Is Allah in the Quran the same God of the Bible?

Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

Burninglight
Guru

Is Allah in the Quran the same God of the Bible?

Post #1

Post by Burninglight »

Allah means God in Arabic or the god as some contend. Muslims say yes he is the same god and some Christians say yes he is as well, but many Christians say "no He is not." The God in the Bible has a son, but Allah says he doesn't. Muslims say Christians associate partners unto God, but Christians say that is not true and that they are monotheistic or that God is one.

Muslims do not believe when Christians say they are not polytheistic. Christians say Muhammad isn't a confirmed Biblical prophet, but Muslims say he is. Muslims say the Bible has been corrupted, but Christians say the Quran is corrupted.

The Bible says Ishmael is no prophet. Muslims say he is. Jesus said he is "The Way, the Truth, and the Life." Muslims say he was that for his time and for the Jews he came only. Christians say that Jesus is the truth for all time and all people and that Jesus never said I show the truth or the way.

The Quran says that Jesus is not the word of God made flesh, but the Bible says he is. Muslims don't have eternal security, but Christians say we can know now from the Bible if we will be saved and know now if we have eternal life because God assures us. Christians believe that Jesus is Deity, but Muslim so no he is just a prophet or messenger.

Any of these topics on this thread are welcome and open for discussion and or debate!

Burninglight
Guru

Post #21

Post by Burninglight »

SilenceInMotion wrote:Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all fall under the category of 'Abrahamic religion'. As in, they all believe in the God of Abraham.

If one says the other doe snot believe in the same God, it is due mostly to conviction. For example, a Muslim may say that Allah is not Yahweh because Jesus had no deity, or vice versa- a Christian may say Yahweh is not Allah because Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus is really a good marker in understanding their differences- Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and the Jewish Messiah (but no deity), Christians believe he is the Son of God (deity), and Jews believe he was a heretic (neither Messiah nor deity).
But all in all, they fall under the Abrahamic God. His son Isaac brought on the Jews, and his brother Ishmael brought on the Arabs.
So what is your point?

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #22

Post by SilenceInMotion »

Burninglight wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:Islam, Christianity, and Judaism all fall under the category of 'Abrahamic religion'. As in, they all believe in the God of Abraham.

If one says the other doe snot believe in the same God, it is due mostly to conviction. For example, a Muslim may say that Allah is not Yahweh because Jesus had no deity, or vice versa- a Christian may say Yahweh is not Allah because Jesus is the Son of God.

Jesus is really a good marker in understanding their differences- Muslims believe Jesus was a prophet and the Jewish Messiah (but no deity), Christians believe he is the Son of God (deity), and Jews believe he was a heretic (neither Messiah nor deity).
But all in all, they fall under the Abrahamic God. His son Isaac brought on the Jews, and his brother Ishmael brought on the Arabs.
So what is your point?
That they all have different interpretations of the same God.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #23

Post by Burninglight »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Burninglight wrote:

So what is your point?
But everyone on this forum thread knows that.

Burninglight
Guru

Post #24

Post by Burninglight »

LaaIlahaIllAllah wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
I did not read most of your post because after scanning over it and over the past few days, I realized that you can only spew out nonsense from some biased sites which don't even have the correct info! Lol...

I scanned over alittle and you mentioned the "Satanic Verses" thing again and a bunch of other things that you constantly repeat like a parrot even though I refuted them many times.

I also realized that there is no point debating with you because of this - that you repeat things without reading the counter proof or reading it and dismissing it even if it totally refutes your lies.

You just angry cause in Christianity you don't believe God is All-Knowing but in Islam we do!
I am not angry. After scanning my posts, you say I am a parrot & a liar. That doesn't seem like a civil thing to say; moreover, that means you didn't carefully read it or consider anything I said. Basically, you're telling me I don't want to be bothered debating with you, because I don't want to be confused with the facts, and my mind is made up.

Instead of saying my argument has been refuted and imputing on me disrespect, why don't you show exactly where the lie is and how you refuted it? Personally, I don't see why you don't follow Jesus instead of Muhammad. Jesus was born of a virgin, Muhammad was not. Jesus served God as a child. Muhammad was an idol worshipper (Sahih Bukhari vol 6 p 452)

I will quote my sources so you can't accuse me of lies anymore. Jesus read the Bible, but Muhammad couldn't read or write. Jesus lived off the donations of others; Muhammad, not commanded by God, stole from others to support himself (ibn Hisham p 281--) Muhammad couldn't perform miracles (Quran 29:49) Jesus cured the blind. He made the blind eyes see. Muhammad made the seeing eyes blind. Jesus made the lame walk. Muhammad made people lame (Sahih Bukhari vol 8 p 520)

Jesus healed withered hands; Muhammad has had hands chopped off. Jesus raised the dead; Muhammad had the living killed (ibn Hisham p. 308) Jesus forgave his enemies; Muhammad had them murdered. Jesus set the condemned free. Muhammad condemned the free (ibn Hisham p 466) Jesus prayed at the temple; Muhammad prayed at the Kaaba while it had hundreds of idols (Sahih Bukhari vol. 1 p 151) Jesus was without sin; He was sinless completely, but Muhammad was sinful and a sinner (Quran 47 & Quran 110). Jesus gave his life for our salvation, Muhammad didn't; Jesus rose from the dead; Muhammad didn't. Jesus is a confirmed prophet and son of God. Muhammad (no peace be upon him) is neither!

So just what are my lies, and why don't you follow the greatest of all prophet that ever lived? :-k
Jesus is My King

SilenceInMotion
Banned
Banned

Post #25

Post by SilenceInMotion »

Burninglight wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:
Burninglight wrote:

So what is your point?
Read between the lines. How can God have prominence in both Islam and Christianity when their interpretations of Jesus are diametrically opposed along the lines of Deity? Mohammad states that God did not deliver the Son, and Christianity says he did. Therefore, they believe in the same God, but God cannot be both Islamic and Christian.
So your inquiry is inherently flawed..

Burninglight
Guru

Post #26

Post by Burninglight »

SilenceInMotion wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
SilenceInMotion wrote:
Burninglight wrote:

So what is your point?
Read between the lines. How can God have prominence in both Islam and Christianity when their interpretations of Jesus are diametrically opposed along the lines of Deity? Mohammad states that God did not deliver the Son, and Christianity says he did. Therefore, they believe in the same God, but God cannot be both Islamic and Christian.
So your inquiry is inherently flawed..
What inquiry? I am sorry, but this doesn't make any sense to me, maybe someone else can explain what your trying to tell me, because I just don't get it. Can someone tell me what he is saying or what inquiry of mine is flawed and why?

Asher
Student

Post #27

Post by Asher »

Burninglight wrote:
LaaIlahaIllAllah wrote:
Burninglight wrote:
I did not read most of your post because after scanning over it and over the past few days, I realized that you can only spew out nonsense from some biased sites which don't even have the correct info! Lol...

I scanned over alittle and you mentioned the "Satanic Verses" thing again and a bunch of other things that you constantly repeat like a parrot even though I refuted them many times.

I also realized that there is no point debating with you because of this - that you repeat things without reading the counter proof or reading it and dismissing it even if it totally refutes your lies.

You just angry cause in Christianity you don't believe God is All-Knowing but in Islam we do!
I am not angry. After scanning my posts, you say I am a parrot & a liar. That doesn't seem like a civil thing to say; moreover, that means you didn't carefully read it or consider anything I said. Basically, you're telling me I don't want to be bothered debating with you, because I don't want to be confused with the facts, and my mind is made up.

Instead of saying my argument has been refuted and imputing on me disrespect, why don't you show exactly where the lie is and how you refuted it? Personally, I don't see why you don't follow Jesus instead of Muhammad. Jesus was born of a virgin, Muhammad was not. Jesus served God as a child. Muhammad was an idol worshipper (Sahih Bukhari vol 6 p 452)

I will quote my sources so you can't accuse me of lies anymore. Jesus read the Bible, but Muhammad couldn't read or write. Jesus lived off the donations of others; Muhammad, not commanded by God, stole from others to support himself (ibn Hisham p 281--) Muhammad couldn't perform miracles (Quran 29:49) Jesus cured the blind. He made the blind eyes see. Muhammad made the seeing eyes blind. Jesus made the lame walk. Muhammad made people lame (Sahih Bukhari vol 8 p 520)

Jesus healed withered hands; Muhammad has had hands chopped off. Jesus raised the dead; Muhammad had the living killed (ibn Hisham p. 308) Jesus forgave his enemies; Muhammad had them murdered. Jesus set the condemned free. Muhammad condemned the free (ibn Hisham p 466) Jesus prayed at the temple; Muhammad prayed at the Kaaba while it had hundreds of idols (Sahih Bukhari vol. 1 p 151) Jesus was without sin; He was sinless completely, but Muhammad was sinful and a sinner (Quran 47 & Quran 110). Jesus gave his life for our salvation, Muhammad didn't; Jesus rose from the dead; Muhammad didn't. Jesus is a confirmed prophet and son of God. Muhammad (no peace be upon him) is neither!

So just what are my lies, and why don't you follow the greatest of all prophet that ever lived? :-k
Jesus is My King
Hello,
I would like to comment about your saying;

I don't see why you don't follow Jesus instead of Muhammad
I follow Jesus(pbuh) more than you he told in John 16:13-->"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.", he told us to follow the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)

Jesus was born of a virgin
Is taught in the Qu'ran Chapter Maryam 19:20-21-->She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?", He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
Muhammad was born of normal birth
That's not a miracle, all prophet apart from Jesus was born of a Mother and a Father;

Muhammad was an idol worshipper (Sahih Bukhari vol 6 p 452)
Aaron the brother of Moses according to the bible forged an Idol still after repentance he was to guide the people after Moses death;

Jesus read the bible & Muhammad couldn't read or write
Predicted in Book of Isaiah 29:11-12

Muhammad, not commanded by God
Deut18:18 talks about Someone who shall speak only what God commands him;
The promissed Prophet and the Messiah are 2 different Person;
See when the Jews questioned John the baptist (3 Distinct person)

stole from others to support himself (ibn Hisham p 281--)
Ezekiel 18:21-22-->But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.

Muhammad couldn't perform miracles (Quran 29:49)
Abraham, David, Moses, Salomon neither did miracles from themselves exept from what God did for them;

Jesus healed withered hands; Muhammad has had hands chopped off.
Matthew5:30-->And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Mark9:43-->And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched.

Jesus raised the dead; Muhammad had the living killed (ibn Hisham p. 308)
Jesus forgave his enemies; Muhammad had them murdered.

2Samuel4:12-->And David commanded his young men, and they slew them, and cut off their hands and their feet, and hanged them up over the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth, and buried it in the sepulchre of Abner in Hebron.

Jesus set the condemned free. Muhammad condemned the free (ibn Hisham p 466)
Allah will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth Allah make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful. (Quran 5:89)
Prophet Muhammad ordered that slaves be free several places in the canonical hadith. Here are some examples:
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "Set free the captives and accept invitations." (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 89, Number 285)
Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163)"
Narrated Abu Huraira: I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani Tamim ever since I heard, three things, Allah's Apostle said about them. I heard him saying, These people (of the tribe of Bani Tamim) would stand firm against Ad-Dajjal." When the Sadaqat (gifts of charity) from that tribe came, Allah's Apostle said, "These are the Sadaqat (i.e. charitable gifts) of our folk." 'Aisha had a slave-girl from that tribe, and the Prophet said to 'Aisha, "Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ishmael (the Prophet)."

Jesus prayed at the temple; Muhammad prayed at the Kaaba while it had hundreds of idols (Sahih Bukhari vol. 1 p 151)
Before Abraham destroyed the Idoles made by his father he prayed where they were;
Moses did not pray in any temple;

Jesus was without sin; He was sinless completely, but Muhammad was sinful and a sinner (Quran 47 & Quran 110)
The only prophet who did not sinned at all is Jesus ans all the others did, they are man after all;

Jesus gave his life for our salvation, Muhammad didn't;
Jesus rose from the dead; Muhammad didn't.

For these I've already explained in other post;
If a man doesnot die there is no resurection;

Jesus is a confirmed prophet and son of God. Muhammad (no peace be upon him) is neither!
The Jews knew that Prophet Muhammad was the prophet they were expecting according to their Torah. Prophet Muhammad went to a Jewish seminary, where he challenged the rabbis:"Bring forward the most learned among you before me." When that man came forward, he and Muhammad spoke in private. Finally Muhammad asked him, "Do you know that I am the Apostle of Allah?" The rabbi answered, "By Allah! Yes, and the people know what I know.Verily your attributes and qualities are clearly mentioned in the Torah, butthey are jealous of you." (Ibn Sa'd, vol. I, 188..)
And I don't Expect to know more about the bible than a Jew;

So just what are my lies,
Indeed these are not lies but just thing that you read from an anti-Islamic website, you've stated them point to point;
{If I give you a biased sumary of a book you will mis-understand everything from the book}

why don't you follow the greatest of all prophet that ever lived?
refer to first quote :)

If you want knowledge, learn but if you want hatred listen ;)

I did not meant to criticize any prophet, I was just using them as example
Hope that I was not rude against anyone;
Peace

Wootah
Savant

Post #28

Post by Wootah »

I don't see why you don't follow Jesus instead of Muhammad
I follow Jesus(pbuh) more than you he told in John 16:13-->"Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.", he told us to follow the prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
Paedophile, murderer, marries whoever he likes etc. Not someone to follow.
Is taught in the Qu'ran Chapter Maryam 19:20-21-->She said, "How can I have a boy while no man has touched me and I have not been unchaste?", He said, "Thus [it will be]; your Lord says, 'It is easy for Me, and We will make him a sign to the people and a mercy from Us. And it is a matter [already] decreed.' "
That's not a miracle, all prophet apart from Jesus was born of a Mother and a Father;

That didn't make sense.
Muhammad was an idol worshipper (Sahih Bukhari vol 6 p 452)
Aaron the brother of Moses according to the bible forged an Idol still after repentance he was to guide the people after Moses death;
And what happened after Aaron did that?
Jesus read the bible & Muhammad couldn't read or write
Predicted in Book of Isaiah 29:11-12
How could Mohammad be a trader and not read and write?
Muhammad, not commanded by God
Deut18:18 talks about Someone who shall speak only what God commands him;
The promissed Prophet and the Messiah are 2 different Person;
See when the Jews questioned John the baptist (3 Distinct person)
Since you trust the bible why not read the whole thing? Oh wait it is corrupted according to you. So how do you know that verse isn't corrupted.
stole from others to support himself (ibn Hisham p 281--)
Ezekiel 18:21-22-->But if the wicked will turn from all his sins that he hath committed, and keep all my statutes, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall surely live, he shall not die. 22All his transgressions that he hath committed, they shall not be mentioned unto him: in his righteousness that he hath done he shall live.
Raiding caravans isn't usually just to support oneself.
Muhammad couldn't perform miracles (Quran 29:49)
Abraham, David, Moses, Salomon neither did miracles from themselves exept from what God did for them;
Muhammad flew to the moon I thought.
Jesus healed withered hands; Muhammad has had hands chopped off.
Matthew5:30-->And if thy right hand offend thee, cut it off, and cast it from thee: for it is profitable for thee that one of thy members should perish, and not that thy whole body should be cast into hell.
Mark9:43-->And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched.
Actually Islam is quite right in the justice of eye for an eye. However they will live and die by the law when they face God as well. I think it far better to know you are a sinner and repent and live by grace.
Jesus raised the dead; Muhammad had the living killed (ibn Hisham p. 308)
Jesus forgave his enemies; Muhammad had them murdered.
2Samuel4:12-->And David commanded his young men, and they slew them, and cut off their hands and their feet, and hanged them up over the pool in Hebron. But they took the head of Ishbosheth, and buried it in the sepulchre of Abner in Hebron.

I have always argued that if Mohammad was in the old testament we Christians would be defending him. However post Jesus it doesn't make sense.
Jesus set the condemned free. Muhammad condemned the free (ibn Hisham p 466)
Allah will not call you to account for what is futile in your oaths, but He will call you to account for your deliberate oaths: for expiation, feed ten indigent persons, on a scale of the average for the food of your families; or clothe them; or give a slave his freedom. If that is beyond your means, fast for three days. That is the expiation for the oaths ye have sworn. But keep to your oaths. Thus doth Allah make clear to you His signs, that ye may be grateful. (Quran 5:89)
Prophet Muhammad ordered that slaves be free several places in the canonical hadith. Here are some examples:
Narrated Abu Musa Al-Ash'ari: "The Prophet said, "Give food to the hungry, pay a visit to the sick and release (set free) the one in captivity (by paying his ransom)." (Bukhari,Volume 7, Book 65, Number 286)"
Narrated Abu Musa: The Prophet said, "Set free the captives and accept invitations." (Bukhari Volume 9, Book 89, Number 285)
Narrated Asma: "No doubt the Prophet ordered people to manumit slaves during the solar eclipse. (Bukhari, Volume 2, Book 18, Number 163)"
Narrated Abu Huraira: I have loved the people of the tribe of Bani Tamim ever since I heard, three things, Allah's Apostle said about them. I heard him saying, These people (of the tribe of Bani Tamim) would stand firm against Ad-Dajjal." When the Sadaqat (gifts of charity) from that tribe came, Allah's Apostle said, "These are the Sadaqat (i.e. charitable gifts) of our folk." 'Aisha had a slave-girl from that tribe, and the Prophet said to 'Aisha, "Manumit her as she is a descendant of Ishmael (the Prophet)."
Oh I remember Mohammad had slaves as well and what his right hand possesses he could have sex with. Yuck.
Jesus prayed at the temple; Muhammad prayed at the Kaaba while it had hundreds of idols (Sahih Bukhari vol. 1 p 151)
Before Abraham destroyed the Idoles made by his father he prayed where they were;
Moses did not pray in any temple;
The history of kabaa seems pretty common knowledge these days. It sure seems like idol worship to me.

So just what are my lies,
Indeed these are not lies but just thing that you read from an anti-Islamic website, you've stated them point to point;
{If I give you a biased sumary of a book you will mis-understand everything from the book}

why don't you follow the greatest of all prophet that ever lived?
refer to first quote
Because following Mohammad seems to be a path of mental, cultural and spiritual poverty. By it's fruits it is known.

Burninglight
Guru

pedophile

Post #29

Post by Burninglight »

I don't believe Muhammad was a pedophile, because people married like that in that time and culture. It wasn't like Muhammad was targeting children. It was an accepted contract among consenting parents, but I will say, that this union with his child bride Aisha makes Muhammad a very poor universal prophet for the world, because most of the people in the world frown on child brides. This is also modeled in the middle east among Muslim today. That is gross. Islam is designed to self destruct, if America would only stop buying their oil. Even Muslims in the west struggle with Muhammad's 6 year old child bride.

I asked some of them Muslims would you give you child over to a noble respected 55 year old man for marriage. They say no way. But you can trust that he will only have intercourse with her when he feels she is ready, but you won't know when that is, because she is not your child anymore; she's his bride. Of course, Aisha was 9 when he had intercourse with her; she was still playing with her dolls. Muhammad tolerated that child idolatry, because he understood children. This is just calling a spade a spade!

Asher
Student

Politeness is the key for good relationship

Post #30

Post by Asher »

Hello, to be polite,
as JESUS taught us;

Paedophile,

Ezekiel 16:7-8-->I have caused thee to multiply as the bud of the field, and thou hast increased and waxen great, and thou art come to excellent ornaments: thy breasts are fashioned, and thine hair is grown, whereas thou wast naked and bare. Now when I passed by thee, and looked upon thee, behold, thy time was the time of love; and I spread my skirt over thee, and covered thy nakedness: yea, I sware unto thee, and entered into a covenant with thee, saith the Lord GOD, and thou becamest mine. {GOD's SAY}

The prophet indeed married his wife at the a young age but she went to stay with him later on,
Yet many country on the world until today the minimum age required to have sex is 12-18, and I would like to point out that there is no record that this had raised any problem in his time; He had wait for 3 years when even fathers don't wait for their wife to come back home, they raped their own child;

Matthew19:14-->But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.
Luke 19:16-->But Jesus called them unto him, and said, Suffer little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.

With all the respect and Love I have for Jesus(pbuh), Michael Jackson use the same approach;
Come to me, come to Neverland;

murderer, Just like Moses
Deuteronomy 18:18--> I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee,...
Exodus 2:14-->The man said, “Who made you ruler and judge over us? Are you thinking of killing me as you killed the Egyptian?� Then Moses was afraid and thought, “What I did must have become known.�
Numbers31:17-18-->Now kill all the boys. And kill every woman who has slept with a man, but save for yourselves every girl who has never slept with a man.

marries whoever he likes etc.
Exodus21:10-->If he takes to himself another woman, he may not reduce her food, her clothing, or her conjugal rights.
Genesis 16:2--> And Sarai said unto Abram, Behold now, the LORD hath restrained me from bearing: I pray thee, go in unto my maid; it may be that I may obtain children by her. And Abram hearkened to the voice of Sarai.

1 Kings 11:3-4--> He had seven hundred wives of royal birth and three hundred concubines, and his wives led him astray. 4As Solomon grew old, his wives turned his heart after other gods, and his heart was not fully devoted to the Lord his God, as the heart of David his father had been.
(So lets take a look to David)

Eight wives were named in the Bible, but there were numerous other wives that were not named. Ahinoam the Jezreelitess, Abigail the Carmelitess, Maachah the daughter of Talmai king of Geshur, Haggith, Abital, Eglah, Michal, and Bathshua the daughter of Ammiel.
1Samuel19: identifies Merab who was given to David by her father Saul.

Not someone to follow.
Moses, David, Solomon and Jesus are people to follow I can assure you that he is too;

Quote:
That didn't make sense.

I'm really sorry for this maybe I have not explained the point properly;
I have said that "none of the previous prophets were born from a virgin mother EXCEPT Jesus(pubh)"; hope it's clear this time;

And what happened after Aaron did that?
For this you should go and read the bible as from Exodus32 on your own;

How could Mohammad be a trader and not read and write?
To bring forth that a book such as the Holy Qu'ran cannot be the work of a illiterate person, He could neither have read it somewhere; (Logically a person who doesn't know how to read cannot write); A book aproved by Science;
The prophecy of Isaiah 29:11 says -->And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed
Jesus said in Gospel of John 16:12-13--> I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now. Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
The prophecy of Isaiah 29:12 continues-->And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Inform yourself about how the Holy Qu'ran was revealed to the prophet Muhammad(pbuh) then you will understand;

Since you trust the bible why not read the whole thing?

Deuteronomy 18:18 I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

John 1:20-21 He did not fail to confess, but confessed freely, “I am not the Christ.� They asked him, “Then who are you? Are you Elijah?� He said, “I am not.� “Are you the Prophet?� He answered, “No.�
{Here are the full Quote}

brethren:-
Genesis 16:12--> And he shall dewll in the presence of all his brethren;
Genesis 25:18--> And he died in the presence of all his brethren;

The children of ISAAC are the brethren of the ISHMAELITES and vice versa;

Oh wait it is corrupted according to you. So how do you know that verse isn't corrupted.

Psalmes 56:5-->Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil.
Jeremiah 8:8-->How do ye say, We are wise, and the law of the LORD is with us? Lo, certainly in vain made he it; the pen of the scribes is in vain.

OT:- I did not say that it has been modified but it is the bible which says so;
NT:- To make long story short: Out of the hundred of Gospels which exist the church has chosen only 4, which doesnot prove crucifixion at all, the Apostles have only heard from third parties that Jesus was crucified;

Raiding caravans isn't usually just to support oneself.
I have no idea what your talking about;

Muhammad flew to the moon I thought.
I think you have a problem with plain english I said "None of the prophets have done any miracle bu themselves exept for what God told them", That doesn't mean I'm telling you that he did any miracle;

Actually Islam is quite right in the justice of eye for an eye.

Exodus 21:24-->Eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot;
Matthew5:38-39“You have heard that it was said, ‘Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.’ But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.
{who does that?}
{who does that?}
Matthew 5:17-18-->Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.{who believe in this?}

However they will live and die by the law when they face God as well. I think it far better to know you are a sinner and repent and live by grace.

In the Holy Qu'ran there is a complete chapter know as At-Tawbah which means repentence and teaches how to repent; Logically to repent you should know that you are a sinner; One of the key of repentense is regret; {inform yourself}

I have always argued that if Mohammad was in the old testament we Christians would be defending him. However post Jesus it doesn't make sense.

I would then recommend you to learn Hebrew for better understanding;
"Hikko memtakim vikrullo MUHAMADIM he dowde ve he bayno Yerusalim";
I know that now you will tell that Muhamadim means Altogether lovely; it's only and adjective...
Maybe then when you wii learn hebrew you will realize that almost all the names in the bible that I came across are adjectives:
Adam --> man;
Abraham --> Father of a multitude;
Moses --> one which came from the water;
Yeshua --> One which is close to Yahweh;
Sephas --> Rock(from Which in french is PIERRE translated to PETER)

Oh I remember Mohammad had slaves as well and what his right hand possesses he could have sex with. Yuck.
Leviticus 19:20 And whosoever lieth carnally with a woman, that is a bondmaid, betrothed to an husband, and not at all redeemed, nor freedom given her; she shall be scourged; they shall not be put to death, because she was not free.

Abraham too had sex with Agar who was the bondmaid of Sarah;

The history of kabaa seems pretty common knowledge these days. It sure seems like idol worship to me.
This point of view is not shared by me;

Because following Mohammad seems to be a path of mental, cultural and spiritual poverty. By it's fruits it is known.
As I said a biased summary doesn't tell the true story; You have just read from some websites; Before coming to a conclusion analyse the fruit by yourself; do not listen to other biased analysis;

by the way: Islam cames from the word Salaam which means peace; same word that Jesus used "Shalom"

spade a spade
For us today it's an horrible thing, Just because we are not used to that, if in his time it was permitted by law;
Maybe you will agree that it is better to get marry to 4 wives and had sex with them only, instead of having 1 wife and having sex with 4;

That's my points of view;
Thanks for sharing your opinions,
May peace be upon you all;