Feedback and site usage questions

Moderator: Moderators

stubbornone
Banned
Banned

Please finish your vendetta #2

Post #1

Post by stubbornone »

Mods, there seems to be a comprehension problem about my actions. Somehow, you seem to be under the illusion that I have returned to JUST THIS section of the forum with the intent of ‘rehabilitating’ myself by accepting lies? Well, I apologize, I thought my intent was clear, but clearly that is not the case. I did not come to accept the narrative of accusation that has been hurled at me, and now others, I came to condemn it. I came here specifically to question the integrity and honor of those who not only asked me to accept lies under the duress of ‘discipline’ and ‘banning’, but have no problem doing the same thing to others with a sense of virtual impunity.

A reminder, I am a Soldier. I have been shot at, had people try to stab me, had rockets and artillery shot at me, bombs buried and detonated in attempts to kill me, I have even had grenades thrown at me. None of those things deterred me from doing what was right, none of those things could compel me to accept a lie. In fact, I have generally found that threatening people, though possibly bringing short term compliance before overt rebellion when people just get fed up.

I would have thought that when the seizure of imaginary tokens did not ‘force’ me to accept a series of lies, that my opinion of your ‘power’ would have been clear. What then do you think my opinion is of your final warning? Do you think I feel threatened? Do you think it’s a threat to prevent me from … well, I am not debating on your forum am I? All you are doing is attempting to bully me into silence. You are attempting to force me to abandon integrity itself … under the illusion that petty power to ban me from a forum I am not participating on would be so dire a threat that I would abandon the standards of Christ himself and accept ‘discipline’ based first on false allegations and then on ‘not shutting up about it in accordance with the forum rules’?

What on earth is wrong with you so called Christians? This is indeed my final warning to this moderation team. Each of you knows that I am telling the truth and, as you have accepted the standards of Christianity, one whose strength that is routinely exalted right here on this forum is the public nature of those standards and the ability to held against them, and you can choose either integrity in Christ, or you can choose pettiness and the hollow victory of faux honor by ‘silencing’ me with you awesome internet powers.

I am in Hawaii. Tomorrow is Friday. I assure you that I will be quite fine having been silenced from the forum with my integrity before Christ intact.

Now for Lux, as you can find no logical reason to revisit anything, I ask you as a priest to explain your reasoning. Again, I have proven this many times, three atheists decided that anything critical of atheism could be branded ‘bigoted’ did they not? Yet when one of their members dismissed ALL Christian sources as bias and inadmissible (basically, all Christians are liars so we should ignore everything that say as a matter of accountability), well, I challenged that as a ‘bigoted’ statement. Please bear in mind that I was a brand new member of this forum when this happened. I have no problem with barring the use of the word bigot, but I have enormous problems with holding the most junior member of the forum MOST accountable, into the ONLY ONE ACCOUNTABLE, for the use of the word on this forum.

Indeed, do you think the atheists who lined up that gaffe felt the least bit of apprehension about doing it? Or, having witnesses the flimsy excuses of those who protest this tactic and having watched one Christian after another be banned for standing up to it – might it be possible that these atheists believe that have struck utter gold with this dishonorable tactic commonly known as flame bait?

And tell me Lux, is it correct, even after this process is documented repeatedly to turn a blind eye to your ‘boss’ as he, on several occasions, continuous to erroneously accuse someone of dragging that tactic onto the forum? Please share with us all why you would think there is no logical reason to examine that process? Why you think that ignoring it is actually beneficial for a ‘Christian’ forum specifically, or just sound moral conduct in general.

I would love to hear an actual answer to that question, as all I have gotten from mods on that account are a series of excuses … and threats to stop asking it. I am not cowed and will not be. So, you can either choose integrity and provide an honest answer, or, in accordance with this forum’s rules, you must ban me. A priest, because he will not accept a lie – or the excuses of a lie.

For Liam, tell me brother, when a brand new poster is subjected to the treatment above, why does it take four months to … not get a straight answer? Its bull s*** isn’t it? And yes Liam, that is a swear word, used deliberately to illustrate a point. You see when an honest man tells you that he is not swearing, nor intending to swear, it perhaps best to accept what an honest man is saying rather than manifest the magical, but fake, ability to read someone else’s mind. An honest man, like above, will fully acknowledge when he is swearing. True enough, it isn’t fully up to the standard I set for myself, but that is what atonement is for, and the words of the Prophet himself? In this case I am grateful once again for the ability to impart some small amount of his wisdom.

“I love that man better who swears a stream as long as my arm yet deals justice to his neighbors and mercifully deals his substance to the poor, than the long, smooth faced hypocrite.�

It made you mad did it when someone stood up to your decision? What do you think happens when you hurl deliberately false allegations at people? Which are of course, not against the rules … so long as they are not aimed at mods? Of course, even true statements aimed at mods violate the forum rules. The standards of Christianity apparently have a dual application do they? One for internet forum mods and another for peons who merely post?

For Osteng, brother, this is your last call to repentance. One of the questions we hold dear when we accept a Temple Recommend is to be able to honestly answer the question, “Are you honest in your dealings with your fellow men?, with a, “Yes.� There are of course human failings in there that are covered by HONEST ATONEMENT through the sacrament. There is however a point at which continual disobedience has consequences. That you have double down at each call to repentance and flexed your miserly internet muscle rather than acknowledge a mistake is … displeasing. That you would throw your subordinates in as cover to avoid honest interaction with your fellow men … even more displeasing. This is you final warning brother, repent. Either that, or you must turn in your Temple Recommend. You may, in a temporal sense get away with it, but we both know that now, when your accounting comes, I will be there to testify what you did with tiniest bit of authority you assumed when you created this ‘Christian’ debate forum. You chose to follow the standards you signed up with before Christ, or you abandon them. Your choice here is binding. Permanent.

Bear in mind Osteng, I know where I stand on that question about honesty in dealing with my fellow men. And we both know that at any point you could have simply acknowledged that, yes indeed, stubby did not drag the tactic of bigotry onto this forum as you repeatedly accused me of - indeed 'disciplined' me for - taking my imaginary tokens in an attempt to silence me? How is that working out?

To the other mods, I will remind you that I gave a couple of predictions before I stepped away.

#1 – that as this problem did not begin with me, neither would it end with me. Nor will it end without ACKNOWELDGEING THAT THERE IS A PROBLEM. And so, we see just that do we not? When you can condemn and punish the innocent with impunity, and you do … and you get away with it … why would any of you assume that it will stop? Rather than get worse?

Before I arrived:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=21435
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=21222

And after I left:
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22260
http://debatingchristianity.com/forum/v ... hp?t=22247

#2 – I pointed to the demographics and predicted the slim majority of Christians would be surpassed by atheists. That has come to pass, and that imbalance will only get worse as we abandon integrity to pursue vendettas rather than enforce standards.

I should not need to remind fellow Christians that the Savior cannot dwell in a place where integrity and honesty has been not just abandoned, but buried under threats and accusations. Indeed, why would he? You have a choice to make, as I am willfully violating your ‘standards’ in favor Christ’s, you must choose to either ban me in accordance with this ‘Christian’ forum’s rules, or to acknowledge that there is truth in my words.

In either case, my participation on this forum is done. And no matter what you decide, tomorrow is Friday, and I will be in the temporal version of paradise. The consequences of your actions will become permanent on this thread as my real intent is reached either way. Either this effort will have achieved some self examination and change and simply go away, or every Christian who is subjected to the treatment and castigation that I was will find in these words the continuing testimony the dishonor of this forum. If you assume that banning me means there is no consequence to what has been done, to what continues to be done, and what will not doubt be done …

Well, don’t let the Bible and History’s lesson’s on the lack of wisdom in abandoning integrity be any further warning on the consequences to follow your decision.

For the atheists on the forum, this is the indeed the difference between Christianity and atheism. Not only do we have the moral failure of the atheists whose conduct started this and their utter failure to address this situation and own up to their actions, and after listening to the haughty claims of atheists that they are honest men by ‘choice’ and by ‘logic’ – well, I am personally not terribly impressed by their honest silence on this matter, but we have atheists who tell us they value integrity noticeably cowed by, “Well, the mods have spoken and that is good enough for me!� To so easily be dissuaded from honor and integrity … because one is threatened with banning from internet forum? What a shallow concept integrity must be to you atheists – your shattering silence on the repeated and months long documentation of the flame bait issue is a testament to ‘honesty’ of atheism.

I once again appreciate the reminder that abandoning atheism was the correct choice all those years ago, and thank almighty God for the strength to endure not just violence and maintain integrity … but the confiscation of imaginary tokens as well.

This is your final warning mods. Take your action one way or the other, but here, your decision is final one way or another. My purpose in documenting the slander that I and others were tarnished with is complete. I rest well knowing that I am truthful, and that I have enough courage to remain true to the honorable path … even if it means I will ever again be able to participate in a forum I am not participating in.

Every Christian is watching whether you think it’s best to, as predicted, silence a Christian on your forum for not accepting a lie, or whether the Christians of this forum have enough integrity to acknowledge that a mistake was made.

The consequences of your decision, brought about by your own threats, will be binding and have consequences one way or another for this forum.

Three things have brought us to this point: false accusations (buttressed by omissions), threats to just accept it, and my refusal to do that. Watching it now happen to other Christians? Christ cannot dwell in a place where integrity is attacked.

So please, finish the vendetta. Ban me. Silence me. You can even have a ‘different’ mod place this into the discipline section where everyone will see the ‘difference’ and wonder what is up? And when they examine it? Undoubtedly some will find your banning justified. However, every Christian watching the behavior? Exposed to the behavior I document here? They will the truth of it. They will see the utter refusal to acknowledge the mistake, the petty threats, and the bullying attempts for acceptance of a lie or banning. Everyone of them. And they will know. That is, of course, my intent.

Tomorrow, I will still be in Hawaii. I will still be happy in the fellowship of actual Christians, and will find a little pride in being able to stand before God and tell him truthfully, that when it counted, I did not abandon honesty. And since I value honesty, and am indeed willing to defend it, its pretty clear to all concerned, including me (as it was months ago) that this ‘Christian’ community is most definitely not a place for me.

Osteng, turn in that Temple Recommend.

Now, finish your vendetta.

LiamOS
Site Supporter

Post #2

Post by LiamOS »

Moderator Action

Locking the thread with my internet superpowers.

Please review the Rules and Tips on starting a debate topic.