For the love of the pursuit of knowledge

Moderator: Moderators

Waterfall
Scholar

Deep thinking

Post #1

Post by Waterfall »

Hello everybody

I have some questions for atheist and theist.

Why do atheist put children into the world?

Nobody wants to be born without legs. Nobody wants a terrible disease. Nobody wants to be murdered.

But all these things happens in this world.

If atheist say that there isn't anything after death, then they are undermining there own ability to put children into the world, because there is nobody (intelligent) who wants to be born into that kind of world.

Have atheist thought about that?

I don´t think Christopher Hitchens (R.I.P.) or Richard Dawkins have thought about that...

Now (some) theist also have a problem, because why do they put children into the world, if God is sending them to a eternal hell?

I think the christian worldview is very strange, because if I put 10 children into the world, then God will send 9 of them to a eternal hell.

Very strange and not a good reason for me to put 10 children into the world.

Maybe I only should put one child into the world...but then I won't be doing Gods will...because God needs 10 children...because 9 have to go to a eternal hell...because that is what the good book say...well...what shall I do?

If I only put 1 child into the world then I destroy this book...because this book is based on me putting many children into the world.

Isn't it?

In fact we could blow the world apart today and the book would have failed completely...but why should we blow the world apart...just to prove a point.

That would be insane...but then again...we are going to die anyway...so why not go out whit a big bang...and stop the madness on earth.

Why do we keep on putting children into the world? Don´t we know the price for that action? How many children will suffer? Are we willing to pay the price for a day more on earth? Who are selling life? Who are buying life?

Do you wanner be born into a world where there is no heaven...where there is no place to put your dead parents? Your dead wife/hosbond...Your dead children...Your dead friends...Yourself.

Don´t we have a good reason to talk about a soul?

Maybe people like Putin don´t have a good reason to talk about a soul...maybe a soul is a scaring thought for them...because they have a lot to answar for.

So there are also a good reason not to talk about a soul...

But here we all should remember that God have a great plan for us all.

Maybe Putin haven´t heard about the great plan...justice...compassion...understanding...forgivenes...love...development...reincarnation.

Lets talk about reincarnation...because I don´t think we have got this right...are the soul created? How many souls are there? How many bodies are there? Are there more souls than bodies?

Now we are back to some kind of strange thinking...because every time there is created a body...then a soul have to fall down from heaven...and so we are in control of that fall...because we can stop putting bodies into the world.

Do the soul fall down from heaven or do it chose to come down from heaven or do it start from earth and then is on a road to heaven? Or? Where did Jesus come from? Heaven? Where did Hitler come from? Hell?

A thought on all this helltalk...because if God (the almighty) have empty the hellworld for resident, then why are we still talking about a hell? Maybe there was a hellworld at one point in time? Maybe it is gone now? Maybe Satan have turn around? Maybe Satan is asking for forgivenes? How great is God?

Who created the human body? Why don´t animals have a soul? When did God connect a soul to the human body? And why? What is the good news? That we have got it all roung? What is the real story about life on earth? Where do we come from? Where are we going? What should we tell our children? See you in heaven? Who is writting the story on earth?

Together we can change the world...but how? What are we going to teach our children? Be a good son/daughter? Well...maybe we should be a good father/mother first?

What kind of world are we putting children into?

Lets say I put 3 women and 6 men on the planet...then I have created a problem for them, because what are they going to do? 1 women and 2 men...is that aloud? What shall they do?

Just thinking out loud...

Here at the end of all this thinking I have to say that my english aint to good, so I hope you will bear with me on this.

And merry christmas to you all

Divine Insight
Savant

Re: Deep thinking

Post #21

Post by Divine Insight »

[Replying to post 20 by Waterfall]

I agree with what you say. I'm not a hardcore 'atheist' or Secular Naturalist, although I certainly leaven secular naturalism open as a possible truth. I proclaim agnosticism when it comes to the question of the true nature of reality.

I see nothing wrong with having the hope, dream, or even a deeply held emotional 'belief' that life is ultimately mystical or spiritual. I confess to having these thoughts and feelings myself. And it would be GREAT if they are indeed true.

I don't shun these hopes and dreams, in fact, I actually encourage them as hopes and dreams.

Where I draw the line is when "religious dogma" is introduced and proclaimed to be the ultimate truth. Especially when there's no evidence of any kind to support it, and the dogma itself contains extreme problems and self-contradictory claims.

This is one reason why I favor a religion like Buddhism over something like the Abrahamic religions. Buddhism allows for the hopes and dreams without mandating precisely what some anthropomorphic godhead supposedly demands from people, etc.

And of course Buddhism isn't alone in having this trait. I just use it as an example because I think it fits the bill pretty well.

But YES! I encourage a faith-based emotionally-driven "Belief" in a spiritual or mystical aspect of reality that leads to dreams of a vastly improved life after this one. That would be GREAT.

All I ask of people who choose to believe like this is to not become attached to supporting a highly dogmatic religion in an effort to convince themselves that these hopes and dreams have been verified by some dogma.

This then becomes an exercise in self-delusion where we end up trying to "support" our hopes and dreams, by supporting a particular religion and dogma. And unfortunately that usually does not end well. That usually causes more problems than its worth. It could also cause a person to try to do things to appease or please the God they imagine to be attached to the religion. That can be good or bad. But unfortunately even when it "seems" to be good to the religious person it can actually be having bad affects on the people around them.

So spiritual or mystical beliefs in general. Not a problem.

Attachment to specific religious dogma. Potentially highly problematic.

And of course if a person can be happy embracing Secular Naturalism that's the BEST of all worlds.

Why? Well, if it turns out to be true, then there's no disappointment. :D

And if it turns out to be false, just think of how pleasant the surprise will be when you discover that there actually is a paradise after death?

There would have been no need to continually believe in it throughout life. Reality is what it is and our beliefs aren't going to change that. ;)

So when you stop and think about it (i.e. Deep Thinking), you realize that hoping for things makes absolutely no difference at all. They either exist or they don't. So become a Secular Naturalist and if things turn out to be better than that you'll be pleasantly surprised. :D
[center]Image
Spiritual Growth - A person's continual assessment
of how well they believe they are doing
relative to what they believe a personal God expects of them.
[/center]

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #22

Post by Waterfall »

Divine Insight wrote: [Replying to post 20 by Waterfall]

I agree with what you say. I'm not a hardcore 'atheist' or Secular Naturalist, although I certainly leaven secular naturalism open as a possible truth. I proclaim agnosticism when it comes to the question of the true nature of reality.

I see nothing wrong with having the hope, dream, or even a deeply held emotional 'belief' that life is ultimately mystical or spiritual. I confess to having these thoughts and feelings myself. And it would be GREAT if they are indeed true.

I don't shun these hopes and dreams, in fact, I actually encourage them as hopes and dreams.

Where I draw the line is when "religious dogma" is introduced and proclaimed to be the ultimate truth. Especially when there's no evidence of any kind to support it, and the dogma itself contains extreme problems and self-contradictory claims.

This is one reason why I favor a religion like Buddhism over something like the Abrahamic religions. Buddhism allows for the hopes and dreams without mandating precisely what some anthropomorphic godhead supposedly demands from people, etc.

And of course Buddhism isn't alone in having this trait. I just use it as an example because I think it fits the bill pretty well.

But YES! I encourage a faith-based emotionally-driven "Belief" in a spiritual or mystical aspect of reality that leads to dreams of a vastly improved life after this one. That would be GREAT.

All I ask of people who choose to believe like this is to not become attached to supporting a highly dogmatic religion in an effort to convince themselves that these hopes and dreams have been verified by some dogma.

This then becomes an exercise in self-delusion where we end up trying to "support" our hopes and dreams, by supporting a particular religion and dogma. And unfortunately that usually does not end well. That usually causes more problems than its worth. It could also cause a person to try to do things to appease or please the God they imagine to be attached to the religion. That can be good or bad. But unfortunately even when it "seems" to be good to the religious person it can actually be having bad affects on the people around them.

And of course if a person can be happy embracing Secular Naturalism that's the BEST of all worlds.

And if it turns out to be false, just think of how pleasant the surprise will be when you discover that there actually is a paradise after death?

There would have been no need to continually believe in it throughout life. Reality is what it is and our beliefs aren't going to change that. ;)

So when you stop and think about it (i.e. Deep Thinking), you realize that hoping for things makes absolutely no difference at all. They either exist or they don't. So become a Secular Naturalist and if things turn out to be better than that you'll be pleasantly surprised. :D
Talking about reality...its very late here in denmark...so I will say goodnight :sleepsleep:

Tomorrow I will read and think about your post.

Maybe I first will return in the new year.

I have been sitting infront of the PC for a long time now, so I might take a breake from it...just so you know what is going on here (if so...then I wish you a happy new year).

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #23

Post by Waterfall »

Divine Insight wrote: [Replying to post 20 by Waterfall]

Maybe its better to believe in God anyway? If there isn´t a God then we will not experience it, so...the question must be...does it make sense to believe in God? If we want to put children into this world, then it makes a lot of sense...I think...because God is the only one who can say...I got your back (soul).

Are you saying that we shouldn´t put children into this world? Just to be sure that nothing bad happens to anybody? Isn´t the problem children? How does Secular Naturalism solve that problem? Does Secular Naturalism say that we shouldn´t put children into this world? I´m not sure what you are saying? Why is it a good thing to embrace Secular Naturalism? What problems does it solve? Will you not be disappointed if something bad happens to your child? Again...I´m not sure what you are saying?

I believe in peace on earth...and that it is alright to put children into this world (and denmark is a very good country to be born in for most children)...but I also know my responsibility...I will not blame God for anything that happens to my child.

Now she will experience life on earth to...not a bad thing...she is a fighter...and a very loving person.

By the way...she is going to the USA next year, so...take good care of her O:)

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #24

Post by Divine Insight »

Waterfall wrote: Are you saying that we shouldn´t put children into this world?
I'm saying that I chose not to based on what I see in this world.
Waterfall wrote: Just to be sure that nothing bad happens to anybody?
That wasn't my only reason. It's bad enough that there are natural hazards on earth. Disease, natural disasters, accidents, and let's not forget birth defects too! After all if we are talking about making babies we need to recognize that birth defects are a hazard too.

Those are all bad enough. But those alone might be worth the risk, especially when looking around those things seem to be fairly low probability.

Adding in violent criminals adds a little bit more to the risk, but again even that is a very low statistical threat.

But then when we add in human society the risk can sky-rocket. Especially when you consider the era when I first made this choice. At that time I was being threatened to be 'drafted' against my will to be thrown into a war that I did not even approve of. And this risk appeared to be very HIGH from my perspective at the time. Being ripe age for the draft. I was very LUCKY that they came out with a lottery system and I ended up not being drafted into war.

Many of my friends were drafted into that war though. Some did not return. Those who did return had extreme horror stories to tell. Most were quite adversely affected by the war. Some were physically injured, and others were clearly psychologically damaged. One of my closest friends was permanently damaged psychologically. He never fully recovered and suffered from serious mental anguish for many years afterward. It also destroyed his marriage. He had actually married prior to being drafted, and was not able to maintain the marriage after his return. He came back a totally different person than the guy who went to war.

So my "fears" were proven to be correct. And these were hazards that were caused by society and humans, not natural disasters.

I confess that this was the greatest part of my reason for not wanting to bring a child into this world.

But then I also disagree with the competitive nature of our social structure as well. It may not be as damaging, but it still represents an unnecessary level of stress that I feel simply doesn't need to exist. This is all caused by humans. It doesn't have to be this way.

And then there's the general overpopulation problem, which I saw coming and realized would get worse as the future marches onward. And I was clearly right about that one as well.
Waterfall wrote: Isn´t the problem children? How does Secular Naturalism solve that problem?
No the problem isn't children. It's how we treat them as a society, not only as children, but even as adults. In fact, look at what's happening in the USA today. Gays and transgender individuals are being degraded and treated as though they are freaks. Of course during the Obama years these problems were being addressed. But it appears that all that is going to change and we're about to head backward again.

By the way I saw prejudice at work back when I was a teen too. Not toward me, but toward other people. If you weren't of the correct race or religious beliefs you could be in for some serious difficulties trying to live in society.
Waterfall wrote: Does Secular Naturalism say that we shouldn´t put children into this world?
No not at all. In fact, Secular Naturalism isn't a philosophy. It's just a worldview. It doesn't really "say" anything. But as a worldview it would imply that bringing children into the world is perfectly natural. :D
Waterfall wrote: I´m not sure what you are saying? Why is it a good thing to embrace Secular Naturalism? What problems does it solve? Will you not be disappointed if something bad happens to your child? Again...I´m not sure what you are saying?
I'm saying that we would be better off embracing Secular Naturalism as a 'Worldview", it's not a philosophy, or a dogma to follow.

And I only suggest that if we are embracing Secular Naturalism this would prevent us from supporting other philosophies or religious dogma that might create negative social problems. As we clearly see religions doing throughout the world.

Just think about it. ISIS wouldn't exist at all if everyone were a Secular Naturalist. :D
Waterfall wrote: I believe in peace on earth...and that it is alright to put children into this world (and denmark is a very good country to be born in for most children)...but I also know my responsibility...I will not blame God for anything that happens to my child.

Now she will experience life on earth to...not a bad thing...she is a fighter...and a very loving person.
It's probably a good thing that she will experience life. Statistically speaking, worldwide most people have a pretty good life. Those who live lives of extreme suffering are hopefully few in number. Although we do now that in some parts of the world there are large groups of humans who are suffering quite a bit.
Waterfall wrote: By the way...she is going to the USA next year, so...take good care of her O:)
OMG! :shock: Tell her to cancel! We are about to have a madman take over our country!

No, I'm just kidding. Well maybe not, we are about to have a madman take over our country, but hopefully he won't wreck havoc with our day-to-day lives too much.

It can also depend on where she visits in the USA. Some places are safer than others to be sure.
[center]Image
[/center]

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #25

Post by Waterfall »

Divine Insight wrote:
Waterfall wrote: Are you saying that we shouldn´t put children into this world?
I'm saying that I chose not to based on what I see in this world.
Waterfall wrote: Just to be sure that nothing bad happens to anybody?
That wasn't my only reason. It's bad enough that there are natural hazards on earth. Disease, natural disasters, accidents, and let's not forget birth defects too! After all if we are talking about making babies we need to recognize that birth defects are a hazard too.

Those are all bad enough. But those alone might be worth the risk, especially when looking around those things seem to be fairly low probability.

Adding in violent criminals adds a little bit more to the risk, but again even that is a very low statistical threat.

But then when we add in human society the risk can sky-rocket. Especially when you consider the era when I first made this choice. At that time I was being threatened to be 'drafted' against my will to be thrown into a war that I did not even approve of. And this risk appeared to be very HIGH from my perspective at the time. Being ripe age for the draft. I was very LUCKY that they came out with a lottery system and I ended up not being drafted into war.

Many of my friends were drafted into that war though. Some did not return. Those who did return had extreme horror stories to tell. Most were quite adversely affected by the war. Some were physically injured, and others were clearly psychologically damaged. One of my closest friends was permanently damaged psychologically. He never fully recovered and suffered from serious mental anguish for many years afterward. It also destroyed his marriage. He had actually married prior to being drafted, and was not able to maintain the marriage after his return. He came back a totally different person than the guy who went to war.

So my "fears" were proven to be correct. And these were hazards that were caused by society and humans, not natural disasters.

I confess that this was the greatest part of my reason for not wanting to bring a child into this world.

But then I also disagree with the competitive nature of our social structure as well. It may not be as damaging, but it still represents an unnecessary level of stress that I feel simply doesn't need to exist. This is all caused by humans. It doesn't have to be this way.

And then there's the general overpopulation problem, which I saw coming and realized would get worse as the future marches onward. And I was clearly right about that one as well.
Waterfall wrote: Isn´t the problem children? How does Secular Naturalism solve that problem?
No the problem isn't children. It's how we treat them as a society, not only as children, but even as adults. In fact, look at what's happening in the USA today. Gays and transgender individuals are being degraded and treated as though they are freaks. Of course during the Obama years these problems were being addressed. But it appears that all that is going to change and we're about to head backward again.

By the way I saw prejudice at work back when I was a teen too. Not toward me, but toward other people. If you weren't of the correct race or religious beliefs you could be in for some serious difficulties trying to live in society.
Waterfall wrote: Does Secular Naturalism say that we shouldn´t put children into this world?
No not at all. In fact, Secular Naturalism isn't a philosophy. It's just a worldview. It doesn't really "say" anything. But as a worldview it would imply that bringing children into the world is perfectly natural. :D
Waterfall wrote: I´m not sure what you are saying? Why is it a good thing to embrace Secular Naturalism? What problems does it solve? Will you not be disappointed if something bad happens to your child? Again...I´m not sure what you are saying?
I'm saying that we would be better off embracing Secular Naturalism as a 'Worldview", it's not a philosophy, or a dogma to follow.

And I only suggest that if we are embracing Secular Naturalism this would prevent us from supporting other philosophies or religious dogma that might create negative social problems. As we clearly see religions doing throughout the world.

Just think about it. ISIS wouldn't exist at all if everyone were a Secular Naturalist. :D
Waterfall wrote: I believe in peace on earth...and that it is alright to put children into this world (and denmark is a very good country to be born in for most children)...but I also know my responsibility...I will not blame God for anything that happens to my child.

It's probably a good thing that she will experience life. Statistically speaking, worldwide most people have a pretty good life. Those who live lives of extreme suffering are hopefully few in number. Although we do now that in some parts of the world there are large groups of humans who are suffering quite a bit.
Waterfall wrote: By the way...she is going to the USA next year, so...take good care of her O:)
OMG! :shock: Tell her to cancel! We are about to have a madman take over our country!

No, I'm just kidding. Well maybe not, we are about to have a madman take over our country, but hopefully he won't wreck havoc with our day-to-day lives too much.

It can also depend on where she visits in the USA. Some places are safer than others to be sure.
I´m glad you are here to tell the story.

Its a crazy world we are living in at the moment.

Why is it so? I know you don´t by the story about Adam and Eve, so...

But I will say that our problems are with the children or you couldt say that our problems are with us...because we have to justify putting children into this world.

How do we do that? Are we not on a impossible mission without God? If the meaning with life (for the children) is to find a partner...don´t we then have a problem as parent? Is it not our job to make the children happy? Not miserable...by putting the children in a bad situation.

Of course the children will adapt (maybe thats why our ancestors was talking about a God? They adapted to the situation they were in...and that made them happy and gave them courage to continue...)

I can say here that I had to adapt when my childs mother and I was seperated...long story...and its all good now.

But now I have the felling of being without my better half...that something is missing in my life...that I´m not whole.

I´m a whole person, with my own free will, but still...something is missing in my life.

But I have adapted and will happely wait to see who my soulmate is in heaven...talking about surprises :shock:

I know this is based on human life...but still...I can easy imagine me walking down the streets of heaven with my soulmate...its not a sexual thing...but a deep lovething between two souls (masculine and feminine).

What have God prepered for us? How will God make us happy? Has God put us in a bad situation? How great is God?

As for the madman (DT) then I´m not into politic...I don´t understand politic...but I have seen his campaign...and It was not pretty...you are living in a very hard country...but you have a lot of great people over there...maybe because of your countrys history...the american soul...maybe I would have voted for Bernie Sanders...I don´t know...but he seem to be a nice person.

As for my daughter then they (she and her sister (not my child) and her mom and her moms "new" hosbond (he has live over there for "a year" in his young days) are going to some nice places, so...lets hope the best for them all O:)

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #26

Post by Divine Insight »

Waterfall wrote: Are we not on a impossible mission without God?
If there is no God, then there is no "mission" unless we decide to make one for ourselves. In that case, then whether or not our "mission" will be impossible will depend entirely on what we chose as our "mission". :D

On the other hand if the Christian God is true, then yes, we are indeed on an "impossible mission". That's the whole point to Christianity. You can't be "saved" in Christianity until you confess that life is impossible and there's nothing you can do. Only then will you be eligible for "salvation by grace" for having confessed that you cannot do anything on your own.

I guess in this sense I must have become "saved" back when I was a teen who realized that life is indeed "Mission Impossible". I've already made my confession. 8-)
Waterfall wrote: But now I have the felling of being without my better half...that something is missing in my life...that I´m not whole.
I never married, and I definitely feel that I'm missing having a close companion.

But this is no doubt due to the fact that as humans we evolved as a social species. That sense of void can often be filled with many different types of social groups. From being part of a larger family, even if you have no spouse yourself, to just being a part of a group of friends. Coworkers in a rewarding career can also serve to fill that void. Especially if the career is socially-oriented as teamwork where everyone involved is passionate about the goals. Being part of a sports team, a musical group, etc. I think it's being part of something more than just yourself that fills this desire.

But yeah, I too would love to have a life-mate best-friend. That would be great. Especially when both partners are on the same page or wavelength in terms of what they want out of life.

Having a partner who has totally different goals and desires in life maybe not so hot?
Waterfall wrote: I know this is based on human life...but still...I can easy imagine me walking down the streets of heaven with my soulmate...its not a sexual thing...but a deep lovething between two souls (masculine and feminine).
I totally agree. Except I'm not so sure the (masculine/feminine) thing needs to be part of it if there isn't going to be anything sexual associate with it.
Waterfall wrote: What have God prepered for us? How will God make us happy? Has God put us in a bad situation? How great is God?
Before I would ask any of those questions I would need to have an answer to the question "Is there a God?" Without an answer to this question the rest seem kind of ridiculous.
Waterfall wrote: As for the madman (DT) then I´m not into politic...I don´t understand politic...but I have seen his campaign...and It was not pretty...you are living in a very hard country...but you have a lot of great people over there...maybe because of your countrys history...the american soul...maybe I would have voted for Bernie Sanders...I don´t know...but he seem to be a nice person
I'm not into politics either really. But it still concerns me to have this particular person as our president. I'm not into Christianity theology, but if I were I would be absolutely certain that Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ. Just my impression of course.

I mean he seems to worship money and be hot-to-trot to engage in a nuclear war with someone. He also seems to have no respect for civil or human rights. I can easily see him provoking a nuclear war in the middle east through Israel. But that's just my own personal perceptions. Hopefully I'm dead wrong! :D

Then again if he really is the Anti-Christ that means the end is near and all us good people will soon be swept off to heaven. So whatever will be will be I guess.
Waterfall wrote: As for my daughter then they (she and her sister (not my child) and her mom and her moms "new" hosbond (he has live over there for "a year" in his young days) are going to some nice places, so...lets hope the best for them all
America is great. They'll have a great time.
[center]Image
[/center]

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #27

Post by Waterfall »

Divine Insight wrote:
Waterfall wrote: Are we not on a impossible mission without God?
If there is no God, then there is no "mission" unless we decide to make one for ourselves. In that case, then whether or not our "mission" will be impossible will depend entirely on what we chose as our "mission". :D

On the other hand if the Christian God is true, then yes, we are indeed on an "impossible mission". That's the whole point to Christianity. You can't be "saved" in Christianity until you confess that life is impossible and there's nothing you can do. Only then will you be eligible for "salvation by grace" for having confessed that you cannot do anything on your own.

I guess in this sense I must have become "saved" back when I was a teen who realized that life is indeed "Mission Impossible". I've already made my confession. 8-)
Waterfall wrote: But now I have the felling of being without my better half...that something is missing in my life...that I´m not whole.
I never married, and I definitely feel that I'm missing having a close companion.

But this is no doubt due to the fact that as humans we evolved as a social species. That sense of void can often be filled with many different types of social groups. From being part of a larger family, even if you have no spouse yourself, to just being a part of a group of friends. Coworkers in a rewarding career can also serve to fill that void. Especially if the career is socially-oriented as teamwork where everyone involved is passionate about the goals. Being part of a sports team, a musical group, etc. I think it's being part of something more than just yourself that fills this desire.

But yeah, I too would love to have a life-mate best-friend. That would be great. Especially when both partners are on the same page or wavelength in terms of what they want out of life.

Having a partner who has totally different goals and desires in life maybe not so hot?
Waterfall wrote: I know this is based on human life...but still...I can easy imagine me walking down the streets of heaven with my soulmate...its not a sexual thing...but a deep lovething between two souls (masculine and feminine).
I totally agree. Except I'm not so sure the (masculine/feminine) thing needs to be part of it if there isn't going to be anything sexual associate with it.
Waterfall wrote: What have God prepered for us? How will God make us happy? Has God put us in a bad situation? How great is God?
Before I would ask any of those questions I would need to have an answer to the question "Is there a God?" Without an answer to this question the rest seem kind of ridiculous.
Waterfall wrote: As for the madman (DT) then I´m not into politic...I don´t understand politic...but I have seen his campaign...and It was not pretty...you are living in a very hard country...but you have a lot of great people over there...maybe because of your countrys history...the american soul...maybe I would have voted for Bernie Sanders...I don´t know...but he seem to be a nice person
I'm not into politics either really. But it still concerns me to have this particular person as our president. I'm not into Christianity theology, but if I were I would be absolutely certain that Donald Trump is the Anti-Christ. Just my impression of course.

I mean he seems to worship money and be hot-to-trot to engage in a nuclear war with someone. He also seems to have no respect for civil or human rights. I can easily see him provoking a nuclear war in the middle east through Israel. But that's just my own personal perceptions. Hopefully I'm dead wrong! :D

Then again if he really is the Anti-Christ that means the end is near and all us good people will soon be swept off to heaven. So whatever will be will be I guess.
Waterfall wrote: As for my daughter then they (she and her sister (not my child) and her mom and her moms "new" hosbond (he has live over there for "a year" in his young days) are going to some nice places, so...lets hope the best for them all
America is great. They'll have a great time.

The time in denmark is 04.20 (nigth/morning) and I´m dronk, but I couldn´t stay away from the pc...had to see you and it wasen´t a disappointment.

I don´t get disappointed...for me all this is a "changlenge".

Now I´m not on a rampage here...a war...its not what I´m here for (you know...I think).

I´m dronk now (new years celebration) and I shouldn´t be writting anything, but sometimes I just do thing (free will)...you like music?

You do...I know...because you are a songwritter...I love music to...

So...lets find some good music...just for tonight/morning or what time it is over at your place...and then I will return with a proper answer...

Before I do that...find some music for us...I have to say this...

America is great but denmark is greater because they have me...just kidding...because they have you...Divine Insight...what a wounderfull username...a proper name...for I want Divine Insight to...but now...lets here some music.

Maybe I Should post this in another place? Music? But I think its alright because its part of my answer, so...I hope its alright.

Love you and the rest of the USA ( and very mosh the indians...).

Take care...

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #28

Post by Divine Insight »

[youtube][/youtube]

That's a good one. I like it.

Here's an old song I like. A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procol Harum. I love the way Helena Cinto sings this. I've been working on this song lately trying to learn it on various instruments and I'm using Cinto's rendition for inspiration on the phrasing of the verses.

[youtube][/youtube]
[center]Image
[/center]

Waterfall
Scholar

Post #29

Post by Waterfall »

Divine Insight wrote: [youtube][/youtube]

That's a good one. I like it.

Here's an old song I like. A Whiter Shade of Pale by Procol Harum. I love the way Helena Cinto sings this. I've been working on this song lately trying to learn it on various instruments and I'm using Cinto's rendition for inspiration on the phrasing of the verses.

[youtube][/youtube]
Its my bedtime I think O:)

But we are on a roll here, so...

[youtube] [/youtube]

Divine Insight
Savant

Post #30

Post by Divine Insight »

And now for something truly HILARIOUS!

I'm hope your still drunk!

This is me singing a song I wrote called Rainbow of Love.

It's a horrible recording, I'm singing, playing guitar, and drums. And when I mixed the tracks together to make the video they weren't quite in sync. :shock:

Anyway, here it is in all it's unsynchronized glory.

[youtube][/youtube]
[center]Image
[/center]