Chat viewable by general public

Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

* The Anti-Christ *

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

We wana understand who is/are the enemy of the Savior?
Who is the Anti-Christ?
Please write here anythings of yourselves informations about that
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

don't be anti christ

Post #101

Post by Yusef »

even more!
Before knowing any religion, I was decided to be alone forever without any wife and sex..
Then I read too many Ahadith about marriage, also the more important!
I read a Hadith of the Prophet(s.a.) that says: "..Dajjal doesn't have any wife and child, but I have.."
Therefore I afraided and decided to get marry..

Ho Burninglight, I continue this topic just for upgrading my information about Dajjal!
I'm not here to discussion between Islam and Christianity!
I love Christians. Do you want to see how much I love Christians? I say a mysterious story to you?
I expect you bring Dajjal's description from your own books as I do.
So I can change myself the better. If I see that to myself
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Burninglight
Guru

Re: don't be anti christ

Post #102

Post by Burninglight »

Yusef wrote: even more!
Before knowing any religion, I was decided to be alone forever without any wife and sex..
Then I read too many Ahadith about marriage, also the more important!
I read a Hadith of the Prophet(s.a.) that says: "..Dajjal doesn't have any wife and child, but I have.."
Therefore I afraided and decided to get marry..

Ho Burninglight, I continue this topic just for upgrading my information about Dajjal!
I'm not here to discussion between Islam and Christianity!
I love Christians. Do you want to see how much I love Christians? I say a mysterious story to you?
I expect you bring Dajjal's description from your own books as I do.
So I can change myself the better. If I see that to myself
If you love Christians you are on the right track, but you should love Muslim as well and all people. The anti Christ will be Satan who comes in the flesh. Satan can only imitate; he cannot create. Just like Jesus came in the flesh as the son of God. Satan is coming in the flesh as the son of perdition.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Anti-Christ = Satellite Orbit

Post #103

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 102 by Burninglight]

https://goo.gl/images/jwY12Q

This is orbiting satellite around earth that seems
  • * it goes in depth of sea and comes from earth
    * distance between it's ears is several mills
    * speak with loud voice[frequency]
    * it's speed is like speed of sun around the earth
    * has only one eye between his forehead
    * his tail[LNB] has several melodies[channels]
    * tells O' people look at me!
    * it's brainless
    * it mixes Truth with untruth[all channels side together]
An other example:
https://goo.gl/images/5SRvz3
Drawings on the dollar!
  • * shine one-eyed
    * mount
I invite you to see these amazing posts about these personalities:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Encoder, Decoders, and Detectors of creation

Post #104

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Burninglight wrote:..He[Jesus(a.s.)] said like "Before Abraham was I
am" or I am the way, the truth and
the life,
The Imam Ali(a.s.) said like:
- The energy which converted the fire of Namrud to garden flowers for Abraham was I am..
- The energy within the ring of Solomon was I am..
- The energy which made the wood of Moses powerful was I am..
- The energy which was within the miracles of Jesus was I am..
- The energy which made Jesus able to conversation in childhood was I am..
- Within the miracles of Elisha, Elijah, etc.
- The Greatest Names of God which Adam used them and got forgiveness from God was I am..
* Also too many Hadiths say:
- God Created the world just for existence of Ali, and Created Ali, just for existence of Fatimah..
- Ruh-ul-Qudos[Sprit-the-Holy] is within The Prophet Muhammad and The Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imams] and nobody else..
- God Has seventy three The Greatest Name for His creatures. God Gave Jesus two of them; Gave Moses four, Abraham eight, Noah fifteen, and Adam twenty five of the Names of The Greatest. Then God Gave Muhammad seventy two the Names, and the one other is the Clairvoyance and it's the special for God and God Himself if Wana Give, Give somethings about sometimes of the clairvoyance to some Prophets and Imams.. And those 72 Names after the Prophet moved to Ali[the first Imam], then Hasan(2), Husayn(3), Sajjad(4), Baghir(5), Sadigh(6), Moses(7), Ridha(8), Javad(9), Hadi(10), Hasan(11), then The Mahdi(12)..
- The things of all of the Prophets including the holy wood and stone and book of Moses, the ring of Solomon, the war-coffin and book of David, the original books of Adam, Abraham, Noah, Jesus, Hezghil... and.. All of them moved to the last Prophet and the Ahl-ul-Bayt[12 Imam] and Now, those are with The Mahdi.
- The Twelver Imams were leader to anythings and anyone including humans, animals, jinns
and......
Therefore the most powerful people in the whole of the history of creations were The Muhammad and The Twelver Imams and Now is The Mahdi(a.s.)
+ The above shouldn't be the reason for us to worship anyone except God The One The Almighty The Greatest!
..and wrote:..and no man comes to God except through me.
Once a Jew came to Ali and said "O' Ali, I accepted and believed in Muhammad the last and true prophet of God and you after the prophet"
then Ali asked him: "what about Jesus!??"
answered: "actually, I don't believe in him"
said: "Nope, your faith nevers useful. and you aren't a Muslim while you accept all of the Prophets Islam introduced"
And no one goes toward God except through one to one of the prophets as a link is.
..and wrote:Jesus forgave
peoples sins and raised the dead. Only God can forgive sin..
According to Qur'an, all of the prophets, Imams, and even pure people might forgive peoples sins, But no directly! through intercession between God and them.
Also! They aren't allow to intercede everyone who themselves want to!!
According to Islam, they're allow to use intercession just those who:
1- don't deny the day the resurrection!
2- don't deny the worshiping
3- don't live just for this world and it's pleasures
Goat wrote:
Yusef wrote:
..and wrote:The anti Christ is one who stands in
place of Christ Jesus. Most popes
have been types of anti Christ, but
the anti Christ the son of perdition is
yet to come. He is the son of Satan
who comes in the flesh like the son
of God came in the flesh.
about the first part, I can say "Can
the Jews say: "The anti Christ is one
who stands in place of Moses the
Prophet"!!??
and the other parts of your post We
Muslims accept as you.
Nope. the concept of the 'anti-Christ'
is alien to the Jewish faith.
Therefore, that idea would have no
meaning
i only brought an example for Mr. Burninglight to opens his mind and realizes if his reasoning be just these things, then we Muslims can bring those same things against themselves
The concept of tei al-ardh has its roots in the following verses of the Chapter al-Naml of the Quran:
— Qur'an, sura 27 (An-Naml), ayat 38-40
"Solomon said to his own men: 'Ye Chiefs! which of you can bring me the throne of Queen of Sheba before she and her envoys come to me in submission? Said an Ifrit, of the Jinns: 'I will bring it to thee before thou rise from thy council: indeed I have full strength for the purpose, and may be trusted." "Said one who had knowledge of the Book: 'I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye!' Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: 'This is by the grace of my Lord!"

The phrase "twinkling of an eye" is translated to mean in a very, very short time, i.e. almost instantaneously.

Some claim that according to these verses, it is the non-prophet Asif ibn al-Birkhia who transports the throne of Queen Sheba almost instantaneously. According to them, a hadith by Imam Ja'far al-Sadiq also confirms that Solomon transports the throne by Tay al-Ard in specific.[3]

A precise definition of Tai al-Ardh has been offered by Allama Qadhi, one of the masters of Allameh Tabatabaei:

"the ceasing and termination of matter in the initial location, and its appearance and re-creation in its final location (destination)"[4]
Other explanations offered are also mystical in nature. A hadith by Imam Muhammad al-Baqir e.g. is narrated in which he attributes the aforementioned esoteric knowledge of Asif ibn Barakhia to the Asma 'ullah or the "names of God", another widely discussed topic in Islamic philosophy and mysticism and even kabbalah:
"The Almighty's greatest name has 73 letters (or parts). Asif ibn Barakhia knew only one letter of it, which enabled him to traverse the earth in the blink of an eye. We Shia Imams however possess 72 of them. And the last letter is concealed from all creation and remains a secret to only the Almighty Himself."[5]

The only Decoders of All Holy Books:
ref:Who hold the testimony of Jesus and commandments of God!?
  • â—Ž The All → Encoder[God] → Holy Books
    ☆ Holy Books → Decoders[The Prophet & 12Imams] → Hadith
    ○ Hadith → Detectors[Scientists/Scholars] → The All
:study: