[
Replying to tam in post #121]
@tam, peace to you too. All your post proves is that Hebrew poetry is often figurative with Wisdom speaking as a personification.
On the other hand, she cannot be Jesus, because he claims to be God throughout the Gospel of John, and God does not have a beginning, as the poet's Wisdom does:
First, Jesus makes seven "I am" claims in the Gospel of John as metaphors comparing his divine nature with that same God's spiritual reality:
Jhn_6:35 Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
Jhn_8:12 Again Jesus spoke to them, saying, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will not walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”
Jhn_8:58 Jesus said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was, I am.”
Jhn_9:5 As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.”
Jhn_10:7 So Jesus again said to them, “Truly, truly, I say to you, I am the door of the sheep.
Jhn_10:9 I am the door. If anyone enters by me, he will be saved and will go in and out and find pasture.
Jhn_10:11 I am the good shepherd. The good shepherd lays down his life for the sheep.
Jhn_10:14 I am the good shepherd. I know my own and my own know me,
Jhn_11:25 Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. Whoever believes in me, though he die, yet shall he live,
Jhn_14:6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
NOTE: When Jesus says, "I am (ego eimi) the good Shepherd," he claims that he is David's divine Shepherd (Psalm 23:1).
Jhn_15:1 “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser.
Jhn_15:5 I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.
Second, now, what connects Jesus' claims with Exodus 3:14? In the Greek Old Testament, which is the Septuagint, God's word of "I AM" as his name is "ego eimi." The word "eimi" would be sufficient to be translated "I am," but God adds the word "ego," which is properly translated "I," for emphasis "I, I AM."
In New Testament Greek, Jesus does exactly the same thing by saying seven times, "ego eimi" to claim deity and divine actions and qualities. He uses the exact same words as the God of the burning bush does to name himself, as you rightly point out.
Third, therefore, Jesus claims to be that one God with the Father and the Holy Spirit seven times in the Gospel of John, thus revealing God to us.
Fourth, not only does Jesus claim to be God, but inspired John says that at the start of creation,
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
John 1:2 He was in the beginning with God.
John 1:3 All things were made through him, and without him was not any thing made that was made.