WHAT EXISTS BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF UNIVERSE?

Creationism, Evolution, and other science issues

Moderator: Moderators

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #1

Post by sridatta »

Today, the logical analysis is not only sharp but also steady due to experimental verification of every concept. The receiving nature of the people is quite stable due to the scientific analysis. People are not fast in applying the theoretical tautology to arrive at hasty conclusions.

In view of the stability of the phase of intelligence, the projection of the real unimaginable nature of God will not face the danger of non-existence. The scientist may not believe any miracle and may say that nothing is unimaginable. But the scientist must accept the unimaginable boundary of the universe.
The scientist may argue like this:- “When the universe is imaginable made of imaginable cosmic energy as the fundamental cause, how can you say that the boundary of the universe is unimaginable? Just like the ocean is water, the boundary of the ocean must be also be the same water. Hence, the boundary of the imaginable universe must be also imaginable”.

This type of argument is not acceptable if you analyze the subtle point of the boundary. When you reach the edge of the ocean and stand on it, you must find water on one side and the land, which is not water on the other side. The knowledge of both water and land is necessary to fix the boundary of the ocean. Land is not water.

If land is also water, then the boundary of the ocean is not achieved. Similarly, when you reach the boundary of the imaginable universe, you must perceive the imaginable nature of the universe on one side and the unimaginable nature on the other side. If the unimaginable nature is also imaginable, then the boundary of imaginable nature is not achieved.

When the unimaginable nature cannot be imagined by your intelligence, it means you have never reached the boundary of the imaginable universe. Unless you perceive both imaginable and unimaginable natures, the boundary of the imaginable nature is not achieved. Hence the boundary of the universe is always unimaginable from the other side. Some scientists say that the diameter of the universe is 200 billion light years.

Another scientist laughed at this by asking that if he travels all this diameter and reach the compound wall of universe, what is present beyond such compound wall? One scientist says that the universe is constantly expanding! This is again a laughable concept since it finally means that you can never achieve the boundary of the universe.

Hence, by all means the scientist has to accept the existence of the unimaginable entity, which is the other side of the boundary of the universe. It is not the boundary if the other side is not achieved. The scientist has stable and steady intelligence to realize the truth in this argument unlike a theoretical ancient tautologist. The unimaginable item, which is beyond the boundary of this imaginable universe is called as God.
When this universe is projected from God, you will touch God on reaching the edge of the universe. You can never touch God since He is unimaginable. It means that you can never reach the boundary of this universe.
Today this fundamental concept is revealed due to confidence on the stable and steady analytical faculty of real scientists. Ofcourse, foolish conservative scientists also exist even today in small number and this is inevitable at any time. Moreover, today there is lot of demand for the revelation of this basic concept in view of the violent terrorism that arose from the differences between the religions.

Even the scientific theory like constant expansion of universe tells us that the space is not inherently infinite, but, becomes relatively infinite as your mind travels through it to touch its boundary.

This means that the space is not really infinite by itself, but, relatively infinite and expands continuously before your mind reaches its boundary. The conclusion is that the boundary of the space can never be touched by your mind since the space continuously expands before your mind reaches the boundary.

The constant expansion of space indicates the main point that boundary of space, which is the unimaginable God, can never be reached by your mind (Apraapya Manasaa saha– Veda, Naantosti – Gita). This is the absolute point and the relative point is that the space is constantly expanding ahead [of] your mind. You must establish the spiritual knowledge on this basic foundation, which is that the absolute God is unimaginable. All the other concepts should be built like castles on this strong foundation.

Take the case of a stream of smoke coming from the fire. If you travel in the smoke, after some time, you can touch the fire. The stream of the smoke is finite because on reaching the boundary of the smoke, you can touch the imaginable fire.

On contrary, you cannot reach the boundary of smoke (space) if the fire (God) is unimaginable. Hence, the finite or infinity of the space depends on the imaginable or unimaginable nature of God respectively. The infinity of space is not its characteristic, but, is due to the unimaginable nature of its generator, the God.

The constant expansion of the universe also speaks the same. As you travel along the universe, it expands so that you cannot reach its boundary and touch the unimaginable God. By this, the constant expansion is again relatively justified i.e., with respect to the unimaginable God.

The constant expansion is not the absolute phenomenon of the universe, but, it is a relative phenomenon since the aim of the expansion is only to see that you should not touch the boundary of universe or God.

The space cannot exist in God since the product(space) cannot exist in its cause(God) before its generation. If the space exists in God even before its generation, it means the generation of space becomes meaningless. Anything is said to be generated, if it is absent before its generation. This means that the space and hence, the spatial dimensions do not exist in God and hence can never be imagined. The unimaginable nature is, thus, justified.

The unimaginable God proves Himself by performing unimaginable events called miracles. You cannot discard a genuine miracle as magic. Even if you discard miracles, the infinite space with unimaginable boundary stands as the solid proof for the concept of existence of unimaginable nature indicating the existence of unimaginable God.

The bending of space along the boundary of object proves that space is something (subtle energy) and not nothing. Hence, generation of space becomes a logical concept since something can be only generated and nothing cannot be generated.

brunumb
Savant

Re: WHAT EXISTS BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF UNIVERSE?

Post #2

Post by brunumb »

[Replying to sridatta in post #1]

Brilliant! You've convinced me. God exists. Now what?
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."
Gender ideology is anti-science, anti truth.

Diagoras
Guru

Post #3

Post by Diagoras »

sridatta wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:45 am WHAT EXISTS BEYOND THE BOUNDARY OF UNIVERSE?

Today, the logical analysis is not only sharp but also steady due to experimental verification of every concept.
Every concept? Have we done all the analysis now?

The receiving nature of the people is quite stable due to the scientific analysis.
Phew!

The scientist may not believe any miracle and may say that nothing is unimaginable. But the scientist must accept the unimaginable boundary of the universe.
I'll be honest: I'm having a hard time imagining an unimaginable boundary.

The scientist may argue like this:- “When the universe is imaginable made of imaginable cosmic energy as the fundamental cause, how can you say that the boundary of the universe is unimaginable? Just like the ocean is water, the boundary of the ocean must be also be the same water. Hence, the boundary of the imaginable universe must be also imaginable”.
Well, they may argue like that, sure. But don't you think that perhaps some scientists could have different arguments? I can't imagine every scientist would share a single argument about the universe and its 'boundary'.

When you reach the edge of the ocean and stand on it, you must find water on one side and the land, which is not water on the other side. The knowledge of both water and land is necessary to fix the boundary of the ocean. Land is not water.
Yep, that makes sense.

If land is also water, then the boundary of the ocean is not achieved.
Then you have a limitless ocean (unless there's a boundary with something other than land - air, perhaps?) which we know to not be the case.

Similarly, when you reach the boundary of the imaginable universe, you must perceive the imaginable nature of the universe on one side and the unimaginable nature on the other side. If the unimaginable nature is also imaginable, then the boundary of imaginable nature is not achieved.
Hmmm. So you're basically equating land/water with imaginable/unimaginable. I'm not sure how logically sound (watertight? Heh!) you can really make that argument, as they aren't especially 'similar'.

When the unimaginable nature cannot be imagined by your intelligence, it means you have never reached the boundary of the imaginable universe.
Maybe I could imagine it if I were more intelligent, do you think?

Unless you perceive both imaginable and unimaginable natures, the boundary of the imaginable nature is not achieved.
So... using your 'land/water' example, we'd end up with a limitless, imaginable universe. Cool.

Hence the boundary of the universe is always unimaginable from the other side.
Other side? I thought I'd just proved the universe was limitless.

Some scientists say that the diameter of the universe is 200 billion light years.
Well, if they've done all the analysis, they should know that.

Another scientist laughed at this by asking that if he travels all this diameter and reach the compound wall of universe, what is present beyond such compound wall?
What's a 'compound wall'? Is this different from a boundary?

One scientist says that the universe is constantly expanding!
Only one? Or are you talking metaphorically?

This is again a laughable concept since it finally means that you can never achieve the boundary of the universe.
Couldn't you just travel faster than the speed of expansion though? You never said how fast the expansion is.

Hence, by all means the scientist has to accept the existence of the unimaginable entity, which is the other side of the boundary of the universe.
Didn't you say earlier that "the unimaginable nature cannot be imagined by your intelligence"? So the scientist is going to have a difficult time accepting the existence of something he can't imagine.

The scientist has stable and steady intelligence to realize the truth in this argument unlike a theoretical ancient tautologist.
But... he can't... wait - what? What about modern tautologists? Who are these people? I'm getting really confused.

The unimaginable item, which is beyond the boundary of this imaginable universe is called as God.
I don't want to suggest that I can read minds, but it does look as if you've just 'imagined' something. Does that mean it can't be beyond the boundary in that case?

When this universe is projected from God, you will touch God on reaching the edge of the universe. You can never touch God since He is unimaginable. It means that you can never reach the boundary of this universe.
And there's me thinking I couldn't reach the boundary due to the expanding universe and me stuck here with no decent rocket ship.

Today this fundamental concept is revealed due to confidence on the stable and steady analytical faculty of real scientists.
Thank goodness for those guys. Stable and steady is definitely the way to go.

Ofcourse, foolish conservative scientists also exist even today in small number and this is inevitable at any time.
Hey, you're always going to have one bad apple in the bunch. Can't be helped.

Moreover, today there is lot of demand for the revelation of this basic concept in view of the violent terrorism that arose from the differences between the religions.
If only everyone could live together in peace...

Even the scientific theory like constant expansion of universe tells us that the space is not inherently infinite, but, becomes relatively infinite as your mind travels through it to touch its boundary.
Wow. Deep...

This means that the space is not really infinite by itself, but, relatively infinite and expands continuously before your mind reaches its boundary. The conclusion is that the boundary of the space can never be touched by your mind since the space continuously expands before your mind reaches the boundary.!
Like reaching for the soap in the bath, am I right? That's a soap/water boundary - same thing that you've been saying! I totally understand now.

The constant expansion of space <...> travel in the smoke <...> the constant expansion is again relatively justified <...> since the product(space) cannot exist in its cause(God) before its generation <...> proves Himself by performing unimaginable events called miracles <...> The bending of space along the boundary of object proves that space is something (subtle energy) and not nothing <...> generation of space becomes a logical concept since something can be only generated and nothing cannot be generated.
Ok, I lied - I really don't understand.

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #4

Post by sridatta »

Diagoras wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:14 pm
Maybe I could imagine it if I were more intelligent, do you think?

I don't want to suggest that I can read minds, but it does look as if you've just 'imagined' something. Does that mean it can't be beyond the boundary in that case?
The unimaginable God is beyond the four-dimensional model of space and time. You can imagine the dissolution of matter converting into energy filling the space. Subsequently you can imagine the disappearance of energy in the space and the result is final vacuum. But, even if you try for your lifetime, you can never imagine the disappearance of vacuum.

God being the generator of space is beyond space and therefore, can never be imagined. If you have to imagine God, the pre-requisite is the imagination of disappearance of space or vacuum. Of course space is a form of very fine energy and in this context the word energy used by Me can be taken as crude form of energy. The only knowledge about God is that He is beyond the knowledge (Yasyaamatam… Veda).

You should not say that God is incapable of preaching the characteristics of God and that it shows only the ignorance about God. Most of the people are thinking God as imaginable item like awareness, all pervading energy, visible light, inert matter etc. Negating all these possibilities and establishing the true unimaginable nature of God itself is the perfect and complete knowledge of God. By realizing completely that God is unimaginable, you have attained the true knowledge of God. Nobody other than God can understand God (Brahamavit Brahmaiva….Veda).

Therefore, God is not ignorant Himself. The inability to understand God belongs to the limited scope of intelligence of human being and it is not due to incapable explanation of God. A blind man can never see any object, however much it may be explained. The defect lies with the blind man and not with the preacher. The intelligence of any human being cannot cross the spatial dimensions and can never imagine God, the generator of space, existing beyond space without spatial dimensions. The reason for not understanding God is also clearly explained by God.

Therefore, God is the best preacher of the ultimate truth and the main purpose of human incarnation is only to preach the true spiritual knowledge, which alone can save any human being in the ultimate sense.

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #5

Post by sridatta »

Diagoras wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:14 pm

Then you have a limitless ocean (unless there's a boundary with something other than land - air, perhaps?) which we know to not be the case.

Hmmm. So you're basically equating land/water with imaginable/unimaginable. I'm not sure how logically sound (watertight? Heh!) you can really make that argument, as they aren't especially 'similar'.

So... using your 'land/water' example, we'd end up with a limitless, imaginable universe. Cool.

Other side? I thought I'd just proved the universe was limitless.

What's a 'compound wall'? Is this different from a boundary?

The boundary of the Universe need not be made of the same material (five elements). A metallic wheel may have a plastic ring around its edge. Therefore, the boundary of the Universe need not be made of the same imaginable material. The boundary is unimaginable means that the boundary is made of unimaginable material i.e., God. Even if you say that the diameter of the Universe is some billions of light years, is there a compound wall in the edge of the boundary? If there is such wall what is present beyond that wall? If you say that space is present beyond that wall, space is also a part of the Universe (one of the five elements). The theory of bending of the space around object proves that space is the most subtle energy. Therefore, the diameter of the Universe is infinite.

The theory of constant expansion of Universe is also meaningless because expansion of any material requires the existence of space different from the material. When space or subtle energy is the basic material of the Universe, the word ‘expansion’ becomes ridiculous. The infinity of the Universe stands for the existence of unimaginable entity beyond the Universe existing from the boundary of Universe. Unless you accept the unimaginable region beyond the boundary of Universe, you cannot speak of the end of imaginable boundary of the Universe. All this discussion will clearly establish the existence of unimaginable region or God beyond the Universe.

brunumb
Savant

Post #6

Post by brunumb »

sridatta wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:28 pm But, even if you try for your lifetime, you can never imagine the disappearance of vacuum.
Wait. I just imagined the disappearance of vacuum. What does that mean?
George Orwell:: “The further a society drifts from the truth, the more it will hate those who speak it.”
Voltaire: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #7

Post by sridatta »

brunumb wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 9:35 pm
sridatta wrote: Sat Oct 15, 2022 8:28 pm But, even if you try for your lifetime, you can never imagine the disappearance of vacuum.
Here the word imagine means actually vaccum disappearing. If vaccumm disappears you also disappears along with that!!

brunumb
Savant

Post #8

Post by brunumb »

sridatta wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 12:24 am
Here the word imagine means actually vaccum disappearing. If vaccumm disappears you also disappears along with that!!
But I imagined it and I'm still here. :?

sridatta
Banned
Banned

Post #9

Post by sridatta »

brunumb wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:40 am
If space disappears you also disappears along with that!! When space disappears you can see God, but when space disappears you also disappears along with that!!

brunumb
Savant

Post #10

Post by brunumb »

sridatta wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:23 am
brunumb wrote: Sun Oct 16, 2022 3:40 am
If space disappears you also disappears along with that!! When space disappears you can see God, but when space disappears you also disappears along with that!!
Nope. Sorry. That didn't happen. You've made a mistake somewhere.