prophet here!?

Post #29

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: ....
[Youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yppE-uYZgPM[/youtube]
Gospel of John chapter 1
  • John the Baptist Denies Being the Messiah

    19 Now this was John’s testimony when the Jewish leaders[c] in Jerusalem sent priests and Levites to ask him who he was.

    20 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Messiah.�

    21 They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?�

    He said, “I am not.�

    “Are you that Prophet we are expecting?�
    He answered, “No.�

    22 Finally they said, “Who are you? Give us an answer to take back to those who sent us. What do you say about yourself?�

    23 John replied in the words of Isaiah the prophet, “I am the voice of one calling in the wilderness, ‘Make straight the way for the Lord.’�[d]

    24 Now the Pharisees who had been sent 25 questioned him, “Why then do you baptize if you are not the Messiah, nor Elijah, nor the Prophet?�

    26 “I baptize with[e] water,� John replied, “but among you stands one you do not know. 27 He is the one who comes after me, the straps of whose sandals I am not worthy to untie.�

    28 This all happened at Bethany on the other side of the Jordan, where John was baptizing.
Well,
We have here 3 personalities that prophet Yahya[pbuh] denies he is one of them!
  • 1. Messiah
    2. Elijah
    3. The Prophet
If we assume the Messiah is the same Jesus[pbuh],
And the Elijah the same Eliyahu[pbuh]

Then Whom the Jews were expecting as the Prophet which is except for the Messiah and Elijah!?? :study:
ref:John 1:20-25 who is the Prophet here!?

Also the more clearer and upgraded theese connections between
  • * Secrets of Enoch
    * Revelation of John
    * Qur'an
    * Hadith
here: ref:the great useful detections of the decoded books and the encoded holy books
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

User avatar
Yusef
Banned
Banned
Posts: 470
Joined: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:39 pm
Location: His Earth
Contact:

Swallowing of the earth in the Revelation Chapter 12

Post #30

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote: [Replying to post 5 by Yusef]

12:3 Another sign was seen in heaven. Behold, a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his heads seven crowns
...in Shaamat(Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Israel, Palestine, Turkey) will be starting a war that is such as fire under slag and doesn't turn off never untill coming the Mahdi the Saviour[pbuh].. several groups will battle together in that and one of them is the flag of Ummayyid[evill-maybe ISIS] then the black flag will be converted to red flag of Sufyani whom is from generation of abu-sufyan
and massacre all the flags and Roman and Iraqi armies.. he massacres people and women wildly as the world hasn't ever experienced..

12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who is to rule all the nations with a rod of iron. Her child was caught up to God, and to his throne
The Twelfth Imam, Mahdi al-Qa'em Al-Muntaqim(The Avenger)[the avenger about his mother, Fatima[S.A]] who is 1200years hidden and lives with Prophet Khezr[pbuh] and wait to command of God to reappear and coming Prophets Jesus, Elijah from sky and waking up the 7 sleepers and resurrecting the 40 spiritual men of Beni-Israel and the other 11 Imams and all believers and spiritual men who were martyred at all times..

12:9 The great dragon was thrown down, the old serpent, he who is called the devil and Satan, the deceiver of the whole world. He was thrown down to the earth, and his angels were thrown down with him
Qur'an Surah Al-Hijr:
15:32. He said, “O Satan, what kept you from being among those who prostrated themselves?�
33. He said, “I am not about to prostrate myself before a human being, whom You created from clay, from molded mud.�
34. He said, “Then get out of here, for you are an outcast�.
35. “And the curse will be upon you until the Day of Judgment.�
36. He said, “My Lord, reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected.�
37. He said, “You are of those reprieved.�
38. “Until the Day of the time appointed.�
39. He said, “My Lord, since You have lured me away, I will glamorize for them on earth, and I will lure them all away.�
40. “Except for Your sincere servants among them.�
41. He said, “This is a right way with Me.�
Hadith: ...this is the time coming the Saviour.. Jesus or Mahdi will kill Dajjal[the anti-Christ] but Mahdi kills Satan or i don't remember or Ali[the first Imam] kills Satan

12:10 I heard a loud voice in heaven, saying, "Now is come the salvation, the power, and the Kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Christ; for the accuser of our brothers has been thrown down, who accuses them before our God day and night.
12:11 They overcame him because of the Lamb's blood, and because of the word of their testimony. They didn't love their life, even to death

At morning Gabriel with a loud voice says: o' people' be aware that the right is with Mahdi.. then at afternoon Satan says: o' people' the right is with Uthman[Sufyani]

12:15 The serpent spewed water out of his mouth after the woman like a river, that he might cause her to be carried away by the stream.
12:16 The earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the river which the dragon spewed out of his mouth.

...then Sufyani send a part of his army including thousands soldiers behind of Mahdi in Mecca for kill him, but Gabriel comes down and put one foot on Mecca and one other on Jerusalem and pounds on the earth and earth of the Bayda' desert between Mecca and Madina splits and swallows his army but one person who be sign...
When I see this image of Star War Spaceship, i remember that haha
https://goo.gl/images/YQnan2
Image


Again the connection/keyword/crossword/verification/confirmation


Yusef Post 26: Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:32 pm The Akher-e-Zaman wrote: Imam Ali(a.s) said:
"There are everythings in Qor'an from the begin to the end of the world!"

Another example:
--- Transliteration:
"...Afaamina allatheena makaroo assayyi-atian yakhsifa Allahu bihimu al-arda aw ya/tiyahumualAAathabu min haythu la yashAAuroon..."
--- Translate:
"...Then, do those who have planned evil deeds feel secure that Allah will not cause the earth to swallow them or that the punishment will not come upon them from where they do not perceive?..."
[Qor'an/16:45]
---------------------
The Imam 5th, about the commentary of this verse said:
This is for "Akhere-Zzaman" [The times and a few years before of the Savior(a.s)], When the army of Sofiyani will do attack to the Savior's army, then an Angel pounds on the earth of the "Bayda' desert" and the earth cleaves and devours the Sofyani's army!
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Post Reply