Moderator: Moderators

JoeyKnothead
Banned
Banned

There's a Saint Among Us!

Post #1

Post by JoeyKnothead »

From Post 28 here:
Psalm139 wrote: We saints are called saints by God, not prophets. Prophets were used by God to write prophecies about us saints coming to speak the Law of God and leave tidbits of information for us saints to read once we testify to the knowledge of God, which is the Law. Now that I possess the knowledge of God, I understand all the prophecies.
For debate:

Please offer some means to confirm the various claims are truth.
I might be Teddy Roosevelt, but I ain't.
-Punkinhead Martin

Bust Nak
Savant

Post #21

Post by Bust Nak »

Moderator Intervention

This is a debating forum, it is not meant for proselytizing, nor is it meant for gloating self proclaimed messengers of God.

Moderator interventions do not count as a strike against any posters. They are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels that some sort of intervention is required.

atheist buddy
Sage

Post #22

Post by atheist buddy »

Psalm139 wrote:
atheist buddy wrote:
Psalm139 wrote:
JoeyKnothead wrote: From Post 16:
Psalm139 wrote: It is written...
More unsubstantiated claims.

It is written, "Until I can confirm you speak for a god, I must conclude you're just another preacher."

"Y'all, God again, I never told Psalm139 nothing."

See how it works? I tell it that God told me, and you tell it that God told you.

How can we know either of us is telling the truth?
I have known you since before I formed you in the womb.
Luke Skywalker, I am your father!
Why do you think I created all those movies for? Many of them were used to teach My believers that I exist.
Ah ah ah! Nice.

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #23

Post by Psalm139 »

atheist buddy wrote:
Psalm139 wrote:
atheist buddy wrote:
Psalm139 wrote:
JoeyKnothead wrote: From Post 16:
Psalm139 wrote: It is written...
More unsubstantiated claims.

It is written, "Until I can confirm you speak for a god, I must conclude you're just another preacher."

"Y'all, God again, I never told Psalm139 nothing."

See how it works? I tell it that God told me, and you tell it that God told you.

How can we know either of us is telling the truth?
I have known you since before I formed you in the womb.
Luke Skywalker, I am your father!
Why do you think I created all those movies for? Many of them were used to teach My believers that I exist.
Ah ah ah! Nice.
I met a believer a couple months ago who watched the Wizard of Oz as a child and was convinced there was a Creator after seeing who the real Wizard was behind the curtain.

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #24

Post by Danmark »

Moderator Intervention
Cleared four reports for 'one-liners.' Short comments in the spirit of fun are inevitable and we don't want to squelch what little humor manages to show it's tiny head here; however, please make a better effort to make meaningful responses.
Rules
C&A Guidelines

Moderator interventions do not count as a strike against any posters. They are given at the discretion of a moderator when he or she feels that some sort of intervention is required.

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by Psalm139 »

Danmark wrote: Moderator Intervention
Cleared four reports for 'one-liners.' Short comments in the spirit of fun are inevitable and we don't want to squelch what little humor manages to show it's tiny head here; however, please make a better effort to make meaningful responses.
Rules
C&A Guidelines

This comment of mine probably wasn't meaningful to you but to the poster, it was very meaningful. I only use one-liners when they contain information that is necessary to make a point to the one who I'm engaged with in conversation. This conversation didn't include you.

Haven
Guru

Post #26

Post by Haven »

[color=olive]Psalm139[/color] wrote: Why do you think I created all those movies for? Many of them were used to teach My believers that I exist.
*emphasis mine*

Who do you think you are? God? Jesus? Some prophet? If you really are "divine" or something along those lines, then produce physical evidence of this. If not, then kindly stop making grandiose claims.

You sound like a cult leader.

otseng
Savant

Post #27

Post by otseng »

Psalm139 wrote: This comment of mine probably wasn't meaningful to you but to the poster, it was very meaningful. I only use one-liners when they contain information that is necessary to make a point to the one who I'm engaged with in conversation. This conversation didn't include you.
:warning: Moderator Final Warning

Please realize that publicly responding to moderator actions are against the rules. It would serve you well to review the Rules.

Moderator final warnings serve as the last strike towards users. Additional violations will result in a probation vote. Further infractions will lead to banishment. Any challenges or replies to moderator warnings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Blastcat
Banned
Banned

Re: There's a Saint Among Us!

Post #28

Post by Blastcat »

Psalm139 wrote:
JoeyKnothead wrote: From Post 28 here:
Psalm139 wrote: We saints are called saints by God, not prophets. Prophets were used by God to write prophecies about us saints coming to speak the Law of God and leave tidbits of information for us saints to read once we testify to the knowledge of God, which is the Law. Now that I possess the knowledge of God, I understand all the prophecies.
For debate:

Please offer some means to confirm the various claims are truth.
How can you debate against the Creator of the universe?
We aren't. We are debating people.

You call yourself a saint.
Why is that?

What makes you a saint, what IS your definition of a saint?

Saints are usually a person who is officially recognized by the Christian church as being very holy because of the way he or she lived.

I don't think that's what happened to you. I think Catholic saints have to be dead.. so you aren't a catholic saint I guess.

In what way calling yourself a saint MAKES you holy or worthy of veneration and the like?

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #29

Post by Danmark »

Psalm139 wrote: An antichrist is not a terrible word. It describes those people who weren't chosen by God to listen to His voice during this first age. In the next age. all God's people will hear His voice and know that it's Him.
:warning: Moderator Warning

Please do not respond to moderator actions in any way except by private message.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #30

Post by Psalm139 »

Haven wrote:
[color=olive]Psalm139[/color] wrote: Why do you think I created all those movies for? Many of them were used to teach My believers that I exist.
*emphasis mine*

Who do you think you are? God? Jesus? Some prophet? If you really are "divine" or something along those lines, then produce physical evidence of this. If not, then kindly stop making grandiose claims.
God's chosen believers will know who I am when they read the knowledge I share in this forum.
You sound like a cult leader.
Cult leaders don't know the future, why they exist or how they were created.