All praise DC&R's new in-house Saint/Prophet!

Pointless Posts, Raves n Rants, Obscure Opinions

Moderator: Moderators

atheist buddy
Sage

All praise DC&R's new in-house Saint/Prophet!

Post #1

Post by atheist buddy »

In another post, a user called Psalm139 claimed he is a Saint and wrote
Here are the proverbs of Truth that God had me write on the same day, June 16th, 2008. He had me write thousands of writings after this day up until now.

No man has the truth except for those who have received it and is guarded by the one who gave it.

Only those who have laid down their life for it, can see it.

Truth is not of this world but it exposes this world for what it is and leaves it naked and exposed for those who understand it.

Truth was never intended for those who aren't truthful. Lies are their nature.

Truth has the right to condemn those who don't have it.

Truth is the justice that mere man cannot conceive. The injustice man does, keeps him from it.

Life is chaotic to those who don't bear it, but is understood by those who do.

One can never know what truth really is until he has it. Then he will understand that its true.

Nobody can buy the truth because its not for sale. It is freely given to those who ask for it.

What you see is not always the truth because your eyes deceive you and your ears don't hear.

Truth is the righteousness that excludes men. Not to be seen until they are righteous.

Truth is more precious than gold, and gold is more precious than silver. A miner of truth will tell you that.

Give a man the truth and he will know your heart but don't trust a man without it.

Truth wasn't made for man's eyes because he is blind. Without his blindness he will see the truth.

Truth is not what you think it is, it's what you know it is.

Truth can't be defined in man's laws, because there's no truth in man.

Truth is freedom for those who lay down and die. Then they can live with the truth.

Truth avoids those who look for it but when it finds you, you will no longer look for it.

Give a man the truth and it will no longer be true.

I could flood this forum with all the writings but that is no proof that I'm God's last saint who is testifying to His knowledge, also known as the Word of the Lord. Only God's chosen believers will know this Word is Him.
Question for the theists on this board:

Do you believe him? Would you be willing to dedicate your life to following this guy's teachings, since he clearly states that he is God's Last Saint?

In what way are his words any less believable and less touching than the words in any holy book ever written?

Is there any argument you could make AGAINST taking this guy seriously that could NOT be made against taking any other "holy man" who ever existed seriously?

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Re: All praise DC&R's new in-house Saint/Prophet!

Post #41

Post by Psalm139 »

Haven wrote:
[color=darkblue]Psalm139[/color] wrote: I can't bring my body into this forum to prove that I'm God's last saint and I am not proselytizing. I've already had a conversation with a moderator named Bust Nak. I told him that I wouldn't say that I am the Voice of God anymore. This post came before I had that conversation with him/her.

Besides, no one in this forum has any evidence to support their claim that God exists or doesn't exist. Whoever says they have evidence is a liar.
If you're God's last saint then I'm the Queen of Antarctica. There have been thousands of cult leaders and self-proclaimed prophets in the world, but no one who has been verifiably divine. If you can't produce physical evidence (which should be a small task for "God's Last Saint"), then I (and everyone else) have absolutely zero reason to believe you.

Produce physical evidence. Turn the sky yellow worldwide or do something like that, some unmistakable sign. Otherwise there is zero reason to believe you.
Did I tell anyone in this forum that they had to believe me? I'm in this forum for the same reason you're in it. You have knowledge that you want to share and so do I. Some members will argue with you and I but some will accept some of it. I don't care if you don't believe the knowledge I share in this forum. You have the right to reject it but you shouldn't be keeping my knowledge from other members who may like what I have to say.

Haven
Guru

Post #42

Post by Haven »

[color=blue]Psalm139[/color] wrote: Did I tell anyone in this forum that they had to believe me? I'm in this forum for the same reason you're in it. You have knowledge that you want to share and so do I. Some members will argue with you and I but some will accept some of it. I don't care if you don't believe the knowledge I share in this forum. You have the right to reject it but you shouldn't be keeping my knowledge from other members who may like what I have to say.
You don't have knowledge, you have empty claims. Knowledge is by definition true and supported by evidence, and the claims you're making are both unevidenced and demonstrably false. This forum is a place for debate; all claims need to be supported with evidence.

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #43

Post by Danmark »

Psalm139 wrote: I can't bring my body into this forum to prove that I'm God's last saint and ....
What is your basis for claiming you are God's last saint?
And what do you mean by this claim?

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #44

Post by Psalm139 »

Zzyzx wrote: .
Psalm139 wrote: I can't bring my body into this forum to prove that I'm God's last saint
How would presenting your body prove that you are "God's last saint"? Are there appearance characteristics that identify "saints"? If so, perhaps it would be appropriate to post photographs displaying said saintly characteristics.
Body language is a very strong language that most people are not aware of when they speak to each other. My body is a valuable tool as I speak to a believer. He can notice if I hesitate between thoughts and how my eye contact is when delivering the Word of God to them.
Where does the "last saint" claim come from? Upon what is it based?
Everything I write and speak comes directly from our Creator so He's the one who made the claim right after the first writing I wrote for Him on June 16th, 2008. Why would He use me for 7 years before letting me know that I'm His last saint? I have known this fact for 7 years now so I'm very comfortable letting people know who I am.

I can see how uncomfortable you and many other members are in this forum about my claim so I have told one of the moderators that I won't be using those words anymore such as being a saint or the voice of the Lord.

So have some patience and let me prove that I have some knowledge to share in this forum like you believe you do and everyone else who comes in here. We all believe that our knowledge is important and that's why we all come into forums like this. Don't you agree?
Non-Theists often appreciate people making grandiose unsupported claims that make religions look silly in they eyes of readers.
It works both ways my friend. Theists can make grandiose unsupported claims to make atheists look silly, too. I'm in this forum to share some valuable information to anyone who wants to read it. I'm not holding anyone in a corner and forcing them to believe it. Don't you think I should get a chance to share my knowledge like you get to do in this forum?
Psalm139 wrote: and I am not proselytizing.
Yes you are according to several moderators and members.
Proselytizing means that a religious person is trying to seduce someone else into their way of believing. I'm not here to get anyone to join a group. I'm only sharing information that some people will like to hear and others will reject. No one can join my group because I don't have a group supporting me.
Psalm139 wrote: I've already had a conversation with a moderator named Bust Nak. I told him that I wouldn't say that I am the Voice of God anymore. This post came before I had that conversation with him/her.
Prudent decision. Now to eliminate unsupported claims.
I will support everything I share in this forum with biblical prophecies or other means that I can Google up like everyone else does in this forum.
Psalm139 wrote: Besides, no one in this forum has any evidence to support their claim that God exists or doesn't exist. Whoever says they have evidence is a liar.
Does "liar" include those who claim to be "God's last prophet" without supporting evidence?
There will be some members in this forum who will think I'm a liar and I can handle that without any animosity towards them. The evidence I use to support my claims can be seen as real evidence by some members or just a bunch of Googled garbage that most members use in these forums to support their claims.

Why should Googled information be any more important in this forum than the information I use to support my claims?

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #45

Post by Psalm139 »

Haven wrote:
[color=blue]Psalm139[/color] wrote: Did I tell anyone in this forum that they had to believe me? I'm in this forum for the same reason you're in it. You have knowledge that you want to share and so do I. Some members will argue with you and I but some will accept some of it. I don't care if you don't believe the knowledge I share in this forum. You have the right to reject it but you shouldn't be keeping my knowledge from other members who may like what I have to say.
You don't have knowledge, you have empty claims. Knowledge is by definition true and supported by evidence, and the claims you're making are both unevidenced and demonstrably false. This forum is a place for debate; all claims need to be supported with evidence.
Everyone makes empty claims in these forums. They try back up their claims with information they get from Google search and anywhere else they can steal information to make themselves look like they know something. I can do the same exact thing as any member in this forum but I speak everything from the heart. I'm actually very good at Google search since I started on the internet in 1992. So if you need evidence to help you understand my claims, I can't force you to believe any of the evidence I use to back my claims.

Be patient and watch how I respond to the members in this forum without me telling them I am a saint or am the Voice of the Lord. It's only been a few hours since these threads about me were posted and I've already been warned about five times. It takes a little time to adjust to the rules of the forum, especially when I'm surrounded by moderators who are totally fearful I might be different than the rest of the members they are comfortable with.

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #46

Post by Psalm139 »

Danmark wrote:
Psalm139 wrote: I can't bring my body into this forum to prove that I'm God's last saint and ....
What is your basis for claiming you are God's last saint?
And what do you mean by this claim?
We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ. This reign of Christ is the period of time that God has His saints testify to His knowledge, which is where the original writings by the saints came from, although only small tidbits of their original works ended up in the new testament along with religious traditions and Babylonian teachings that the religious Jews were practicing. In other words, the Bible is not the inerrant Word of God. It is filled with Jewish traditions and other pagan teachings mixed with original writings by the prophets and saints.

As soon as the body that's writing this post has been killed, this reign will end. Soon after that, the planned end of this age will happen. I have posted some prophecies about this age ending destruction but if you want, I can post them again so you can se what's coming soon.

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #47

Post by Danmark »

Psalm139 wrote: Besides, no one in this forum has any evidence to support their claim that God exists or doesn't exist. Whoever says they have evidence is a liar.
:warning: Moderator Warning

Please do not call others 'liars.' Lying represents a a knowing false statement and suggests you know someone is intentionally uttering a falsehood, knowing it to be false. Your statement is also a blanket statement, suggesting that EVERYone who claims to have evidence either for or against the existence of God is "a liar." This is against the forum rules.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

KenRU
Guru

Post #48

Post by KenRU »

[Replying to post 46 by Psalm139]

Well then Psalm, you have a lot of theists to convince of the truth of these philosophical cliams of yours. Better get cracking. It will be interesting to see a real, god assigned saint debate bible truths with the varied Christians here. Shouldn't be a problem for you, though, to convince them of your truths, what you being a real live saint and all. Not sure how you'll fair with the non-theists and atheists here .... probably have a tougher time, I'd guess.

I can say that if you want me to believe you, you'd better start whipping out some miracles to prove your self, otherwise your claims get filed away with all of the unverified ones out there.

all the best,
"Religion is an insult to human dignity. With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion." -Steven Weinberg

Haven
Guru

Post #49

Post by Haven »

[color=blue]Psalm139[/color] wrote: We are at the end of the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
Evidence?
[color=darkblue]Psalm139[/color] wrote:This reign of Christ is the period of time that God has His saints testify to His knowledge, which is where the original writings by the saints came from, although only small tidbits of their original works ended up in the new testament along with religious traditions and Babylonian teachings that the religious Jews were practicing.
Evidence?
[color=indigo]Psalm139[/color] wrote: As soon as the body that's writing this post has been killed, this reign will end.
Evidence?
[color=violet]Psalm139[/color] wrote:Soon after that, the planned end of this age will happen.
Evidence?

Psalm139
Banned
Banned

Post #50

Post by Psalm139 »

KenRU wrote: [Replying to post 46 by Psalm139]

Well then Psalm, you have a lot of theists to convince of the truth of these philosophical cliams of yours. Better get cracking. It will be interesting to see a real, god assigned saint debate bible truths with the varied Christians here. Shouldn't be a problem for you, though, to convince them of your truths, what you being a real live saint and all. Not sure how you'll fair with the non-theists and atheists here .... probably have a tougher time, I'd guess.

I can say that if you want me to believe you, you'd better start whipping out some miracles to prove your self, otherwise your claims get filed away with all of the unverified ones out there.

all the best,
Those of you looking for miracles will only believe in the miracle stories of the Bible. I have many miracle stories to share but only chosen believers would believe them. Most Christians have never witnessed a miracle or at least didn't believe they were miracles.

In the scriptures, God tells His people to listen to His voice and obey His commandments. He never told them to wait until a miracle was performed for Him to start listening to His voice. In fact, the Jews that followed Moses around for many years never listened to the voice of God and ended up going astray by worshiping false deities and building false gods.

Why would Jesus say, "My sheep will hear My voice"? Shouldn't have he said, "Watch for miracles to happen for proof that my Father exists"?