Argue for and against Christianity

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Is Jesus same MashiH?

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

I think the messiah of Judaism was same Jesus!
Is that true?

bluethread
Savant

Post #51

Post by bluethread »

Jayhawker Soule wrote:
bluethread wrote:

It is true that jews established the sect that would be called "christian".
This is true only if you equate the Jerusalem sect with the Pauline mission which, in my opinion, would be inordinately naive.
Well the leaders of the Jerusalem sect appear to have approved of the mission of Paul, if you accept the accounts of Luke and Peter.

Tex
Banned
Banned

Post #52

Post by Tex »

This is true only if you equate the Jerusalem sect with the Pauline mission which, in my opinion, would be inordinately naive.
Tex: The mission was the same. Jerusalem already knew God. It was time for the world to know the true God.

Jayhawker Soule
Sage

Post #53

Post by Jayhawker Soule »

Tex wrote:
Tex: The mission was the same. Jerusalem already knew God. It was time for the world to know the true God.
You are welcome to your opinion. Nevertheless, it's unfounded and one I do not share.

Tex
Banned
Banned

Post #54

Post by Tex »

You are welcome to your opinion. Nevertheless, it's unfounded and one I do not share.

Tex: You mean...You don't believe what is written in the NT. My "opinion" is based on that. So it is "founded".....And as you can see, that most of the world knows who the God of Abraham is. It wasn't because of Moses.

Jayhawker Soule
Sage

Post #55

Tex wrote:Tex: The mission was the same. Jerusalem already knew God. It was time for the world to know the true God.

Tex: You mean...You don't believe what is written in the NT. My "opinion" is based on that. So it is "founded".....And as you can see, that most of the world knows who the God of Abraham is. It wasn't because of Moses.
I believe Christianity is a Pauline construct later embellished the Gospel writers who were eye witnesses to little or nothing. I believe that there is little correlation between the likely views of the Jerusalem sect and this Hellenist revision. I also believe these views to be well founded inferences given the scant evidence available. And, of course, you have every right to have faith in your scripture.

Tex
Banned
Banned

Post #56

Post by Tex »

[/quote]
I believe Christianity is a Pauline construct later embellished the Gospel writers who were eye witnesses to little or nothing. I believe that there is little correlation between the likely views of the Jerusalem sect and this Hellenist revision. I also believe these views to be well founded inferences given the scant evidence available. And, of course, you have every right to have faith in your scripture.[/quote]

Tex: Mostly a free world......Believe as you wish.
Good Day

israelite12

Re: You are the Father

Post #57

Post by israelite12 »

cnorman18 wrote:
israelite12 wrote:No one in this forum has given any evidence that the Messiah and Ahayah are the same people:

If you deny the son you are the anti-Christ WINK WINK

John 17:1
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, FATHER, the hour is come; glorify thy SON, that THY SON also may glorify thee

Romans 1;7
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was MADE of the SEED of David ACCORDING to the FLESH;

its that simple.. BUT none of you can do it.. because you don't read and expect your pastor or parents to spoon feed you.

Ephesians 3
Whereby, when ye READ, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

READING IT FUNDAMENTAL .. LETS TRY IT FOR A CHANGE
It's been observed before, but is apparently worth repeating; quoting the New Testament to a Jew is like quoting the Bhagavad-Gita to a Muslim. It's not our book, and we don't CARE what's in it. Capisce?

a jew.. or do you mean convert.. the real jews are the so called "black american"

Deutoronomy 28:15 (Old Testement)

Plus he who denies the son denies the father..

Jews of today are Khazar converts.. The twelve tribes of israel are lost sheep until the messiah returns. What other people do you know that are lost?

Lets be truthful to ourselves because thall shall not lie.

Haven

Post #58

Post by Haven »

Hi, and welcome to the forum! :) :) :)
israelite12 wrote: a jew.. or do you mean convert.. the real jews are the so called "black american"
Do you have any evidence for this claim? Black Americans descend from West African peoples, not from Semitic people, who inhabited North and East Africa, as well as the Middle East.
Jews don't believe God has a son, nor do they believe in the New Testament. According to Jewish teaching, Jesus didn't fulfill the requirements of the Messiah.
Jews of today are Khazar converts..
Do you have any evidence for this?
The twelve tribes of israel are lost sheep until the messiah returns.
Could you elaborate on this?
What other people do you know that are lost?
What leads you to believe Jews are somehow lost?

cnorman18

Post #59

Post by cnorman18 »

israelite12 wrote:
cnorman18 wrote:
israelite12 wrote:No one in this forum has given any evidence that the Messiah and Ahayah are the same people:

If you deny the son you are the anti-Christ WINK WINK

John 17:1
These words spake Jesus, and lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, FATHER, the hour is come; glorify thy SON, that THY SON also may glorify thee

Romans 1;7
Concerning his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, which was MADE of the SEED of David ACCORDING to the FLESH;

its that simple.. BUT none of you can do it.. because you don't read and expect your pastor or parents to spoon feed you.

Ephesians 3
Whereby, when ye READ, ye may understand my knowledge in the mystery of Christ)

READING IT FUNDAMENTAL .. LETS TRY IT FOR A CHANGE
It's been observed before, but is apparently worth repeating; quoting the New Testament to a Jew is like quoting the Bhagavad-Gita to a Muslim. It's not our book, and we don't CARE what's in it. Capisce?
a jew.. or do you mean convert.. the real jews are the so called "black american"

Deutoronomy 28:15 (Old Testement)

Jews of today are Khazar converts.. The twelve tribes of israel are lost sheep until the messiah returns. What other people do you know that are lost?

Lets be truthful to ourselves because thall shall not lie.
Sorry, but we've had the "black Hebrew" crowd represented here before, and we've also seen the "Khazar Jew" theory disproved -- conclusively -- with incontrovertible DNA evidence. You represent a fringe cult that has nothing other than bizarre theories and weird reinterpretations of Scripture to back it up.

Not interested, and not worth my time to deal with yet again. Have a nice day.

Jayhawker Soule
Sage

Post #60

israelite12 wrote: a jew.. or do you mean convert.. the real jews are the so called "black american")
Ludicrous.