Argue for and against religions and philosophies which are not Christian

Moderator: Moderators

HaLi8993
Guru

WHY DID GOD CREATE US???

Post #1

Post by HaLi8993 »

WHY DID GOD CREATE US:

ANSWER:  So that we would worship Him, thank Him and remember Him, and do that which He has commanded us. You know that among mankind there are non-believers  and there are believers. This is because God wants to test His slaves as to whether they will worship Him or worship others. That is after God has showed the way to everyone. God says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Who has created death and life that He may test you which of you is best in deed� [Quran al-Mulk 67:2]

“And I (Allaah) created not the jinn and mankind except that they should worship Me (Alone)� [Quran al-Dhaariyaat 51:56]

PROOF OF THE EXISTENCE OF GOD:

Proof 1: Instinctive evidence: 

This category is the strongest of the categories in regards to the evidence that prove God exists   Allah (God) says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“So set you (O Muhammad) your face towards the religion (of pure Islamic Monotheism) Haneef (worship none but Allaah Alone). Allaah’s Fitrah (i.e. Allaah’s Islamic Monotheism) with which He has created mankind� [Quran al-Room 30:30] 

Humans are born with a sound natural disposition (fitrah) which testifies to the existence of God and man cannot turn away from that unless the devils mislead him,  whoever is misled by the devils may not recognize this evidence.� 

Each individual has a  feeling inside himself that he has a Lord and Creator, and he feels that he is in need of Him, if some major calamity befalls him he turns his hands, eyes and heart towards the heavens, seeking help from his Lord. 

Proof 2: Tangible evidence: 

This category refers to the things that exist in this universe and things we see around us, things that exist for example trees, rocks, mankind, the earth, the heavens, seas, rivers… etc

The obvious question that is commonly asked is:

WHO CREATED THEM & IS TAKING CARE OF THEM???

The answer is that if these things came into being by accident, spontaneously and with no cause, then there is no one who knows how they were created, and that is one possibility. But there is another possibility, which is that these things created themselves and are taking care of themselves. And there is a third possibility, which is that there is Someone Who created them. When we look at these three possibilities, we find that the first and the second are impossible. If we reject the first and the second, then the third must be the one which is correct, which is that these things have a Creator who created them, and that Creator is Allaah (God). This is what is stated in the Qur’aan, where  (God) says: 

“Were they created by nothing? Or were they themselves the creators?

Or did they create the heavens and the earth? Nay, but they have no firm Belief� [Quran al-Toor 52:35] 

Moreover, WHEN WERE THESE MIGHTY THINGS CREATED??? For all these years, who is it that has decreed that they should remain in this world and has granted them the means of abiding? 

The answer is, it is  God who has given to each thing that which is suited to it and will guarantee its survival. Do you not see the beautiful green plants; when Allaah (God) cuts off their water supply, can they live? No, rather they become dry stalks. If you ponder all things you will find that they are dependent upon God Were it not for God, nothing would remain. 

And  God has created everything to do that for which it is suited. So camels, for example, are for riding. Allaah (God) says (interpretation of the meaning): 

“Do they not see that We have created for them of what Our Hands have created, the cattle, so that they are their owners.

And We have subdued them unto them so that some of them they have for riding and some they eat� [Quran Yaa-Seen 36:71-72]

Look at the camel and how  (God) has created it strong, with a strong back, so that it can be used for riding and it is able to endure harsh conditions which other animals cannot bear.

If you look at other creatures you will find that they are suited to the purposes for which they were created. Glory be to God.

An example of tangible evidence include:

When calamities befall people this points to the existence of the Creator, for example, when they call upon God and Allaah responds to their prayer, this points to the existence of God

Proof 3: Shar’i evidence:

All divinely-revealed laws point to the existence of God. 

All the divinely-revealed laws point to the existence of the Creator and to the perfect nature of His knowledge, wisdom and mercy, because these laws must have been prescribed by someone, and that Lawgiver is God.

I ask Allaah (God) to enable us and you to do that which He loves and is pleased with, Amin.

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Re: WHY DID GOD CREATE US???

Post #21

Post by Pavel1972 »

HaLi8993 wrote: WHY DID GOD CREATE US:

ANSWER:  So that we would worship Him, thank Him and remember Him, and do that which He has commanded us.
I apology, but I think that your answer is not correct.

God has created us, because we had to be created in order to live on Earth and to transform energy and matter by means of our feelings. It is our feelings - energies - that are the reason why we all live.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #22

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Pavel1972
I apology, but I think that your answer is not correct. 

God has created us, because we had to be created in order to live on Earth and to transform energy and matter by means of our feelings. It is our feelings - energies - that are the reason why we all live.
Why do you believe we had to be created for such a purpose and by whom??

How do we transform energy and matter by means of feelings?

Pavel1972
Under Suspension

Post #23

Post by Pavel1972 »

HaLi8993 wrote:Why do you believe we had to be created for such a purpose and by whom??
I have studied and somewhat understood the essence of AllOrganism that has never been created. It has always been. We all are a part of it and that is why we are forever repeating ourselves in it.
The universe is a mere cell in a giant body consisting of all the universes, which is called AllOrganism. This AllOrganism is the only space that exists. It is eternally changing yet being the same all the time, it is moving itself yet being without any motion. Existence of the universe (= the life of a cell) in the giant body is eternally repeating as well as everything else in it.
Eternity - the AllOrganism - is always the same. Nothing can change in it. It is created by all the things that exist and it creates all the things that exist. Eternally. And the things always must be the same.
HaLi8993 wrote:How do we transform energy and matter by means of feelings?
In fact, in its essence, both energy and matter are matter. Energy is also matter, but usually a micro-matter. It also consists of material particles, but mostly they are much softer and smaller than the coarser and bigger particles of what we call a coarse matter.

Every our feeling is the transformation of energy (micro-matter) and (coarse) matter. It influnces (either directly or indirectly) all the other. Because the AllOrganism is unchangeable, we must be repeated in it endlessly. Therefore we must endlessly feel what we feel.
Unusual spiritual reading
http://www.pavelkastl.cz/

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #24

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Pavel
I have studied and somewhat understood the essence of AllOrganism that has never been created. It has always been. We all are a part of it and that is why we are forever repeating ourselves in it.
I don't agree with this form of ideology, when one looks at the many organisms on Earth and Micro-organisms that exist that protect the atmosphere of the Earth and give it its numerous balance, there is no doubt that Almighty God, the Lord of the worlds, is the One Who created this detailed and flawless system that enables us to maintain our life. All organisms exist only with the permission of God.
In fact, in its essence, both energy and matter are matter. Energy is also matter, but usually a micro-matter. It also consists of material particles, but mostly they are much softer and smaller than the coarser and bigger particles of what we call a coarse matter. 

Every our feeling is the transformation of energy (micro-matter) and (coarse) matter. It influnces (either directly or indirectly) all the other. Because the AllOrganism is unchangeable, we must be repeated in it endlessly. Therefore we must endlessly feel what we feel.
How are we repeated? and how do we endlessly feel what we feel?

Every aspect of the world possesses its own innumerable details. To think that these entities that provide the Earth's oxygen, while others break down organic molecules, and even carry out the nitrogen cycle, not to mention micro-organisms that clean up the Earth and play a vital role in many other similar, vital mechanisms is just a coincidence without a Creator is not logical, without these micro-organisms, there would be no life at all. It is impossible that a coincidence would account for even one of these details let alone the entire universe. If anything these are all signs in order 
to appreciate the existence and greatness of God and a sign for those that contemplate and use rational and reason.

jpalmaer
Student

Re: WHY DID GOD CREATE US???

Post #25

Post by jpalmaer »

[Replying to post 1 by HaLi8993]

He just did it.

We don't know exactly why, but may guess it was just because he simply wanted to do it.

The reasons behind the creation to me seem some mysterious.
We can just conclude that it happen, but may not so much more.

But we can observe and very much know what is good and evil, and what keep us living and survive or dying.

So to me it seem like God is the Creator and Sustainer of All, and who have given us the knowledge and ability to live and survive.

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #26

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ Jpalmaer
He just did it. 

We don't know exactly why, but may guess it was just because he simply wanted to do it. 

But we can observe and very much know what is good and evil, and what keep us living and survive or dying. 

So to me it seem like God is the Creator and Sustainer of All, and who have given us the knowledge and ability to live and survive.
As Muslims we believe that God created us for a reason, and there is a purpose to life hence, why God has given us a whole way of life, Islam. 

What is good and evil is determined by God All-Mighty as He is our Creator hence only He can determine what is right and wrong, true or false and what is accepted and rejected.

If you don't mind me asking do you have a religion??, it is clear you are not an Atheist and have belief in God.

Allahakbar
Banned
Banned

Post #27

Post by Allahakbar »

HaLi8993 wrote: @ Jpalmaer
He just did it. 

As Muslims we believe that God created us for a reason, and there is a purpose to life hence, why God has given us a whole way of life, Islam. 

What is good and evil is determined by God All-Mighty as He is our Creator hence only He can determine what is right and wrong, true or false and what is accepted and rejected.

If you don't mind me asking do you have a religion??, it is clear you are not an Atheist and have belief in God.
Can YOU make any decision that will send you to hell if Allah has seen you in heaven before creation? Can YOU prove Allah's knowledge wrong?
The test results, for Allah's test, were already in before creation. Thus making this test meaningless. Muhammad wasn't exactly a deep thinker was he? After all he came up with that "little" mistake.
"Holy Scripture: A book sent down from heaven.... Holy Scriptures contain all that a Christian should know and believe, provided he adds to it a million or so commentaries.

[Voltaire]

No man ever believes that the Bible means what it says: He is always convinced that it says what he means.

George Bernard Shaw

HaLi8993
Guru

Post #28

Post by HaLi8993 »

@ 
Can YOU make any decision that will send you to hell if Allah has seen you in heaven before creation? Can YOU prove Allah's knowledge wrong? 
The test results, for Allah's test, were already in before creation. Thus making this test meaningless. Muhammad wasn't exactly a deep thinker was he? After all he came up with that "little" mistake.
No mistakes here!!!! Islam goes into great detail about what the limited mind does not know.
Yes you can be destined to Hell even though everything has already been written for you, this is because God already knows what you are going to do before you even do it as He is All-Knowing, hence Allah's Knowledge is never wrong. Every person has something called free-will. The ball is in our court we just have to use it probably. We choose our destiny by the permission of God.