Problems accessing the forum

Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

Angel

Problems accessing the forum

Post #1

Post by Angel »

There have been several times this week when I tried to access the forum through Internet Explorer and Safari that I couldn't. I kept getting a message that said "Internet Explorer can not connect to DebatingChristianity.com". Using Safari web browser, I got a similar message. I've gotten this message on more than one computer. Has anyone else had this problem this week? Is the forum down at times?

WinePusher

Re: Problems accessing the forum

Post #2

Post by WinePusher »

Angel wrote: There have been several times this week when I tried to access the forum through Internet Explorer and Safari that I couldn't. I kept getting a message that said "Internet Explorer can not connect to DebatingChristianity.com". Using Safari web browser, I got a similar message. I've gotten this message on more than one computer. Has anyone else had this problem this week? Is the forum down at times?
Yup, it's been happening to me too. It's happens occasionally but it usually gets resolved after an hour or two, and when it doesn't I just reset my modem.

bluethread
Savant

Post #3

Post by bluethread »

Yes, it doesn't happen on this computer, but on another one I use quite often it does. In fact, I have been able to get on a couple of times, but then after one or two inquiries it locks up and I get the error message.

otseng
Savant

Post #4

Post by otseng »

If you're having problems accessing the forum, you can report it in the Facebook group.

Angel

Post #5

Post by Angel »

otseng wrote: If you're having problems accessing the forum, you can report it in the Facebook group.

I see that there are forum members that have joined but for now I prefer to not join for certain reasons. I'll PM you if you want me to explain more. Do I have to join in order for this access problem to be fixed?

otseng
Savant

Post #6

Post by otseng »

Angel wrote: I see that there are forum members that have joined but for now I prefer to not join for certain reasons. I'll PM you if you want me to explain more. Do I have to join in order for this access problem to be fixed?
Or you can send me an email if the site is down. PM me if you don't have my email address.