Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

agnosticatheist
Banned
Banned

Magic and challenges

Post #1

Post by agnosticatheist »

I have a question for those who practice magic (Witchcraft, black magic, etc).

If you practice magic and do so to gain certain benefits (power, control, promotions in the workplace, the affection of another person, etc), does this not feel cheap to you?

Where's the challenge in that?

Maybe this is just my personal perspective/preference, but I enjoy challenge, struggle, etc. I like working towards a desired outcome.

Using magic almost seems like using cheat codes in a video game.

What's the point?

Using magic to bring about a desired outcome seems lazy, and maybe desperate too.

But that's just me.

Let me hear from yall.

bluethread
Savant

Re: Magic and challenges

Post #11

Post by bluethread »

help3434 wrote: [Replying to Divine Insight]

So do you really think you can use magic to heal your own body?
Would you consider ingesting snake venom to keep my heart from getting too big magic?

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #12

Post by Yahu »

Pazuzu bin Hanbi wrote:
Can you introduce me to her?
I doubt she is still alive. The last time I saw her was in March 1988. She was dishonorably discharged after I separated from the AF. Every other member of the coven either repented and got saved in prison or died. (Well the ones I know of. See note*) They had tried to kill me with death curses but those curses were sent back 7x. The coven learned the hard way that Yeshua gives Christians power over all the forces of the enemy and we can be (if we know how) far more powerful in countering witchcraft. Of course using witchcraft our-self is forbidden but we can counter any spells or curses to send the forces back on the sender. Even if we don't send those forces back, just breaking them automatically sends 3x back on the sender by their own laws of witchcraft. Yah's law is a 7x evil sent back for evil done.

Liz, that witch, was the most powerful witch in the coven in protection spells. She had to be because she was heavily into sending curses on others. The problem was, she was only prepared for a 3x rebound of any curse she sent. One of her favorite curses was to send sterility curses on men that angered her. I taught the Christians on base how to counter her witchcraft, she ended up brutally beaten by girls on base then was dishonorably discharged for one thing she openly admitted to and was discharged for that on charges of 'conspiracy to commit treason'. All that occurred after I separated from the military. I heard about it from the girls involved several years after the fact. Because no one would testify against her for her criminal activities, many of the girls victimized by her and the coven gave her the blanket party. The Air Force had to see she was back in good health before they could discharge her.

* Note:
Those involved with the coven that were only into 'white witchcraft' had refused to be a part of the drugs (date rape drugs) and curses. Yet being involved in the coven, they were aware of the criminal activities that other members had done and failed to report it. All but one of them had repented and got saved when confronted and arrested when they realized just how evil they had been even just doing 'white witchcraft'. They had to testify against the other coven members before they were dishonorably discharged or face prison time on charges of 'conspiracy to commit treason' and 'prostitution'. (They charged men money to cover costs to attend their weekend orgies off base). Just knowing that coven members had the men involved sabotage a military aircraft in an attempt to strand my wife on TDY deployment was enough for the 'conspiracy to commit treason' charge. The high priestess of that 'white faction' of the coven refused to renounce her goddess but testified. None would testify against Liz. I don't know what happened to her or Liz after they were dishonorably discharged. All the 'black faction' ended up in prison except Liz. All the 'white faction' were dishonorably discharged after testifying.

Of the men involved, many died in prison, killed by other inmates. Many of them had been military cops. Crooked cops involved in gang rape and date rape drugs that tried to frame me as a drug dealer didn't live long in prison when other inmates found out they were crooked cop gang rapists. The coven had recruited heavily out of the Security Police squadron for their parties to help cover up their criminal activities. Only one of them survived. Those that had been crew chiefs (aircraft mechanics) in my wife's squadron were convicted of treason. Two of them got sentences of 85 years in federal prison.

Patty, the second in the 'black faction' also died in prison. All the other black faction members repented and got saved in prison. My ex-wife had been active in their parole hearings as well as the men involved. Ellen, the overall high priestess of both factions had grown up Catholic. She repented of her involvement in witchcraft and went back to Catholicism. She had grown up in my ex-wifes home town, had enlisted with her in a 'buddy program'. After she got out of prison, she returned to her home town and she is the only one I know what happened to after she got out since I heard from my ex-mother-in-law who attended the same Catholic church as her parents. She was run out of town and their house was burnt down while it was up for sale.

With everyone else that failed to repent and renounce their witchcraft dead, either Liz is dead or repented and I can't believe Liz would ever repent. She blamed me for everything that happened to her and the coven and I am still alive. Considering those events took place in the 1988-91 time-frame (well the trials), and a witch like that that wants me dead, I doubt she is still around. On top of that, I am not sterile. I have had 4 sons.

Julie, one of the girls involved with the coven had repented and gotten saved before the coven was arrested. She went to a female friend of mine in the Air Force. Julie had been Liz's roommate in the AF. She stayed in touch with that friend (Estelle) after getting out of the AF. I heard from Estelle years later, when her husband was killed in a car accident (her sterile husband). She wanted me to marry her and told me all that occurred after I had separated. She had attended Liz's blanket party. She knew about what occurred in the hospital through knowledge of Liz's roommate Julie.

The only way I could ever find out what happened to Liz is if I could locate Estelle but she has remarried and I don't know how to locate her. I haven't heard from her in over 10 years. And yes, I have tried with people search services but I don't remember her last name, maiden or married.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #13

Post by Divine Insight »

I'm just amazed to see a Christian so passionately supporting that Witchcraft is real and that their evil deadly curses are real and can not only be cast by witches, but can also be cast by Christians with 7x the power.

If Hollywood gets a wind of this just imagine the witch movies it could produce. It would have "Christian Witches" with their "Christ Power" casting evil spells that are 7x more potent than conventional witches.

It's got to end up being a trilogy. This is just too good for a single movie.

I can't wait for it to come out. :D

Onward Christian Witches!
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #14

Post by Divine Insight »

[Replying to post 12 by Yahu]

By the way, can you provide scriptures to back up your claim that Christians can cast evil deadly spells against witches with 7x the power?

I was never taught that in Sunday school or in church. I also don't recall reading about it in the Bible. So if you would be so kind as to support this claim with scripture I would be much obliged.

Thank you.
[center]Image
[/center]

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #15

Post by Yahu »

Divine Insight wrote: I'm just amazed to see a Christian so passionately supporting that Witchcraft is real and that their evil deadly curses are real and can not only be cast by witches, but can also be cast by Christians with 7x the power.
Christians don't 'cast curses'. Witches perform rituals to summon the right kind of spirit for the type of spell they are casting. Christians don't summon spirits or should be.

I didn't even know any curses had been sent after me and my wife. I had just gotten a 'blessing' in the name of the goddess Diana by the leader of the 'white faction' within the coven. I send ALL SPIRITS sent by witchcraft back on the sender 7x with no knowledge of any curses sent. She THANKED ME for returning her blessing 7x!

The black faction had been sending curses against us and instantly felt their spells rebound. It causes a witch physical pain when a spell rebounds.

Ellen, the High priestess was furious with me. Not only had I rebounded all their spells and curses, but they knew I had instantly. It PROVED to the entire coven that the power of Yah was not only real, but exceeded the power of their witchcraft and proved their high priestess as a liar who taught the coven the Christian god didn't even exist. I didn't even know Ellen was there or involved with the coven much less that she was their high priestess. She was hiding from me in another room of the suite because I would recognize her. She felt the curse break in the next room.

Ellen had also years before put a financial curse on me. I had met Cynthia (my future wife) and Ellen in Tech School. Ellen had sabotaged our first engagement and put the curse on me for the trouble she got into then. 18 months later, after my assignment in Greece, I was stationed with them on the same base, in the same dorm then Cynthia and I renewed our relationship. When my belongings from Greece were shipped to California, they were destroyed in a freak fire. When I rebounded ALL SPIRITS sent by witchcraft, the coven lost about $30k within a week and lost their major revenue stream. They made over $1k a week off their parties and went to taking a loss and had their drug supply flushed because of something I said.

Ellen blamed me for rebounding her financial curse. She had been so happy when she found out about the fire but was furious when the coven lost all their money. Not only did they loose money and assets (drugs) but when what was going on at their parties became common knowledge, girls were demanding their money back who had paid in advance. Then the police ceased their bank accounts when they were put under investigation for dealing in date rape drugs.

Life and death is in the power of the tongue. I have seen it kill people. I warned the men stalking my wife that anyone that raped her would die. As far as I know, all that later drugged and raped her died in prison along with members of the black faction that had tried death curses to punish me for exposing their criminal activities.

Now many Christians unknowingly do witchcraft. They pray their own will into other people's lives in the name of Yeshua. They thereby send demonic forces to do attempt to do their will with the authority given us over the forces of the enemy. That is why a christian should only pray Yah's will be done, not their will. They have the same power with curses but we are to bless not curse.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #16

Post by Divine Insight »

Yahu wrote: That is why a christian should only pray Yah's will be done, not their will. They have the same power with curses but we are to bless not curse.
So why didn't you pray that Yah's will be done instead of sending a 7x evil curse back? :-k

Also, you haven't answered my question of where it states in the Christian Bible that Christians can, or should, cast evil curses on witches in Yah's name and that they will have 7 times the power of the non-Christian witches?

I've studied Christianity for over 40+ years and I've never heard anything like this.

So I would be interested if you could point to the Christian scriptures that instruct Christians to do this. Or even suggest that they could do this even without Yah's permission or instruction.

Thanks.
[center]Image
[/center]

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #17

Post by Yahu »

Divine Insight wrote: [Replying to post 12 by Yahu]

By the way, can you provide scriptures to back up your claim that Christians can cast evil deadly spells against witches with 7x the power?

I was never taught that in Sunday school or in church. I also don't recall reading about it in the Bible. So if you would be so kind as to support this claim with scripture I would be much obliged.

Thank you.
Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

Witchcraft has a law of a 3x return. You reap what you sow. Yah's law is a 7x reaping what you sow.

Being involved in witchcraft and trying to do harm with it to another gets a 7x return of the harm sent by witchcraft. That is a law of Yah. All I do is command that they get that 7x return of anything sent against me or mine. I don't initiate any curses, just rebound existing ones already sent by witchcraft.

The reference to 'heavens as iron' and 'earth as brass' is a reference to their pagan gods and goddesses becoming judgement against them. The forces of their own pagan gods are used against them breaking the 'pride of their power'.

Those involved in witchcraft only get a 3x return during their lifetime by their own laws but get the remainder as torment in hell. That is how the demonic realm justifies carrying out Yah's law. I just command they get all 7x now as they are suppose to get.

Now Yah always allows a chance to repent before the full extent of His wrath falls upon them. Every coven member was not only warned by a prophetic word, they were convinced of the truth of it and given time to repent. ONLY the ones that saw the truth and still rejected the idea of repentance died. Most of them did repent in prison and became Christians, renounced their witchcraft and lived.

No, spiritual warfare is not taught in many denominations. I rescued 3 girls from the coven's party that night. They were the 'new meat' girls that were to be drugged and gang raped that night as part of their initiation into the group. They had been bound to silence about what happened at the parties with curses put on them if they talked. They had all 3 been Christians that didn't know that the parties were run by a coven or what they had gotten involved with before hand. They wanted me to teach them how to break the curses put on them. I just reminded them of the following verse.

Lu 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

All they had to do was repent of being involved with the witchcraft and COMMAND the curse to be broken. They already had the authority. They just needed to use it.

Of those 3 girls, one was Baptist, one was Methodist and one was Presbyterian and none of them had any knowledge of spiritual warfare. It wasn't taught in the fundamentalist demonimations.

Most Christians don't understand the power they wield or are deceived into never using it or misuse it. I wouldn't want to take a Baptist with me when confronting a coven for example at one of their weekend orgies. My wife was a Catholic and was just as ignorant.

The biggest problem is knowing that a witch has put a curse on you. In my case, I got a blessing in the name of a pagan goddess directed at me openly and refused all witchcraft sent against me and my wife. I guess I sent it back 7x because of the verses in Lev.

We were on our 2nd honeymoon and ran into a girl we had met on base that invited us up to their party. They wanted me to come talk to them about some of the rumors around base about us. We had no idea what we were getting involved with. Ellen was trying to get my wife added to the 'new meat' girls and was going to get me blamed for it but I caught them trying to drug our drinks. The 'white faction' was the ones that invited us and didn't have anything to do with the drugs. They were furious with the 'black faction' trying to drug their guests and gave a blessing on our love life on the way out. This was before their main party. They hadn't let the men in yet. It was a Embassy Suites suite with about 30 young witches all in nighties.

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #18

Post by Divine Insight »

Yahu wrote: Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
19 And I will break the pride of your power; and I will make your heaven as iron, and your earth as brass:
20 And your strength shall be spent in vain: for your land shall not yield her increase, neither shall the trees of the land yield their fruits.
21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.
These verses have nothing to do with Christians casting spells on people. These verses have to do with God taking his wrath out on humans directly.
Yahu wrote: Lu 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.
So do you take this to mean that you no longer need to wait for Yah's Will to be done since Yah has given you the power to take your own wrath out on your own enemies via witchcraft done in the name of Yah?

Also, if it was Yah's Will that these evil witches should be dealt with, then why wouldn't Yah have already done that on his own.

Why would Yah need to wait until you ask that His Will be done?

That would imply that Yah needs to wait to get the go-ahead from you before he executes his own Will.

Something doesn't add up here.

I would think that if it's "Yah's Will" that no one practice evil witchcraft, then he should be intervening immediately anytime any one does this thus making the practice of evil witchcraft impossible.

But according to your story these evil witches had been getting away with witchcraft pretty freely until they ran into YOU. :-k

Something just doesn't seem right here.

Where was "Yah's Will" before you came into the picture? :-k
[center]Image
[/center]

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #19

Post by Yahu »

Divine Insight wrote:
Yahu wrote: Lev 26:18 And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.
These verses have nothing to do with Christians casting spells on people. These verses have to do with God taking his wrath out on humans directly.
I never said Christians cast spells! You did. I have NEVER cast a spell. I have never called on any spiritual forces to serve me or my will. I just send evil spirits back to their sources whatever that may be by commanding them to return upon those that sent them.

For Yah to work on earth, He must work through a willing vessel. He gave dominion of the earth over to man. Speaking His consequences upon mankind with the authority granted to us is carrying out His will. It is just stating facts and using our authority over the earth to bring it about. Yah punished people on earth through His people on the earth by giving them the authority to do so. That is why His prophets are so dangerous to the enemy. Any human that speaks with Yah's authority can cause them great harm.

Those verses have to do with consequences of sin of which witchcraft is one of the sins that carries a death penalty. Just being involved in witchcraft is enough for spiritual forces to have the right to kill that individual.

Christians do NOT cast spells or curses. We have authority over spiritual forces. Witchcraft is all about usurping invalid authority by honoring or worshiping false gods which is also a grievous abomination that carries a death penalty.

"All spiritual forces sent into my life by witchcraft I command with the authority given to me as a Christian to return on the sender 7x." Is that a spell or a curse? It is just wasted breath if I don't have any authority to send those forces back. If I do have the authority then I am not usurping invalid authority so therefore not witchcraft. Am I bowing to a false god to gain that authority? Nope. I am only concerned with the god of creation, nothing else is worthy of the title. And BTW, if I didn't have the Holy Spirit within me to back that authority, why would the spiritual forces obey me anyhow? It has nothing to do with me imposing my will. Why would a spirit submit to me?

I don't have any sympathy for anyone stupid enough to meddle in witchcraft to impose their will over other people's life. They deserve the consequences they bring down upon their own head 7x. The Christian isn't the source of that judgement, their own actions against the laws of Yah bring down the judgement of the vary spirits they are trying to usurp control over. Anyone that meddles in witchcraft can be killed by any of the spirits they try to control at any time because their very act of using witchcraft makes them guilty. Spiritual forces are still bound by the laws of Yah. They CANNOT kill an individual that is not guilty of a violation of the law.

That is why the coven could not get any death curses to work in my life. They were told I was not guilty of an offense that enabled them the right to kill me. The coven then switched their focus on getting me to violate a law of Yah that did carry a death penalty so I could be killed. The 1st they tried was adultery but they didn't understand the biblical definition verses the modern definition.

The biblical definition of adultery for example was taking another man's wife or betrothed, generally by force. It had NOTHING to do with being faithful to a wife. A man was allowed both wives and concubines under the law. They thought if they could get me to have sex with any other women, then their death curses would work. That failed. Then they tried to get me to get a woman to have an abortion. That failed as well. I don't condone abortion even when my own wife was pregnant by rape. To shed innocent blood is an abomination. To allow the guilty to bring judgement down upon their own head is Just.

Let everyone reap at least a 7 fold increase for any good they do and a 7 fold increase of any evil they do. How is that evil in any way? It is the same law followed by witchcraft except they only want a 3x return on any evil they do. Then of course they want to use a protection spell so they don't even reap that 3x response of returned evil.

Yahu
Banned
Banned

Post #20

Post by Yahu »

Divine Insight wrote:
So do you take this to mean that you no longer need to wait for Yah's Will to be done since Yah has given you the power to take your own wrath out on your own enemies via witchcraft done in the name of Yah?

Also, if it was Yah's Will that these evil witches should be dealt with, then why wouldn't Yah have already done that on his own.

Why would Yah need to wait until you ask that His Will be done?

That would imply that Yah needs to wait to get the go-ahead from you before he executes his own Will.

Something doesn't add up here.

I would think that if it's "Yah's Will" that no one practice evil witchcraft, then he should be intervening immediately anytime any one does this thus making the practice of evil witchcraft impossible.

But according to your story these evil witches had been getting away with witchcraft pretty freely until they ran into YOU. :-k

Something just doesn't seem right here.

Where was "Yah's Will" before you came into the picture? :-k
What doesn't add up is your concept of what Yah can and can't do on earth.

He gave away dominion over the earth! He does NOT and can NOT just do what He wants here. He has to operate through a willing vessel to do His will with the authority He gave away.

Yeshua regained that authority by living a life flawless under His law and gained back authority then gave it to us.

Yah can NOT lie. Once He speaks a statement it is TRUTH and can not change. He gave away dominion so can NOT have dominion here as a result or it makes Him a liar.

Your concepts of what Yah can and cannot do is flawed. You must blame Him for things that have happened in your life when He is not to blame. He set up His law and left it up to us and the spiritual realms to maintain that law.

So Yes, we have to ask His will be done through our actions. He will not impose His will over us but gave us free will to do so or not.