Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Passenger
Banned
Banned

MPG Donation failed

Post #1

Post by Passenger »

I have tried to donate the amount of 275,78 tokens to dianaiad on one of her comments. But it seemingly doesn't work. I don't get any acknowledgement. Could someone help me? Is my money not good enough, only because I am a German? I know sometimes I am a nuthead, but I should know how to transfer money (tokens) as I have once been working for the German Central Bank - ok, it's some years ago.

And as I am not a bloody nickle nurser I wanted to donate the complete amount of tokens I am owning to dianaiad. Or could I donate as much I want? I don't understand the system yet. Normally one can't spend more than he has.

PS See: there is still the mentioned amount on my own account. :confused2: ...no, now it has become a bit more... because of my actual post, of course.

That means... the more I post the more tokens I get and the more I could donate... or keep it and become a bloody miser. From the dishwasher to millionaire... the old American dream becomes true here in these forums.

otseng
Savant

Post #2

Post by otseng »

Go to the particular post that you like.
On the left side under the profile, you'll see [ MPG Donation ].
Click on that.
Enter the token amount and any comments.
Press "Donate".

Passenger
Banned
Banned

Post #3

Post by Passenger »

otseng wrote: Go to the particular post that you like.
On the left side under the profile, you'll see [ MPG Donation ].
Click on that.
Enter the token amount and any comments.
Press "Donate".
That's exactly what I did several times. But nothing has happened. I'll try it once more. And is there any limit to donate, and will the amount be balanced to my own account?

Otherwise I would donate 1 million... like mentioned before, I am not said to be a miser...

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

Passenger wrote: And is there any limit to donate, and will the amount be balanced to my own account?
You can give only what you have.

Passenger
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by Passenger »

otseng wrote:
Passenger wrote: And is there any limit to donate, and will the amount be balanced to my own account?

I see, ok, I'm gonna try it again right now.

Passenger
Banned
Banned

Post #6

Post by Passenger »

Passenger wrote:
otseng wrote:

I see, ok, I'm gonna try it again right now.

It finally works. Dianaiad has got the tokens. I am bankrupt, but I don't care because only by this post I'm making enough tokens again to buy a beer, right?

I hope she will have fun with all the tokens... or make a further donation for a good cause... :-k ...ok, it's not my business. But on the other hand... no, let's stop it now. I've become the poorest here in these forums and I should accept my situation.

olavisjo
Site Supporter

Post #7

Post by olavisjo »

Passenger wrote: I've become the poorest here in these forums and I should accept my situation.
And he lifted up his eyes on his disciples, and said, Blessed be ye poor: for yours is the kingdom of God.

Luke 6:20 KJV
"I believe in no religion. There is absolutely no proof for any of them, and from a philosophical standpoint Christianity is not even the best. All religions, that is, all mythologies to give them their proper name, are merely man’s own invention..."

C.S. Lewis