Moderator: Moderators

Yusef
Banned
Banned

☆ Can one/men Change Predictions!!? ☆

Post #1

Post by Yusef »

Wawooo...

Hi non-fool people both Theists and atheists.

Well,
I was mentioned that i'm a Tiger-year born and have avarice to sending/writing so much stilted and useful/authentic/powerful and since i have avarice, then I think with myself that: now I decide do a thing[writing/working/typing/saying/...],
Then I tell myself, o' now you wanna do that, then it's the better if add a few some more..
Then frequently after any additional, i want to add a bit the more while i come out from myself and see Oh! so much patience should i have for these many things..
i cancel/withdraw that haha :)
Unless when i feel it is very important/necessary :-| :?
Then i see that as my duty to do

Well,
One of them is Bada'
Bada' is one of the most important difference between Shi'a-sunni beliefs in Islam
That sunnies condemn us for that..
Even several fool priests of Shi'a deny that like them!!!

Well,
What Bada' is
Bada' means an Event/happening is foretold from
  • God/Prophets/Messengers or
    Magicians/Spirituals or
    Dreams
Then it wont be done!! because of your own/others':
  • Deeds,
    Behaviors,
    Worshipping,
    Prayers,
    Changing,
    Upgrading...
It's one the most important things that I looked at beliefs of Shi'a versus any other beliefs!

Question for Debating
  • What is view point of your beliefs about that!?
    Whether this is Justly/Fairly or not, and why/how!?
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Post #2

Post by Yusef »

Hi deav fviends,
Fistv of all watch this movie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Final_Destination

It makes your mind to questions which arrive at the Bada'
I assume your beliefs are the better! Well, be soldier of God and convert me. By your own reasonings also tell me my wrong beliefs and why..>> :study:

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Prophet Solomon and Azrael

Post #3

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: Hi deav fviends,

picture source: https://www.crcpress.com/Differential-F ... 1466510005

Shi'a Hadith
...Prophet Solayman(pbuh), God Gave him greatest powers/abilities to be king of everything..
Once one went to him, then the Angel Ezra'el(pbuh) came to them and looked at the man this form :l and angry/amazed then the man asked the Prophet:
- who was he!!?
- he was The Angel Ezra'el
- what he wants!!??
- your soul
- oh! Please make me far from here to a far foreign land..
- okay
Then the Prophet [Miracle] made him far from Israel tk India jungles
Then immediately Ezra'el appeared along him!! With smile
- now you want to get my soul and kill me, but I ask you tell me why before was angry :o and surprised but now are smiling!?
- because I had been commanded get your spirit today HERE!, and i was amazed that you were in Israel and how do you want to go India take a while several weeks/months it has necessary while I met you here!
Re: Albert Einstein converted to Shi'a for curving the time

Haha waoowww
I await for any clever person who realize what the Bada' is while I myself fill all that's tables of its crossword

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Prophet Joseph and well and Kingdom

Post #4

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 3 by Yusef]

Isn't there anyone who realize that!?? :-|

Well,
I bring an other example means i solve a raw/column of side by side of the concept "Bada'" that it be more cleared to solve completely:

According to the Shi'a Hadith
God Gave Prophet Joseph(pbuh) some manners:
1- anyone who be against him, the same enmity converts to gift for him!!
2- ...

Well,
We zoom on the same manner:
...Prophet Yusef[Joseph](pbuh) explained his dream to his father Prophet Ya'qub[Jacob](pbuh) and the brothers,
Then the brothers wanted to cancel the advantage of dream and toke him into the well,
But the same reaction was what made the dream true!! :)

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Prophet Solomon and Azrael

Post #5

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote:
Yusef wrote: Hi deav fviends,

picture source: https://www.crcpress.com/Differential-F ... 1466510005

Shi'a Hadith
...Prophet Solomon(pbuh), God Gave him greatest powers/abilities to be king of everything..
Once stayed on his palace's porch for everyone wills, ask him anything..
One was wonderful and came to him,
- He asked Why do you are wanderer and your face has been yellow!!??
- because today I saw Azrael came to me and was angry!!!
- Ok, what can i do for you!?
- O' Solomon, you are commander of everything, please call Air/Wind to carries/takes me far from here..
- Ok.
Then he went to jungles of India ag ghe moment
And saw the Angel Azrael(pbuh) was standing up allng him with smile and got his soul/spirit
Then once he met the Prophet(pbuh), the Prophet asked:
- Why were you angry about that servant and made him far from his town!?
- No! J wasn't angry! He misunderstood! Rather I was amazed for myself that God Was Commanded me to get his soul that time in that jungle, take a while I visited him here in this town!
Then was amazed that how does he existed here take a while I should get his soul several time further and wven if he had 100 wings, he wouldn't able go there!! While I visited him there!!

Re: Albert Einstein converted to Shi'a for curving the time

Haha waoowww
I await for any clever person who realize what the Bada' is while I myself fill all that's tables of its crossword
🔠》》[url=http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=926469#926469] Again The Similarity/Verification/Connection/Test Keyword for the Crossword [/url]《《🔡🔢🅰🅱 wrote:Revelation/12:17
Then the dragon was angry with the woman, and went off to make war on the rest of her children, those who keep the commandments of God and hold the testimony of Jesus.
Qur'an/16:43
And We sent not before you except men to whom We revealed [Our message]. So ask [Ahl-Al-Zikr]the people of the message if you do not know.
Shi'a/Hadith
These AhluzZikr in the Qur'an 16:43 are we 12 Imams of Shi'a
Barnabas/220:20
And this mocking shall continue until the advent of Muhammed, the messenger of God, who, when he shall come, shall reveal this deception to those who believe in God's law.'
John/16:13
But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth
My Analyze:
Everything → Encoder[God] → The Holy Books
The Books → Decoder[Ahl-ul-Bayit] → Ahadith of Shi'a
Ahadith → Detectors[Doers/Scientists] → Everything
Ref: http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... 234#906234

Qur'an:
4:78. Wherever you may be, death will catch up with you, even if you were in fortified towers. When a good fortune comes their way, they say, “This is from God.� But when a misfortune befalls them, they say, “This is from you.� Say, “All is from God.� So what is the matter with these people, that they hardly understand a thing?

62:8. Say, “The death from which you flee will catch up with you; then you will be returned to the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible, and He will inform you of what you used to do.�

Prophet Jesus(pbuh)
Shame on you! You say the death is truth but abscond from it!!?

Yusef
Banned
Banned

How Arabs army attacks to Iran

Post #6

Post by Yusef »

An other example/narration
about trying to changing predictions:

The most correct narration of attacking Arabs army to the empire of Iran

Mobeds[Priests] of Zoroastrianism of Sasanied Empire from Esfahan, Hamadan, Merv, and several cities
made a consultation and told together we understood through stars that
the last Prophet came to Arabs and one came after him with name 'Abubakr'
the second will be 'Umar' that during his caliphat they attack to Iran
well, we should kill/murder those new-Muslims of here
also attack to Arab's lands
Then details of this conference arrived at Umar the second caliph,
He was been fearful and made consultation with Ali(pbuh), Zubayr, Talha, Uthman, etc.. and told: may a fire mount there was between Iran and us how neither they attack nor we to them,
Then asked each one of them their opinions
And each one of them voted to making a great army from around Arabian lands for attack..
But Hadhrat Ali(pbuh) said: Nope! We are the same who were 313 people whom God Made us won versus thousands soldiers of the war 'Badr',
Therefore we make an army from Basra and divide that 3 parts:
1- one group for defensive army for if they attack
2- one group for defense those people of Book[Jews/Christians] whom are under government of Muslims
3- one group for defense women/kids

At all this was narration of attacking that shows those Mobeds[Priests] through stars saw a series of events of future, but they means my own maternal forefathers who were Zoroastrians,
One of wrong of Zoroastrianism [quoting from Shi'a Hadith] was/is 'Jabr'[Forcing] for the same reason call them Gabrs!
And under Jabr, whole lifetime of people are absolutely under the thing God Has Written for them from beginning!! Not-changable!!
And they attacked to Arabian lands and were been lost versus them
Take a while if they were been stayed on their own places, wouldn't there been any war!!

Now you readers should realize completely what the 'Bada'' tells!
Got it!??

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Capabilities of Prophet Joseph

Post #7

Post by Yusef »

It seems either there isn't any scholar here,
Or real scholars haven't read this post yet,
Or arrogant people don't want to discuss about that

Well,
It's not important.
Because as i mentioned before,
Shi'a Hadith
"...Duty of the faithful is run toward scholars, and duty of scholars is public their knowledge"

And i do my own duty, although one person read and be guided or not.

Well,
Shi'a Hadith
Another capability that God Gave Prophet Yusef(pbuh) is how when he talks about a thing, the same would be right!
...one wanted make the Prophet shameful/kidding(Na'udoBllah) means make his talking wrong/error/false. and asked him:
- O' Yuzarsif! I dreamt last night ....[told a thing that it's interpretation was death]
- This is about your death soon!
- hahahaaa
Then after several hours he died!!
Take a while he wasn't dreamt that, but God WantED his[Yusef's] foretold be right!!

Well,
I will learn you completely later by the Timeline of Adobe Premiere mixed with Algorithm

Did you realize what the Bada' says!?

See,
Teachers of Electronic/Mechanic/Chemistry etc... these discus/debate together only under Theory!
But
The Technicians do the same things and HAVE TO repair/make/fix them in ACT! not theory!!
So this is the difference between those priests who discuss/debate around the Religions,
Take a while the Doers/Pure faithful walk/run on the path of Religion PURELY!
because owners of Machines/Devices have paid money to them and ASK them repairing truly!
Take a while students only ask teachers to learn theories..

Do you understand!??

Theory Vs Deed
You ask teachers about your car that is damaged,
One tells it's for fuel, One tells about injectors, one about fuel pump etc.. and they say only their pwn opinions/theory..
But one who you take your car for repair, he have to repair and find the most correct fault...

Imagine you have taken your car to the Mechanic,
then he tell you the problem is for Battery and you change the battery
But your car's engine doesn't start!!
Surely you ask him your car's health!! And tell him: i see my car doesn't run!! How do you say its problem is for battery!!

Those pure servants too.
They see themselves to having to find the most correctness not only Theory!!

And one should seek and seek and seek till understand/find all Truths and be able to Metaphysics!
Otherwise
  • * Either his Mechanic[Priest] hasn't talked the truth for him,
    * Or the Mechanic hasn't studied truly,
    * Or teachers of the Mechanic weren't true teachers,
    * Or he himself hasn't done the commandments of the Mechanic[Priest] truly!

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Bada' about Jews of Prophet Moses[pbuh]

Post #8

Post by Yusef »

Yusef wrote: An other example/narration
about trying to changing predictions:

The most correct narration of attacking Arabs army to the empire of Iran

Mobeds[Priests] of Zoroastrianism of Sasanied Empire from Esfahan, Hamadan, Merv, and several cities
made a consultation and told together we understood through stars that
the last Prophet came to Arabs and one came after him with name 'Abubakr'
the second will be 'Umar' that during his caliphat they add our lands, Iran to their own empire
This was true narration
well, we should kill/murder those new-Muslims of here
they in theory/doctrines don't believe in Bada' but in act believed!!
Because
How can they were understood adding lands of Persia to Arab's through stars[prediction]
And how
They planned for cancel that event!!?

Shi'a Hadith:
Once Allah[Jalla Jalaluh] SaiD Prophet Moses[pbuh]: I want to punish your nation by famine..
Then the Prophet delivered this happening to his people[Jews]
Then Jews made their houses connected together and were been ready to the famine
Then the appointed time arrived and wasn't been any famine!!
Then the Prophet[pbuh] asked God,
Then God AnswerED: because of this act they did! [Connection their houses] I Forgave them.

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Predestination Bada' Vs Forcing/FreeWill

Post #9

Post by Yusef »

Tonight means about 12 hours ago I was so tired, then purely asked God to Get me even if it will be the darkness in my predestination what is better than these people of the jungle i live..
Exactly the same prayers of David and Habaquq[pbu both]...
Then i remembered that an important concept still is to provide..
Them I made this clip:

[Youtube][/youtube]

Ref: Multiverse Vs Universe

Well,
Around the concept of Predestination we have 2 theories
  • 1. Jabr[Forcing]: that here God ForceS everyone and timeline of all the creatures was been written by God before their creating
    2. Ikhtiyar[Free Will]: that here God just CreatED the creatures and Has Taken them on an absolute optionally
Well,
The only belief that has solved this concept; it's Shi'a-Islam that says:
-Narrator: is that FreeWill!?
-The Imam: God Is the more merciful that let His creatures free that they go to darkness..
- Is that Forcing!?
- ..God Is the more merciful that Force the creatures to the false ways..
- What then!!?
- a thing between these 2 items!

Well,
The fools condemn us and say: by Bada' you have made god ignorant! And you say an event is predicted and shall be occurred, but men change that and skip!!!
Also you say god will be remorseful, means god hasn't knowledge about the future!!

Well,
This clip I made, this opens all of your mind to realize/understand/recognise 100%
Then will say: ahaaaa what fools we were!!!

One about 20years ago I was running toward the school.. Then asked myself: Now God KnowS I will go through this alley! Now i change my path and go through one other alley!!
Then thought and told myself that Nope! God KnowS i was been through this alley then i decided to change the path!! Again and again and i realized that everything i/we even decide, it will be in the Knowledge of God!

Second example:
I was watching the cartoon Tom & Jerry and saw the cat was sawing the tree and the dog felt that the tree will be falling on its house, then changed position of the house and the tree fell down on that new position it was changed!!

Well,
All of predictions of Magicians/Jinns/evils are predicting from the timeline of the video clip,
Also many predictions that are from God to the Prophets, those are about the Timeline NOT from The Exported Clip!!
This is the same thing all have difference together!!

Look!
  • The Timeline is changeable!
    But
    The Exported Clip never changes!
Althoug God KnowS bit by bit of changing of the Timeline from the first frame to the end!

Do you understand!?
Ask the scientists if not.

This was the last duty that was heavily tired me
May God Get me this night or Send the Saviour this year, or even Send Gog&Magog to behave the same behavior these people have had :(

Yusef
Banned
Banned

Re: Predestination Bada' Vs Forcing/FreeWill

Post #10

Post by Yusef »

[Replying to post 9 by Yusef]

Well,
Now we wanna connect the Programming to the Adobe Premiere;
Well,
We told that there are infinite layers at second by second and moment by moment of the Timeline,
And bit by bit of each one of them is changeable by OURSELVES/OTHERS/GOD!
The Changeable is including:
  • Hiding
    Editing
    Removing
    Adding
    Choosing
    Selecting
    Cleaning
Well,
In the programming we have also these that IF x THEN be y or etc...

In the Timeline also God Is Seeing the Timeline and SeeS 7 years later an important event is along us!
And God SeeS all the layers of that period of the prediction!
Then TellS us: for example: The Sufiyani will rise and murders human wildly and X and Y...
But here God HaS Told us just a layer of several layers!
And SeeS if we choose an other layer, then can change his murdering lighter!
Although God The Only, Himself KnowS which one of the layers we will select and how much we will edit/change... but He WarnS us about comming him and SeeS that he will coming in all of the layers of that period! But the quality of his murdering depends on the people!

Well,
According to the Ahadith of Shi'a, coming of Sufiyani, Yamani, Al-Mahdj and his group will be certainly but God HaSn't Said us about whole the qualities they will do!
Although bir by bit of the events is within the exported file.
But God Has Given us from the Timeline

Also the Magicians/Jinns/Predictors/Prophets/Orhers tell us somethings from a layer of a period of a part of the Timeline that maybe occurred or not