Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Proof of the DESIGN Template of the Human Body

Post #1

Post by Davidjayjordan »

To further prove that there is DESIGN in Creation allow me to post the hyperlink to a ten page PROOF of the Golden Section Template of Creation, that absolutely in my opinion and from mathematics and biology prove that a common Creator created all things including us, and that we are not a product of random mutations and luck and chance.

http://www.davidjayjordan.spam/Mathemat ... sign1.html

(with hyperlinks and explanatory graphics, whereas the following is just the text of the first page...)

Mathematical Proof of DESIGN in the Human Body
Page 1
In this article, we shall prove that our human bodies, shape and form is not by chance but by DESIGN. It will prove
conclusively through a detailed mathematical study when following all the hyper links, that we are not a mere hunk of
evolutionary meat that has evolved into the most highly technological orgasm possible, but that our DESIGN. This meaning
obviously and logically that there has to be a DESIGNER

But to start, you will have to know the mathematical ratio called the Golden Section , also called the PHI RATIO, as it is a
precursor to starting this study. For this secret of creation will shake the any unscientific evolutionary belief system in luck
and chance that you might have and rationally compel you to rethink all of science and all the ways life and the laws of nature
were designed whether in distances, and speeds but as well with TIME. For we will establish ETERNAL MATHEMATICAL
TRUTHS and PROOFS that you are indeed special, in that you have been given a divine body whether male or female, and you
are NOT just evolutionary meat floating in an evolutionary cosmos of nothingness created by luck and chance.

Now on with the MATH. But seeing, a visual representation helps us envision this RATIO, lets use graphics to teach this
mathematical concept. Please study this basic class with graphics, SEE Golden Section.

Now, as you discovered, the Golden Section is the most beautiful of all ratios, as we naturally choose it over all others. In other
words, beauty is not subjective but objective and a ratio, that is ingrained into our design, so that we normally are attracted to
it...as BEAUTIFUL. SEE and study What is Beauty

As the Golden Section itself is the ratio of BEAUTY. It can be seen, it literally is an archetype within us, that we appreciate
seeing because it is ONE with us. This is not semantics, as you will learn but a mathematical truth, a geometrical truth, and a
spiritual truth. The Lord created beauty and wants you to appreciate beauty.

You will see the divisions in the DaVinci Man graphics I made, and we shall see its exactness as we go along.

OK, if you are going to understand the Golden section in your Body, you cannot have false humility of shyness. So get out the
tape measure and lets measure your belly button.

What is your belly button, the place from which you were nourished within the womb, as it is the perfect balance between
your upper mass and your lower mass? Closer to your head and shoulders than your feet below. It is your central mass point,
your creative point even though it is not equidistant from your crown to your toes. (Ha..That’s the location the sexy lord put
your divine member at...but that is later.... or do it now. Measure your placement of your divine member whether male or
female... where is it...if you are close to normal proportions, exactly at 50 percent of your total height) Coincidence, SORRY by
now you should know, nothing is by coincidence with the Lord or with His designed Creation. And where is the nourishing
nodules whether male or female, again at the 3/4 mark, even though in females it might be just a bit below because beauty dips
with age.... sometimes)

Whoa, so lets get back to your center of mass, your navel, your connection to life, how far above the ground is it. Measure and
put this down. Then measure your total height!!

Divide your belly button height by your total Height, and what do you get ? If approximating the norm, that answer should be
around .618. as that is the Golden Section. Your navel is at the Golden Section Ratio of your body ?

Its for a reason, because your whole body and not just this easy to measure spot are Golden Section Ratio-ed.

See Golden section Class...

And please, please reframe from telling yourself it is all just luck and chance, and start worshipping the Golden section as if it is
your Golden Calf. And don't excuse these truths because our human body proportions have never changed since the creation of
Adam and sexy Eve.
And then we shall see more Golden section of Beauty within your face and the face of the beautiful.

(excerpt... please the article in FULL before commenting, and do comprehend the template of beauty and power called the Golden Section. Thanks)

IHS

David

PS) For most it takes upwards of an hour or more to understand the Golden Section ratio, and comprehend its implications mathematically.

Therefore do consider taking the time to do so, without shallowing responding beforehand. Do also consider that all the mystery schools taught it, because of its implications as well.

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #11

Post by Davidjayjordan »

But wait a divine minute, this thread is not focused on proving that Jesus is the Designer and Creator, this thread and this article and these grapghs and charts and mathematics tend to show my opinion that there is a DESIGN in our Human Body..... this you can ask yourself whether or not it is true after serious study of these concepts.

Joining up the next step, that a design means there must be a DESIGNER would be logical, but should be on a new and different thread. Lets go step by step and not take too many steps at once. First figure out whether there is a DESIGN or whether your body is [pure luck and chance and coincidence, or whatever theory you might deem appropriate. (Yikes, trying not to offend, can sometimes make ones written words... yucky)

WE can start a whole new thread on Jesus is God, but that would go on the Theology sub-board I believe... lets go step by step and not stumble with the final logical conclusions because we are fearful of the finale and final conclusion and IMPLICATION

Danmark
Site Supporter

Post #12

Post by Danmark »

Davidjayjordan wrote: Once you realize that JESUS wasn't just the son of Mary, wasn't just a good teacher and prophet, and isn't just
a way to get access to the Father for a few of your requests, but that He, Jesus is the Creator Himself, then
everything starts to change. Jesus will no longer then be a mere stepping stone, as so many churchy people
believe.
PS) To know how to receive Him....Click on Salvation God bless you if you do, and much, much more

From http://www.davidjyjordan.com/Jesusisthecreator.html

His Design of beauty and power is the Golden Section.... He consistentlantly used His mathematics to design the world and make sure everything is and was in harmony..... not semantics but vibrational harmony of distances speeds, times, and ALL.
:warning: Moderator Warning

This post not only violates the rules on preaching, it is an active effort to proselytize. Please read the forum rules and the "Guidelines on Preaching."
It is also SPAM promoting a blog. SPAM posts may have their URL's deleted, modified, or disabled.

Please review our Rules.

Moderator warnings count as a strike against users. Additional violations in the future may warrant a final warning. Any challenges or replies to moderator postings should be made via Private Message to avoid derailing topics.

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #13

Post by Davidjayjordan »

[Replying to post 12 by Danmark]

Lets just talk mathematics, and ratios and how beautiful they are without talking about Religion for a while. Just Science and more science....

Please dont ask me about Religion Here. Thanks

Why is the body beautiful and sexy and attractive, lets figure it out mathematically. OK ? Whos into it, its good wholesome science. Anyone interested ?

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #14

Post by Divine Insight »

Davidjayjordan wrote: Why is the body beautiful and sexy and attractive, lets figure it out mathematically. OK ? Whos into it, its good wholesome science. Anyone interested ?
You've already been grossly defeated in this sort of debate by the behavior of humans themselves.

Not everyone is attracted to the same bodies. Or even body types.

What one person finds beautiful or sexually attractive may actually turn another person off sexually completely.

Therefore you can't even apply mathematics to this at all unless you want to get into the whole chemistry and structure of individual brains. But even in that case your points about the Golden Ratio would be lost because everyone still has unique individual preferences for what they see as being "Beautiful or Sexy".

In fact, have you never heard the wisdom, "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder".

That seems to be the case as far as humans are concerned. So the Golden Ratio as some sort of absolute mathematical dictator of what constitutes "beauty" goes down the drain pretty quickly.

So the scientific and mathematical discussion seems to have come to an abrupt end in the face of human subjectivity when it comes to deciding what a person finds to be attractive or sexy.
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by Davidjayjordan »

You responded, so I shall start a whole new thread on this topic......

But do be prepared that I might disagree with you. If that is alright, as I will use math and will use studies, but will follow it 'appropriately with IN MY OPINION'

This thread might not last long... so lets thread softly away and start a new one.

Lets go to Sex and Religion Forum... beauty and sexual attractiveness go together and make us want to make two one... holy holy holy........ now thats union and making two whole....... maybe even adding another to make three...

Do a little math, by being fruitful and MULTIPLYING......

OnceConvinced
Savant

Post #16

Post by OnceConvinced »

Greeeaat. You have to be a mathematician to prove that God exists. Can't he prove his existence in a more simple way that even us non maths people can understand?

Society and its morals evolve and will continue to evolve. The bible however remains the same and just requires more and more apologetics and claims of "metaphors" and "symbolism" to justify it.

Prayer is like rubbing an old bottle and hoping that a genie will pop out and grant you three wishes.

There is much about this world that is mind boggling and impressive, but I see no need whatsoever to put it down to magical super powered beings.

Check out my website: Recker's World

Hamsaka
Site Supporter

Post #17

Post by Hamsaka »

OnceConvinced wrote: Greeeaat. You have to be a mathematician to prove that God exists. Can't he prove his existence in a more simple way that even us non maths people can understand?
Well sure he could, and did according to most theists. This 'mathematical' proof is specifically targeting atheists who are too empirically dense to see the fact of God's existence in how bananas are shaped exactly for the human hand.

Besides, mathematical proof for God sounds good. It sounds smart, and it must be smart, because there is math in it. The appearance of 'smart' is deemed adequate, due to the Dunning-Krueger effect.

Davidjayjordan
Banned
Banned

Post #18

Post by Davidjayjordan »

OnceConvinced wrote: Greeeaat. You have to be a mathematician to prove that God exists. Can't he prove his existence in a more simple way that even us non maths people can understand?

Sure He can, but HERE if we tell people those ways it can be labeled as proselytising. If I answer you I can easily get into trouble for being respectful and answering you in simplier ways. So allow me to reframe from getting into trouble by explaining Him further to you.

But if you want mathematical truths, do ask me and return, and maybe that will be acceptable

Faithful One
Guru

Post #19

Post by Faithful One »

[Replying to post 10 by Davidjayjordan]

Three is no doubt in my mind of intelligent design , with or without the calculations. I find it very hard to believe we started by chance , 3.5 /8 , billion years ago , the very definition of the beginning of evolution , which includes the word chance.

The synchronicity of nature was not coincidence. They state that the animals adapted to the environment , they were not created in harmony with the climate. This is not plausible in the fashion and unison they work together in , to this day. This cycle has been in harmony for millennia.

There has been no changes , as stated already in your threads , which would show any evidence we are still evolving , since the beginning of man, or since records have been kept .

H.sapiens
Guru

Post #20

Post by H.sapiens »

Hey, I'm a reasonable competent math person (complete lower division math majors' sequence plus linear algebra, vector analysis, mathematical ecology, complete lower division physics majors' sequence, and more statistics than I care, or even can, remember. Not to mention: graduate courses in physical oceanography, geophysics, meteorology, and exploratory data analysis) and I've yet to see anything resembling proof coming out of DJJ.