Moderator: Moderators

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #1

Post by Pipiripi »

The Thousand Years Millennium

The word 'Millennium' doesn't appear in the Bible, although it is used throughout the world to describe the 1000 year millennial reign after the SECOND coming of Christ which we find in Revelation 20:2-7.
( Read it)
So there is no mistaking that this time period is going to be a 1000 years. But when does it start? The popular mainstream teaching is after the church is "rapture," the saints spent 7 years in heaven with Jesus while the great tribulation happens on earth. Then after the 7 years, they believe the church comes back to earth with Jesus where He will reign from Israel for a 1000 years. The rapture teaching is false. The seven years tribulation teaching is false and of course, this teaching of Jesus reigning on earth for 1000 years while the wicked continue to live is also false. So what is the truth? Let's find out.

STARTING POINT FOR THE 1000 YEAR MILLENNIUM.
From here the friendly debate begin.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Re: ..

Post #81

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 75 by Pipiripi]

[b[I posted to you[/b]

This little debate is not about symbols, or at least not yet.

It is about the absence or silence about any "thousand years", in the writings, not only of Peter, but also of Paul, and indeed all the Old Testament.

And it is nowhere in the teachings of Jesus.

You answered
Did you know not that John was the last apostles? The book of Revelation is also the last in the Bible.
That fact is not in the least convincing.

On the other hand, what I have just pointed out, challenged me to revisit the views I held on the millennium at that time, many years ago.

I soon became convinced of the validity of the spiritual view and began advocating it in place of the literal chronological view I had been enthusiastically believing.
My friend I get you already I don't know not how to explain my view of your understanding completely. My English is very bad. Explain me like a child how you see the 1000 years millennium and when it takes place.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Re: What is the 1000 Years Millennium?

Post #82

Post by TripleZ »

Pipiripi wrote:
JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 1 by Pipiripi]

The thousand year reign of Christ and his co-rulers will be the period from just after Harmagedon when Jesus having killed of all the wicked, destroyed all human governments and cast Satan into an abyss of inactivity, will rule over the meek who will finally inherit the earth. Alternative names for this period of 1000 literal years is "judgement day". Humans will enjoy the paradise conditions promised in the bible.

Obviously with only one world government in Christ's hands ruling (from heaven) over this our present planet earth, there will be better living conditions on earth. All suffering, emotional pain and anxiety will end (Rev 21:4). The earth will be cleansed of pollution, war, sickness and mankind will be cleansed of Adamic sin and eventually enjoy perfect life in perfect living conditions in full harmony with Jehovah our Grand Creator and with each other.

FURTHER READING:
https://www.jw.org/en/publications/book ... ear-reign/
I think that you must read Revelation 20:2-7. Read it carefully and THINK.
First of all, the true Church will be taken to be with Yeshua, then, the trib starts and great Trib begin.. After the great trib ends, all those who have came out believing will also be with the Lord to rule over Israel.. BTW Matthew 24 is NOT the tribulation......Matthew applies only to Israel....

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #83

Post by TripleZ »

JehovahsWitness wrote: [Replying to post 5 by Pipiripi]

♦ QUESTION: What happens after the 1000 YEAR rule of Christ?

After this 1000 year idyllic existence under Christ's rule, the bible explains that Satan the Devil (who had been chained and cast into a pit, inactive and unable to hurt mankind in any way) will once more be let loose. But Why?!
  • Until then all humans had been imperfect, weakened by inherited sin (see Romans 5:12). But would humans off their own free will in a perfect state (similar to Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden) choose God's rule or Satan? Adam and Eve failed this test, even though perfect they chose to oppose their God. In order to see if perfect humans, human without sin, would remain loyal to God, one last test would be necessary. It is for this reason Satan will be released from his 1000 year captivity to try once more to tempt people - people who for the first time in history are perfect sinless individuals (see Rev 20:7,8).

Incredible as it may seem, some will indeed choose to join Satan in a final confrontation between good and evil (read Rev 20:8b). The outcome of this war is inevitable, God's ruling King JESUS will win and all those judged unworthy of everlasting life, having failed this final test will be destroyed forever along with Satan the Devil himself (Rev 20:10, 15).
Thus will end the 1000 year rule of Christ. All will have been returned to the order originally purposed in the Garden of Eden, obedient humans will be perfect and able to live on this planet earth in peace and perfect harmony with God and each other. Forever!

Hallelujah!

JEHOVAH'S WITNESS

RELATED POST

REV 20:1-3 What will happen to SATAN during the 1000 year rule of Christ?
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 325#905325

,, this is Romans 8:22 Rom 8:22 We know that until now, the whole creation has been groaning as with the pains of childbirth;
Rom 8:23 and not only it, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we continue waiting eagerly to be made sons — that is, to have our whole bodies redeemed and set free.
,, do you really believe that Gods KiNgdom is a DEMOCRACY ?

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #84

Post by Pipiripi »

TripleZ wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:

The thousand year reign of Christ and his co-rulers will be the period from just after Harmagedon when Jesus having killed of all the wicked, destroyed all human governments and cast Satan into an abyss of inactivity, will rule over the meek who will finally inherit the earth. Alternative names for this period of 1000 literal years is "judgement day". Humans will enjoy the paradise conditions promised in the bible.

Obviously with only one world government in Christ's hands ruling (from heaven) over this our present planet earth, there will be better living conditions on earth. All suffering, emotional pain and anxiety will end (Rev 21:4). The earth will be cleansed of pollution, war, sickness and mankind will be cleansed of Adamic sin and eventually enjoy perfect life in perfect living conditions in full harmony with Jehovah our Grand Creator and with each other.

FURTHER READING:
First of all, the true Church will be taken to be with Yeshua, then, the trib starts and great Trib begin.. After the great trib ends, all those who have came out believing will also be with the Lord to rule over Israel.. BTW Matthew 24 is NOT the tribulation......Matthew applies only to Israel....
If Matthew 28:19-20 is true, then it is for all nations. And also Jesus has died for everbody. My friend don't just take a verse and makes your own story the way they have teached you. When somebody give me a verse to go and see what it says like you just did, I'm going to read the story why that verse is in there. And from there I bring it to my time. Go read the book of Hebrews once more, but before you read, pray God for open your mind to understand what is teaching there. GOD bless.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #85

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:

[b[I posted to you[/b]

It is about the absence or silence about any "thousand years", in the writings, not only of Peter, but also of Paul, and indeed all the Old Testament.

You answered
Did you know not that John was the last apostles? The book of Revelation is also the last in the Bible.

On the other hand, what I have just pointed out, challenged me to revisit the views I held on the millennium at that time, many years ago.

I soon became convinced of the validity of the spiritual view and began advocating it in place of the literal chronological view I had been enthusiastically believing.
My friend I get you already I don't know not how to explain my view of your understanding completely. My English is very bad. Explain me like a child how you see the 1000 years millennium and when it takes place.
The 1000 years is the age of the throne of grace, which began when Jesus' ministry began and Satan became bound. It continues until his return to crush Satan and his followers and usher in the new order, the new heaven and earth that paradise is.

It is the age in which the good news of the kingdom of God is being proclaimed as Jesus did, and commanded of us. Us who have responded and entered the kingdom, having been born of the Spirit, the first resurrection, and become a royal priesthood.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #86

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote:
Pipiripi wrote:

[b[I posted to you[/b]

You answered

The 1000 years is the age of the throne of grace, which began when Jesus' ministry began and Satan became bound. It continues until his return to crush Satan and his followers and usher in the new order, the new heaven and earth that paradise is.

It is the age in which the good news of the kingdom of God is being proclaimed as Jesus did, and commanded of us. Us who have responded and entered the kingdom, having been born of the Spirit, the first resurrection, and become a royal priesthood.
That is the 1000 years millennium in heaven. Not on earth like the rapture theory teached.

TripleZ
Banned
Banned

Post #87

Post by TripleZ »

Pipiripi wrote:

FURTHER READING:

,, what a load of rubbish and lies,, SHOW US THE SCRIPTURE..TO SUPPORT YOUR SUPPOSITIONS...
Seriously, so what do YOU believe ?

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #88

Post by Checkpoint »

[Replying to post 85 by Pipiripi]
That is the 1000 years millennium in heaven. Not on earth like the rapture theory teached.
Please show where it is stated in Revelation 20 that it is in heaven.

Pipiripi
Banned
Banned

Post #89

Post by Pipiripi »

Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 85 by Pipiripi]
Okay, we must let the Bible interpreted itself.

Rev 20:4-5. And read John 14:1-3, Acts 2:9-11.

Checkpoint
Prodigy

Post #90

Post by Checkpoint »

Pipiripi wrote:
Checkpoint wrote: [Replying to post 85 by Pipiripi]
Okay, we must let the Bible interpreted itself.

Rev 20:4-5. And read John 14:1-3, Acts 2:9-11.
Rev 20:4-5 is about the first resurrection, not about heaven.

John 14:1-3 is about the coming of the Holy Spirit, not about heaven.

Acts 3:20-21 is about the new heaven and earth, not about the millennium.