Biological diversity does not suggest we evolved from fish

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

stcordova
Apprentice

Biological diversity does not suggest we evolved from fish

Post #1

Post by stcordova »

Humans are more similar to chimps than they are to trees. This was well known by creationists even before Darwin.

We might superficially then claim chimps and humans must have descended from a common ancestor. And we could rinse and repeat and say, "we're more similar to fish than to trees as well so we fish and humans must have descended from a common ancestor of fish and humans."

The problem then is we follow the logic carefully, we must therefore conclude we didn't evolve from fish, at best fish and humans descended from some unspecified a common ancestor.

So let me for the sake of argument assume evolutionism is true. What can we conclude from these diagrams:
Vertebrates descend from Vetebrates
Mammals descend from Mammals
Primates descend from Primates
Humans descend from Humans

Therefore: Humans descended from Humans
Evolutionists however will give the following non-sequitur:
Vertebrates descend from Vetebrates
Mammals descend from Mammals
Primates descend from Primates
Humans descend from Humans

Therefore: Humans descended from Fish :shock:

Here is a diagram at the anatomical level that shows a very nice hierarchical pattern from universe review.

http://universe-review.ca/I10-82-vertebrates.jpg

and then regarding the bone morphogenetic proteins

http://ars.els-cdn.com/content/image/1- ... 18-gr1.jpg

What these diagrams show is that Fish will not give birth to anything but something fish like. It won't give rise to Primates!

As Michael Denton pointed out, superficially the structure of diversity in the biosphere suggest common descent, but the problem is it also suggest that there won't be any transitionals even in principle. Hence a careful study of the diagrams might lead one to think special creation is a better explanation since it is evident that fish don't give any hint of being ancestors to primates.

Clownboat
Savant

Re: Biological diversity does not suggest we evolved from fi

Post #61

Post by Clownboat »

mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:
As long as you're including the fact that God was obviously a space alien per several things in the bible
This is where you lost me. Why do you give any credit to the Bible whatsoever? You get the Adam and Eve story from the Bible, but then invent your own tree of knowledge. You get the god idea from the Bible, but then turn god from a creator to an alien.

If you are going to invent Bible concepts to go along with your preconceived ideas, I wonder why you start with the Bible in the first place.

Can donkeys and snakes talk in reality, or were they aliens perhaps as well?

I think I understand what you're saying, so I can tell this needs a little more explanation for sure.

I have an extensive knowledge in the study of the Supernatural. Now let me explains what this means in laymen terms.

If you open up an ESD version of the bible, in the preface, you will see that this book warns you that it is filled with Supernatural events. So when people make snide remarks about it being fiction, or sci-fi, I can tell you they are obviously wrong and didn't read the preface. Now we have no other book like this just so you know. So it's in a category of it's own in terms of our selection.

Because most people choose not to believe in such things, I find myself educated in a pretty rare field. Now lets pretend that the Supernatural is what we would call math today. And lets pretend that you know NOTHING about math. But of course I do. So I'm presenting you with a problem of four times four. And for the life of you, you aren't able to figure out what this means, because you have no math skills. I tell you the answer is sixteen. You tell me that's my belief. But you're out of context. You see, just because I understand it, and you don't doesn't make it an opinion.

Now you know as well as I do that four times four is sixteen. It's not a belief, it's a fact. When Adam and Eve were abducted as revealed in the Garden of Eden, it's not a belief, it's simply a fact. There is no ulterior motive. No one would ever set out to prove that we were abducted by an alien, there is simply no benefit to it. I was working on an Etiology at the time, and stumbled onto this, and my Etiology took a drastic turn when I found all this out. Now this event is compounded by about 87 other things in the bible and science today that all prove conclusively that Adam and Eve were in fact abducted. The proof is even in our DNA.

Hopefully that clears things up.

OMG this is so cute...

You can build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Well I have a much better one that's in line with I'm presenting. If we were on our home planet, we would not need to build a fire, as this is a work around from us not being home. Our planet would accommodate us, unlike this one.
I'm going to use your train of thought to refute your post. Take a moment to understand why you don't find it credible.

I have more extensive knowledge in the study of the Supernatural than you do. Your understanding is incorrect.

Are you convinced? Will you now join the quest for evidence, or will empty blanket claims continue to be your offerings?
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #62

Post by mickeymudge »

Clownboat wrote:
mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:
As long as you're including the fact that God was obviously a space alien per several things in the bible
This is where you lost me. Why do you give any credit to the Bible whatsoever? You get the Adam and Eve story from the Bible, but then invent your own tree of knowledge. You get the god idea from the Bible, but then turn god from a creator to an alien.

If you are going to invent Bible concepts to go along with your preconceived ideas, I wonder why you start with the Bible in the first place.

I think I understand what you're saying, so I can tell this needs a little more explanation for sure.

I have an extensive knowledge in the study of the Supernatural. Now let me explains what this means in laymen terms.

If you open up an ESD version of the bible, in the preface, you will see that this book warns you that it is filled with Supernatural events. So when people make snide remarks about it being fiction, or sci-fi, I can tell you they are obviously wrong and didn't read the preface. Now we have no other book like this just so you know. So it's in a category of it's own in terms of our selection.

Because most people choose not to believe in such things, I find myself educated in a pretty rare field. Now lets pretend that the Supernatural is what we would call math today. And lets pretend that you know NOTHING about math. But of course I do. So I'm presenting you with a problem of four times four. And for the life of you, you aren't able to figure out what this means, because you have no math skills. I tell you the answer is sixteen. You tell me that's my belief. But you're out of context. You see, just because I understand it, and you don't doesn't make it an opinion.

Now you know as well as I do that four times four is sixteen. It's not a belief, it's a fact. When Adam and Eve were abducted as revealed in the Garden of Eden, it's not a belief, it's simply a fact. There is no ulterior motive. No one would ever set out to prove that we were abducted by an alien, there is simply no benefit to it. I was working on an Etiology at the time, and stumbled onto this, and my Etiology took a drastic turn when I found all this out. Now this event is compounded by about 87 other things in the bible and science today that all prove conclusively that Adam and Eve were in fact abducted. The proof is even in our DNA.

OMG this is so cute...

You can build a man a fire and he will be warm for a day, or you can set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

Well I have a much better one that's in line with I'm presenting. If we were on our home planet, we would not need to build a fire, as this is a work around from us not being home. Our planet would accommodate us, unlike this one.
I'm going to use your train of thought to refute your post. Take a moment to understand why you don't find it credible.

I have more extensive knowledge in the study of the Supernatural than you do. Your understanding is incorrect.

Are you convinced? Will you now join the quest for evidence, or will empty blanket claims continue to be your offerings?
Well that's great to hear, and I look forward to being proven wrong.
So please tell us all, as no one else on the internet is able to, how it was exactly the tree was able to share knowledge?

I'm all Ears...
:shock:

Clownboat
Savant

Post #63

Post by Clownboat »

mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:
mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:

OMG this is so cute...

So please tell us all, as no one else on the internet is able to, how it was exactly the tree was able to share knowledge?

I'm all Ears...
Get your ears ready.

IMO, in the same way that Santa delivers toys to all the kids on Christmas.
He doesn't and neither did a tree share knowledge.

It's simple really.
You can give a man a fish and he will be fed for a day, or you can teach a man to pray for fish and he will starve to death.

I blame man for codifying those rules into a book which allowed superstitious people to perpetuate a barbaric practice. Rules that must be followed or face an invisible beings wrath. - KenRU

It is sad that in an age of freedom some people are enslaved by the nomads of old. - Marco

If you are unable to demonstrate that what you believe is true and you absolve yourself of the burden of proof, then what is the purpose of your arguments? - brunumb

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #64

Post by mickeymudge »

Clownboat wrote:
mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:
mickeymudge wrote:
Clownboat wrote:

OMG this is so cute...

I'm all Ears...
Get your ears ready.

It's simple really.

Get your ears ready.

It's simple really.

That's awesome, we are making some headway. You're right, tree's don't share knowledge. The only problem was you're comparing a fictional character to a Supernatural one. I think you need to go back to school and revisit the part where they teach you what the category of a book means. In your case you have willingly RE-LABELED the bible as being fictional. I don't know why you would do such a thing unless it's just your way of dealing with something you don't understand. Which happens to be exactly WHY I'm here preaching. I'm teaching you the English translation for beginners. Apparently your still not getting it.

It sounds more like you found solace with Santa clause.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #65

Post by Clownboat »

That's awesome, we are making some headway. You're right, tree's don't share knowledge.
Something occurred to me and I meditated on it using the supernatural language. The tree was alien and it did in fact share knowledge like the story claims. As far as "how"... it's alien!
The only problem was you're comparing a fictional character to a Supernatural one.
Please provide evidence for your claim that Jesus (or whomever you meant) was Supernatural.
I think you need to go back to school and revisit the part where they teach you what the category of a book means. In your case you have willingly RE-LABELED the bible as being fictional.
Please provide evidence for your claim that the Bible is non fiction. You want me to take you seriously when you discount all the other Holy Books out there, except for the one you picked to believe in. Why should I do that?
I don't know why you would do such a thing unless it's just your way of dealing with something you don't understand.
It was my understanding that lead me away from my belief. I was a tongue talking, drunk in the Holy Ghost, street evangelizing Christian for 2 decades. For you to claim I "don't understand" is clearly empty and demonstrates you lack of being able to back up your claims.
Which happens to be exactly WHY I'm here preaching.
Purposefully breaking the rules huh? Do you really thing that Jesus would have approved?
I'm teaching you the English translation for beginners. Apparently your still not getting it.
What you call teaching, I call spouting nonsense. Put me in my place, show me that you have evidence for your claims.
It sounds more like you found solace with Santa clause.
Perhaps you should work on your reading comprehension? In the post you just quoted me on, I informed you of my lack of belief in Santa. That, or perhaps it is the word "solace" you have issue with? :-k

Freddy_Scissorhands
Student

Post #66

Post by Freddy_Scissorhands »

mickeymudge wrote: Would you agree that humans are superior in comparison to anything else on the planet?[/color]
No. I disagree completly!
We are actually pretty much inferior in many other ways.
Physically, we are really, really bad! We aren't that strong, compared to many animals, and we aren't efficiant in using our bodies.
We are also very innefficiant of using resources in general.
We are inferior in swiming, compared to a huge part of the animal kingdom, and we can't fly, compared to most birds and many, many insects.
We have an extremly slow life-cylce, and we reprodce very slowly.
And if we compare ourselves to plants, then we aren't even that good in occupying ecological niches! Plants are much better at that!

Sure, we are the most intelligent animal on this planet. And, as far as I know, we are also extremly good when it comes to constitution in running (there are many animals that are faster than us, but on the long run, we can last longer than most).
But that's pretty much it.
I have no idea how anybody could claim us to be superior!

Heck, we even depend apsolutly on all kinds of other life on this planet! While f.e. fungus or bacterias would hardly miss us, if we were gone!
mickeymudge wrote:I think I explained before that peer reviews are only relevant to the masses. These types of subjects we are talking about aren't usually agreed upon per the masses.
Actually, when something is peer reviewed, than it means that it can be tested and has been tested.
Internet blogs, on the other hand, can claim whatever they want without any quality controll.
You are talking about demonstrable phenomena here (telepathy, etc...). These things should be able to be tested and confirmed, so why do we only ever see them from sources that are not subject to any quality control?
mickeymudge wrote:Peer reviews, nor the lack of, prove or disprove anyone's credibility.
Well... certainly MORE than just internet blogs, that's for sure!
mickeymudge wrote:For the most part I have found them to be mostly opinion.
Well, that's just nonsense!
Most articles in peer reviewed journals are very, very carefull in presenting ANYTHING that isn't supported by testable data!
mickeymudge wrote: I myself am not interested in opinion like you are, I'm more into the facts.
... and that's why you present as your sources an internet-homepage that has no credible sources, and no quality controll.
I'm sorry to tell you that your claim that you're "interessted in facts" seems extremly wrong, when this is the kind of "facts" you present!
I might have be able to buy your sceptisism towards peer review, if you were just sceptical all across the board, but you reject peer review, the method that at least allows some sort of quality controll, and instead you buy into stuff you read on some blogs, by some people who don't really have any relevant doctor-titels...
This is NOT an approach that will provide you with facts, this is an approach that will land you with all kinds of pseudo-science and uncontrolled claims!

Btw: I'm still waiting for you to either show me where I've said that I think the stuff you've presented was impossible! Or I'm waiting for an appology for this misrepresentation!
I won't let you just get away with this, because it was a lie.

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #67

Post by mickeymudge »

[Replying to post 64 by Clownboat]

Something occurred to me and I meditated on it using the supernatural language. The tree was alien and it did in fact share knowledge like the story claims. As far as "how"... it's alien!

Then please provide proof of a previous encounter in which this has happened to base your experience on, as I can all of mine.

Please provide evidence for your claim that Jesus (or whomever you meant) was Supernatural.

Definition of Faith (vv. 1-3)

Verse three points to the basis of this “blind faith� – and tempts me into a discursus on “intelligent design.� It reads, “By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.� In other words, what you see ain’t all we got. There is more to life and this world than mortar and wood and nails, more than DNA and atoms and particles, there is supernatural intention, design, and purpose. And that supernatural intention, design, and purpose belong to God![sic]

Please provide evidence for your claim that the Bible is non fiction. You want me to take you seriously when you discount all the other Holy Books out there, except for the one you picked to believe in. Why should I do that?

Well first of all because all of the beliefs are identical up until the contact point with God. Which clearly tells you it's interpretation that is the issue.
And you will have to find an ESD bible to read the preface which will tell you it's NOT fiction.

It was my understanding that lead me away from my belief. I was a tongue talking, drunk in the Holy Ghost, street evangelizing Christian for 2 decades. For you to claim I "don't understand" is clearly empty and demonstrates you lack of being able to back up your claims.

And you understood wrong.

Purposefully breaking the rules huh? Do you really thing that Jesus would have approved?

Since Jesus was all about saving us, of course, truth was something he would have liked.

What you call teaching, I call spouting nonsense. Put me in my place, show me that you have evidence for your claims.

You will have to be a little more specific.

sol·ace
ˈsäləs/
noun
noun: solace; plural noun: solaces

comfort or consolation in a time of distress or sadness.
"she sought solace in her religion"
synonyms: comfort, consolation, cheer, support, relief
"they found solace in each other"

verb
verb: solace; 3rd person present: solaces; past tense: solaced; past participle: solaced; gerund or present participle: solacing

give solace to.
synonyms: comfort, console, cheer, support, soothe, calm
"she was solaced with tea and sympathy"

Nope, I got it correct.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #68

Post by Clownboat »

Then please provide proof of a previous encounter in which this has happened to base your experience on, as I can all of mine.
My proof is the same as yours. That is what I am demonstrating. Claiming to speak a supernatural language is not proof of the supernatural, nor of any language.

Definition of Faith (vv. 1-3)

Verse three points to the basis of this “blind faith� – and tempts me into a discursus on “intelligent design.� It reads, “By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.� In other words, what you see ain’t all we got. There is more to life and this world than mortar and wood and nails, more than DNA and atoms and particles, there is supernatural intention, design, and purpose. And that supernatural intention, design, and purpose belong to God![sic][/color]

You have failed to provide proof. I must continue to reject your empty claim.

Well first of all because all of the beliefs are identical up until the contact point with God. Which clearly tells you it's interpretation that is the issue.

You need to brush up on all the religions out there. There is much difference in them, not just this contact point idea you invent.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_re ... traditions

And you will have to find an ESD bible to read the preface which will tell you it's NOT fiction.

Seriously?!? Circular logic! That's good enough for you?
I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale, real cheap. You can believe me because I am truthful. :roll:

And you understood wrong.

You're not even trying anymore. It seems that you will make any claim that will allow you to maintain your preconceived religious ideas. Even to the point that anyone that doesn't find you claims believable, must lack understanding.
Remember what the Bible says about pride? Look out below!

Since Jesus was all about saving us, of course, truth was something he would have liked.

Truth? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the forum rules you agreed to follow when you joined this site.
What rules/laws in life do you also feel like you are above as long as you convince yourself you are doing the work of a deity? I hope you stop at forum rule violations, I would hate to think you are a danger to society.

You will have to be a little more specific.

Lol! Evidence your claims. :lol:

Nope, I got it correct.

So, when I said:
...in the same way that Santa delivers toys to all the kids on Christmas.

You must have assumed that "he doesn't" actually meant "Santa is real and delivers toys to all the kids".
I'm just not sure how to reply to such nonsense. Perhaps you can explain what is happening because it still appears to be a reading comprehension issue or a misunderstanding of the word "solace".

mickeymudge
Under Probation

Post #69

Post by mickeymudge »

My proof is the same as yours. That is what I am demonstrating. Claiming to speak a supernatural language is not proof of the supernatural, nor of any language.

Well me saying it was a language was a metaphor, so you missed out again. I'm identifying specific activity that occurred in the bible that match with reported events from thousands of people over the course of history.

Erasing someones memory is a hallmark occurrence amongst abductees. I can tell this bewilders you as you obviously don't even have a basic understanding of the common things that happen during an abduction. While I have reviewed thousands in my lifetime, maybe I could just pick one for you to watch that has nothing special about it.

Ya you're right, that really wasn't direct proof, so lets try this....

The Spaceships of Ezekiel

History

After ufologists such as Erich von Däniken had pointed to the possibility of interpreting Ezekiel's vision as a report of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, Blumrich decided to disprove the hypothesis. However, a thorough examination convinced him that Ezekiel had, in fact, seen a spaceship. He then made detailed drawings of the alien craft. He decided the technology of the builders must have been somewhat higher than mankind's at the present, and added he had seldom felt as delighted, satisfied, and fascinated by being proven wrong.[9]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Spaceships_of_Ezekiel

Now since you seem to claim to know SO MUCH about the bible, can you explain to me exactly what a vision is?

So there is no question about it, it's a space craft.

Now just so that you understand the connection here....

su·per·nat·u·ral
ˌso͞opərˈnaCH(ə)rəl/
adjective
adjective: supernatural

(of a manifestation or event) attributed to some force beyond scientific understanding or the laws of nature.
"a supernatural being"
synonyms: paranormal, psychic, magic, magical, occult, mystic, mystical, superhuman, supernormal; More
rareextramundane
"supernatural powers"
ghostly, phantom, spectral, otherworldly, unearthly, unnatural
"a supernatural being"
unnaturally or extraordinarily great.
"a woman of supernatural beauty"

noun
noun: supernatural; plural noun: supernaturals

manifestations or events considered to be of supernatural origin, such as ghosts.

You need to brush up on all the religions out there. There is much difference in them, not just this contact point idea you invent.

What I have looked at, all looks the same except to the point where we are in contact with God.

I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale, real cheap. You can believe me because I am truthful.

I don't see what the big deal is, the ESD version is still in circulation, my son took my only copy.

You're not even trying anymore. It seems that you will make any claim that will allow you to maintain your preconceived religious ideas. Even to the point that anyone that doesn't find you claims believable, must lack understanding.
Remember what the Bible says about pride? Look out below!

Well that's why you're not getting it, God was trying to gain control us when he wasn't our real creator. Why would you want to follow those orders?

Truth? What are you talking about? I'm talking about the forum rules you agreed to follow when you joined this site.
What rules/laws in life do you also feel like you are above as long as you convince yourself you are doing the work of a deity? I hope you stop at forum rule violations, I would hate to think you are a danger to society.

The knowledge that I share can ONLY set people free.

You must have assumed that "he doesn't" actually meant "Santa is real and delivers toys to all the kids".
I'm just not sure how to reply to such nonsense. Perhaps you can explain what is happening because it still appears to be a reading comprehension issue or a misunderstanding of the word "solace".

naw, I'm sure it's used correctly, you're just not able to apply it. If you could be a little more specific about WHICH claims you want more proof on, I can do that. However there are several at this point.

Clownboat
Savant

Post #70

Post by Clownboat »

Clownboat wrote:My proof is the same as yours. That is what I am demonstrating. Claiming to speak a supernatural language is not proof of the supernatural, nor of any language.

Well me saying it was a language was a metaphor,
You mean it was a mistake. It was a mistake to claim that there is a supernatural language that you understand.
so you missed out again.
I don't feel that there is anything there that is real for me to miss out on. I will continue to believe that you are wrong until you demonstrate what it is I missed out on.
I'm identifying specific activity that occurred in the bible that match with reported events from thousands of people over the course of history.
Confirmation bias, also called confirmatory bias or myside bias, is the tendency to search for, interpret, or prioritize information in a way that confirms one's beliefs or hypotheses. It is a type of cognitive bias and a systematic error of inductive reasoning.
Erasing someones memory is a hallmark occurrence amongst abductees. I can tell this bewilders you as you obviously don't even have a basic understanding of the common things that happen during an abduction. While I have reviewed thousands in my lifetime, maybe I could just pick one for you to watch that has nothing special about it.
Do you know what else is a hallmark occurrence amongst abductees? A lack of evidence. I'm not saying that aliens haven't visited or that they don't exist, we just don't know for sure. People can and do make all sorts of claims. Some benefit from making such claims by being paid to write articles or to make appearances. This provides motive to perpetuate a lie.
Thanks for the YouTube video of a person that writes articles for a UFO magazine and makes appearances to talk about abductions though. Very convincing. Obviously this means that the god of the Christian religion is an alien. :roll:

Ya you're right, that really wasn't direct proof, so lets try this....
Thank you for the admission.
The Spaceships of Ezekiel
YouTube videos are more convincing than stories orally told and then written down by desert nomads that thought the earth was flat. This book also talks about talking snakes and talking donkeys, plus a man walking on water etc... Your evidence is actually getting worse it seems.
After ufologists such as Erich von Däniken had pointed to the possibility of interpreting Ezekiel's vision as a report of an extraterrestrial spacecraft, Blumrich decided to disprove the hypothesis. However, a thorough examination convinced him that Ezekiel had, in fact, seen a spaceship. He then made detailed drawings of the alien craft. He decided the technology of the builders must have been somewhat higher than mankind's at the present, and added he had seldom felt as delighted, satisfied, and fascinated by being proven wrong.[9]
Thank you for sharing with us that there are like minded people. This is something we knew already though.
Now since you seem to claim to know SO MUCH about the bible, can you explain to me exactly what a vision is?
Visions are something a witch doctor or prophet etc. claim to experience to convince their followers to act a certain way or behave certain way. It's a way to claim authority without proper justification.
Here is a list of Native American visions/prophecies for your viewing pleasure:
http://www.welcomehome.org/rainbow/prop ... ecies.html
So there is no question about it, it's a space craft.
#-o
Ya, and animals can talk too. There is no question.
What I have looked at, all looks the same except to the point where we are in contact with God.
Like I said, you need to brush up on the religions out there. See ancestor worship for example.
the custom of venerating deceased ancestors who are considered still a part of the family and whose spirits are believed to have the power to intervene in the affairs of the living
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictiona ... %20worship
I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale, real cheap. You can believe me because I am truthful.
I don't see what the big deal is, the ESD version is still in circulation, my son took my only copy.
Here is the big deal. If the Bible is true because the Bible says it is true, then the Qu'ran is true for the same reason and any other book that simply makes that same claim.
Well that's why you're not getting it, God was trying to gain control us when he wasn't our real creator. Why would you want to follow those orders?
What orders? The Bible was oral tradition told for hundreds of years by desert nomads that did not have written language. I accept no orders from it. What I don't understand is why you try to use it to justify alien encounters. Why do you venerate the book while at the same time change the god that it is about into an alien? It's like the Bible is credible, but only on your terms.
The knowledge that I share can ONLY set people free.
This is a claim made by people that suffer from religious paranoia FYI.
In an alternate form of religious paranoia of a psychiatric nature, the patient can suffer from a permanent delusion of a primarily religious nature. He could, for example, believe that he is the messenger of God who has been sent to the world to propagate some religion.
naw, I'm sure it's used correctly, you're just not able to apply it.
Once again, you place the blame on others. You made a false claim, there is nothing there to apply.
If you could be a little more specific about WHICH claims you want more proof on, I can do that. However there are several at this point.
How about the one where you are a messenger of some sort here to set people free. Convince us that you are not just some guy being silly making silly claims. I half expect to see a reply from you saying, "got you suckers, hahahaha".