The testimony of Jesus

Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Revelations won
Guru
Posts: 1037
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2007 10:13 pm
Has thanked: 3 times
Been thanked: 35 times

The testimony of Jesus

Post #1

Post by Revelations won »

Many people may believe in Jesus .

But what do the scriptures actually state what is required to have a "testimony" of Jesus?

OneJack
Guru
Posts: 2433
Joined: Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:57 am
Has thanked: 16 times
Been thanked: 27 times

Re: The testimony of Jesus

Post #41

Post by OneJack »

Ray the atheist wrote: ↑Sun Jul 26, 2026 1:01 pm [Replying to OneJack in post #39]
Only in that regard, since your narrative portrays you in such a manner.
Instead of answering yes or no, you offer me this rather strangely worded answer.
I suspect that you are using a translation app.

One way or the other, your language is difficult for me to understand.
I have a need for clarity.

Sorry.
You're sincere in your acknowledgment, saying, 'I can't prove what I have no evidence for. I also cannot DISPROVE what I have no evidence for.' Others don't do that; they pretend to know what they do not really know. It is only in this context that I tell you that you're sincere.

Post Reply