The KalÄ�m Cosmological Argument consists of two premises and a conclusion.
- KA. Everything that begins to exist has a cause or Whatever begins to exist has a cause.
- KB. The universe began to exist.
- KC. Therefore, the universe had a cause.
Using a series of sound and valid logical arguments, ToKnowHim, will show in turn, that both of the premises of the KCA are true. And that KC, the conclusion of the KCA, is therefore true.
The principle that for a thing or concept to be accepted, there must be:
- Empirical evidence for it;
- Repeatable tests of it; and/or
- A logical argument to support it.
If a thing or concept fails all three of those criteria, it means that we must be skeptical of that thing.