Realization leads to God

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Swami
Sage

Realization leads to God

Post #1

Post by Swami »

I would like to introduce the concept of realization. Realization is the way to true knowledge. To realize means that you become aware of something that was always there. This is what I practice.

In the West, the theory for gaining knowledge is that it must be learned. On a very basic level I agree. However, you will not see the big picture. Besides that, you are wasting a lot of time and energy.

What many scientists do not understand is that we exist in consciousness. All knowledge is contained in it since we can not experience anything outside of it. You then ask, if we all possess consciousness, then why don't we know everything? Why do we learn as if things exist outside of our awareness? The problem is the mind and senses. They are limited. They create the illusion of something "out there". If you follow the full implications of what I am saying, then there is nothing out there to learn. That means it's already in you waiting to be "realized". Intuition is a form of realization and scientists already accept this! It is knowledge that comes to you without learning.

Where does God come in? It comes from you realizing that you are omniscient, and everything exist in you.

Is intuition a product of realization or learning?

Please offer me a scientific reason for relying on learning over intuition.

William
Savant

Re: Realization leads to God

Post #2

Post by William »

Swami wrote: I would like to introduce the concept of realization. Realization is the way to true knowledge. To realize means that you become aware of something that was always there. This is what I practice.

In the West, the theory for gaining knowledge is that it must be learned. On a very basic level I agree. However, you will not see the big picture. Besides that, you are wasting a lot of time and energy.

What many scientists do not understand is that we exist in consciousness. All knowledge is contained in it since we can not experience anything outside of it. You then ask, if we all possess consciousness, then why don't we know everything? Why do we learn as if things exist outside of our awareness? The problem is the mind and senses. They are limited. They create the illusion of something "out there". If you follow the full implications of what I am saying, then there is nothing out there to learn. That means it's already in you waiting to be "realized". Intuition is a form of realization and scientists already accept this! It is knowledge that comes to you without learning.

Where does God come in? It comes from you realizing that you are omniscient, and everything exist in you.

Is intuition a product of realization or learning?

Please offer me a scientific reason for relying on learning over intuition.

William: Generally these are deep insights - learned over the course of human history.
One cannot realistically expect people to believe they are Eternal Beings - fragments of the Eternal Being (God) incarcerated within decaying human flesh when their learning tells them something else, and there has been no reason why they should think of themselves as anything other than the Human Animal.

It doesn't really even matter, as far as I can tell. You can correct me on that if you wish.

Intuition is something we can muck with to see how well it shows usefulness. It works well in relation to the idea we are within a simulated reality experience and recognition of synchronicity and serendipity.

In that, what use is intuition if one is not learning by it?

Swami
Sage

Post #3

Post by Swami »

William wrote: William: Generally these are deep insights - learned over the course of human history.
One cannot realistically expect people to believe they are Eternal Beings - fragments of the Eternal Being (God) incarcerated within decaying human flesh when their learning tells them something else, and there has been no reason why they should think of themselves as anything other than the Human Animal.

It doesn't really even matter, as far as I can tell. You can correct me on that if you wish.

Intuition is something we can muck with to see how well it shows usefulness. It works well in relation to the idea we are within a simulated reality experience and recognition of synchronicity and serendipity.

In that, what use is intuition if one is not learning by it?

We gain knowledge from intuition. My only difference with your viewpoint is that I don't call it learning. The knowledge was already there in your mind. If it is in your mind then you already know it but you just don't realize it.

William
Savant

Post #4

Post by William »

[Replying to post 3 by Swami]
We gain knowledge from intuition. My only difference with your viewpoint is that I don't call it learning. The knowledge was already there in your mind. If it is in your mind then you already know it but you just don't realize it.
William: How does it matter?
If we created this reality simulation for the experience, then we obviously made it difficult for us to simply access said information...and this would have to be on account that to retard that information allows us to actually have the experience.

The illusion of learning would therefore be a great respite from the knowing of everything.

Thus, I do not see it as the 'problem' that you appear to see it as.

William
Savant

Post #5

Post by William »

William: Realizing we are probably experiencing a Reality Simulation
requires viewing the evidence of the reality with that in mind.
Realization of being within a Creation, obviously allows one to also realize that there is a Creator - aka a 'God'.

Understanding the nature of The Creator can be realized with observing The Creation.

The Earth Entity can be seen to be a Creator-God.

SkyChief
Apprentice

Post #6

Post by SkyChief »

Swami wrote:<snip>

We gain knowledge from intuition.

<snip>
I couldn't disagree more.

Intuition is false knowledge.

Intuition disregards logic, reasoning, and critical thinking.

It's intuitive to believe the sun revolves around the Earth. But in 1532, the Astronomer Copernicus used scientific knowledge and critical thinking to realize that the Earth revolved around the sun.

Swami
Sage

Post #7

Post by Swami »

An ascetic realizes that he is omniscient. This is the source of intuition.

"..the Venerable One meditated on himself for twelve years. During the thirteenth year, in the second month of summer (the Venerable One) in a squatting position with joined heels, exposing himself to the heat of the sun, after fasting two and a half days without drinking water, being engaged in deep meditation, reached the highest knowledge and intuition, called Kevala, which is infinite, supreme, unobstructed, unimpeded, complete, and full. (120) 2

When the Venerable Ascetic Mahâvîra had become a Gina and Arhat, he was a Kevalin, omniscient and comprehending all objects; he knew and saw all conditions of the world, of gods, men, and demons: whence they come, whither they go, whether they are born as men or animals (kyavana) or become gods or hell-beings (upapâda), the ideas, the thoughts of their minds, the food, doings, desires, the open and secret deeds of all the living beings in the whole world; he the Arhat, for whom there is no secret, knew and saw all conditions of all living beings in the world, what they thought, spoke, or did at any moment."

From the Jaina Sutras
https://www.sacred-texts.com/jai/sbe22/sbe2285.htm

William
Savant

Post #8

Post by William »

Swami wrote: An ascetic realizes that he is omniscient. This is the source of intuition.

"..the Venerable One meditated on himself for twelve years. During the thirteenth year, in the second month of summer (the Venerable One) in a squatting position with joined heels, exposing himself to the heat of the sun, after fasting two and a half days without drinking water, being engaged in deep meditation, reached the highest knowledge and intuition, called Kevala, which is infinite, supreme, unobstructed, unimpeded, complete, and full. (120) 2

When the Venerable Ascetic Mahâvîra had become a Gina and Arhat, he was a Kevalin, omniscient and comprehending all objects; he knew and saw all conditions of the world, of gods, men, and demons: whence they come, whither they go, whether they are born as men or animals (kyavana) or become gods or hell-beings (upapâda), the ideas, the thoughts of their minds, the food, doings, desires, the open and secret deeds of all the living beings in the whole world; he the Arhat, for whom there is no secret, knew and saw all conditions of all living beings in the world, what they thought, spoke, or did at any moment."

From the Jaina Sutras
https://www.sacred-texts.com/jai/sbe22/sbe2285.htm
This is how I see The Earth Entity - as a being connected to all the 'goings on' specific to Earth.

When individuals focus upon comprehending through meditative practices they...trigger algorithms which enable them to perceive otherwise hidden realities intimately connected with their own.

The activated codes interact with the individuals experience and this eventually forms to a realization that one is not necessarily a helpless bystander in a mindless universe, but rather a co-creator in unfolding events, here and elsewhere...

Thomas123
Sage

Post #9

Post by Thomas123 »

A good interchange of ideas and concepts on this thread.
I followed the link and found it very interesting.The precepts of Jainism are honest and I see no reason to oppose them, personally. I feel that it is testimony to these beliefs that they have a maturity to co-exist with each other, ie Jainism and Hinduism without descending into disrespect.
I personally believe that Buddism suits my personality more than the more mystical manifestations of these eastern beliefs but again that is just a personal decision. Anyway ,I enjoyed observing both Swami's and William's submissions here.

Mr.Badham
Sage

Post #10

Post by Mr.Badham »

Does this mean that I don’t exist outside of your consciousness?